Not Kyle Ch. 03: Emily's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferax
Ferax
316 Followers

"I think you wet yourself." I said.

She looked down, bowing in the middle while she thrust her pelvis out to see, then looked back at me.

"So I did. But you did too." She said, pointing at my shirt.

I looked down and saw I soaked through my nursing pads.

"So I did. You'll learn your girls like to leak any time they aren't empty. One of the joys of making babies." I said.

Emily put her tea down on a nearby table then stepped up to me. She reached down and grabbed my shirt, pulling it up.

"What are you..." I started to ask.

Emily undid one of my nursing cups, causing a titty avalanche as my mass fell out, no longer supported. She grabbed it and put it in her mouth. My body rewarded her, letting loose with the cargo I manufactured in copious supply. I stood there as she continued what she started in the bedroom, but this time there was no orgasm to stop her. She emptied the first, then left it hanging there as she started on the second. Then she emptied that one out too. I felt drained, something I rarely felt. I made so much my current children usually left some in. It felt good to give milk. Having Emily drink me, it was so erotic I almost came from it.

She wiped her mouth. I felt heat rising in my face and I turned, not looking at her as I put my boobs back in my wet bra.

"I am going to go take a shower now. I have to be at work in two hours. Thanks for the snack." Emily said.

"You're welcome." I mumbled.

Emily went over to the bathroom while I grabbed her teacup. I turned and started heading for the kitchen when I saw that Kyle had been watching me and Emily from the chair. He had his dick out and he was softly stroking the hard thing. He beckoned me over, so I went to him. He took the teacups form me and set them off to the side. Then he stood up. He pushed on my back, and I bent over, guided by him to stick my butt in the air while I braced on the armrest of the chair he just vacated. I felt my skirt be lifted up on my back and my underwear go to the floor. Kyle used his cock to bring me to orgasm, making a small deposit in me. We went to bed while Emily got herself ready for work.

Emily got home the next day a little bit before Kyle left for his own job. I made tea for her, which she reluctantly took, and got the children ready for the day.

"Hey dear? Remember when we had that threesome? Well I saw Emily today, and I think you might have knocked her up." Kyle said.

I threw a bag of clean diapers at him, which he easily dodged. But I didn't feel jealousy anymore. When I probed my emotions there was a little bit of sadness over the lost exclusivity, but no bitterness towards Emily. Which was good, since she was going to be in my life quite a bit.

Ferax
Ferax
316 Followers