Not My Daughter!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? We can carpool," she said, brightly.

"Did you fail to mention to Cathy that I was your father????"

She gave me a small grin. "I don't think it came up in conversation, no."

"The last name didn't give it away?" I demanded.

"You can thank Mom for that," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Before she could answer, the door flew open and one of my electricians stormed in, pissed off about something. Janice slunk into the background as I dealt with him. By the time I got him back to work, she'd already cleaned off the second desk in the trailer.

"So, what do you want me to do, Daddy?" she asked, brightly. I sensed there was more behind her words than just work tasks.

"First off, drop the 'Daddy' here," I said, irritably. I didn't want anyone to know she was my daughter and accuse me of nepotism.

"Yes, Mr. Stevenson," she said, snapping a girly salute at me.

Inwardly, I groaned. She was acting so damn cute, it was difficult to stay mad at her. I was about to lay into her, tell her that she couldn't work here, goddamn it. As soon as I did, the trailer door opened again and another of my crew came in. His problem was minor, even laughable, but it did distract me from Janice's presence.

There was a steady flow of people in and out of the trailer for the rest of the day, preventing me from talking with her. Eventually, it dawned on me what was happening - the word had gotten out that there was a girl working at the site, and everyone managed to find an excuse to come into the trailer and check her out.

Finally, it was five o'clock. I walked over to Janice, who was diligently sorting through purchase orders that I usually just tossed on the spare desk instead of filing them as they were supposed to be.

"Ok, you're done for the day," I said, a bit more gruffly than I'd intended. "Go on home. We'll talk when I get there."

"Ok," she said, then her voice dropped to almost a whisper. "Daddy."

I glowered at her, but she just giggled and left. I sat back down at my desk, going over the speech I was going to give her when I got home. This situation couldn't continue and was completely unacceptable.

Janice was in the kitchen when I got home. "I started dinner," she said when she saw me.

"Sit down, Janice," I said, sitting at the kitchen table and indicating a chair across the table from me.

She frowned, but sat.

"Listen, sweetie," I began, "this isn't working."

"What isn't working, Daddy?" she asked.

"You being here," I said. "You working at my job."

I saw tears well up in her eyes, and it crushed me. But I couldn't let it stop me from what I needed to say.

"Why, Daddy?" she asked, her lip trembling and a tear running down her cheek.

"Because..." I said, falteringly. Seeing her start to cry tore my heart out. "Because we SLEPT together. No father should sleep with his daughter!"

"You didn't like it?" she sniffled. "I did. I though it was wonderful, incredible."

"It doesn't matter what I liked!" I said, overly loud. "It was WRONG."

"We're both adults," she said, wiping a tear from her eye. "What happened wasn't wrong to me."

I sighed in exasperation. "Baby, it was. You know it was."

She stared at me for a long moment, then abruptly stood up. I tensed, not knowing what she was going to do. It'd crush me if she left, but that was the only possible outcome.

Instead, she walked around the table to me. "I'm not your daughter," she said, pulling off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her wonderfully round, full breasts spilled out in all their glory. I felt myself grow in my pants, uncomfortably.

I tried to ignore her tantalizing breasts and my hard dick in my pants. "Saying that doesn't make it true," I said. There was a quiver of lust in my voice that I couldn't hide.

"It's true if I say it's true," she said, softly. She grabbed my hand and brought it up to her breast, placing it flat against her. I could feel how hard her nipple was against my palm.

I tried to pull my hand back, but her grip was exceptionally strong. Or maybe I didn't really want to pull my hand away from her breast.

"Look me in the eye and say that you don't like it. Say that you don't want to fuck me," she said breathily. "I dare you."

I opened my mouth to say exactly that, but no words came out. I DID want to fuck her, hard and long and repeatedly. But I could never admit that to her. I could barely admit it to myself.

She released my hand, and sank to her knees. Without a word, she started fumbling with my zipper and in seconds had it down and my dick out. I half-heartedly tried to stop her, knowing in my heart that I wouldn't, that I didn't want her to stop.

When her lips slid down my dick, I let out a groan. It'd been YEARS since there was a mouth on my dick. Hell, it might have even been a decade. Her mouth felt incredible, exquisite, and she started working it like her life depended on it.

It only took a few minutes before I felt that familiar tickle in my balls. "I'm gonna cum, baby," I groaned.

She yanked her mouth off of me and scrambled to her feet. "NO! Take me to bed and fuck me, Daddy," she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet. As soon as I was upright, she practically dragged me through the kitchen and living room and up the stairs. It was a sight, with her breasts bouncing with every step and me right behind her with my hard dick jutting out out of my pants.

Clothes flew as we got into my bedroom. She threw herself on the bed and spread her legs. "Fuck me, Daddy," she moaned.

I tore off my clothes and was on her in a flash. I sank myself deep into her pussy in one stroke, her mouth moaning into mine as our lips locked together. Completely consumed by lust/passion, I pounded her with all my strength. There was no concern for her pleasure, all that mattered was fucking her and releasing my load into her.

Despite my single-mindedness, I felt her pussy contract around my dick. She broke our kiss and gave a long "uhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as her orgasm hit her. That made it even more exciting to me, and in a minute I was throbbing inside her, filing her with my seed yet again. She bucked up at me as I shoved myself as deep into her as I could, the waves of pleasure from my orgasm making the rest of the world disappear so that only she existed.

Like someone flipped a switch, I suddenly had no strength in me and I collapsed on top of her. She still kept twitching her hips, making my suddenly sensitive dick throb weakly. I basked in the sensation of her sweaty bare skin against mine as we both laid there, catching our breath.

A shrill "BEEP BEEP BEEP" filled the house. I couldn't place the sound, but Janice did.

"Oh, shit," she said, pushing me off of her. "Dinner!"

She sprang up out of the bed and rushed out of the bedroom.

As soon as she left, crushing guilt consumed me. I'd just fucked my daughter...again. This time, however, I couldn't claim that she seduced me or tricked me into it. What I'd done, I'd done of my own volition, happily, greedily even. This was 100% my fault.

It was about five minutes before the smoke alarm finally shut off and she reappeared into the bedroom. Despite my guilt and the fact that I'd just cum, and cum seriously fucking hard at that, my dick throbbed and threatened to grow at the sight of her naked.

She climbed back into bed, cuddling up next to me. "Well, dinner's ruined," she said, a hint of disgust in her voice. "You want me to make you a sandwich or something?"

It amazed me at how blase she could be. Her father had just rutted between her legs like an animal, and she wanted to know if I wanted a sandwich???

"No, I...uh..." I stammered. Then I forced myself to say, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" she asked, innocently.

"You know exactly the hell 'what'," I responded.

"Sorry for giving me the best orgasm I've ever had?" she said, getting up onto her hands and knees and then straddling me. Her breasts were RIGHT THERE, and it took all the willpower in me to not reach out and touch them.

"Sorry for giving me the best sex I've ever had?" she said, her hand reaching underneath her and stroking my re-hardening dick.

The fact that I was getting hard again surprised me. Sure, in my twenties my dick would never seem to go down, but even by the time that Renee and I divorced I was a one-shot chump...sex was great, but after I came there was no bringing it back to life. And THAT was a decade ago.

I wasn't completely hard when she lined my dick up with her pussy and slid down it's length, but I was hard enough. She was so hot, so tight, so wet from our combined juices. My hands found her breasts, cupping them and toying with her nipples with my thumbs. She gave me a long, hissing groan as she started riding me harder and faster.

"I'm going to hell," I thought, completely giving in to her. I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum again, but I was determined to bring her there. I fucked up into her, timing my thrusts as she came down onto me. She had a second, weaker, orgasm, then reluctantly pulled off of me and laid down next to me.

"I love you, Daddy," she breathed softly, rolling onto her side away from me.

I snuggled up behind her, and put my arm over her. "I love you too, baby," I replied. There as no hesitation when I said it, the time for recriminations and self-loathing was past. Even though it was only about 7PM, I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up about 5:00 in the morning. I gently untangled myself from Janice, then got up, went to the bathroom, put on a pair of underwear, then downstairs to make coffee. When it gurgled it's last, I poured a cup and sat down at the table.

As I sat there sipping my coffee, I examined my feelings for her. Yes, there was fatherly love for a daughter, but it was being overpowered by my feelings for her as a woman. I harshly asked myself if it was just the sex. Yes, the sex was incredible, having a young woman like her tinged with the taboo that came with our relationship. But it was more than that, more than just sex, more than just incest. She was everything that her mother was supposed to be and I had the same feelings for Janice that I'd had for Caroline so very long ago.

"Fuck," I grumbled. "I'm in love with my daughter and I'm going to hell. The SPECIAL hell."

It was wierd that once I admitted that to myself, I felt...better?...like a weight had been lifted off of me. Of course, there was the worry that we'd be discovered. I had to do something about that, because I knew in my heart that what was going on between us wasn't going to stop.

It turned out that Janice had already done something to help with that. When I was filling out the timesheets on the computer the next day, I saw that corporate had added her as "Janice Nichols". I frowned, especially over her choice of last name, then waved Janice over to my desk.

"How did you manage this?" I asked her.

She gave me a smile. "I have my ways," she said with a mysterious glint in her eyes. "It worked, right? And nobody can accuse you of nepotism."

I grunted. I didn't like what I saw on the screen, that she'd used "Nichols" instead of any other name she could have used. My mind flashed back to when she was a baby, the pain I'd felt when Caroline had left me for that asshole. Still, I had to admit to myself that it helped hide our relationship.

It also helped that I was usually the first one on the jobsite and the last one to leave, so nobody pinged on the fact that we came in and left together in my truck. That would have been hard to explain.

At home, it was a week before I realized that she'd moved her clothes into my bedroom, making it OUR bedroom. The only time she'd ever slept in her bed was the first night, the night of the storm. Ever since then, she'd been in mine.

And sex...oh, my god, I'd never had so much sex before in my life, even during the honeymoon with Caroline or Renee. We fucked constantly, and everywhere...in the living room, in the kitchen, in the shower. The guilt that I was fucking my daughter, even though I was in love with her, would creep in afterwards. It wasn't enough to make me want to stop, though.

Despite our best efforts to hide what was going on, however, it was bound to come out eventually. I'd sent Janice to corporate to drop off some paperworks and Eli, one of my leads, came into the trailer.

"So, she's driving your truck now, huh?" he grinned.

"Uh, she doesn't have her car here, so she needed to take my truck," I said, a bit nervous.

"Bullshit," he laughed. "You don't let anyone drive your precious truck. You're banging her, ain't ya?"

"No!" I protested, my face turning red.

He laughed harder. "I'm not gonna rat you out. I know how companies frown on relationships between employees, especially when one is the supervisor of the other," he said. "But it means that I'll win the bet if you are."

"What bet?" I asked.

"Everyone on the crew has got a bet going. We figure that she's either a lesbian or you're banging her. I put my money down that you were banging her."

"Why would anyone think either of those things?" I asked him.

"C'mon, man...she shuts down every guy that comes in here to hit on her. And I mean, BLAM, instant shut-down, no mercy. And I've seen the moon-eyes she gives you," he replied.

I felt a hidden surge of pride at his words. The guys on my crew, with a couple of exceptions, were all younger than me and closer to Janice's age, and generally in better shape than I was. Yet, she wanted ME.

At the same time, there was panic rising in me. She'd managed to cover up our relationship somehow when she got hired, but it was just a matter of time before it came out. All it would take is a slip of the tongue by one of us in front of the wrong person, or someone that knew our true relationship to randomly appear. Then we would be fucked.

My stomach got queasier and queasier as I waited for Janice to return. When she did, it was a little after quitting time and the crew had left. It was just us.

"Ready to go home, Daddy?" she asked, handing me my keys.

I winced. That was exactly the kind of slip that would give us away. "We need to talk, sweetie," I said, sitting on the edge of my desk in front of her.

She didn't say anything, just cocked a wary eye at me.

"People are starting to notice," I said.

"Notice what?" she asked.

"Us. The guys on the crew have a bet going that we're sleeping together," I said.

"Well, duh, we are," she said.

"THEY CAN'T KNOW THAT!" I said, more harshly than I meant to.

She actually took a step backwards at the heat in my words.

I immediately felt bad and lowered my voice. "All I'm saying is that we need to be careful. Maybe throw a little misdirection at them."

"What misdirection?" she said.

"Maybe you could, uh, go out with other guys every once in a while or something," I said. As soon as the words left my mouth, I had a hollow feeling inside me. I realized that I didn't want her to do that. She was mine.

"Uh, no," she scoffed. "And I can't believe you even SUGGESTED that. Are you trying to get rid of me???"

"No, baby," I said quickly. "I just..."

"Do you love me?" she asked, cutting me off.

"Of course I do," I said. "You're my dau.."

"FUCK THAT," she said, fury rising in her voice and cutting me off again. "Do you LOVE ME?"

I understood what she was asking. Did I love her as a woman, not just as my daughter?

It took long time for the words to come out, every second made worse by the glare she was giving me. "Yes," I admitted. "God help me, yes."

Her voice was still angry. "That's a damn good thing, because I love you too," she snarled. Then her voice dropped. "I have, for a long time. When I'd see you and we'd go out to lunch or dinner, or just when I went to your house, I pretended we were on dates. It was stupid teenage girl thing, but the more I did it the more I wanted you, the more I wanted to be your girlfriend."

"You-you did?" I asked.

"Yes. And when things blew up at Mom's house, I ran to the person I loved...you," she continued.

"So it's not just some kind of a taboo sex thing?" I asked her. To be honest, despite my feelings for her I was afraid that was what she was thinking.

"If I wanted weird kinky sex, I'd be at Mom's house having threesomes with her and Rick-head," she replied.

I didn't reply. It confused me enough that I was in love with her. Hearing that she was in love with me, too, made it even worse.

She came up to stand directly in front of me. "Let them think what they want, Daddy," she said, her hand going to my crotch and palming my dick through my pants. It immediately responded to her.

"It doesn't matter what people think, does it?" she said, her fingers finding my zipper and slowly pulling it down.

"We just have to be careful, baby," I groaned as she fished my hardening dick out and sank to her knees.

"If you say so, Daddy," she said, then leaned forward and took me in her mouth.

Goddamn, she had the most incredible mouth. Or it might have been the situation that made it more exciting than it should have been...in the trailer at work with my daughter sucking my dick. Whatever the cause, my balls were churning with cum in about a minute.

"Gonna cum, baby," I said through gritted teeth.

She pulled off of me. "Not yet," she said, a hint of a moan in her voice. She suprised me by kicking off her shoes and pulling her pants and panties off, then placing her hands on my desk with her ass jutting out. "Fuck me, Daddy," she groaned.

I was behind her in a flash. My dick slid into her sopping wet pussy easily, and we FUCKED. It was short, almost brutal, an act of pure lust. I shuddered to a stop, straining hard up into her, my fingers clenched almost painfully against her hips as I felt her pussy contract hard around my dick, making the cum jetting into her come out in great gobs.

"Fu-uh-uh-ck," she moaned in pleasure as I relaxed. If I had any breath to spare, I would have echoed her sentiment.

I pulled back and out of her, suddenly aware that the door to the trailer wasn't locked and even though there shouldn't be anybody at the site, anybody could walk in at any moment. I hurriedly stuffed my dick back into my pants as she collected her clothes and got dressed.

"We need to work late more often," she giggled.

"We do this at home, too," I ventured with a grin.

"More fun here," she said, opening the door and glancing around outside. Seeing the coast was clear, she walked out to my truck.

I hesitated a moment, reliving the fuck in my mind. It couldn't happen again here, of course, but I also knew that if she pressed the issue I wouldn't stop her.

A little over five weeks later, I was sitting at the table, still in my underwear, sipping coffee. It was a Saturday and we'd spent a long morning in bed together. She asked me to make her some coffee and went to the bathroom while I went downstairs.

We'd gotten into a comfortable routine and if we weren't father and daughter, it would have been your typical boyfriend/girlfriend scenario, albeit one with a huge age difference. While the shame of sleeping with my daughter never really went away, it subsided to an idle thought instead of the all-consuming thing it had been at first.

We'd started going out recently...to the movies, shopping, etc. I was terrified the first time we did, especially since she wouldn't let go of my hand the entire time. Luckily, we never ran into anyone who knew us and after a while being affectionate to her in public became easy for me.

It took a really long time for her to come downstairs, and when she came into the kitchen she had a hesitant expression on her face.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.

"Nothing's 'wrong'. I'm pregnant," she said, handing me the home pregnancy test with the glaring "+" on it.