Not My Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to challenge him.

"When I first told you my period was late a week ago, you thought I was already pregnant, didn't you?" I asked him.

He pretended not to hear me, so I kept on talking.

"But once you heard I made a mistake about the date of my period, you were secretly relieved, weren't you?"

Still no answer from him. So again I kept on talking.

"That is really why you haven't had sex with me this whole week isn't it? Not because I needed rest, but because you thought that maybe I wasn't pregnant after all."

He merely shrugged, and I could feel my blood begin to boil.

"When you were fucking my brains out, you were simply using me weren't you? Cause you thought I was already preggy and you had nothing to lose. Tell me the truth Jeff, you never had any real feelings for me at all, did you?"

"Of course I did," he managed, but I could tell he was lying.

The wheels in my head began turning in earnest. If the bastard didn't care about me then I sure as hell didn't care about him.

"It's one thing letting you stay here cause you got evicted. It's another thing letting you stay here cause you pretended to like me. You led me to believe you were crazy about me, and all the while I didn't mean anything more to you than a hole in the wall."

"That's not true," he blurted out, his face reddening.

He knew I had him over a pretty big barrel. My period had been due in the middle of last night, and yet I hadn't bothered checking yet to see if it were there. If I were knocked up then he was going to have to be responsible and be a real dad from here on in. Not to mention that in the heat of passion he had promised to marry me if I were indeed knocked up.

I sighed and did the calculations in my head. My period should have come a full 12 hours ago, but I had been too scared to check and see if it had indeed come. My breasts still felt funny and I didn't feel any of my usual cramps. How could I not be pregnant?

I had slept with a pad inserted, just to be on the safe side, but I knew in my heart of hearts the pad was going to be lily white, and the selfish fucker standing in front of me was going to have to man up. He had promised to marry me and be a father to the kid if I were up the creek.

"I guess you'll know if your period came or not?" he asked sheepishly.

I looked at him incredulously. He was really shitting bricks, and yet up till now he had acted as if he didn't care. But he did. He really did. He didn't want me to be pregnant any more than I did.

"It doesn't feel like it came," I shot back, still glaring as all the colour drained out of his face, leaving him a ghastly white. His whole life was flashing in front of him. And the expression on his face sickened me. All this time I had supposed that he loved me, at least to some degree, but now I understood that he was only using me for sex, and would gleefully exit my life without a second thought, if only the opportunity arose...if only my period had arrived.

I moved slowly for the bathroom door. I wanted to extract every possible ounce of anxiety out of him for the way he had used me in our fuck sessions as though I were merely a slab of meat.

He had acted as though I meant the world to him, and as though it had been love at first sight, and as though I was clearly the greatest lover he had ever had. Only he was just pretending, just having his way with me as if I were a free hooker.

I locked the door behind me. I didn't want the fucker rushing in to check out things for himself.

I sat on the toilet and rolled my eyes at the ceiling, knowing there was no way my period was here. He had filled up my pussy time and time again, dumping huge fertile loads.

I pulled down my skirt, and yanked out the tampon. Then I gasped loudly. Contrary to my belief, my period had indeed come. The tampon was saturated with blood.

I stared at the sight with incredulity. At first, a wave of relief swept over me, filling me with gladness. But then, a sense of outrage. Jeff had made it seem that he was smitten with me, and that his heart had been captured by my pretty face, fun-filled ways, upbeat charms, and oversexed body. But the opposite was actually true.

He had fucked me senseless for days because he thought I was already pregnant. He obviously didn't care anything about me at all. He obviously felt that if I was pregnant then it would ruin his life, not help it.

A deep seated rage began to take hold of me. He had used me had only pretended to like me because he needed a place to stay.

I flushed the red tampon down the toilet and put in a fresh one. Then I fixed my skirt and walked angrily back to the bathroom door. I put my hand on the door knob but hesitated opening it. A flood of emotions were swirling around my heart and brain.

A flood of tears suddenly rolled down my face. A part of me knew that I had somehow fallen deeply in love with the creep in the short while I'd known him. I had been telling myself over the last few days that it was mere infatuation I had towards him, but now that I was on the verge of losing him, my heart ached unbearably.

I wiped away the tears and tried to compose myself. As freaked out as I had been over the prospect of being knocked up, I had to now admit to myself that I was surprisingly sad that my period had actually come.

A part of me had been fantasizing about Jeff rubbing my swelling belly every day while fetching me ice cream and telling me how much he loved me, and how much he was looking forward to being a father.

I began to pant in earnest, but still could not find the courage to step outside that door and let Jeff off the hook. I doubted he would want to stay in my place anymore once he knew the truth, and that truth was that he was not going to be responsible for me or some imaginary baby. He was totally off the hook. Even if he had no place to go, he would find some friend or family member to put him up, or maybe even crash at some shelter for a while. But a part of me was sure he was not going to want to hang around me anymore.

I could feel my face really redden. Even though getting preggy would cause me to miss college, I suddenly no longer cared about getting an education. Four years of constant study? Plus working full time after classes? Never having any fun? Student debts that could choke a horse when I was done?

I sighed at my new reality and anxiously turned the door knob. Jeff, as much of a bastard as he could sometimes be, was also in some ways the man of my dreams. I could pretend no longer that I didn't love him more than the air I breathed. He was also out of this world in bed, and so oversexed and handsome that I knew I'd never find another hunk anything like him. He was one in a million.

The door swung open, and much to my amazement, he was still standing there. He was so nervous that he was actually shaking. He had promised me, in the heat of passion with his cock deep in my pussy, that he would marry me if he knocked me up, and now he was sweating absolute buckets.

I had to make a decision quickly. If I told him my period had come, then he was going to bolt and break my heart in a thousand pieces. But if I told him a lie...if I told him that my period had not come...

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out, watching his face turn purple.

From now on he was going to do as I said, when I said it, and how I said it.

"Your period didn't come?" he asked, grasping at straws.

"No," I lied. "It didn't come, and the way I feel, I know it is not going to come for at least nine months."

"This is not my day," he whispered, barely audibly.

"It's not my day either," I said, fighting against an upcoming smile. "But I guess I'll make the best of it from now on."