Not My Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise," he whispered, but only half-heartedly.

And then I felt it, the surge of my own orgasm, rocking my body with delight. We were both going to come at the exact same time, and there was no way I could possibly stop him now, even if I wanted to. Only I wasn't going to let him know that.

"Fine, come inside," I agreed.

He grunted wildly at my words. He was soaring to the greatest release he had ever had, and it was far too sweet to stop him now.

I placed my hands gently on this pumping bum cheeks, confirming to him that I was game if he was.

His grunts were now feverish and incoherent. And his body was awash with orgasmic glee.

I knew he had mere seconds left before his explosion, and yet he had already clarified whether or not he'd accepted my terms concerning my belly starting to swell. There would be no backing out now.

And then it hit me. What if I wasn't already preggy like I thought? What if my missing period was merely late and nothing more?

That would mean I was allowing him to fire a platoon of fast swimming sperm soldiers directly at my vulnerable egg for no good reason. Having him come inside only made sense if I was already knocked up. But what if I wasn't? What if I wasn't!!!??? I hadn't thought of that before...I had only assumed I was already pregnant. But what if I wasn't?

I suddenly began to sweat in earnest. If I wasn't really pregnant then he ought to only be shooting it onto my ass like he did two weeks ago, and not so very deep inside of me. But he had been fucking me really hard for half an hour and his balls were now so swollen and full.

He was set to explode inside of me like some fucking canon.

My mind was frantic and I simply had to ask the question yet again. What if my period was merely late and I wasn't really pregnant???

I had been under a lot of stress lately...and I had read somewhere that stress could cause a girl to be late with her period.

"Fuck," I shouted at myself. Why hadn't I thought of all this shit before?

His groaning suddenly increased a full ten fold, with his muscles tensed and the whole of him shaking apart at the seams. He was getting ready to fire.

I glared into his supremely happy face. He looked totally possessed by the pleasure now unfolding so intensely throughout his body. His balls were on fire and his erection so fully cocked and ready.

In mere seconds he could be firing away.

I checked his expression to see just how many seconds. A dozen? A half dozen? Only one or two? His face was sweetly contorted from an orgasmic trigger that had already been pulled. There would be no going back now. The countdown had begun.

I instinctively reached down and cupped his balls in my hand, squeezing them gently. The skin was taut and swollen, and his balls were indeed overflowing and full with millions of swimmers. I knew I hadn't much time...a few seconds at best. But would it be enough time to...to...could I possibly push him off of me?

I had to try. I just had to get him off of me before...before...I had to get him off...

"Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit!" I whispered, now worried sick over getting ready to receive such an enormous load so very deep inside of me.

I raised my hands in desperation, pushing hard against his muscular chest, and trying to twist my thighs away from his thrusts. But he was pressed too hard against me, and his cock was lodged too deep.

Still, I knew of instances where desperate mothers had lift cars off their trapped children. I tried to summon such strength, pushing with all my might against him, but he wouldn't budge.

He was ten times stronger and already convinced I was fine with him coming inside of me.

I raised my red lips to his ear, ready to shout at him that I had changed my mind.

But it was too late...

His first warm gooey spurt was suddenly deep inside, igniting within me a wanton pleasure so powerful, that I no longer cared about trying to stop any of his honey sweet thrusts. It was my first ever creampie, and it was so sweet that it made my body languish in the greatest orgasm of my life. We were coming together, both bliss filled at the pinnacle of our releases.

His cock was beyond sweet...impossibly swollen and warm...just gushing inside like an erupting fountain.

We were both yelping with shouts of glee, our toes curling as his hot cum sweetly pelted my insides. We were far beyond cloud nine, sailing into paradise, savoring the thrusts as they continued for the next full minute.

And then he crashed down next to me, panting frantically, and smiling like the proverbial cat who had swallowed the canary.

I tweaked his nose playfully, and looked him directly in his gorgeous blue eyes. I wanted to remind him of the terms I had set.

"Remember not to forget about me if you've knocked me up."

"I promise," he said unexpectedly, causing my spirits to soar.

I half expected him to quickly leap off of me and go about his business, but he simply held me tighter. And now he started kissing my face and neck again as if willing to give me a fabulous afterglow. That at least gave me some hope.

But then he did me one better, stunning my pussy once more with a cock still so swollen and still so hard.

We ended up moaning and fucking for another half hour. Then he fell asleep and spent the night in my enraptured arms.

Chapter Two

When we awoke, I called in to work, pretending to be sick. Then I spent the entire day trying to get to know more about him. We kept on kissing and laughing over and over and even fucked twice more over the kitchen table.

We were both insatiable, and I was beginning to think that we were made for each other. We didn't bother with breakfast or lunch, and only stopped being rabbits to chat incessantly about our pet peeves and people we despised. Then we spent dinner time fetching fries or burgers from the oven.

In the evening we watched TV while lazily exploring each other's naked bodies, and I was truly amazed at how he was able to fully maintain a magnificent woody for most of the day and night. I mostly played with it very teasingly, and it felt so fucking good in my hands. Not surprisingly, I once again let him fill me the two more times that day with his baby making soldiers.

He didn't seem to be scared at all of perhaps putting me in the family way. And a part of me tried to convince myself that I had already been knocked up from two weeks earlier.

But by the end of the day, that part of me that was hopeful my missing period would finally arrive, was losing hope. I still hadn't seen any period, neither did it feel like it was ever going to come. At least not for another nine months. That was when I began to pray in earnest. I had to sing Sundays on the choir at my parent's church. I didn't want to have to do it looking like a taco bell.

He finally left at ten that evening, saying he wanted to get rest for a job interview the next day.

I was now all alone, although still somehow horny despite having my pussy fully pounded off and on by his oversized cock.

All alone!

"Fuck."

I didn't want to be all alone. I didn't want to face the reality that I had screwed up big time. If I hadn't of been pregnant before last night, then I was surely pregnant by now. How could I not be?

"Fuck."

Why couldn't I learn how to do without sex? And why hadn't I been smart enough to have condoms?

I gazed in the mirror and couldn't manage a smile. Not even tentatively nor apprehensively. If I was really pregnant then I was really in lots of trouble for sure. I hardly knew Todd, and the truth was that as hot as he was in bed, and as nice a guy as he seemed, he might just be a womanizer with lots of women's swollen bellies to show for his efforts. Although I couldn't be sure of that. He had come across as quite cool and quite decent, but didn't they all come across that way at first?

My mind was racing in a dozen directions. I was supposed to be starting College in the fall on a partial scholarship, but there was no way I could study and hold down a job with a baby on the way. And then there was the fact that my parents still thought I was a virgin. When I added to that the fact that I sang on the choir in a strict church...

"I'm only eighteen," I lamented. "I should have listened to my parents."

Yes, I should have listened to my parents. They had begged me not to move out after my eighteenth birthday. They wanted me to save my money and prepare for college...but no...I had to be a big shot. I had to be my own boss and follow my own rules. I had to start screwing men when I wasn't really ready. Only now...only now.

I clenched my teeth in despair. I was in no way, shape or form ready to get married. I had always envisioned waiting until I was at least thirty. But at eighteen years old I was still way too young. And besides, Todd and I were lovers but not in love. A part of me felt Todd would hate being tied down and live to regret both me and the baby. He didn't even have a job, and the dead end job I now had was the worst on earth.

I was young and wanted to have fun and experience college then plenty of travel. I surely didn't want to be missing college altogether, only to face changing diapers. I had always dreamed of becoming a lawyer and driving a Porsche to the courthouse, not taking the bus and my stroller to my parent's basement.

I rolled my eyes at the ceiling and felt overwhelmed. A tear rolled down my cheek. Things were so twisted and so fucked up.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

Todd's velvety rich voice was directly behind me, but I hoped he had not seen that rolling tear. I wiped it away quickly then spun round and gave him my best plastic smile.

"I thought you'd left," I gasped. "I thought you'd gone back to your apartment?"

I was stunned that his voice hadn't startled me more. After all, he had already left to get some sleep for his job interview tomorrow.

"I thought you needed to get some sleep?" I asked, strangely happy that he had come back. I really didn't want to be alone.

I pursed my lips and became even deeper in thought for a moment. He was really starting to grow on me, and I was becoming absolutely enraptured with him. It dawned on me that he might be having the same feelings towards me.

"I guess you just couldn't resist coming back to my super sweet pussy."

"Something like that," he said sheepishly. "But actually, there is an eviction notice on my door. I haven't paid rent in three months. The sheriff must have come by earlier today when I was here with you. But now, the locks are changed and-"

"And?"

"And so I thought that since we seem so good together, that you would love to have me stay with you for a few weeks or months until this all gets sorted out. I'm broke, as you know, and-"

His words floored me, and I now had to wonder if he had only become my lover because he knew he would soon be losing his place. And yet, his lovemaking and kisses had seemed oddly genuine.

"And?"

"And I actually didn't think they would kick me out until at least another month or two. I had asked them for more time, and thought for sure, with all the other empty units, that they would have surely given me that time. But-"

"But they didn't," I finished for him.

My mind now raced in two separate directions. A part of me was suspicious, thinking he was only using me, but another part felt he was sincere, and maybe actually falling for me. There was no denying that we were both insatiable in each others arms, and that our lovemaking had been absolutely earth shattering. No couple could fuck like that unless they were truly enamored with each other.

I could feel my face redden, and he seemed taken aback that I didn't step forward to kiss him. So he did my dirty work for me, moving to where I was, then kissing me lavishly on the lips.

My toes started curling once more, and my temperature soared. He was irresistible and far too oversexed for his own good.

"I really want to stay with you," he said honestly. "Not because I have to, but because I seem so drawn to you and you're really messing with my head."

I felt the same way, saying, "you can stay with me just as long as you have to...hopefully even longer."

We both knew what meant, and so we didn't need to talk about it any more. We only needed to fuck about it...if that makes any sense??!!

I pulled him closer, and his muscular once again chest felt so good against my stiff pointy boobs.

"You're going to fuck me again, aren't you?" I managed hopefully, fully lost in his amazing blue eyes and super sexy dimples.

My pussy was feeling a little swollen and tender, but the savage pleasure I had felt earlier was easily worth a little discomfort. He really knew how to make me reach orgasm so hard and so often.

"I can't help myself," he said with a serious tone, his face awash with a look of admiration, adulation and capitulation. I got the sense that he was really falling for me, but was it only wishful thinking?

His still hard cock rested like a delicious iron pipe against my quivering tummy.

"You're really good at what you do," I whispered at him, taking hold of his cock and jerking it as his mouth moved across my face and found my lips.

He knew just how to kiss me...and just how to hold me...and just how to rev up my engines like I was a race car going from zero to a hundred in under ten seconds.

My fingers kept working his cock until I lift my left foot onto the tub, exposing the soaking wet pink between my trembling legs.

I steered it towards paradise, and it felt so sweet sliding in that I groaned over a new orgasm.

Both our kisses were intense, causing us to reel out of control.

We felt so in sync, and, as if sharing the same thoughts, helped each other climb into the tub while keeping my foot raised.

My fingers fumbled for the faucet, and soon a warm stream of water was washing over our once sweat soaked bodies.

I groaned my approval as we both grabbed sponges, rubbing them up with soap so that he might lather my boobs while I might lather his six pack. But all the while his cock stayed deep inside of me, and didn't stop fucking me long and hard until fifteen minutes had passed, and he had filled me up with his baby making semen yet again.

I sighed with apprehension as we both now focused on rinsing off the soap and sperm. It didn't seem like we were ever going to be able to stop doing it to each other. I certainly hadn't learned my lesson about avoiding the nine month thing, and I realized that sooner or later I was going to start looking like a damn beached whale.

We walked dripping wet into the bedroom, and we pat each other dry with some beach towels.

"Your apartment's nice and warm," he remarked "so cozy and toasty."

"Wasn't yours as well?"

"No. They shut the heat off in my place a month ago. They knew it was against the law, but they also knew I couldn't afford a lawyer. Then they told me if I didn't have the three months back rent by the first of the month, they'd post the notice and lock me out, but I honestly didn't think they'd do it. I honestly thought they'd give me more time."

His words swirled around my mind for a minute, and then I began to zero in on the words "first of the month."

"But it's not the first. It's the eight of April today," I said.

He had a quizzical look on his face.

"No," he replied, pursing his lips while deep in thought. "Definitely the first. It says so right on the notice. Plus I heard this guy on the phone a few minutes ago in the hall saying "April Fools Day" to someone. So it's definitely the first for sure."

My mind began to drift around the facts, trying to sort through them carefully as my stomach started to churn with grave apprehension.

"I know for a fact that it is the eighth of April," I corrected, "cause my period was due almost two days ago, on the sixth of April, and it never came."

He smiled nervously and shook his head from side. "You must have your dates mixed up for some reason. If your period is not supposed to come till the sixth, then you still have at least five days to go."

A wave of anguish swept over me. Had I really mistaken what the damn date was? And if so, that meant I had taken on at least six loads of his fertile cum deep inside my pussy because I thought I was already knocked up.

I could feel the room spinning. My stress levels went through the roof. The worst thing that could possibly happen to me was becoming pregnant, and yet I had foolishly and unnecessarily filled my pussy those six times with streams of his sperm deep inside of me.

A look of understanding took hold of Jeff's stunned face. He now understood the anguish and fear I was currently going through. He now understood that my willingness to let him keep fucking me bareback was based on the mistaken belief that I was already probably pregnant.

The room spun more quickly, and my breath became laboured. I was very stressed and very angry at myself. How could I have possibly had the date wrong by a week?

A sweat broke out on my face and my knees felt weak and wobbly.

I started to faint, suddenly dropping to the floor. Luckily the soft plush carpeting cushioned my fall. Just as I completely passed out, I caught a glimpse of Jeff's panicked face.

Chapter 3

Doctor's orders were that I spend the next seven days just sitting around or laying in bed. My doctor told me she thought my collapse had been caused by stress. I very much agreed with her. I also agreed with her that I should rest at home and not go to work for that whole week.

My boss Germaine had started out being a real dick about it, saying I was missing too much time from work and should be fired. But the union stepped in on my behalf, and used the doctor's note to warn the store that they could be fined by the labor board if they dared harass me.

Having Jeff living in my apartment had made me supremely horny for the whole seven days that I was resting there. I had hinted strongly to Jeff each day I was home that I'd like him to fuck me senseless, but he said he we should abstain from any sex as he wanted me to get lots of rest. He insisted we fully wait until the one week rest period was fully over before he fucked me again.

One thing I noticed about Jeff for sure, was that he was not his carefree self. I had mentioned to him a week back that my period was late. Having done so now led me to believe that maybe he had thought the same thing I did, that I was already pregnant. And if he thought that, then why not keep fucking me senseless skin to skin? And why not keep shooting it out deep inside of me. After all, if I were already in the family way, then he might as well keep having sex to the max.

Only now...only now...I could see the wheels in Jeff's head turning. Maybe he wasn't the same carefree happy go lucky guy I had him pegged to be. Maybe, he had really been going like a rabbit with me and taking so much chances with his sperm because he thought I was already pregnant.

I had made a mistake in mixing up the dates...I had mistakenly told him my period was late. But now I knew what he was thinking. He was thinking that if my period were not actually late, then maybe, just maybe my period was still going to come on time. And if it did, then he would be off the hook...no need for child support payments...no need for walking me down the aisle...and then it hit me. That was probably why he had asked to shoot it inside...and why he had promised to marry me if he got me pregnant...because he believed I was already pregnant. He believed my period was late because of that reason. Only now...only now...I decided to test him again to be sure.

"I really need you to fuck me right now, Jeff. I am so damn horny and you are looking so damn good."

"You need your rest," he repeated lamely, his demeanour betraying the fact he was sheepishly waiting to see if my period was actually going to come.