All Comments on 'Not Just Another Day'

by shutterpsb

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
stevie1965stevie1965over 3 years ago

Enjoyable story. A nice change for the reluctance for incest to come from the young man instead of the mother figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed your story. I hope there will be additional chapters detailing the adventures of Mom, Susan, and their lover!

MastercaptMastercaptover 3 years ago
good story

I like stories where there is love, not just sex. Written well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great srory! Keep going with this . sue and you get married, mom moves to the farm and you get her pregnant with twin daughters..........

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Excellent

Hope more adventures are coming for this threesome

silverfox1946silverfox1946over 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Sorry to see it end.

KnitepoetKnitepoetover 3 years ago

I hope there's a chapt 2 in the works to resolve the story

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Wasn't sure how I felt about the plot line midway through but you got my interest again in the end. Seems like you need a part 2 to finish this story, too many loose ends and how the mom fits in long term. Going to lean toward 5*, but it's close...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved the story but wasn't crazy how you left it with his mom. I hope that there will a followup chapter to resolve that issue. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I dumped

When people get drunk for almost no reason it's a turn off. I could see a stupid orgy coming so gave it a star then dumped...after all it's just another cheap fuck story, dime a dozen.

chips69chips69over 3 years ago

thanks for the good read ..keep up the good work

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 3 years ago

Good story, but you left some questions lingering in the air about this trio. Needs a follow up chapter to tie up all the loose ends. 4 stars until then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershutterpsb@shutterpsb
I'm a fat old man who tries to write short, entertaining, stroke stories. Best not to expect more than that. At some point I'll post some new stuff.