All Comments on 'Not Kyle Ch. 02: Brandon to the Rescue!'

by Ferax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gag

This is without a doubt the stupidest story I've ever read. This and pt 1. What the purpose? Its not sex or even vaguely erotic. The girl is an oblivious moron who loves a control freak that delights in mentally/physically/emotionally abusing her. They both need professional help as does this pathetic excuse for a writer. BARF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The grammar isn't bad but the story sucks ass. This is definitely one of the the worst stories I've ever read here. I mean it genuinely, this story is stupid as fuck.

Some of the most stupid shit I've ever read.

steven857steven857over 6 years ago
Terrible

You had a good start with chapter one but destroyed everything with chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

What disgusting story.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Is this it?

Switching perspective diminished the impact; and showing Kyle's view? Yeah, he thinks he's just giving her what she wants, in his own twisted head. However, it's unnecessary to the story; we already understood he's abusive and has no trouble justifying his demeaning treatment of her. The painkiller during birth, to me, isn't that big a deal; a lot of third-world women have kids without drugs all the time.

Brandon, though, is a moron. First, tying up his sister and stuffing her in the trunk? Must not have tied her too tightly if she could get to her phone.

However -- abandoning his niece/daughter, leaving the one-year-old baby? Though no mention of the second baby, which WAS mentioned in chapter one. Unless she's just pregnant with baby two? In any event, taking the mother away and leaving a baby alone? Total, thoughtless moron. Brandon is going to do a hard stretch for kidnapping and child-endangering, and you can bet Kyle will press charges. His life is toast.

And the reveal that he went back into Sarah's room and fucked her again while she was passed out drunk? Then did nothing to talk to his sister or about her being pregnant? There was opportunity in the early stages for that to happen; but apparently he was too absorbed with schtupping his GF Emily.

At the point he tried to "de-program" her, his sister was not ready to leave. She may be being treating like a trash bin, but she's Kyle's trash bin, and until she's ready to leave, nothing will change. Take her away and she goes right back to being Kyle's trash bin because she sees Kyle as her validation. Kyle is being more openly vulgar and brutal about her being his "breeding bitch," but right now she's accepting that, and Brandon's up the legal creek without a paddle. Some women are happy getting married and raising kids with a home and white picket fence.

What a train wreck, though. I can see it happening, but it's all sad and unsatisfactory. The incest has even become incidental to a story of depressing abuse.

Do you intend to continue the tale?

FeraxFeraxover 6 years agoAuthor
switched perspective

TJSkywind, I will continue it. Just like after #1, i tried to walk away. But then the damn thing had to flash me with some significant information which ruined my exit.

But Yes, she was still pregnant in this. She's about 6 months Pregnant with Kyle's first child here.

The reason for the switched perspective was to say something about both men.

As for how she got the phone, it was in a rather large pocket and she used her nose.

PSA: If you are ever kidnapped, DO NOT SURRENDER, EVER! Fight with everything immediately. The longer you are held, the less likely you are to get away, and getting away means survival.

DreaMajorDreaMajorover 6 years ago
Yes, to each his own ...

To each his own; there's another side to the story; mama just doesn't understand!

You make your point, but literarily it's a bit too pat.

Keep writing.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Stupid whore

Thanks for writing about a stupid whore. If your goal was to create characters no one gives a shit about then mission accomplished. Thank you for writing an epic time waster. The next part can be not Kyle ch2. 3 the paint dries. Fuck off with this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your great dude!!!

BTW enjoy your ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

OMFG! Seriously?! I'm outta here. Can't read this shït. She deserves everything that's happened to her. She made her bed, let's her lie in it.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
hmm

stockholm syndrome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The birth reminds me of the time my boss went into labor at work and I had to help her deliver the baby on a picnic table and she kept asking me for pain medicine until the baby was laying in her arms right before the ambulance arrived to take her and her now three years old son to the hospital she was so grateful that I get invited to his birthday party for the past three years she pregnant again she jokes that I better be ready to catch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous