All Comments on 'Not One For Weddings Ch. 06'

by FoodOfLove

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago
loved

Loved this chapter this story is so good cant wait for more

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
I love these guys

Plz give me more of them 💚💚

LLAPLLAPover 8 years ago
Loved it! and answer for the Diem/Drew remark

@Ano you might want to pay more attention next time you read a story. Drew is the sister's real name, Diem is a nickname that her brother gave her when they were kids.

@FoodofLove I love this story so much. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hate those dreams, it was a perfect description of the panic that you go through. But I was wondering if it's really a dream or a memory, like some medical problem in the past.

Looking forward to the next chapters :D

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
so much I don't know where to start

I have followed this story from the start and have loved it. I am glad they are falling for each other. They need their HEA. Wonder what the dreams are of. ( answers please) I think love will work all of it out. Please keep writing and bringing more of this to life.

anonymous1983anonymous1983over 8 years ago
Pay attention?

@LLPA you might want to PAY ATTENTION before you criticize someone else!! Chapter 4 page 1 the sisters real name is Diem and his nickname for her is Drew...

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
@Anon1983

It's LLAP not LLPA ..what's wrong with you? lol kidding because your comment to @LLAP was not necessary..when do we get upset with people who defend the author/their work?

Author..fantastic story minus the dramatics in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

WONDERFUL BAWLING LIKE A BIG HAIRY HUNG GIRL LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous