Not Kyle Ch. 03: Emily's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bran was released. I kept on my guard, but I didn't see any signs of him at first. Then one day after my weekly prenatal exam I saw his car parked outside my doctor's office. I was carrying Jacelyn in a sling and Iness was in a stroller as I walked out of the building. My blood ran cold, and the passenger side window rolled down. When I saw through the car and saw it was only Emily in it, I was angry. What was his game this time?

"We need to talk." Emily said.

"I'm not interested. Leave me alone." I said, and started walking away.

I heard the car door open, I picked up my pace and began to fast walk away.

"Bran raped me." Emily said, chasing after me.

"Not my problem." I said, trying to hurry to my car to get away.

"Please!" Emily called out.

I turned around and looked at her. She looked scared. My heart melted and I stoped. She ran and caught up with me.

"I have nobody else to turn to." She said.

I sighed. I got along pretty well with Emily. I even considered her a friend before Brandon kidnapped me. She had moved in with my brother after I moved out. She really didn't have anyone. Her parents died in a car accident when she was a teenager, and she ended up getting moved across the country, only for her last surviving grandparent to die of a heart attack a year later. She bounced around in foster homes until she turned 18, and then worked minimum wage job after minimum wage job until she hooked up with my brother. She didn't have any surviving family, and had very few friends. She had started to get her life turned around before my kidnapping. I had no clue what happened to her afterwards.

"Okay. How about we go sit in the shade and you can explain what happened." I said.

We walked over to a public bench under a tree. I reached down, grabbed a blanket, and tossed it over my breasts for modesty as I popped my boob out for Jacelyn to have a snack.

The blanket really only covered the act of nursing, and not the exposed skin between my breasts. The v-cut shirt I wore regularly was particularly revealing, as it allowed me to get my boobs out to feed babies easier. Emily was staring at my chest tattoo.

"You don't even hide it?" Emily asked, pointing at 'Kyle Johnson's' spelled across my chest.

"I don't hide any of them, Emily." I said.

I held up my hand that wasn't occupied with nursing Jacelyn, showing the 'Property of Kyle Johnson' tattooed on my underarm, easily visible in my short sleeves.

She took a deep breath, then blew it out.

"I'm pregnant. Brandon has been having sex with me while I sleep. I don't know for how long." Emily said.

I had suspected something like that happened when I was living there. I had thought that it was just part of their thing. I had no idea Emily didn't know. I didn't understand how someone could sleep through the act and not know it happened. I took her at her word though.

"I see, so why tell me?" I asked.

"Because I need someone to go with me to the abortion clinic, and I can't stand Brandon right now." She said.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. I remembered me being in much the same position as her. Unwantedly pregnant by Brandon and going to the wrong person for emotional support for an abortion. She looked hurt.

"I thought we were friends!" She said.

I felt a little bad. We had been friends, and she never did me any wrong. I got myself under control.

"I'm sorry Emily. I am just the wrong person to ask. Let me show you something." I said.

I lifted up my shirt, showing off my tattoo of 'Johnson's Baby Factory' and stretchmarked stomach. Then I put my shirt down.

"I personally think you should keep it. Babies are a lot of work, but very fulfilling." I said. "I almost aborted Iness. I'm glad Kyle talked me out of it. Maybe people think I went a little crazy, but I'm happy. I think you would make a great mother. Besides, that's still my niece or nephew, no matter how much I hate my asshole brother." I said.

"I can't have his child. He's been raping me, and he tried to kidnap you. It's clear to me I have to leave him. What would he do when he found out I was pregnant with his child?" She asked.

"Then don't have it be his." I said.

"It's a little too late for that." She said.

"No, I mean have someone else claim it. You don't look seven months pregnant, so unless it really isn't his, you only just got pregnant. Anyone could believably claim it." I said.

"Yea, but what kind of a man would do something like that?" She asked.

"Kyle would." I said. He had. He claimed Iness even though she wasn't his.

"Really? You would do that for me?" She asked.

I realized we both just misunderstood each other. She had been asking for suggestions and I had been showing her it was possible. She mistakenly thought I was saying Kyle would claim the child as his. Then I thought about it. I was still traumatized from what my brother had done. When I saw his car, I had been terrified. And he had been Raping Emily for years. That asshole had to pay. What better revenge than to make him think his girlfriend cheated on him with Kyle?

"Yes." I answered.

She leaned over and hugged my unencumbered side.

"Thank you." She said, sniffling.

She held me while I nursed Jacelyn, and Iness played with the toys attached to the stroller. Jacelyn finished, and I shifted. Emily sat up, embarrassed, laughing. I shoved my boob back into it's fabric container. I saw Emily looking at Jacelyn.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked.

"Yes please" Emily said.

I passed my younger daughter off, and then took Iness out of the stroller. I popped my tit out and let Iness latch on. I watched Emily experiment with the feelings of being a mother as my oldest daughter finished draining me dry. We chatted for awhile. I discovered she had no place to go. She had took a late night shift tonight to stay out, but in the morning she would have to face the prospect of going back to my brother. I told her she could stay with me until she found a new place. She told me she would be by in the morning with her things. Eventually it was time to go. I gave her a hug, promising to see her tomorrow.

When Kyle got home I told him everything that happened between me and Emily. He listened attentively, and then without saying a word he pulled his pants down. He put his hand on top of my head and applied gentle downward pressure. I understood what he wanted. I got down on my knees and took his penis into my mouth. He gripped me gently by my hair as I began to bob back and forth on it. I twirled it with my mouth and gave it vacuum. I pleasured him with my mouth, trying to make amends for whatever gaffe he was about to punish me for. He finally grunted, and unleashed a torrent of the slimy stuff into my mouth. I held it against my tongue as he pulled out.

I teared up as he looked at me. I hadn't been punished since Iness had been born, almost a year and a half ago. I wondered how I disappointed Kyle.

"You really need to ask me before you promise these sorts of things my dear." Kyle said.

He left me there, kneeling with cum held on my tongue for two hours before he let me up. I swallowed the salty gob, feeling it stick in places as it slid down my parched throat. I got his message. I should have asked him before promising to let Emily stay. And I certainly should have asked before offering him to claim her baby.

Kyle helped me stand back up. My legs were stiff and sore.

"It might cost more for you than you want to pay for me to claim Emily's child as my own." Kyle said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"For me to claim her child she will have to grow at least one of mine. But that's between you and her now. Just let me know what you both decide." Kyle said.

He kissed me on the mouth then went to go watch some television. I brooded on what he said as I went through my routine for getting our children to bed. Kyle put me through something similar for Iness. It was only fair that he get something out of claiming a child that wasn't his, but I didn't want to share him. It would have been simple, except for the guilt I felt. I remembered enough about my sexual encounter with Brandon to know it wasn't rape. At least I wasn't raped. I pushed myself on him. No matter how shitty of a guy my brother was, I still fucked Emily's boyfriend. And I was the one who convinced her to keep the child, which is the only reason Kyle would need to claim it.

I stayed up all night, upset by the issue, while Kyle slept soundly next to me. What finally decided it for me was remembering how relieved of her stress she was after she hugged me. If Emily agreed with Kyle's conditions, I would... I would let her fuck the father of all my babies.

Emily came in with a suitcase and a duffel bag just before noon. She looked exhausted and emotionally drained. I set her up in a spare bedroom, then we went to the kitchen. I made her one of my prenatal teas. At first she refused it and asked for coffee instead. Then explained what the tea was and she took it. We sat there sipping our tea as I tried to figure out the best way to tell her about Kyle's conditions. I decided to be blunt.

"Kyle has conditions." I said

"For what?" Emily asked.

I saw her tensing up.

"For claiming the baby." I said.

"What are they?" She asked.

"He wants to impregnate you with one that is actually his afterwards." I said, hiding my face in my hand as I gently petted my forehead with my thumb and pinky finger.

"Oh!" She said, shocked.

We were both silent for a good while before she spoke again.

"I take it you aren't thrilled with this?" Emily said.

"No, but I accept it." I said.

Emily covered her womb with both her hands.

"I don't know if I even want this one, let alone another." She said.

I put my hands over my own womb, remembering what it felt like to be big.

"This is my third. They kind of grow on you." I said, laughing.

Emily smiled.

"Would you really be okay if I said yes?" Emily asked.

"I'd like to think so." I said.

"I don't want to do anything that would ruin our friendship." Emily said.

I smiled.

"We would have no choice but to become even better friends. After all, our kids would be half siblings." I said.

"I guess that's true." Emily said.

We finished our tea and then Emily went to sleep. She had worked all night, and she was exhausted. I wondered what she would choose to do. I wanted to tell her all about Iness, but Kyle was true to his word, so such a confession wouldn't be fair to him or my daughter. I wanted her to fuck Kyle in as act of justice only I would likely be aware of. And I wanted Kyle all to myself, for him to not even claim her child as he did mine. I knew the last one was petty jealousy, but I still felt it.

Emily only got about five hours sleep before Kyle came home. We all ate dinner together, and then Emily helped me with getting the children to bed. When we finished Kyle was sitting in the living room.

"Emily, did Sarah explain my conditions to claim your child as my own?" Kyle asked.

"Yes." Emily said.

Emily looked nervous. I wondered if she already decided.

"And?"

"I accept your condition." Emily said.

I felt my heart sink. I forced a smile.

"So you are okay with being impregnated by me after this one?" Kyle asked.

"Yes." Emily said.

"And you are okay that I am going to have sex with her? " Kyle asked me.

I hated that he asked me. I wished he hadn't. I didn't want to agree, didn't want to have to. Now I either had to say no after all the things I said to Emily, or agree that she and my husband could have sex.

"Yes." I managed to get out.

"Okay." He said. "Emily go get undressed and lay down in my bed."

"What?!" Me and Emily both said at the same time.

"Supposedly we had or are having a sexual relationship. That is where babies come from. Rather than lie about it, I intend to make it real. That way everybody reacts naturally. This also helps remove any squemishness you might have when it comes time to be impregnated. " Kyle said.

"I guess that makes sense." Emily said.

Emily went into my bedroom while Kyle looked at me.

"Take my clothes off." Kyle said.

I looked at him hesitantly.

"You are okay with this, right? I need you to show me." Kyle said.

I took a deep breath, and blew it out. It was just taking clothing off, no big deal, right? I had wanted justice for my act. This was just penitence. I took off his clothing, stripping him bare. His cock was rock hard, ready to be used on Emily. I felt a little sad. Then he kissed me.

"Good Sarah. Now you need to watch me. Go into the bedroom and sit on the bed." Kyle said.

I shook my head no.

"I can't." I said.

"Yes you can dear. I can't have you backing out when it comes time to do the deed just like I can't have Emily backing out. This way it is done, and we can live as normal as possible. You agreed to this, right? It was even your idea that I be the father." Kyle said.

I took a deep breath. I agreed to it, I had to see it through. I looked in my bedroom. I saw her foot, she was laying on my bed. I squared my jaw and walked into my bedroom. Emily was naked on the bed, as instructed. She looked a little nervous. She saw me and started looking worried.

"What's wrong? Did you change your mind?" Emily asked.

"No. She is going to watch." Kyle said before I could answer.

Emily looked uncomfortable with that but didn't say anything. I felt heat rise on my face.

I sat at the foot of the bed as Kyle climbed in. He positioned himself in front of Emily. She was rapidly breathing. Kyle gently caressed her stomach, rubbing over her womb. She spread her legs apart and Kyle positioned himself between them. Kyle grabbed his penis and began aiming it. He lowered himself down. When his body was almost against her he moved his hand out from between them and off to the side. Kyle pushed forward and I saw Emily tilt her head slightly back. It was done. Penetration. I had just watched my husband slide his dick into a cunt that wasn't mine. I felt angry, but also relieved. There was no worrying or further chances to prevent it. I had given Emily what I took from her. We were even. Kyle began to roll his hips, sliding in and out of Emily. I watched another woman giving pleasure to my husband.

"Sarah, why don't you rub Emily like you like. Help me make her feel good." Kyle said.

Emily lifted her head up and looked at me. Her body rocked back and forth as my husband's cock explored inside her. I didn't want her to realize I wasn't enthusiastic.

I crawled next to Kyle and slid my hand between them. I went down her flat pristine stomach and across her soft fur of pubic hair. It was much softer and silkier than mine. I felt her tissue ungulate, being pushed from its normal resting place by my husband's thrusts into her womanhood. I followed the compressive actions over the pubic mound and to Emily's clitoris. It felt strange to be touching female genitalia that wasn't mine. It felt slightly damp. Kyle had elevated himself so I could reach, but I felt his own pubic hair brush against my hand. I followed the moisture down, softly rubbing her folds in a way I liked as I went. Then i reached my target. The connection point between my husband and Emily. He was slowly plunging her well, and the whole area was soaked in a soft dewy moisture. I could feel her labia expanding against my hand, her arousal increasing. I brought my index finger against Kyle's cock and slid it into Emily's vagina. I started making beckoning motions. I felt Kyle's cock rub along the back of my finger as he fucked her. I brought my thumb to the well, getting it wet, then I dragged it back to her clitoris. I circled her clitoris as I flicked inside her. I then brought my middle finger resting between her labia, and started to alternate circling with sliding my middle finger and thumb together. It took a lot of concentration. I loved it when Kyle did this to me. On some of his strokes his body would be in a position preventing my full movement, trapping my hand temporarily motionless between Kyle and Emily. I recognized it as part of what I liked. It gave just enough variation I couldn't predict it. I wondered how he could still focus on all the different movements when Kyle did this to me by himself.

I looked at Emily. She was biting her lower lip. Her left hand was clenching to her side, holding my bedding, ruffling it up even more than Kyle sliding around inside her was. Her right hand, the side I was on, was clinched in a fist. Her arm was folded so her fist was above her shoulder and her wrist was pointed to the ceiling. It gave me plenty of room to work.

Emily was staring at Kyle. He was meeting her gaze as he thrust in, probing her secret depths. He was rubbing and squeezing her smaller breasts, unconsciously trying to milk her like he would have me. Inspired, i scooted closer to Emily. I lifted my shirt up and popped my nursing bra open. I started rubbing and squeezing one of my my massive breasts with my free hand. In no time at all I was drizzling milk. I moved my boob over her. Kyle leaned back, moving his hands to Emily's narrow hips. I rubbed my leaking wet breast all over Emily, coating her body with my milk.

Emily grabbed my breast with both hands and I felt her rising up at her stomach. She locked her lips around my nipple, twirling her tongue and then drawing my entire areola into her mouth. I couldn't help it, I let down, dumping milk into her mouth.

She sucked several large gulps of milk out of me before she suddenly broke her latch, unable to drink me while orgasming a long deep moan. Kyle increased his pace, rapidly jackhammering Emily's cunt as he focused on his own pleasure.

He was rutting her so determinedly I was afraid my hand would be hurt if I pulled it away. I relaxed it as he pounded away. That meant it was still in Emily when Kyle came. I felt him pour into her. Each pulse of his shaft as it flooded her cunt with his seed. I felt her internal fluid increase and change in texture. I felt it creep up my finger as he dumped his seed into her pregnant body. I felt Kyle start to go soft. I pulled my hand out.

"Lick it." Kyle said.

I put my finger in my mouth, obeying Kyle's intent without thinking about it. I tasted the familiar flavor of Kyle's salty goo combined with a flavor that must be essence of Emily. It vaguely tasted like my own vaginal fluid, but had a rich undercurrent that kind of reminded me of coffee. Kyle pulled out of her, standing up.

I looked at Emily. She was a mess. She had a line running down her chin from where my milk came out of her mouth during her orgasm. Of course her chest looked worse. It looked she had been sprayed down with milk, her body glistening all over with milk, sweat, or a mixture of both. She either had a smaller vagina than me or Kyle really outdid himself, because cum was still pouring out of her. She was watching me examine her. She blushed and turned her head away. I felt heat rising to my face. I turned away to give her modesty. I took my finger out of my mouth, put my boob back in my bra, and fixed my shirt.

Kyle and Emily got up and got dressed while I went to the kitchen to prepare me and Em some prenatal tea.

I met Emily as she was coming out of my bedroom. I handed her cup to her. She sniffed it.

"Is this that awful stuff from before?" Emily said.

"It's good for the baby." I said.

"Then the baby can drink it, because something this awful can't be good for me." Emily said.

"It also reduces morning sickness, which doesn't just come in the mornings. You'll grow to love it." I said.

She slowly sipped the tea. We stood there drinking for a bit before I saw that a wet spot was appearing on her white pants between her legs. I snorted, trying to hide my amusement with my cup.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.