Not Politics as Usual

Story Info
A lonely woman, a bottle of bourbon and two young studs.
4.5k words
4.6
19.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a divorced 49 year old workaholic woman is no picnic. As a member of the Florida State House of Representatives, it is social death. The hours are long. I spend an exceptional amount of time away from my home near Tampa and the pay is terrible. It was never my intention to go into politics. I was a high school principal when the State Rep in my district died in a car accident. The Governor had to pick a replacement to complete the term. He's a friend of my father and he asked me if I would be interested in filling the seat. I was honored and said yes without hesitation. I had no idea what I was thinking when I agreed to take the position. This is one of those days when that thought ran through my mind constantly.

Meanwhile, my love life is on hold. I'm pretty proud of my tits and ass, and my dark red hair makes me stand out in a crowd. I've come to realize though, that in my new found profession, men are afraid of me. The perception is that I am either a 'strong' woman and they are intimidated by that, or, they think I am a lesbian. I have needs and desires and at times I crave a man. All these dates with my vibrator are growing old.

It isn't that I don't have opportunities to meet men. It's just everyone that I meet is either looking for something from me professionally, or they have issues that could create a political firestorm for me. One guy I met was married. He told me his wife was dead; she wasn't. Another gentleman had multiple felony convictions that he, oops, forgot to mention. Then there was the man with whom I was set up on a blind a date by a mutual friend. I thought things were going in the right direction, deciding to have a second dinner together. We were seated in the restaurant and within two minutes he got right to the point. He was looking for some kind of support for his agenda and thought that I might be able to sponsor a bill on the House floor. I told him to get lost. I've come to the conclusion that dating for me is impossible.

About a month ago a committee meeting that I am vice chair ran long into the evening. Tallahassee is not a great place for a single woman. The one exception is if you are a 22 year old college coed at Florida State wearing a tight t-shirt showing off perky tits. It was too late to have dinner and too early to go back to my hotel room for the night. I was tense from a long day at the Capitol and just wanted to have a few cocktails and unwind. Buying a bottle of wine and sitting alone in my hotel room drinking just seemed so sad. I wanted to go out.

I left my car in the Capitol parking lot and decided to take an Uber. The last thing I need is to get arrested for drunk driving. I didn't want to go to one of the watering holes filled with lobbyists, aides, lawyers and wannabes. I entered my hotel address in the Uber app but really had no particular place in mind when my driver pulled up.

I got in and said, "I changed my mind on the destination. Do you know of a place where I can have a few drinks? Someplace that is fun and not filled with a bunch of suits?"

He smiled. "I know a great place, usually filled with friendly people and the bartenders pour a good drink."

"Perfect. Let's go"

We pulled up to a place on Tennessee Street called Bullwinkle's Saloon. "Everyone calls this place Bull's" the driver said.

I wasn't quite sure that this is what I had in mind but, I figured I'm here; I might as well have a cocktail. Chances are pretty good that I won't be running into anyone I know here. This place was near the FSU campus. I walked into a crowded college sports bar and I immediately realized that I was old enough to be everyone's mother. Well, the driver was gone and I was thirsty. I decided to sit at the bar.

The bartender came over to me and said, "My name is Mike. What can I get you?"

"I'll have a double Jack and Coke."

"Coming right up. So what brings you in here tonight? I don't remember seeing you in here before."

I gave him a warm smile. "I am in town on business. This is my first time here. My Uber driver suggested this place. I guess he looked at me through a magic rear-view mirror that made me look a little younger than I am."

He smiled back and said, "Well I'm glad he did. We don't get many MILF's in here. The first one's on me. Cheers!"

I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or flattered. I chose flattered. I laughed to myself. Why not, I thought. I was certain I was the hottest 49 year old in the building.

About an hour passed. Making small talk with Mike passed the time and I was glad I decided to not go back to the hotel. I was four doubles into the evening and I was getting numb. There was a basketball game on the TV above the bar that many people seemed to be focused on. At half time, a young man sitting at the bar watching the game turned and started talking with me.

"Are you in here with your daughter?" he said with a smirk.

"What are you, a wiseass?" I shot back.

He didn't expect that response and sheepishly replied, "No. I've never seen a MILF in here without her daughter. Sorry, I just made an assumption, obviously, a wrong one. Please, accept my apology. I'd love to buy your next round as a peace offering."

I thought to myself, 'Hmmm, seems like a polite young man.'

"This is the second time tonight that I was called a MILF. Yes, you can buy me a drink if you tell me what is so MILFY about me?"

He gave it some thought. "Well, I watched you when you came in and sat on the barstool. You have a nice rack and ass. Your skirt hiked up and your thighs are great. You're wearing thigh high stockings, the kind with lacy elastic at the top, not old lady pantyhose. That is very erotic and MILFY as you put it. What really made me notice you though was your auburn hair. I'm a little drunk and embarrassed telling you this but, I wondered 'does she have a red bush or does she shave it bald?' I also thought to myself that 'I would tap that'."

I could feel a tingle as he said that. I over-acted shocked. "Wow! Really? Well, I would probably let you. How do you like that?"

"I think you are full of shit. You don't look like the type of person that just goes off with a stranger for random sex. Hell, you don't even know my name," he shot back.

The Jack Daniels must really be taking over. "Your name doesn't matter. You're a hunk and according to you and Mike over there, I'm a Mom you'd both like to fuck. You both called me a MILF. So... let's go!"

The hunk didn't hesitate, "Finish your drink. We can go to my place. It is a short walk."

I called his bluff, then he called mine. I downed my drink. It was my fifth. I was feeling pretty drunk and I couldn't believe I was going to this guy's place. We started walking.

"Okay, you're about to have your way with a buzzed MILF. Could you at least let me know your name now?"

"Sure. My name is Adam." he said laughing. "I am a grad student at Florida State. I'm 24 years old from Port St. Lucie. And by-the-way, what makes me hunky?"

I was thrilled he wasn't from my district. I didn't have to worry about running into his parents at a fund raiser or town hall meeting.

Mimicking him, I said, "Well, when I walked in and sat down I noticed your blue eyes and blond hair. Then I glanced over and noticed that bulge in your pants and I thought, I wonder how big of a dick this kid has. I'd go down on that."

"So, I am about to let a buzzed MILF go down on me, right before I fuck your brains out. Don't you think I should know your name too?"

When he said that, I could feel my panties were drenched. "Mandy."

He opened the door to his apartment. "Here we are, Mandy. It isn't much. After all, I am a starving student."

The door opened and I started to get nervous. It was everything you would expect from a male college student, old furniture, kind of messy and smelled a little like a locker room. As we entered his place I thought, 'what am I doing?' It was 11:00 PM.

He turned on some music and said, "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Absolutely! Do you have Jack Daniels and Coke?"

"No. I have beer and cheap whiskey though."

"A shot of whiskey is perfect. Thanks."

He went into the kitchen to get the drinks. I kicked off my heels and sat on the couch. I reached under my skirt and confirmed that I was dripping with anticipation. I wanted this young buck now. I pulled my panties off and stuck them in between the cushions of his couch. Adam walked back in with two drinks and sat next to me. I leaned back and made sure my skirt hiked up so he could get a peek at the full bush that he was pondering about just a short while ago. No hesitation from him when he saw that. He was a very confident young man.

We downed our shots of whiskey. He held out his hand and said, "Come with me."

Adam helped me off the couch and led me to his bedroom. He turned me around and unzipped my skirt. It fell to the floor. He squeezed my ass. It felt fantastic having a man touch me. Then he turned me around facing him and slowly unbuttoned my silk blouse. He pushed it off my shoulders letting it fall to the ground next to my skirt. His arms reached around and unhooked my bra, placing his fingers on the straps and freeing my tits. My nipples grew hard. I stood naked in front of him in nothing but my silky thigh high stockings. He made no attempt to remove them.

I said to him, "My nipples are very sensitive. They react to the slightest touch. The cool air made them hard so don't ignore them tonight. Now it is your turn."

I reached for him and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. In a single move, I grabbed his pants and boxers and yanked them down to his ankles so he could step out of them. It exposed his beautiful cock. It wasn't as massive as the bulge I noticed in the bar but it was thick, hard and glistening. I thought to myself, 'this will do'. He pulled off his t-shirt. This was one good looking kid.

I went down on my knees to engulf his dick in my mouth. He ran his fingers through my hair as I swirled my tongue around his cock head.

"Mandy, that feels great. Take it, swallow it."

I could feel my clit becoming erect as I took in as much of his shaft as possible. He started to rock in and out of my face like he was fucking me. When I started to gag he stopped and pulled out. He stood me up and pushed me down on his bed.

He grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard, running his hands across them and enjoying playing with my nipples. His fingers clamped down on them, pinching vigorously, twisting them. He had actually listened to me when I told him I enjoy that. I let out a yelp of pleasurable pain. Then he started to suck and chew on them, yanking them with his teeth, giving both equal attention. I felt like I would explode if he didn't fuck me soon.

"Adam", I begged him. "Fuck me, take me now!"

He grabbed my arms and held me down. My legs instinctively positioned to accept his cock. I could feel him penetrating me. This is what I need, I thought. He might be young but he certainly knows what he is doing.

"Oh Adam, your cock is glorious. Give it to me, make me yours!"

He was so gentle and yet in total control, like a machine sliding in and out with a rhythm that I met with the motion of my hips. I felt my juices flowing as he drilled me. With each thrust it felt like his cock grew thicker. My mind was in another universe.

"Don't stop! You've found the spot! That's it!"

It was as if I was watching myself in a porno. It was an out of body experience. I heard screaming in the distance. It was me letting out an orgasmic explosion. This stallion wouldn't let up. He was pounding me like a jackhammer. The eruption started again.

"Oh God! I can't believe it! You're making me come again!"

Adam didn't disappoint. My body shuddered from the frenzy he was causing. I didn't want it to stop. He was dominating me, driving me to heights of elation that I hadn't experienced in a long time. Just as I was building up again, he pulled out of me.

He grabbed his dick stroking it, he yelled, "I'm going to come!"

He did. He came all over my belly and tits. Ah youth. He shot like a cannon. It felt like he spewed a gallon of sperm. He tore my stockings off and used them to clean me up. Then, without needing much recovery time, he grabbed my hips and flipped me over like a rag doll. He lifted my ass in the air and impaled me with his shaft once again. He wanted more.

I started screaming again, "You are an incredible lover! Don't let up! Finish me!

That is exactly what he did. He was slamming into me, still holding my hips in total control. I could feel his cock on my G-spot. His balls slapped against my clit.

Panting heavily I yelled out, "Jesus Christ you are a master! I love your dick!

I was biting a pillow. The spasm continued for minutes. I was shaking from the prolonged orgasm this hulk of testosterone provided. I thought I was going to pass out. My head was spinning from the exhilaration of the workout he inflicted on me. I lay there quivering.

He pulled his erection from me and asked, "Are you alright?"

I just lay there on my stomach, still reveling in the intoxicating passion running throughout my body. I turned to look at him. He appeared to be very proud of himself. His head dropped down on the pillow next to me. I reached over to him and ran my hand across his face. He looked so young. I caught a glimpse of his cock. It was still like steel. I thought to myself, 'how?'.

"Sweetheart, you are a rock star in bed. No man has ever taken me to the heights that you have."

I looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was 1:45 AM. We had been fucking for hours. Adam was laying there not saying a word. Our eyes met. I could see it in his face, he was ready to go again.

I told him, "I need some sleep. I have to work in the morning."

The sheets were soaked and my body was still fouled from sweat and his cum. He moved closer to me and held me. This was very sweet. I fell asleep in his arms.

At 5:15 I heard a noise from the living room. I shook Adam awake. "Did you hear that? I think someone is here."

He opened his eyes. "Don't worry; it's probably my roommate Billy."

I was startled, "Billy! You didn't tell me you had a roommate. I'm so embarrassed. Do you think he heard me screaming?"

He laughed, "You were loud but I doubt he heard you. He's just getting home. He works the night shift at Regional Medical Center. He's a nurse."

I smiled, relieved that I didn't have to face that humiliation.

Then, Adam yelled, "Hey Billy! C'mon in here and meet my new friend."

I protested, "What are you doing? I'm a naked mess!"

"You look fine."

The door swung open. I didn't think it was possible. Billy was just as hot as Adam. He was wearing dark blue scrubs and by the lump in his pants, I could tell he was well hung. I immediately fantasized about both of these studs taking turns fucking me. Last night I'd been pretty buzzed, so I could blame the alcohol for my crazy behavior. What's my excuse now?

I whispered to Adam, "Interested in a threesome?"

He looked at me with a devilish grin, "Do you think you can handle it?"

"Bring it on!" I ordered.

Unprompted, his roommate said "My name is Billy. Whom might you be?"

Adam answered for me, "This is Mandy. She wants to do both of us. Are you in?"

Before Adam could finish his question, Billy was stripping out of his scrubs. I was correct in my observation. Billy was hung well, a very suitable tool. My pussy started to drip again with the prospect of two cocks. Billy laid down next to me on my right side, Adam lay on my left. Then Billy grabbed me and manhandled me on top of him.

"Mount me, ride me cowboy style," he ordered.

"Aren't you a demanding asshole. No foreplay? You just get down to business? Okay." I said to him.

He just smiled. His member grew hard with my touch. Billy was thicker than Adam. I rubbed the head across my engorged clit. He sighed heavily. My vagina was like a suction cup taking him inch by inch. I dropped down on him, savoring the remarkable firmness. I started to intensify my motion. He grabbed my tits and pulled me toward his mouth. My nipples were so sensitive. He started to suck on one while holding the other to keep me in place.

I moaned, "You feel so good. Suck me harder. Bite them!"

My nipples felt like they were an inch long. He sucked and tugged, they were as hard as his cock. I was still riding him with an up and down motion the entire length of his shaft. I could feel the build-up in my body. I started to erupt.

"You are incredible at this! Chew on my tits! I'm there! Don't Stop!"

Another fucking orgasmic frenzy. As I was coming down from my outburst, he started to release the hold he had on my nipples. They were swollen and numb from the punishment he administered. I felt phenomenal. I sat up straight, still sliding up and down, unable to let him go. This is a fantasy I'd had for years. Having two young bucks at once. I looked at Adam; he was stroking his dick enjoying the live porno he was witnessing. Our eyes met. I motioned him to come closer so I could take care of him. He started to move towards us.

I was going to suck his cock. Instead, he pushed my head down toward Billy, bending me over. His strong hands were squeezing my ass, spreading me apart exposing my butthole. He opened the drawer on the nightstand next to his bed. He was fumbling with something. He pulled out a tube of cherry scented lube. Apparently, I am not the first woman to be taken in this bed. He applied the gel to his fingers and started to massage me.

"I'm taking this." Adam said.

I didn't resist. "Adam, that feels incredible. It's been a long time since I've been touched there. Go slow, please be gentle."

"Of course, I'll take good care of you. I would never do anything to hurt you," he replied. I knew he meant it. I don't know why, but I trusted him. His finger entered me, then two. He was preparing me for an onslaught that I only dreamed about.

This was happening while Billy was still under me pumping away, not missing a beat. My pusssy was pulsating and now my asshole was starting to do the same. These two studs were driving me to another detonation of epic proportions. Adam placed the bulbous head of his cock against my hole. He slowly started to drive into me, taking his time, stretching me to accept him.

I instructed him, "More lube. It will help it in. I want to feel both of you in me at once."

"Mandy, you're so tight." Adam whispered.

He applied a gob of lube and slowly plunged his shaft in. My arms were held at the wrists and stretched behind my back. He was pulling my body into his dick. My tits were suspended in Billy's face and he took full advantage of the position nibbling on my nipples, biting and stretching them once again. The first push was agonizing as Adam went deep into me. I took it all though. After a minute my body adjusted to his probing. He started to pump with the same intensity that Billy was taking me, only the opposite rhythm. One would thrust in while the other would pull out. Billy shouted, "Oh my God! Adam, your cock in her ass tightened up her pussy! I can feel you going in and out of her! She fucks like a whore!"

Adam answered, "I know! Keep going! I'm gonna come if we keep this up."

This was my ultimate fantasy, two men using me as a sex toy. Making me their slut. They were consumed with fucking me. It was as if I wasn't there with them. I didn't care; I was getting what I wanted. Billy was right, I was a whore and I loved it.

Billy shouted, "Holy shit, I am going to blow my load! Here it is! Take it all Mandy!"

At the same time Adam also moaned, "Me too! I'm filling your ass Mandy!"

I could feel hot liquid fill both my holes. The pressure of their release inside me started to make me crazy. The two were still like rocks. Both were still working me hard. I started to explode with another raging orgasm.

12