Not on My Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing and my hands trembled slightly but I forged on and in a seductive voice said, "And while you're playing I could go hang out at the bar and look for some nice, handsome guy to pick up."

He looked at me wide-eyed and when he didn't respond I continued, "then we could all go back to our room and have some fun."

Paul didn't say anything for a long moment but he had slowly removed my hand from his which we had been holding over the table. He was staring at me intently and I assumed that he was contemplating the reality of having his fantasy come true. However, no smile crossed his lips and when he finally spoke, his tone surprised me.

"So, after thirty-five years you've decided that you want to experience another man's cock between your legs --someone else's dick in your mouth. Hell, he continued, we don't have to go all the way to Vegas to do that. We go to the Marriott downtown and I'm sure that you would have no trouble hooking up."

His words were soft and deliberate -- and I was becoming confused. I didn't know what reaction I had expected but the look in his eyes was unreadable. Finally, he asked:

"Is this something that you really want? Apparently, you've thought about it for a while."

"No--, I mean -yes. I mean I want to - I'll try -if you want me to." I stammered.

Now Paul was the one who looked confused and when he didn't respond, I blurted, "Paul I just want to make you happy. I want whatever time we have left together to be the best for you and if us having sex with someone else will make you happy, then it will make me happy."

His head was cocked to the side and a worried look crossed his face, as he tentatively asked:

"What are you talking about, Audrey? What do you mean-- what time we have left? Are you leaving me, divorcing me -, what?"

Fortunately, we were in a booth near the back and there weren't many people near us because my tears were now falling freely.

I reached for his hand again and sobbed, "I know Honey --, I know. I know about the cancer and I know you wanted to keep it from me in order to spare me the pain but I overheard you telling Bill about it that day when I got soaked in the rain. I've tried to act normal and pretend that I don't know because I heard you tell Bill that you didn't want me to know until it was unavoidable."

"I love you and whatever time we have left is precious to me. I need to be there for you and that's why I'm willing to live your fantasy."

His look of confusion slowly morphed into one of mirth. He chuckled softly, then came around and sat next to me, putting his arm around me. I sobbed into his chest and he whispered some comforting words until I calmed down. He was stroking my hair and blotting my mascara stained cheeks with a napkin.

As he lifted my chin to look in his eyes, I saw love but also amusement, as he whispered:

"Audrey --Honey, I'm not dying. I don't have cancer. It was Max that I was telling Billy about. I took him to get his heart worm shot and the vet discovered that the little bump we had noticed on the side of his head was actually a tumor. He took a biopsy and later he called to tell me it was malignant and non-operable. I know how attached you are to that ugly mutt and I wanted to spare you the grief until I had to."

I wrapped both of my arms around him and sobbed, but this time they were tears of joy.

Later that night after making love, I asked:

"When I told you earlier about my plans for Vegas, you seemed less than enthusiastic ——— angry even. I mean the way that you said what you said - I thought that was your fantasy, I just wanted to please you."

Paul's arm was around my neck with my head resting on his chest. He was staring at the ceiling, obviously, contemplating his reply. Finally, he let out a long breath and turned his head to look at me, and said:

"Yes, it was a fleeting fantasy but when you said you wanted to make it a reality I knew right then and there, that I couldn't share you with anyone, man or woman."

"Soooo, I cooed, as I nibbled his ear lobe, "I guess I'm not going to get that huge strange cock after all."

"Not on watch," he chuckled. Then after a few seconds he frowned and continued, who said anything about -- huge?"

As I turned on my side and pushed my ass into his crotch, I said:

"Hey, mister, a girl can have her fantasy's too."

12