Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We landed at a small private airport. Courm met us with the Lincoln, I am not sure which of the two I missed more. Then we were off to the old estate.

The house had been built in the '20s by a guy who was in both an auto industry executive and a criminal - he imported sugar to those making booze. In addition, he was an amateur architect, very amateur and self-taught besides. Unlike me, he could openly live both lives. He retired from both early enough that he died peacefully in his bed, or at least that is what the report said.

His house was deliberately unconventional, it was nominally three stories but was not the usual form with distinct floors - it was actually more like a castle all mushed together, without the open spaces. The ground floor was four distinct levels, and then there were stairs going up to the disconnected 2nd and 3rd floor rooms all over the place. To go from one 3rd floor room to another might require 6 flight of stairs. It was a terrible and expensive design, unless you wanted hidden spaces, passages and rooms. These were all over the house. When I was 7 I mapped them out, Marta had tried but gave up.

The man's son inherited the house and spent his entire life living there while teaching at two universities in the city. He taught astronomy and physics, and one of the things he did was build an observatory onto the house. At the time it was far enough out, and the city was dim enough, that he could use a serious telescope in some directions. He was considered a pioneer because he allowed both male and female graduate students to work with him, in his observatory. Male students shared a dorm-like bedroom. Female students had individual bedrooms, and they did not complain about the special arrangements which would lead to their bright careers. The astronomer was married, but he often went to bed alone. But perhaps he used those secret passages.

Since observing is best done at night, a set of rooms were modified to be kept entirely dark at all times. One had to enter a transition room from the lighted area and seal the door before you could open a second door into the dark area. There were lights in the dark areas for cleaning and such, but those were controlled from elsewhere. In the dark area the only sources available were tiny, and difficult to find. A single, very small red christmas tree light was on in the bathroom.

Gracie had been moved to the bedroom in the dark area some hours ago. She was not told why, and was not told we were coming. In fact she was sleeping when we arrived.

When we got to the house I greeted Marta and the others, then introduced my traveling companions. It was my first meeting with Maria, and I did not expect a warm greeting from her, but she was colder than even I expected. Marta was especially keen to spend some time with Tango, who was to become my brother. She also ordered that Qwit's bag be placed in her bedroom. Besides Courm, Marta had a half-dozen indians at the house, men and women, so Irene spent some time with them.

-

Chapter 12. A Visit From The Batman

Saturday late evening

The Detroit Estate

After greeting Marta I went straight to the dark rooms, removed my clothing and then made my way to the bed Gracie was sleeping in. I crawled in with her and pressed my body against her, she felt so good, so much better than the others. Better, even, than Abril.

"Batman? Is that... is that really you?"

"At your service. I could not stand to be away from your fantastic body, talking on the phone only made it worse. So I had to fly here."

"Fly here as a bat? Well then, your arms must be tired. I wondered why Marta sent me here, it felt a little like I was being punished. How much time..."

"Tonight... tomorrow night. I fly back Monday evening. I will take Courm and maybe one or two others. I have to see and talk to others, but you are the reason I am here."

"Courm! But he is my favorite! He has such a long thick... oh really, I don't know his cock. But next to Marta he knows you best so he tells me stories about you. Did you really slay the last of the Andes dragons to save a child?"

"He should not have said that, PETA wants to put a contract out on me for it. Has he told you of the indian ways? How women and men..."

"You know, I wondered about the 'sex with everybody' thing. First off, it is hard to picture you as an indian. Not that I have any idea what you look like, but... you just don't sound like they do. Secondly, I was sure that he just wanted to get into my... well, you know..."

"I cannot blame him for that, it is pretty nice in there."

"Well, I have not... I have not believed those things. I admit I used to be easy to talk out of my panties, a month ago I would have done them all... but that almost got me killed... Things like that change a girl. So I have stayed to myself here... not even Maria... Well, I admit I have spent time with Marta, she is so compelling when she wants to be. Conversation turned to other things... nice things. Fuck, she makes me hot. Plus it is her house, and she is your blood, so I allowed her... But she is the only one. Is that okay?"

"You know I will have to leave. I can assure you, I am indeed half indian by blood, my blood Mother was Marta's sister, and you have some idea of their sacrifice the night it happened. Mother died before I knew her so Marta nursed me and raised me. That is why I call her my aunt mother. They are nice breasts, aren't they?"

Gracie said, "I confess that I have sampled them... she is sad in a way, I had to give her joy, so I did all she wished and more. She... I never believed I would do somebody that old, much less enjoy it so much! But with her I can't help it. Plus, what she does to me... Amazing."

"Life is too short to play silly games about happiness. Commitment is one thing, that is important, but pleasure of the body? I am not selfish about my family, and I hate the thought of you going without pleasure for the entire time you are here. On the mountain we indians allow women their choice of our cousins, so once I leave you should feel free to enjoy them as you would me. They are safe. They will please you and enjoy themselves. I lose nothing. It is our way."

"We will see, I admit that some of them are very nice... although right now I can't think of any names. I don't want to think of any names! You are here and I only want to enjoy you." Keeping very deliberate contact, she slid us around so I was on my back and her pussy pressed against the length of my cock. She pressed her mouth to mine for a deep loving kiss, a kiss where she demanded and gave her love. We stayed like that as her fingers opened her valley, then moved her hips up and down so she slid my cock into her. She was tight and a little dry on the outside, but once she parted her labials her moisture flowed out, she was very excited. So she accomplished an easy entry.

Just that quick and easy I was inside. It was more wonderful than I imagined.

I could feel her body grow more contented as I rested deep inside her. There was no rush, no frantic movement, once we were past the entrance it was like I had been away for a just few hours and she was still wet from my last loving.

Honestly, I was surprised by both her hunger for my body, and how little she needed to talk. Don't women need a conversation? Especially wealthy LA girls? That has always been my experience. But it was pretty clear that Gracie was in a different class, or more likely, she was changed. Then I recalled that I noticed the same thing at our first meeting. I have to say, I got lucky, it was a very nice class.

She slid our bodies together, joining them in a way that said, more eloquently than any words could, how she loved me and needed me and wanted me. For a time we let our bodies do the talking. She moved just a little, up and down, but mainly now that she had me inside of her, she did not even want to risk movement, she wanted to keep us together, our bodies as one. So instead of moving she flexed her pussy muscles. They caressed my cock, fucking me without movement.

Her kiss was so sweet, so passionate and giving at the same time, I think she got more out of that kiss than she did from my cock. It was good for me too, better than good. We both expressed ourselves that way, and again became the couple we had been, only more so.

We used our hands, hers to hold me so tight, mine to run up and down her back and sides, praising her wonderful body without words. It was all incredibly good, well worth the thousands of dollars the private jet cost.

In time she started to shiver and moan as her release tiptoed up to her. The approach was quiet, but once it settled in it grew quickly to a storm. She began to move, to press herself upon me. My cock, deep inside her body, felt her pussy start to clench hard and urgent. Her arms held me tighter than bondage as I felt the wave of pleasure move through her. Her kiss got deeper, more needy, more passionate. I felt her crest the wave. I thought I could hold on to my release as she rode through it. She pressed me in, rubbing herself while she squeezed me inside. I was wrong, as she exploded her body dragged me along, my balls went off at her body's expressed demand, sending my own intense feeling right back into her with my release. I felt her body vibrated as it welcomed my seed when I jetted inside, her body shuddered as she came again. I felt her tears on her face as she moaned. We both tried to join our bodies together as tightly as we could. I pumped and pumped and pumped - far more than I thought I could, so it felt like my balls were shooting out of my cock. It was pain and pleasure and love and desire to give this woman a part of myself as a child all mixed together in each spasm.

Yeah, she put me in the "make a child" mood without a word.

It was Saturday night. I realized I had been up and pretty busy since my Batnap Friday early afternoon, so I was ready for a few hours of sleep. What I did not realize was how much I needed that sleep.

-

When I realized my need, about four hours of sound sleep had passed. Why did I wake up? It seemed somebody had my cock it their mouth.

In LA I had not allowed Gracie any oral sex, the truth was that she was my prisoner so it was too risky for me even when she said she wanted it. I wanted it, but I could not bring myself to trust her while she was my captive and my toy.

I guess she still wanted it, so she got her lips around my Gracie-flavored cock when I was asleep. I could not say "no" to her. Tricky. I wondered if she broke any other rules, involving a light or a flashlight. She wiggled just a little, enough that I clearly understood her, it meant she knew I was awake, but she did not care and she was not going to change what she was doing until she got what she wanted.

I admit the communication thing we had going so easily was strange for me.

I really wanted to ask her if she had used a light, any light, to see my face. I mean, if she was inclined to break one rule, why not another? I really could not allow her to see my face until Darnel was captured, questioned and after many painful physical insults to his body, removed beyond questioning by the authorities. But I was getting a fantastic blow job and I was still tired after the life and death thing with the AK-47 last night. (Was it just last night? Damn I lead an exciting life.) Whatever, I could not muster what it took to open my eyes and ask. In fact, I soon found that I could not even stay awake. I was too tired.

So my second climax with Gracie during this visit was the first time IN MY LIFE that I climaxed from another person while I was in a state of sleep. I have to say, it was quite a feeling to wake up with. I was just below the surface of sleep. My climax is what brought me to the surface, I became aware around the point when my first jet was half-way up my cock. I felt myself firing my cum into her throat, I felt her swallowing without any trouble at all. We kept that up for a time, it was nice. When I was almost done she took the last few little spurts in her mouth, on her tongue to play with, then let me go. I was sinking quickly back into a state of sleep, but she decided I needed a snowball. Maybe she had talked to the indians about that, I had heard that sharing a guy's stuff in a kiss after oral was a common habit these days for kids on the mountain.

The kiss was hot and sexy and romantic and passionate and just a little bit mischievous. It was also a bit messy, but that goes without saying. When it was done I said one word, "Minx."

She chuckled, wrapped herself around me and I fell asleep again. She joined me in dreamland, it was almost like we were sharing a dream of sleeping together. I must say, I was in a pretty good mood as I put my arms around her and we embraced as sleep took us both. It was easy to dream of being wrapped up in her body.

-

Chapter 13. Late Night Conversations

Marta's House, Detroit

About two hours later I woke again. I whispered in her ear that I had to get up and take care of some things. She said, "Okay honey, but when you get back you bett..." Then she faded out.

I got up and went down the the kitchen stark naked. Marta was sitting there wearing a summer sleeveless nightshirt with a cup of coffee, like she was thinking of something, or waiting for me. Of course I kissed her and she immediately knew what we had done.

"I like her too my son," she said. "She is not happy here, but she accepts that you need it, and that you are taking her welfare into account. Still, there will be a limit. She mourns her mother and would like to bury her. Catch the bastard and send me his skin... I need to make some boots."

"I was considering burning him alive... or feeding him to some sharks a bit at a time."

"Well... that is okay then. Still, it might do Gracie good to see... I understand he is fat, I wonder if that can be used in some way to make a fire last longer?"

"I will keep that in mind, Mother."

Marta had already arranged things, when Gracie woke up and was ready to eat she would buzz the kitchen, then wait until I was someplace else and she got buzzed back. Marta wanted to make sure Gracie was okay to see Irene and Tango. She said, with a giggle, that Qwit was tied up. It was probably literally true, Marta liked the sweet treat I brought along for her. It turned out Maria was also a regular in Marta's bed. Like Gracie, Maria declined to share the indian cocks around the house, but she and Maria shared sex toys, and now Marta's toys included Qwit and his amazing tongue. He was getting a workout and Maria was happier.

With that as an opening I mentioned that, in LA, Sam and Qwit had a connection. Marta said Qwit had led off with that, he took some time seeking her advice so she deduced my thoughts and considered it a great idea. "I could not bring myself to go that far, to marry him. I put myself too much of myself into his brother, and then my sister. It would not be a marriage. But Stumpy needs somebody, and Sam could give him a family. I do love her, and would hate to see her harmed."

"Not by my doing, mother. I need her. But LA has some dangers." I told her how a co-worker died of head wounds from a skillet.

"From his wife, the woman who said she loved him? Strange love you have there."

I had to agree. She really loved the lifestyle.

That, in turn, got us talking about things on the mountain, she gave me some ideas to consider while I ate.

When I was done eating and she was done talking she said there was one other thing I could do for her... if I wished. She slipped her garment off her shoulders and lifted her breasts, offering them. "Dessert?" she asked, like she needed a reason.

"Thank you aunt mother," I said as I slid to my knees before her chair and gave her breasts the nibbles and kisses she liked so much when we were together. She clasped me, tight but not to tight, to her chest. This was part of our bond, the oldest part. My lips and tongue and just a touch of teeth stiffened each nipple exactly as she likes it Then I kissed her lips passionately, as she had instructed me, and let my lips show my love as they wandered over her cheeks, ears, forehead and her single eye. Marta loved me, she had fed me at her breasts, I was the only person in the world she felt she could count on 100%. But she also knew what a monster I was inside, she was certain that I would kill her one day. Her stated final wish to me was that I do it while loving her like this, and she asked me for this every time we were together.

Her breathing and her body's perfume said how she was getting aroused, so instead of having her pull the trigger I carefully moved a hand under her clothing - she wore no panties - and into her body, bringing a thrill then adding some extra pleasure there. There were creamy signs indicating that she had been enjoyed more than once recently, I was glad for that. But that did not stop me from pressing forward and fingering her to another whimpering release where she sat, bringing a smile to her face.

It might not be what a typical son does for his mother or aunt, but I was a special guy, so I fashioned her orgasm and made her happy. I was very quick and she was very thankful after. Our passionate kisses lasted a long time, until somebody made a sound behind me.

Irene saw us, she has a light tread, female but military, and after that she looked at me different. She was trying not to judge me, but could not help by seeing it as a son - a naked son - pleasing his half-naked mother, plainly loving her and pleasuring her to climax. Sick? Perhaps. But maybe not in a bad way. Marta's smile of purest joy after erased any negative feelings Irene might have had.

When we heard the others approach I left the room and went to what I always considered my office. I had some clothes there.

Marta bid the indians visit me there, one at a time. I wanted to talk to each of them about their views of LA versus Detroit. None of them had strong feelings either way. Their desire to serve their elder and future chief was strong. They liked the "clubhouse" atmosphere in Detroit, but after winter the sunny independence of LA also appealed to them.

In between the indians I had to make some calls to LA. Sam reported that all was well at the law office and her place. The Captain said they were getting a lot of info from their guests, but that most of it did not make sense. I told him to call Jax for any gang-related questions. Then I had Q-Ball call the Captain with some questions about the Sharks, all the questions from the crowd-sourcing teams went through him to Chiggs, but now we had another source.

Zar called me back, she was dealing with the woman and figured out part of the picture. It seemed the woman had something like a photographic memory, except it worked with faces instead of text. What she could not do was assign names or context to the faces. But the fact was that she recognized people she had seen before, including people she saw them with. Where and when she saw them was not always clear.

I gathered the LA CSI's had found Cosmo's DNA in the basement where I discovered Gracie, so Cosmo's name name and picture got to the Sharks from their contact. My contact had not gotten back to me because she did not know I was interested in the basement crime scene. It was interesting that the Shark's contact within CSI was into the evidence - it meant that they were not over it.

The Sharks were interested enough that they shared Cosmo's picture with these Black Kings who in turn asked the girl if she knew anybody Cosmo hung around with. Well, she had seen Cosmo with a lot of folks, most of them hispanic. But one person stood out in her disorganized mind.

It seems the she worked a cleaning job down the block from the law office. At her job she put in a variable amount of overtime nights based on how much work there was. She took the bus home from work late at night, 12:10, 1:10 or 2:10 in the morning. She had seen my face while waiting for the bus. Zar did not know yet what it all meant, but she was sure it would all tie together. She would continue working on it.