Not Like Other Men Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pick up your phone and click a button and my phone buzzes.

'Show me your knickers.'

I was quite amazed at how he must have planned all this and set up the messages even going to the extent of buying a new phone as his main one is linked to the group network.

I say. "What here, I can't?"

He doesn't say anything but just looks at me and I wilt. He stares at me and the very slight resistance I had fades away under the interrogation of his gaze. He retorts.

"Oh yes you can Jay it's easy and you know you want to and you are fuckingwell going to for if you don't I'm going to shove my hand up your skirt and pull them down myself."

Looking around again I see that most of the tables are now clear and that there are no people looking our way. I reach down and take hold of the hem of my dress and very quickly lift it up so that he sees the white thong and then quickly I set it back down again.

Smiling, he shakes his head. "Oh no, I said show not just flash them," in a chastising tone of voice.

I shake my head disbelievingly and take another look around. More slowly this time I slide the hem of my dress back up my legs.

"Better?" I ask when the hem is about half-way up my thighs.

"Yes, but sorry, I still can't see them."

Wanting to please him more than anything else, after looking around and feeling reassured I pull the hem further up my thighs until it's almost at the top of them.

"Well I can see the merest hint of white," he mutters in a very matter of fact way. "You need to be more creative."

After checking around at the likely onlookers and seeing nothing too worrying, I think for a moment or two and then I reach down and with fumbling fingers ease a couple of buttons at the bottom of the dress undone. Holding each side in my hands, I look at him, hold his gaze and lift each side up and away. My panty covered pussy is now on clear view.

As he stares intently at my crotch, I wonder whether he can make out how damp they are, due to his earlier rubbing. He gives no sign either way.

"Mmmm nice," he murmurs.

I do up the buttons and straighten my dress before taking a sip of the orange Juice.

We sit in silence for a while until I see him fumbling with his phone and my phone buzzes. I pick it up and click on the answer text message. I almost choke on my drink as I read it.

'Take your panties off and give them to me.'

Reading that made my heart pound and pulses race even faster at the fear of doing something so outrageous and possibly being caught. It wasn't just that, though for I knew that doing what he asked, the sheer wantonness of it and at the pleasure it would bring to both of us would give me an enormous buzz.

He saw my hesitation and simply smiled as he stared intently at the flesh of my breasts and my bra that was showing through the top of my dress with the three buttons still undone.

Plucking up my courage, for the first time I questioned one of his directions by asking.

"What happens if someone complains and we get caught?"

"Well as a starter," he says coolly. "All fucking hell breaks loose, but that's part of the game isn't it? We have known that all along, so get used to it."

"You are cruel," I say half smiling, but also worried and nervous, though aroused.

I look around again 'checking the audience,' trying to work out how the hell I would be able to do as he has ordered without getting caught. At least no-one else has come into the garden area since I last looked. I decided what to do.

I shuffle my chair back slightly to give myself space and lean right forward until my chest is almost on my knees. Lifting my bottom up and sliding my hands up under the sides of my dress, I grip the sides of my panties and shuffle my hands back down my legs.

When my hands reach my knees he can see that I've got the waistband of my panties hooked with each thumb. I slide them down my calves and go to lift my feet out of them but my right heel catches on the gusset and stops them coming off. I look up at him and, of course, he's smiling. I have to reach down with my hand to disentangle them, pick them up and give them to him.

In a slightly exaggerated gesture he holds my panties in his hand and lifts them up to his face and smells them.

12