Not Politics as Usual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed, "All together! It feels unbelievable! Fuck me harder! Bite my nipples! Suck them dry!

Billy did as I asked. Neither cock let up on me. Then it happened. I was howling with satisfaction. I was experiencing my first anal orgasm.

I was able to grunt out, "Oh, you motherfuckers! Keep fucking me! Give it to me!

After what seemed like a 10 minute orgasm, Adam's dick receded from my ass. As he did, a tidal wave poured out of my hole and on to Billy's balls. I collapsed, still shaking from the rapture of fulfilling my fantasy. Billy grabbed my hips and lifted me off his pole. He was done with me. Again, a flood cascaded down my legs, soiling the sheets on the bed. I turned onto my back and just laid there.

Billy leaned over and casually gave me a peck on the cheek and got up. "Thanks for the invite. That was fun. I'm beat, I have to get some sleep." Then he exited the room.

Billy's exit was so matter-of-fact, I asked Adam, "Do the two of you share one woman often?"

He laughed, "No, not at the same time. Billy has no personality at all. A lot of people think he is an asshole, but he really isn't."

"You must have read my mind. That is exactly what I was thinking."

I added, "I am a mess. I need to shower. I have to be at work by 9:30."

It was 8:15. As I lifted myself from the bed I felt a little sore. I thought to myself that I must be out of my mind. But, I felt so satisfied and womanly. I knew I would have a tough time keeping my mind on my colleagues as they droned on about matters of the state.

Adam handed me a clean towel and showed me the bathroom. The shower felt glorious as the scalding water washed off what seemed like gallons of dried semen from my body. As I ran the soap over my skin, I realized my pussy, ass and nipples were swollen and sore. When I stepped out of the shower it was too late to go to my hotel and change. I had to wear the same clothes. It was a walk of shame but I had no choice. I just hoped no one realized I would be in the same outfit. I put on my day old bra, blouse and skirt. The boys could keep the stockings. I looked for my panties. They were nowhere to be found. Then I remembered in my Jack Daniels haze, I removed them. When I went to the couch, they were gone.

Adam, did you find my panties in a couch cushion?"

"What? I have no clue what you are talking about. Why would they be in the couch?"

"Never mind."

I didn't feel like going into a long explanation as to my need for a stiff cock last night. I assume that Billy found them and kept them as a souvenir. I laughed to myself, he probably collects them from all his conquests. I pulled out my phone and ordered an Uber to take me to the Capitol.

"What do you do for a living?" Adam asked.

"What else does anyone do in Tallahassee? I am a government worker." I answered.

Then he asked, "I'd like your number. Can we see each other again?"

I smiled at him and said, "Awwww sweetheart, that's not going to happen."

He said dejectedly, "Didn't you enjoy last night? Didn't I satisfy you?"

"Adam, I'm old enough to be your Mother. Nothing could ever develop here. As far as last night... I can honestly say you are the best I've ever had. You perform magic with your cock. Now go and find some sweet little coed and have a long, happy and erotic life with her."

He understood and didn't press the issue. I heard the horn blow, my Uber arrived. I gave him a long kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. He gave my ass a little squeeze as I turned around to leave.

I never did see Adam or Billy again. Bullwinkle's has become a regular stop for whenever I have a late night at the Capitol. I've come to realize, it is a great place to go when I have an itch to scratch.

12