All Comments on 'Not My Type: Adele Ch. 02'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Nate..

what a wonderful man. I am really enjoying this story. how fast can u post next chapter?

LakergirlLakergirlabout 14 years ago
Great chapter

You do have a knack for us (or at least me) to pop Lilly in the back of the head. lol. One thing is each part in the series seems to get better. I love Rhi much more than Lilly and not Adele's story is running a neck n neck race with Rhi. Keep writing and can't wait to see more of Nate

trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 14 years ago
typical

Lilly and Rhi now Adele...you have me hooked ,can't wait for more and i love the little twist with adam and lilly it is kinda funny, keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Can't wait for the next installation.. But there's one thing I don't get, why is Adele so hesitant about Nate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!!

Can't wait for Ch 3!!!

MissWizzMissWizzabout 14 years ago
Love it!

waiting expectantly for ch.3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love Adele :)

I'm loving the drama and the duality of Adele's and Nate's fellings for each other. So far she's my favorite in "Not MyTtype" series. great work and please post soon!

Mara - Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SO MEAN...

leaving us hanging like that! I hope the next chapter is posted soon!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 14 years ago
Wow

Thank you once again for the great chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter.

gainsaywhodaregainsaywhodareabout 14 years ago
The anticipation ...

is KILLING ME! Here I am at the edge of my seat, my eyes glued to the monitor, yelling "Kiss her! Kiss her!". They've got to do something! Please, will somebody kiss somebody already?!

The anticipation in your story is too great and it is killing me that I couldn't skip to read the last chapter! Honey, once again you wrote such a beautiful story and here I am fidgeting in my seat wanting to have more! Please finish this up soon and put me out of my misery!

Just a comment though. Before you start on Felicity, do you think you could perhaps get back to Imogen and Sim first? They really need some closure. Oh yes, they do. Anyhow Ch. 03, next!

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
awesome!

I just love anything you write! Perfect!

MugsyBMugsyBalmost 14 years ago
Darn it!

Oh, what a spot to leave it at. I wish the next chapter was already up. Good work and can't wait to see more!

MollyDollyMollyDollyalmost 14 years ago
So lovely!

You are one of my absolute favourite writers, and I often reread your previous works. I'm so glad to see you posting again, and I can't wait to finish Adele's story! Thank you, FK :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my gosh

I think I was literally about to fall off my chair when I read the end of this chapter. Thank you for updating this story. Cannot wait to the next update.

Thanks so much for your brillance.

Megan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YAY!

I'm so excited you are posting again, I look forward to everything you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A suggestion

Please consider the use of "the Reverend ". It is like saying "the respected". A Presbyterian minister might use I'm the Reverend Mr. Jones" but that is like saying "you should respect me" in so may words. A minister would say "the minister who was here before me" but I don't think he or she would say "the Reverend who ...". It might be common usage in a community but I suggest that the minister him or herself would not use ""the reverend" in referring to him or herself or to colleagues.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderabout 8 years ago
Long service

Very unpresbyterian.

Started at 930 and after congregation leaves, which can take a while but not 3 hours, it's time for lunch.

Most pressy services I've attended last about an hour.

Just being picky - sorry :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it´s raining outside...

so i'll use it as an excuse to keep reading...

weŕe on an island on the pacific coast of canada...a sailboat´s mooring has to be rearranged...i´ll wait for sunny weather...and procrastinate by falling into your stories...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...