Not on the Right Team

Story Info
Bisexual hall monitor buttfucks 19 year old trespasser.
3.4k words
3.54
11k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not on the right team

by mandezulu

Contents: Non-con, gay, anal, blowjob, voyeur, racist language

I was the newest faculty member and as such was given dumb "but socially helpful and meaningful" tasks like making sure the students who got left behind by their absent-minded parents eventually did get home safe. I picked up basketballs far off in the corners of the playground. Caught smokers and heavy petters around the back of the school and other such things. I had a Masters in Teaching just like all the other adults but since I was an unknown in the community, I had to make my bones and show others I could be trusted. I really couldn't be trusted though, or at least by any decent person. I had urges, desires that I knew would land me in prison and shortly thereafter, dead. You know the guy that just gave you the creeps as a young un' but were too young to know exactly why? That was me, that creep watching, just watching.

As I aged out of that phase like other young men I gravitated towards vulnerable people, the unaware, or those people betting that the "dangerous people" didn't live next door but far away, no where near them. The truth is bad intentions lie within all of us, only some of us act on it, and even fewer are caught and never truly punished. You have the same capacity as I do for watching someone, easing your hand into your pants and pleasuring yourself thinking guilty poisonous thoughts just like me. You've probably had a jerk off session once or twice to a fantasy that would never happen because if it actually did you'd be a social pariah for life. Permanently, no returns, no give backs. That's why there's porn, dirty dime store novels, sports illustrated magazines and the like; to give you and me that opportunity to fantasize, to dream about doing something society has hammered into all of our heads as wrong.

But the urge still exists, and it always will. The urge that has kept the human race alive, the need to fuck and get fucked. Hard and fast or slow and deliberately, dangerously slow that you might lose that erection while the other party is screaming in their head to hurry up and fuck me I need to cum so bad. Yeah, those urges.

"You! You don't belong here!" I had on my red baseball cap and whistle landyard looking official as shit. The offender was an 18 year young man, probably an older brother of one of the girls on the soccer team. They were out playing against the Redhawks, our next county over rival. The score board said they were winning but I knew all the hometown girls would get participation trophies and that pissed me off. Fucking liberals ran the school board. If everyone is special then no one is!

"Let go of me. What the fuck, man?" The young man was skinny, tall with shoulder length dark brown hair. A surfer type of guy, a bro bro. I had his upper arm in my hand, stopping him as he was wandering the halls in the school. The school was supposed to be locked down, all except for the locker rooms where the kids would shower after the game. I had opened up the men's room so the adult parents could use the facilities if they needed to, but the connecting doors to the school hallways I locked myself. How did he get in here?

"I'm in charge here and you are trespassing, young man! Where are your parents?" They never should have put me in charge of anything. I already had an erection in my blue gym shorts, I was going commando today, planning on a wank while watching the men use the urinals later in the afternoon.

I had set up my little spy camera and I got real good angles on the adult parents, who was blessed with a big cock or who could tuck it and pass as a queer. Big dicks, little, I saw them all and it was honestly my current biggest thrill, seeing guys whip it out and take a piss. Some groaned or had conversations at the john with other guys, or just made complete strangers uncomfortable. I was so tempted to dremel out a hole in one of the stalls and point my camera down on the stall and record the homo erotic action. Men were pigs, I knew it long ago. Given a mouth to suck a cock, any man would take that opportunity if he thought there was a low chance of being caught. Having your cock sucked through a hole at the school where your children were playing sports outside, that was a huge turn on. My penis was very hard and rubbing against the nylon shorts, the sensation extra intense because I had shaved yesterday and my balls and cock were perfectly smooth, moisturizer applied afterwards helped a lot with any razor burn. I wanted to grab my cock just a little bit I would cum so fast I knew it.

The young trespasser saw the bulge in my pants because it rubbed against his leg when he stumbled into me as I started dragging him down the hall.

"Woah. What are you, some kind of fag? That's uncool bro, really uncool." He was really cute, with that hair half over his face, making him look like a backstreet boy. He looked 18, or maybe older. Teeth a bit yellow so he was a smoker. I pushed him up against the wall of lockers that seemingly stretched endlessly down the hall. It was getting dark out and the automatic lights were turned off. I could smell him up close, a lingering hint of old spice. My cock was poking him in the upper thigh as I held him to the lockers, interrogating him.

"How old are you? I'm Mr. Yardly, the school hall monitor. You don't belong here so I'm going to the office to call the police. We will press charges for trespassing, I promise you that!" I was bullshitting as I went along, really I had no idea what I would do with the kid, but my dick already had plans. God, I would kiss him and he'd kiss me back. I'd grab his ass in my hand, then with both hands. We were gonna have a good time real soon. I would suck his cock, lick his ball sack and please him like the sissy man I was.

"I'm 19, man. Adam, Adam James. Okay look here, my little sis is out there playing. I'm her ride home, okay? I got my dirt bike parked out front so I thought I'd take a short cut through the building instead of walking all the way around. Feel me, bro?" Again with the bro shit, this punk was getting on my nerves even though I wanted to suck his dick really bad. I hadn't cum since this morning and I had a full load in my balls, it needed to get out. I imagined him having a shaved sack and dick but a tuff of hair right above his cock. Something neat.

"My name is Sir, punk. Now let's move, I'm finding a phone to call this in." I let go of his arm and stood behind him, pointed down the dark hall towards the principal's office. "Let's move."

As soon as I finished my sentence he bolted down the hall and I caught up to him in no time, caught the back of his shirt collar and he swung around to hit me but I caught him in stomach with a cheap shot. Adam crumpled to the waxed floor, spread eagled out, his shirt got ripped and I could look him over. He wore yellow shirt with some skateboard logo, slung low on his hips baggy black cargo shorts, white ankle socks and some slip on sandals. Who the hell wore sandals on a motorbike? Idiots, that's who.

I looked around and saw no one and knew it was getting late so I took my chance and put both of my hands on his hips and slid down his cargos to his knees. He wasn't wearing underwear either and had a very average-looking penis with his testicles shaved nice and smooth. I dragged him by the collar around a corner and against some lockers, knelt down and started giving him a handjob. He was passed out I think, that cheap shot to his stomach must have knocked the wind out of him. I tugged at his dick, he was not circumcised and I put my other hand on my cock, stroking it nice and fast. God, that felt good, I needed to do that for hours now.

"Woah what the actual fuck? I knew you were a fag. Let me go, stop it." Adam James was awake with a start, he put both hands on his semi-hard cock, trying to cover it up but I squeezed it and he yelped, uncovering his cock. I stroked him hard and slow, knew he'd like that and he was beet red as he got harder, the head of his cock changed from pale pink to a dark red color. A moan escaped his lips, him staring at the floor.

"Look here Adam James. I want to have some fun with you ok. I'm not a fag but I like having fun you see? Men, women, I really don't care it's just sex, a physical exchange. Just go with it. Or I can go make that phone call and the cops will be here in two minutes. This is a school you know, they come fast 'round here. I'll mention how you had your pants down and I caught you watching the kids, that will get you prison time I promise you. You said you're 18 so that makes you an adult. You'll meet some real nice guys in the pen, make you their bitch on day one, get your shit pushed in by two dozen new friends. Sound good? Or you let me have some fun with your nice cock and I let you go. Your choice, Adam." All the while I was tugging on his dick, it was fully hard now and had a nice upward curve to it, veins and all. He was red in the face, cock in my hand, and cornered into a tough spot.

"Okay, okay mister. Do what you want but no cops, promise me? Promise you won't call them. I got two tickets for spray painting, I can't get in no more trouble. I really can't." I had him by the balls, literally, and he knew it. "I'll do whatever you want. I'll suck your dick, bro. Umm, Sir."

Small crimes escalate to bigger crimes in these young men, my cop buddies said it a thousand times. A little weed smoking, then a theft and then something big like a hit and run or dui. Adam James here, well he was going from vandalism to peeping and indecent exposure to minors, that was big time bad stuff. But he was playing ball now, letting me to whatever I wanted to do. We were just getting started. Pre-cum was running from my dick as I continued to stroke myself through the nylon gym pants. No doubt there would be a stain, a dark spot indicating my arousal to the 19 year old loser.

"Yeah I promise. But you promise me you'll let me do whatever I want to you. Anything, heard me? You fuck around and try to run again I'll let you go because I can give the cops the hall cameras tape, I'll cut it off when I ran into you but before then it will show you trespassing and they'll take a teacher's word over some low level skater punk like you any day. Plus, you said you already got some tickets, tsk tsk, Adam James." I was so hard now it was almost painful, my dick would find his mouth very soon and meet up. Use your tongue, bob your head, show me all you got, bitch.

He hung his head and slumped his shoulders, all the fight gone from his skinny, weed-smoking frame. I saw he had a few tattoos through his torn yellow shirt, a lightning bolt and a smiley face with Xs for eyes. I let go of my cock and his, I told him to stand and he did, one hand on his cargos he held up to his groin but his hard cock poked out the side as he followed me down the hall and we went down to the library. The backup lights were on at the glass doors which I pushed open and I motioned for him to go down the stacks, where we could have some privacy. It was real dark back there but there were some windows overlooking the track, some trails and a little river that cut through the school property. The huge lamp posts automatically turned now now that it was past 7 pm, and that offered some ambient light into the back of the library. I could see he was crying, silently as he sat on a chair, letting his pants fall to the carpet. His average dick looked about 5 inches tall and had some nice veins on it. His balls looked full and dark red in the fading light. I would drain those fuckers tonight.

"I'm going to give you a blowjob, Adam. Do you like blowjobs? Has your girlfriend given you one before?" He shook his head, hair covering his whole face. I told him he looked cute like that and he put his hands on the arms of the chair and said nothing, resigned to his fate. I was on my knees in between his legs, my mouth slowly taking in his cock, he was clean smelling and his cock tasted like a pretzel. He was moaning like he was in pain but I ignored it, sucking his cock head, running my hands over his thighs, grabbing at his seated ass. He tasted like fear, that cock was fun to suck, not too big or too small and he was hard. Other guys, they had trouble getting it up sucked by a guy, not this guy, he was young and game. Suddenly he moaned really deep and pushed my head on his cock,

"Suck it bitch. Come on, Sally. Suck my cock, bitch." If he needed to pretend a girlfriend was sucking his dick that was fine by me, I just wanted the opportunity. I kept sucking, taking a second to pull down my blue shorts and my cock sprang free, pre-cum dripped on the library carpet.

"Good slut. Suck me, suck me, bitch. Moan for me, slut." I moaned and hummed on his dick, my tongue kept on his shaft and bobbed my head up and down. We were both moaning and I took my hands from his ass cheeks and grabbed my dick around the balls, cupping them hard. Suddenly I stood and told him to open his mouth, he did and he struggled to deep throat me. I had the back of his head in my hands as I face fucked him, the long brown hair swung back and forth, touching my groin and thick thighs as his head came towards me. The hair swung back and hung straight down just like a grown up woman which I imagined as I guided my 9 inches into his small mouth. He was spluttering like a fish out of water, getting my penis past his tongue, making him gag just before pulling it out and then back down again. He took cock like a champ, never stopped me or tried to speak.

"I want you taste my cum, Adam. I'll cum and then you swallow it we'll be done. Real soon, I promise. I have some mouthwash in the teacher's lounge." He nodded his head, my cock slipped out and accidentally I poked him in the eye. He laughed and then cried again, shaking his head and laughed again. The absurdity of the moment was not lost on him. He stood up and out of his cargos, just his ripped yellow shirt on and those dumb sandals. I stood too, kissed him on the mouth for a long time and then lifted his arms and he understood, taking off the ripped t-shirt. Standing fully naked I pushed him on the shoulders and he went to his knees quickly.

He sucked my dick like I'm sure he liked to get his cock sucked. He had strong suction on his lips and if my cock needed air, it was going to suffocate. I was very close to blowing it down his throat but the impulse took over me and I went with it. To buttfuck the skater!

He was kneeding my balls in his small hands, sucking me with all of his might when I grabbed him up under the armpits, my dick popped out of his mouth with an audible sound. He staggered a bit like in a daze, and was totally unprepared when I eased my thick penis up his ass and into his butthole. It was so tight, I could only get the tip started but he moved around a bit and it fell out. I hissed in his ear I would cum the fastest this way so just take it like a man and he stopped, quivered some and I rammed my penis inside of his slender frame. God, it was so tight and warm!

"Please sir! I'm not gay. Don't do this! Please sir!" He was such a bitch.

"You said anything, remember? Don't be a nigger about this. I'm so close, fag."

Adam James cried, my hand shot to his mouth and they turned to moans as I pushed myself as deep as I could inside of him, my taller stature forced him on his toes as I almost lifted him with my cock. I was down to the balls with him, him grabbing and struggling to hold on to anything but nothing was available. Again and again I eased up and pushed up inside of his virgin butthole. It wasn't my first raw fuck but it sure was his and he would be limping home tonight. If I was him I wouldn't ride a motor cycle for at least a month, the pain would be too much. Thank the Lord the young man wasn't gay, he was so tight.

"No, please, not this. I can't do this. I really can't." His begging was getting on my nerves and I didn't want to lose this fine erection. I thrust extra hard and stopped as I was all the way in, showing him who was in charge. He was crying I could see in the dim light, tears running from the corners of his eyes down his cheeks. The long hair looked like a woman with short hair and that pushed me over the edge. I picked up the pace fucking his tight ass. He was facing a wall of books and his hands reached up and found purchase at the top of a rack. I had his right leg in my right arm pulled up so I had better access to his hole. Again and again I raped his asshole, he was crying and that was making me so hard and I felt the cum builidng in my balls, the point of stopping was in the rear view mirror.

Grabbing a big handful of his hair, I told him he was a cute little bitch. I knew he would be bleeding and came, hot and fertile jets of semen traveled up his rectum. One, two, three, four spurts and I pulled out and he collapsed to the floor. Mixed fluids ran down my thighs, some blood, semen and probably poop if I'm being honest. We'd get cleaned up in the teacher's lounge, there were handy wipes and other tissues in there. God, I had needed that release. I took a minute to thank the Lord for sending this young man my way tonight. God works in mysterious ways, I know.

Adam was crying pretty loudly and I hissed at him and then kicked him in the stomach several times. He must have passed out again. I tell you what, the people that pass as men these days are a bunch of sissies. I pulled up my shorts and sat at a nearby table scrolling on my phone waiting for him to wake up. We still had a lot of clean up to do and I had to decide what to do with Adam.