Not My Daughter!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storm still raged outside and one lightning strike was close to the house, the thunderclap rattling the windows. Janice whimpered in her sleep and rolled over, flinging her arm on top of me. Her hand landed on my crotch. Before I could move, I could feel her fingers curl around my throbbing dick through my underwear.

I didn't move, didn't breath. "Please don't wake up, please don't wake up," I begged her silently. Her hand on my dick, even through my boxers, felt oh-so-incredibly good, but I gently pried if off of me.

Gingerly, I got out of bed. I made a beeline for the bathroom and jerked off to my daughter a second time. After I came, I was thoroughly disgusted with myself, but I told myself that at least my dick wasn't hard any more.

It was only about 6:30 in the morning, but I quietly got dressed and went downstairs. I made coffee, raging at myself over how much of a perv I was the entire time. I was sitting at the table, drinking my coffee when she came downstairs also.

"Morning, Daddy," she said. She was still wearing her night clothes, but had a blanket thrown around her and pulled close to her body.

"Morning, sweetie," I replied. "There's coffee if you want some."

"Mmmmmm," she said with a sleepy smile, then shambled over to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup. She sat across from me at the table.

"Thank you for last night," she said. "I don't know why storms scare me so much at night, but they always have."

"Sure, sweetie," I said. "But let's not make a habit of it. You're too old to be afraid of thunderstorms." And it was too dangerous, I added to myself.

"I know," she said. "Mom makes fun of me all the time because of it."

"That's not nice," I said.

She shrugged. "Mom's got a mean streak in her."

"That's not the Caroline I remember," I said, frowning. I remembered her mother as lighthearted and playful...obviously playful with more people than just me, though. But she didn't seem vindictive until after she left me. I always thought it was her boyfriend, Jerry, that was making her behave like that.

"I don't know how things were when you were married, but from what people tell me she changed when Jerry died. I think that fucked her up pretty bad," she continued.

"That's too bad," I said. I meant it...after all, Caroline was still the mother of my child and I think that despite what had happened there was a small part of me, tucked away and hidden, that still held some fondness for her. I could afford a little sympathy for her...but only a little.

"So do you work today?" she said, changing the subject. "It looks really nasty outside."

"No. Can't get anything done in this kind of weather," I said, rising to refill my coffee mug.

"Yay!" she said happily. "That means I get you the whole day!"

There was a sudden queasy feeling in my stomach. I realized it would be difficult for me being around her all day, especially if she refused to put some decent clothes on. Not that that would have particularly helped...I'd seen her half undressed and couldn't get that image out of my mind.

"Yeah," I said nervously.

I made a quick breakfast, more to be able to ignore her than anything else. After we ate, she offered to clean up and wash the dishes while I took a shower. I was tempted to jerk off again, but the wave of disgust at myself made me change my mind. I got dressed and went back downstairs, my mind distracted with trying to ignore Janice's body.

She was in the living room. "Play with me," she said when she saw me.

"Wh-WHAT?" I stammered.

She gave me a confused look. "I said, 'Wanna play a game with me?'"

"Oh!" I said, relieved. "I thought...uh...all I have are cards, though. I don't have any board games."

"Cards is fine," she smiled.

We played rummy for a while, but as time went on I found myself sneaking looks at her body. She'd ditched the blanket before breakfast, but stayed in the clothes she slept in.

"I have to make a run to the store," I said, after we finished the last game. "Might as well order supplies for work." It was a lie, I could have done it over the phone. However, it seemed like a really good idea to get away from her for a while.

She pouted. "You won't be gone long?"

"An hour or so. Maybe two," I replied. However long it takes me to calm the fuck down, I thought.

"Ok. I can take a shower while you're gone," she said brightly. "Then we can play cards again when you get back."

"Yeah, sure," I said, fighting the image of water running down her naked body from forming in my mind.

I grabbed my keys, stepped outside, and fought the wind to my car. I suddenly wasn't sure if leaving the house and going out into the storm was a good idea after all. If anything, it had intensified. It was slow going, with sheets of rain limiting my vision and wind-blown debris all over the road.

When I finally made it to the home improvement store, it was closed. The power lines had gone down. I cursed at my luck, then drove back home. The good thing was that by the time I got back into the house, I was soaked. The rain had driven any incestuous thoughts from my mind.

"Janice?" I called out, standing at the doorway dripping all over the floor. When I didn't hear her respond, I figured she was in her room and climbed the stairs. When I got to the top, I faintly heard her say, "...daddy..."

It sounded like it was coming from her room, and the door was open. I walked up and opened my mouth to say I was back, then snapped my mouth shut hard.

She was laying on her bed, head thrown back, eyes closed. She'd taken her pants and panties off, and was thrusting a dildo in and out of her pussy with one hand while her other hand grabbed one of her breasts through her shirt.

"Fuck me, Jed...fuck me, Daddy," she moaned.

I stood there, dumbfounded. I could not tear my eyes off of her, nor could I will myself to move. She fucked herself faster, moaning my name again and again. I felt a wave of lust for her spear through me, watching and listening to her.

My paralysis was broken when I took an involuntary step towards her. Horrified at what my body was doing, I managed to stop myself by a supreme effort of will. I spun around and quickly, but quietly, walked away from her door. By the time I reached the bottom of the stairs, I was almost running. I slipped on a puddle of water from when I'd walked in earlier, hit the front door, bounced off it, tore it open, then leapt out of the house.

I stood in the pelting rain for a minute, allowing the stinging raindrops to punish me for my thoughts and actions. It helped. Then I got in my truck and drove around for a while.

I had to tell her to leave. There was no way around it. I had to get her out before I did something insanely wrong. I berated myself for being a shitty father and a miserable human being, and the only honorable thing I could do was to turn her away. I knew it would hurt her, deeply, especially after discovering that she had more than daughterly feelings about me, too.

I made my way back to the house, and braved the storm once again from the truck to the front door. She was in the living room, on her phone, when I opened the door and walked in. Her eyes went wide at the sight of me.

"Daddy! You're soaked!!" she exclaimed, rushing up to me.

"Would you get me a towel?" I asked as I dripped all over the floor. "Make that two."

She set her phone down on a table, then went upstairs to the linen closet. I stood there, shivering, until she came back downstairs.

"Here, Daddy," she said, handing me a towel. I dried my face and hair and as I did, I felt her tugging on my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You need to get out of those wet clothes before you get sick," she replied. She had my shirt halfway up my chest.

"I'll go to my room and get out of these," I said.

"And track water all through the house? I don't think so," she said.

I reluctantly let her pull my shirt off, then her hands went to my belt and started unbuckling it. I slapped her hands away. "Hey!" I almost shouted.

"Oh, hush," she said, grabbing my belt again and getting it undone. "I promise I won't look."

I almost laughed at her serious tone, despite the situation. I kicked my shoes off and she pushed my pants down. I stepped out of them, standing there still dripping in my underwear and socks. Luckily, I was so cold that my dick wouldn't have gotten hard if I wanted it to.

She collected my wet shirt and pants up, then took them to the laundry room. I dried off quickly, then went upstairs before she returned. I peeled off my underwear and socks, finished drying off, then put on dry clothes.

Janice was on her hands and knees, mopping up the water on the floor with a towel. My breath caught as I saw her ass wiggling as she worked. I was still standing there, staring at her ass, when she finished and stood up.

"Feel better?" she asked when she saw me.

"Uh, yeah," I said.

"Good," she smiled. "Be right back, I'm gonna throw this towel in the washer with your clothes."

She walked out. I felt apprehensive, knowing that I about to tell her she couldn't live with me, even temporarily, but I didn't know how I would do that without telling her WHY she couldn't stay. I couldn't admit the lust I had to her, my own daughter. She'd be horrified at me, hate me.

She returned. I said to her, "Janice, honey, sit down. We need to talk about something."

She sat on the couch in front of me. "Talk about what, Daddy?" she asked.

I licked my lips, nervously, looking at her. She was leaning forward a little bit, with an innocent expectant look on her face.

"I...I" I stammered, not being able to get the words out.

She frowned. "Is there something wrong, Daddy?" she asked me.

Something broke inside me. I realized that there was no way I could kick her out. She needed me and couldn't go back to her Mom's house. And, God help me, I didn't WANT to kick her out. I knew that I should, that it was dangerous if she stayed, that I didn't know how long I could hold off the temptations that were coursing through my mind. But I wanted her to stay. Needed her to stay.

"I, uh, just wanted to know more about your job interview coming up," I said lamely.

Her frown changed into a smile. "You scared me, Daddy," she laughed. "I thought there was something wrong."

"No, sweetie," I said. "I was just curious about it."

"It's a clerk position, typing and filing and stuff. I think I have a good shot at it," she said brightly.

"That's great!" I said with feigned enthusiasm. "What company is it with?"

Her smile faltered. "I, uh, don't remember the name, just the address."

"Well, that's a start anyway," I said, forcing a smile onto my face.

We played cards again, then she made lunch for us. After lunch, we watched TV for while, me in the safety of my recliner and her laying down on the couch. After a while, she dozed off. I looked at her there, layed out on the couch. She looked so innocent, so pure...and so goddamn sexy. I went quietly upstairs and, for the third time, jerked off to my daughter. I knew it was sick, perverted, but I couldn't stop myself.

The storm died down a bit over the course of the day, and I ordered pizza for us. I felt kinda bad for making the driver deliver in the rain, but I didn't feel like cooking and didn't want to ask Janice to. She got bossed around enough at her mother's house and I didn't want her feeling like that here.

We watched TV until 10, then I told her good-night and went to bed. I hadn't been asleep long when a thunderclap shook the whole house, jerking me awake. I got up and looked out the window to see that the storm had returned with a vengeance. I frowned, hoping that that it hadn't woken Janice up again.

My heart fell when I turned around to go back to bed and saw her, in the dim glow from the light on my alarm clock, standing at my bedroom door with a frightened, questioning look on her face.

I sighed. "Go ahead," I said, climbing into bed and rolling onto my side away from her. She almost dove into the bed. I could feel her back against mine. Like the previous night, it took me a long time to get back to sleep.

And goddamn dreamed AGAIN. This time Caroline was jerking me off, her soft hand stroking up and down my dick. She never did that in real life but, hey, it's a dream and dream have their own rules. I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm, then abruptly woke up.

Even awake, I could still feel Caroline's hand on me. Then, abruptly, I realized that there WAS a hand on my dick, stroking me. What the fuck?

"Juh-Janice?" I said, my hand flying down to pry hers off of me. "What the HELL are you doing?"

Her grip tighted on my dick, refusing to let me pull her hand off and sending fresh waves of pleasure through me.

"Hush," she said, softly. "Go back to sleep."

"The hell I will," I snapped, still trying to pry her hand off of me. "Stop that! You're my goddamn daughter!"

"No, I'm not," she said, finally releasing my dick. I felt a wave of relief (and also of regret) until she shifted in bed and then she was on top of me, straddling me. From the feeling of her skin on mine, I could tell that she was naked. "I'm not your daughter and I'm going to fuck you, Daddy."

I tried to sit up, to push her off me, but she had her hands on my chest pinning me to the bed. I probably could have easily pushed her off of me, but I didn't seem to have either the strength or the will for it. I felt the heat of her pussy against the tip of my dick. I knew I should have bucked her off, stopped her, done SOMETHING, but instead just laid there as she lowered herself onto me.

Oh. My. God.

I hadn't felt a woman this tight, this wet, this hot since...well, since my high school days with Caroline. I groaned, partially in pleasure and partially in shame, as she started raising and lowering herself on my dick. She felt exquisite, and without thinking my hands went to her breasts.

"Yesssss, Daddy," she moaned as I squeezed her tits. "Fuck your girl."

I couldn't stop myself, or her. She rode me faster and harder, and the more she did the more I responded. The storm raged outside, matching the intensity of my lust. I kept telling myself that she wasn't my daughter, that she was just some woman that I desired. I knew it was a lie, but it helped.

I felt the tickle in my balls, and panicked. "I'm gonna cum, baby," I moaned. "Get off of me before I do, please, baby."

I felt her convulse around me, and she moaned loudly as her orgasm flowed through her. That was too much, and I pushed myself up into her, straining hard as my dick exploded inside her, filling her with my seed.

We stayed locked together as we rode our mutual orgasm then she collapsed on top of me, her breasts quivering against my chest as she took a deep shuddering breath.

"Wow," was all she said.

Her "wow" I could agree with, but as the glow faded I began to get sick to my stomach. What did I just do????

She gingerly came off me, lying next to me with her head on my shoulder. I tried to roll away from her, finding that I didn't have the strength to nor even the desire to.

"Oh, God, I just fucked my daughter," I mumbled into the darkness. I never felt so ashamed in my life as I did right then.

"No," she said softly. "Technically, I just fucked you. Now go to sleep."

How could she so blithely just ignore what had just happened??? I laid there, castigating myself, hating myself, reviling myself.

"Please tell me you're on the pill," I finally said, quietly. When she didn't respond, I looked at her. She was already asleep.

I laid my head back down on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling. It took hours for me to go back to sleep.

The dawn broke and sunshine streamed in from the window. I opened my eyes, blinked a few times from sun's brightness, then stretched. As I did, my hand bumped a sleeping form next to me.

"Whassat?" I heard Janice mumble, then the previous night came flooding back to me.

I groaned, and covered my eyes in shame. I'd had sex with my daughter...MY DAUGHTER!...last night. What kind of a monster was I??

"Oooh, Daddy, you're late," she said. I uncovered my eyes and looked at the clock. Shit, 8:25. I WAS late.

"Sweetie," I said, my words coming out in a jumble, "about last night..."

"We'll talk after you get home from work," she said, throwing the covers off and going to the bathroom. She was still nude. From the bed, I watched her walk away and was struck again at how much she looked like her mother, especially from this vantage point.

I wanted to throw on some clothes and bolt out of the house, but I had my and Janice's dried juices caking my crotch. I desperately needed a shower. As soon as she came out of the bathroom, I slipped past her, locked the bathroom door, and quickly showered. I peeked out the door after drying off and was relieved that she wasn't still in my bedroom. I got dressed, then hurried downstairs to leave.

She was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with a tumbler of coffee and a brown lunch bag. "I made you a lunch. Have a good day, Daddy," she said, then kissed me on my lips. It wasn't much of a kiss, just a quick peck, but it still shook me to my core. I mumbled a confused "thanks," then quickly left the house.

I was baffled about her nonchalance. It didn't seem to register on her that we'd committed incest, that I was her father and she my daughter and that we'd HAD SEX. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I ran one red light and almost ran another on the drive to work.

Luckily, tramping around in the mud checking the job site for damage took my mind off of it. There were more than a few things that we needed to fix from the storm. I detailed a few guys to repair the damage so we could get back on track with the build, then went into the trailer. There was enough people going in and out of the trailer, and enough work to keep me busy all morning and I managed to shove Janice into the back of my mind.

Around noon, I broke out the lunch that Janice had made for me. That took me back to last night, and as I chewed my sandwich I tried to ignore the memory of her body on top of mine. Even the revulsion I had for myself didn't stop my dick from getting a little hard in my pants.

It was about three o'clock when the trailer door opened and Cathy Rawley, the company HR lady, walked in. She was just a shade pudgy, but kinda cute, and I had consider asking her out a while back before deciding that workplace romances probably weren't a good idea. I smiled at her, then my smile fell away as I saw Janice behind her.

"Hi, Jed," Cathy said cheerily. "I've got the clerk that you requested."

I sat there with a stupid look on my face. Yeah, I had asked for a clerk at the jobsite to help with paperwork and answering phones and stuff, but that was eight months ago. I really didn't expect them to actually hire someone, it was just wishful thinking on my part.

"You ok?" Cathy asked me, frowning.

Afraid to speak, I simply nodded.

"This is Janice, she'll be working here. I think she'll be a good fit," Cathy said, then turned to Janice. "This is Mr. Stevenson, the site manager. You'll be working for him."

"Hi, Janice," I said, keeping my voice as neutral as I could.

"Hi...Mr. Stevenson," she replied, smiling at me.

"Ok, I'm done here," Cathy said, beaming. "I'll let you fill her in on her duties." She turned to Janice. "It can be kind of rough here," she told her. "If anybody give you any kind of problem...ANY kind of problem...you let me know, ok?"

"I will," Janice promised. Still smiling, Cathy left the trailer.

"What are you playing at?" I asked Janice as soon as the door closed.

"What? You said get a job, I got a job," she said, her voice dripping with innocence.

"Not HERE!" I said. It was bad enough with her at the house. Her being here would be unbearable.