All Comments on 'Not My Type: Rhiannon Ch. 07'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your Majesty

Your turning into quite the cliff hanger queen. It only makes me want to read more. Update soon.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Crying Now!

Damn IT! Sobbing. You had better fix this. Rhi and Joe and their baby deserva a happy ending. I cannot believe that what happened would ever happen. Not with a baby on the way. Poor Rhi, poor Joe. Fix it! Make it a bad dream! I don't care how you do it! This cannot be the way it will end. You are an excellent writer to wring this kind of emotion out of me.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 15 years ago
yes please!

so glad you finally updated this. BIG THANX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!! Totally blew me away!

My heart is breakin' for Rhi and Joe!!! Please update soon and thanks for such great writing.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Fabulous

I love that the family (except Mr. and Mrs. Tanner) are taking up for Rhi. They're talking about doing the right thing, but wouldn't the right thing involve Joe raising his child with its mother? Anyway, great chapter, firstkiss. Thanks for a great read as always.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wow

An amazing chapter that had me crying. I can't wait to read more. This is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WELL!!!!!! Screw them too!!!

Loved the update and I'm ashamed of Joe's parents and his mother not putting on her big girl panties and telling her husband to snap out of it.

In the real world, those folks ould never touch my kid. You can believe that one. Thanks Firstkiss and looking forward to the next. Lakergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspired

You are an inspiration! Your writing gets better and better every time. I am on pins and needles waiting for the next one. I feel like I know Rhi, Joe, Lilly, Adam and everyone else. I haven't written anything in over 5 years, but you have inspired me to dig out an old piece from a few years back and start playing with it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pins and needles!!

Wow, this update was totally worth the wait! I'm so anxious to read what happens next!!! Your writing is getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't believe his parents!

Wow, your chapters get more exciting with each one. I can't believe his parents acted that way. They welcomed her all those years when she came home with Lily and then welcomed Adam and his past with no reservations. They can't do this to Joe or Rhi. My heart ached for Joe and Rhi. I really hope she doesn't leave him. I'm glad the rest of the Tanner clan are supportive of Joe and Rhi. I just can't wait for the next chapter! I can't say enough about this series! I love it!

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
Sooo good

Excellent work, I'm so heartbroken because of what his parents are doing, and amazed of the depth that you've given these 2 characters. I hope its not wrong of me to say this, i'm enjoying Rhiannon's story more than Lily's. Your writting gets better with each chapter. And I can see why it took so long to take this one out...but I hope the next one doesnt take so long. Again, great work!

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 15 years ago
didn't expect it

Wow ... Dad Tanner making Joe choose, what's up with that? Is it a test, or is he reliving some past history? I like that the sibs are sticking behind Joe and Rhi. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Are Sooo Good!!!

You weave all these threads of plot; stimulate our emotions with the action; and develop characters that make us care for them. Now, I'm ready for Mrs. Tanner to have lived a life somewhat along the line of Rhiannon's (without the money),to tell Mr. Tanner he is wrong and take a stand along with the children, but not threaten to leave him. See how you bend our minds!!! Your story takes us over. Such very good work; keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a wonderful family story!

Each week I come back and hope, hope, hope for the next installment. What a wonderful story you've created! I love these guys. But what's up with those stupid parents? Is there more going on there than meets the eye? And Mrs. Nichol! No!

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your gift and imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't wait!!!

What happens next???

evanslilyevanslilyover 15 years ago
That must've taken some writing...

I can see why it took you a while--I can feel the raw emotion in every line. I too love the way you've drawn these characters. Poor Rhi, what a situation to be in. It's heartbreaking to discover that those you always thought you could rely on turn out to be completely different people in a crisis. Been there, got the t-shirt :(

Wonderful writing. Can't wait to see how this all pans out.

smitty203smitty203over 15 years ago
I think I know what you meant...

... about how hard this chapter was to get through. I have to say I agree with a lot of your other fans. I want to see a happy ending for everyone in this series. I think if you go back and re-read the rest of this story you might find the answer to how I'd wager a lot of folks would like to see this continue. I'd like to thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 15 years ago
Please, more!!!

Firstkiss...I think I may feel heartbreak if things don't work out between these two. God. I have such a wide range of emotions going through me right now. Please please please let everything be all right.

<p>On a side note, I was thrilled to finally have time to check Lit and find your latest chapter at the top of the erotic couplings list. Way to go!

ChocolateConfessorChocolateConfessorover 15 years ago
Screw five stars...this is six!

I am absolutely speechless. This is story writing of the highest order.

Please don't keep us waiting forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!

Move over Nora Roberts - this chick's so got it goin' on! I CANNOT wait to read the next chapter, but for now will content myself to re-read the rest of your wonderful stories and think about Rhi, Joe, the Tanners, and the soon to be Tanner grandchild!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovin it tooo much.jst cant wait for more...plz.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Need More

Great story, can't wait to read what will happen next!

whymightiwhymightiover 15 years ago
Please...

stop the insanity & finish this off....I'm in withdrawl already. Good work firstkiss

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY GOSH!

I'am about to go crazy, this such a good story. Please hurry up with next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Finally, I can like this couple.

I loved the first Not My Type. Loved Adam and Lilly, so I have been keeping up with this one and hoping. The characters have not really interested me or kept my attention until this chapter. This chapter the story went from mediocre to good and the characters went from stereotypical and boring to human and interesting. Well done. I hope you keep it up for the next.

justareaderfornowjustareaderfornowover 15 years ago
Wha... no... OMG...

OK you SO cannot leave us hanging like this.

I am actually moved to tears over this one...

Hurry with the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please!

Please Please tell me you're working on more!

dk_mkdk_mkover 15 years ago
where are you!!

i miss reading these stories!!! please come back and update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please

Please, please update. I check this story constantly to see if there is a new chapter! I can't wait any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What's next ... ?

I'm dying to read the rest of the story... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hurry

Hurry with the rest. i cant wait ne longer!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty please?

I am in agreement with all the other comments, I am dying for the next chapter! I keep checking to see if anything has posted, but nothing yet. *sigh* Anyway, thank you for posting such wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When is the next one!!!!

Please!!! I am checking every day for the next chapter!! You are one of my favorite authors and I have read almost all your stories. I love this series and I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter;)

shadywritershadywriterover 15 years ago
Outstanding in all respects

A compelling, literate story with real characters and real plot twists. It could easily stand as a mass-market read. Thanks for sharing your considerable skill with us. We await your next chapter eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your awesomeness

Dude,seriously, I need the next chapter....this is one of thest stories I've ever read....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anytime soon?

I absolutely LOVE this story and over the past two months, I have been checking back regularly for the next chapter! Do you think that you will have it up anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
next chapter plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i really love this story. i've been checking for the nxt chapter .. plzzzz do post it soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

u r the one ( in a good way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful characters

This is such an intense,beautiful and exciting story. I read the first chapter today and couldn't stop until I reached this one. I look forward to your future work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
God I love this story!

I hope you continue this whenever you have time. It makes me ache every time I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
God I love this story!

I hope you continue this whenever you have time. It makes me ache every time I read it

LucasMirchLucasMirchover 15 years ago
Warmed the cockles of my heart... again

Yeah, I know, really cheesy comment titles. But your work is beautiful (even learned a few words along the way). Its incredible how you've spun off Rhi from Lil's tale. I don't exactly agree that its a continuum (the story of the two), but by the 2nd chapter of Rhi, I've filed Lil's away. Keep up the good work; can't wait to read from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Santa, please for Christmas...

We all know how busy the holiday season is. But... maybe for Christmas, when I check this site, probably for the second time that day, just maybe we will get the final installment. Heck write any thing. Publish and we would pay for it!! Believe it girlfriend, you are that good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ohh Yummy..

The story is not only sensually rivoting but it is also emotionally satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
By far the best - hope you get published

I'm new to this site and have been checking frequently for the rest of this story. Hopefully you will have something soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent emotional and great

it was the best uptil now. keep writing it was emotional and very touching. plz hurry up and finish it i am dying to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please!!

I just read all 15 installments of 'Not My Type" in one sitting. It was satisfying and extremely addictive. I can't wait to hear how it develops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You've had enouvh of a break :-)

OK, the holidays are over. Back to work. You have a story to finish and some of us are turning a bit blue while holding our breath, waiting.

It's your fault you know. You've written such wonderful charcters, people with courage and resolve, people who can change and grow. Please continue to tell their story. It is more than a story, it is an encouragement at a time when life has dealt many of us unexpected loss

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WE MISS YOU!!

Okay, will someone please send her a laptop so she can start writing again??!!! :) We miss Rhiannon and Joe! Please hurry and post the next chapters. Your fans are going through withdrawals! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful

PLEEAASSSEEEE will someone send the girl a laptop......

I have cried the entire last chapter. This story is so well done. You have a gift for writing - so do it please. I so want to read more.. so where do I send the pens? Do you want paper also? Because I will gladly send that too. You can snail mail me the chapters. lol.

Great story. Very well written and with a lot of heart. Keep it up. Seriously, I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
withdrawl symptoms

where have you gone???

Pretty pretty please can you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This was wonderful, you have to finish it soon

i cried through the whole thing you have to finish it

missrandommissrandomabout 15 years ago
Where did you go?

Loved the whole series will this ever be continued?

I hope soo

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hurry!

please hurry and put us out of our misery! joe and rhi are my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please, please finish this story!!!

please! And soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
when are you gonna update??!!

please when are you gonna update this series!!! You have so many readers waiting. Please please please update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
when you gonna up date

omg i was reading your story expecting it to be finish

and it not...sigh...what am i gonna do....you havent posted in such a long tme.....PLZ POST SOON....or at least let us know what is taking you so long....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Seriously

Seriously, you need to post the end to this story, something to finish it. You're my favorite writer on here...please finish the story! (If this will help) Pretty please with a cherry on top?

alwayzmzbhavnalwayzmzbhavnalmost 15 years ago
AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!

i can't stand it!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg!!!

whats going to happen?! i can't wait anylonger!!!

please please PLEASE right MORE!!

you are without a doubt one of the best writters on literotica!!

you can't leave us hanging like this!!!

Alexandra145Alexandra145almost 15 years ago
AMAZING

It was AMAZING I love this story the characters and the plot...the twists and turns. I can't wait for the new installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unfinished!

What I hate most about literotica are all the unfinished stories. I get so involved with the story then come to fine out its not finished and the author has not updated for almost a year or more. this was a great story but as with other authors on this website, I'll not be reading this one again. You're doing a great discourtousy to yourself by upsetting your faithfull readers by not finishing the works you start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE!!

This is such a great series!

I sure hope there is more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
epic

it brought forth a whole bunch of emotions from me. your writing is amazing. her confrontation with his parents and joe's declaration after were some of the best scenes i've ever read, better than those in famous published books. you're a great writer. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Omg! This is sooooo sad. First, Joe's situation now Ms. Nichol!!! This is soooo heart wrenching! You've heard this a million times over but once again, you are an AMAZING writer and I am so happy that you are making a career out of this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your talent to continue spell binding readers ....

is simply amazing....the way you describe everything allows your readers to see every situation unfolding in our mind......thank you.....please, never never ever stop writing....NH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS