Not just another gangbang

Story Info
A late arrival turns it into the best event ever!
1.7k words
4.39
18.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a Single Male in the lifestyle we learn early on that we are a dime a dozen! What I came to find out is there is a growing number of couples who want desperately to find a guy to fuck the wife. It is the difficulty that couples have in locating a guy whom they can bring into their sexual circle and feel good about that decision. Fake names and neutral locations are the beginning of the search, but for the most part they give up after a few failed attempts. The lucky ones found Jay and he does all the heavy lifting and vetting of potential males. All the wife must do is prepare for the most intense sex of her life!

Jay is a facilitator of hotel room orgies for wives whose desire is to live out their gang bang fantasy! Obviously, the couple would act on this alone if there were not safety issues. Jay provides this safety by limiting access to only those persons he has previously met. He then arranges for a random location and does not provide that information until the actual evening of the event.

I received an email from Jay saying he had 7 ladies and 3 of those were from couples who wanted to attend! That is an exceptionally large number to keep satisfied as each can handle several at a time and they will want more than that before the night is through. Some of these ladies do this in secret away from their husbands and some have permission and are required to tell him all about it when she gets home. This was going to be the first time I had attended where couples were part of the festivities. The room this night had double queen beds and Jay had added another two twin mattresses on the floor next to them. There were about 12 guys in the room when I arrived.

The four ladies were naked on the queen beds and were engaged in different activities. Jay takes each guy to each lady and explains her dos' and don'ts so there will be no problems or misunderstandings. Some wear blindfolds so that they just feel the cock and do not care who it is attached to! Some go out in the crowd and grab a cock and start sucking. The one thing I have noticed is they all love having cum all over them! The ladies had been going strong for more than an hour and a few guys had already cum and gone. This is normal, if we all arrived at the same time and stayed there would not be enough room for everyone.

Finally, the first couple arrived, and it turns out the guy was someone I had seen at several other events and so he introduced his wife to me. She watched for a few minutes and then kissed her husband and took her pants off and headed for the bed. She got on her knees and started sucking a cock that was being jacked off by one of the ladies and stuck her ass in the air. A few guys looked at the husband and he nodded as if to say go get it!

About an hour later two other couples arrived at the same time. Both were very white collar as if they had just left a formal event and had stopped by the hotel room to watch a show!

Having arrived late the beds were full of guys surrounding the ladies in every position and things were getting very intense with several cum shots sprayed on Patty who is thrilled with the feeling of globs and globs of cum! This was too much for one of the couples so after about 10 to 15 minutes the tall beautiful woman with red hair decided this was not for her and she headed for the door and her husband reluctantly followed her out.

The remaining socialite was a strikingly beautiful blonde who stayed but was clutching her husband and still standing next to the door. That cum bath wiped out several guys who quite literally had nothing left! This brought the number of participants back to a normal level. Two of the ladies freshened up with a shower and all eyes went to the blonde! Would we get a view of her incredible body or possibly have a chance to fuck this forbidden fruit! Once the ladies returned and were joined on the beds by every hard on available the couple finally sat down on the couch next to the extra bed.

They both looked intently at the sex going on but showed no reaction. Her husband kept pulling her dress up her legs and she kept putting it back half as far! Eventually we all could see she was not wearing any panties! They began touching each other and began some exchanges of whispering. I was across the room speaking to the guy from the couple I met earlier, and he and I were thinking we sure would like to see what her body looked like. From what we could see she was amazing and so attractive! The air was thick with everyone wondering if she was here to play.

She got up to use the bathroom and we all got to see the incredible ass and legs of this woman as she struts across the room in her fuck me pumps. Pure eye candy and she knew she was the hottest woman these guys have ever seen! I could just picture her driving in the carpool with her kids and calling the PTA meeting to order as she reviewed the agenda for all the elementary school mom's.

My new buddy and I are going on and on about whether she is here just to watch. His wife is listening to us and she finally interrupts.

"You two are something else, I'll let you know in a minute," She scolded.

I need to describe this from where I was across the room; She has no pants and walks to the blonde and shakes her hand and then his. Then it seemed as if she asked their names, both smiling and nodding like they have the same Pilates instructor? She asked something else and the blonde nodded yes. My buddy's wife looked back at her husband and nodded yes, and he went straight for the blonde! And just like that she unzipped the blonde's husband's pants and shoved his cock in her mouth. She seemed incredibly happy because this guy must have been around 9" and she could take it all.

This went on for a few minutes and then we all just sat there in awe as the hottie stood up and my buddy started undressing her. Once she was naked the husband said no fucking without a specific type condom, and she will give them out if she wants to fuck you. She dropped to her knees and took my buddy's cock in her mouth and stroked him to hardness! She put a condom on him and sat down on his fat cock. He called me over and she took me in her mouth. She kept massaging my balls and stroking my shaft to get me as hard as she could.

My buddy's wife had taken the guys pants off and laid him down on the spare bed and wrapped that cock with a condom and went reverse cowgirl on that huge pole!

"Oh, damn that feels good!" she yelled. The blonde was focusing on the fat cock in her and so my buddy's wife called me over.

"You happy now?" She asked.

"Very, Thank you!" I replied. I looked over at the blonde hopping up and down on my buddy's cock. Then I felt my cock get pulled into her lips and her hands grab my ass to stuff her mouth with my cock!

While I was getting sucked the blonde got my buddy off and bounced around the room looking for a hard cock to put in her mouth or if they were incredibly lucky her pussy for 2 hours!!

The husband was fucking every woman in the place and would take his turn with his wife. The ladies really liked his big cock and they were taking full advantage of having him there. I tried to get near her and take my turn with the other ladies, but I had my sights on her! I felt like Charlie in the Chocolate Factory when she gave me a condom, not everyone got one. In fact, I did something while fucking her that I have never done before with any woman. I also noticed that she had only gone on top or doggy with the other guys. What can I say I could not keep my eyes off her!

She wanted me missionary with her legs on my shoulder. She was staring at me and smiling like she knew I had waited to have her! She kept hooking her feet around my head, her big toe behind my ear and rubbing my neck with her other. Knowing what a monster she has at home I could not believe how tight she was and so wet. I pumped into her nice and steady and she dug her nails into my ass cheeks.

"Gawd I love your cock it is so perfect," She smiled.

I just started kissing her ankle and licking her because I was just so damn excited! I guess she liked that because she put her feet on my face and eventually her toes in my mouth!! This flipped a switch in me as well and I started really increasing the pace and making my strokes deeper. I started sucking and licking her toes like they were a pussy and she responded so intensely by grabbing her nipples and pulling. Her head kept tossing from side to side and I went full out pounding that pussy!

"Go harder! Yes! Yeeesssssss!" She yelled. Balling her fists and pounding the mattress she came in waves!

"Oh Shiiiiiiii, "I grunted. She bucked and twisted under me and I felt all the blood rush from my head and the cum kept squirting out of me!

"That was what I needed," She smiled.

"You are so beautiful," I smiled back.

I helped her up and she said she needed to visit the bathroom. There was a group of three guys standing behind me waiting for a chance with her. When she came out of the bathroom, she whispered something to her husband who was fucking Patty in the ass. He nodded and she picked up her clothes and blew me a kiss as she left the hotel room.