Not Just Another Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her figure was ravishing, her skin smooth, and her petite curves delicious. Her breasts were of medium size and well-shaped, perfectly suited to her frame. Behind her hand I could make out a mound of hair between her legs. Standing before me was the model of mature femininity.

"Do you think I'm sexy, Bret?"

I swallowed hard, and my cock, which had stirred quickly when Vera had touched my shoulder and ran her hand through my chest hair, was now at full erection.

"Uh, huh," I muttered, practically drooling. "I mean, uh, yes! Yes, Vera, I think you're incredibly sexy."

"So you won't mind if I climb into bed with you when I'm not wearing a stitch of clothing?"

"Absolutely not!" I replied as I moved toward the center and pulled the covers back to make room for my sexy mother-in-law.

Vera smiled and dropped her hand and arms from in front of her, revealing her superb body in all its naked glory.

"Oh, this is delightful," she remarked excitedly as she got between the sheets. "This spot is still warm from your body. But now you're overdressed, darling."

I quickly reached down and pulled off my shorts and threw them across the room toward my dresser.

"My, that was quick," Vera remarked with a laugh. She seemed to be still feeling some lingering modesty because she had pulled the sheet over her breasts and secured it under each arm. "So, what do we do now? Isn't this outrageous?"

"It is, but it's great fun!" I replied. "We can do whatever you want. I think I'm fully awake now."

She looked down toward my midsection and saw that I was pitching something of a tent.

"Evidently," she said.

Perhaps due to the outlandishness of the situation in which we found ourselves, Vera was in a talkative mood.

"I know it might be shocking to you, but I like to be naked. When I'm home alone during the day I like to walk through the house naked and fantasize about a man spying on me through the windows. Then I'll walk upstairs and pleasure myself. Sometimes I think about the man coming into the house through a door I've accidentally left open. Then he finds me upstairs. He strips and takes me forcefully and that's how I climax, sometimes."

"Fantasies are wonderful things, Vera. You shouldn't be ashamed of them."

"I know, but sometimes it's hard to break out of the mold."

She rolled on to her left side and invited me to roll on to my right so that we were laying very close to each other, our faces not more than six inches apart, but our bodies still modestly concealed by the sheet.

"I've fantasized about you, Bret."

"Really?" I replied, perhaps with a bit too much joy, but Vera did not seem to mind.

"Yes. I enjoy watching you swimming at our house when you and Jana visit. You look smashing in swim trunks."

"Thank you. I've admired you in your swimsuit many times."

"You have?" Vera seemed genuinely surprised by this.

"Of course, Vera. You're quite lovely."

I spoke to her in a manner that seemed to please her; polished and polite, but honest.

"I'm pleased you think so."

After a long pause during which we seemed content to look at each other, Vera scooted close and planted her lips on mine in what began as a rather tame kiss but soon grew rather passionate.

"Oh my," she gasped as we came up for air. "That was nice!"

"It certainly was. You're a great kisser."

"I think I'm a little out of practice." She bit her lower lip a little and then said, "Do you think there would be any harm if we made love?"

"Not at all," I replied, glad that she had brought it up. "No one has to know but us. It can be our naughty little secret."

She smiled.

"I suppose given what else has been going on in my family, a little harmless naked fun with my son-in-law wouldn't be too big a deal."

"See, Vera, you're getting into the spirit of things."

I pulled the sheet away, revealing Vera's lovely figure and we moved together in a passionate embrace. There was hardly a need for foreplay for either of us, but I wanted to give Vera the pleasure she had been missing. She was stepping so far out of character that I was intent on making her feel extra good. I eagerly sucked on her nipples and fingered her very wet pussy. Then I slowly kissed my way down the gentle curve of her belly, giving her ample opportunity to object to oral sex, but she did not. Her hands were on my head, grabbing my hair, but in a way I knew to be passion rather than objection. As I moved down, she spread her legs wide and I buried my face between them, a long moan escaping from deep within her.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Oh, yes!"

I remained there for some time, trying to give her a climax with my tongue, and then slipped one of my fingers inside her. She tensed and then let out a long, almost obscene moan as her body shook from head to toe. Her head shook vigorously from right to left, then she stopped, her entire frame tensing, then relaxed slowly as she came down from her climax. Breathing heavily, she had several aftershocks, and I could tell that it had been some time since Vera had had such a meaningful orgasm. Recovering, she pulled my head up and smiled contentedly.

"Oh, my goodness!" she exclaimed, which would seem a rather unusually prim way to express carnal pleasure, but not from Vera. It was entirely in keeping with her character. She rearranged me so that I was kneeling in the middle of the bed and she pulled herself up on all fours.

"I want your manhood in my mouth," she said with a slight growl.

I was surprised that a woman of Vera's age, so much a lady, would go for oral sex, but she seemed quite good at. Then again, whoever heard of a bad blowjob?

After a few minutes of hot oral sex, Vera rose and embraced me. The feel of her breasts against my chest was exquisite and she showered my face and neck with countless passionate kisses.

"It's so sexy being with you, Bret. I had no idea."

I smiled as she fell down to the bed again, this time on her back as she gave my hard cock a couple of tugs. Spreading her beautiful, toned legs, she looked at me lustfully, her eyes glittering.

"Make love to me, Bret!"

I fell down on top of her and she wrapped her arms around my torso, biting one of my earlobes and moaning, "Make love to me! Please make love to me!" I slid my hardness into her molten hot pussy and both of us moaned with the joy of it. "Yes," she said. "Love me!"

The fact that she was using rather quaint and mannerly language to urge me on was a surprising and incredible turn on. It was like being back in the Fifties or something. I enjoy a woman talking dirty to me during sex (or me talking dirty to her), but this was a bracing change; and it seemed altogether appropriate coming from Vera.

Even though we were committing a forbidden act, she maintained a sophisticated air throughout. As we lay together - connected in a way we should not have been, after all - we looked deeply into each other's eyes, periodically swirling our tongues around one another.

Vera came again, and I think it caught her by surprise.

"Oh dear!" she called out, her eyes wide in astonishment. Once that climax subsided she again kissed me deeply, then said, somewhat to my surprise, "I want you to come, Bret. Yes, I want you to come for me."

That was all it took as I released what felt like a world record load into her, which delighted Vera.

"Yes," she cried. "That's it. That's a good lover!"

I fell on top of her and we lay there for a few minutes, both of us breathing heavy.

As my cock softened Vera crossed her legs behind my waist and whispered into my ear, "Stay here for a moment, darling. I want to enjoy you for a few moments longer. Whew! I think that was quite an explosion, young man."

After I rolled off of her, Vera arose from the bed a little unsteadily and made her way to the master bath suite. A few moments later she emerged wrapped in a towel and walked over to where I lay on the bed, still naked. She ran her well-manicured hand along the length of my body, still damp from our exertions.

"That was exquisite, love."

"It was all that, Vera!"

She laughed, then stood up long enough to let the towel fall. This time there was no suburban modesty in her pose. She was naked and unabashed. Climbing back into bed with me she pulled the sheet up over us and then invited me to lay close to her. Her body was warm and soft and she was the picture of sexual satisfaction. It was in that position that we drifted off to sleep, contented.

Vera and I spent the night together, our naked bodies intertwined. A few times I emerged toward light dozing and noticed that her hand was wrapped around my semi-erect cock, even as she slept. She seemed to enjoy resting her hand there.

In the morning we awoke and took a shower together before breakfast. Of course being naked in the shower with sexy my mother-in-law almost guaranteed the appearance of another erection. Vera began soaping up my cock, which sent me into orbit.

Rinsing it off she asked, "Is my sexy young lover looking for a place to put that?"

It seemed too explicit for Vera to say, but I liked it. It showed she enjoyed sex and didn't mind letting me know it. She then turned around and braced herself against the shower wall, raising her rump to receive me. I got behind her and slowly buried myself into her heavenly pussy.

I marveled at the beautiful round smoothness of her butt, and the graceful, feminine curve of her hips. Her skin glistened with wetness, and I reached around to massage her breasts. We remained connected like this as I eagerly thrust into her, causing her to cry out in rapture with each upstroke. I could feel her coming and it sent me over the edge as well. Both of us found it hard to keep standing as we were overcome by tremendous orgasms, of the kind that seemed to be made more intense when the sex is forbidden by society.

Emerging from the shower, we dried each other off and embraced, kissing deeply, knowing that we would soon have to part. Fred would be home that evening, and Jana was due back sometime late afternoon. I offered to take Vera out for breakfast, but she politely declined; she was worried about Jana catching her there. She was afraid Jana would suspect something, though she now had ample reason to!

But Jana would want to know what I did last night so Vera suggested it would not be a bad thing to say that we had dinner together after she had stopped by. That seemed reasonable enough to me so I walked her to the back door. Pausing there she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply one more time.

"It was exquisite, darling. The absolute best. I hope you don't have any regrets."

"None whatsoever. It was great!"

She kissed me again, then arching her eyebrow, said, "Perhaps we can get together again sometime. Fred's been traveling a lot on business, and I have a few things around the house that could use a handy man."

"I'll look forward to it. Bye, Vera!"

And with that she was down the walk and into the driveway, where she gave me one last smiling wave before she got into her car and drove off.

Quite a weekend, indeed!

When Jana and Luanne returned from their weekend away, Jana did ask me how I managed to occupy myself on Saturday night and I told her the truth; just the not "the whole truth," and certainly not "nothing but the truth."

Despite Jana's sexual openness, I didn't think it prudent to tell her that she was sharing me with her own mother. There's got to be a line somewhere, yes? Still, Jana was pleased with me for looking after her mom, without actually knowing to what lengths I'd gone to do so.

In the weeks and months that followed that eventful weekend, things got back to normal, sort of. We fell into a routine where I would throw a hump into Jana a few times a week, then once a month or so, Luanne and Jana would get together. Once in a while they would invite me to join them and Jana and I would take turns with Luanne. And there were those infrequent but memorable occasions when Jana would get pounded by her enthusiastic younger brother.

Logistically it was a bit more challenging to carry on with my mother-in-law because of the secretive nature of our affair. It was somewhat rarer that Jana and her father should be out of town on the same days, but that just made our fiery lovemaking sizzle even more.

With Fred on the far downside of his sexual peak, Vera was frequently horny and unsatisfied. She didn't really enjoy masturbating or vibrators and other devices, but in a pinch they would do. She liked to have a man service her, and in that respect she was a very healthy example of mature womanhood.

I would see her whenever possible, but with her and Fred living nearby it was not an easy maneuver to pull off. The infrequency makes our coupling an exquisite event, to be looked toward with great anticipation, and remembered fondly.

It's not clear to me how much longer we can play this game of musical beds, and neither Vera nor I have any illusions about it. Right now it's just enough that we can enjoy ourselves together on occasion. Vera feels very liberated these days and doesn't mind sharing me with her daughter.

After all, I'm sharing her daughter with her son!

12