Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had talked about her as my wife, and as my woman-on-the-side. Long-term either would become a problem. But as an adopted sister, we could have access to each other above board for life. She did not realize it, but our children would be retainers, one step removed from our very sparse royalty, and because retainers could be elevated to royals that could happen. In both the farm and the mountain there are NO illegitimate children, it is a nonsense concept because all women follow the bloodlines. So her children would be part of my family.

"Gracie my dear, you have stumbled on a very good idea, one I never would have thought of because I, who has no siblings, was thinking of only wives and lovers, which are the contemporary models in the US. But in our systems, both the indians and the Spanish, incest flows from bloodline, so that would not be an issue. Our children would be legitimate in every way." She squeaked at that, she was holding her breath as I spoke. "If it was done right my wife and grandfathers could not object - in fact, my grandfathers never would object, and my wives from the tribe and the colony would never think to object, it would not occur to them. As if I would care about their objections." Those last words came through with far more inclination than usual, as I had never considered usurping the positions of my grandfathers before nature arranged it. But now, for Gracie, I was ready to take their power if they opposed this idea.

I also realized I was doing something I NEVER did, I was speaking from my heart, because my heart demanded it.

As I said those words her pussy went crazy on my cock, we both spent a minute when we were so focused on our holding things from happening at our physical connection that we could not speak. We both felt very good.

"There are issues, limits, concerns. But I think the door is there for us."

"Do you really mean it? I could be your sister-with-naughty-naked-benefits? Your grandparents wouldn't object?" She was still pulsing away on my cock, almost out-of-control, and it felt good.

I had to bring my emotional state down, I was in danger of saying things I could not say. I closed my eyes and reset. Marta and Tango would be my first allies in this, which could be war.

I tried a little storybook humor. "You know, we are in the bedroom of an astronomer who bedded some of his willing female students right here. Somehow, for two kids who live in the land of magic castles, wishing upon a star makes sense."

As I said this my hand slid up her arm and shoulder where it passed over her implanted birth control device. That tactile reference to babies, on top of the conversation and what her body was doing to by cock in her core was more than enough, I fired my soul into her. The feeling of cumming along with the emotion involved just about knocked me out. Gracie felt me surrender as I jetted inside her, she gave a scream of joy that had to be heard by everyone in the house.

I half-expected a crowd to bust through the door, but of course they knew better, and most of them didn't know how to get here. It was five minutes before Marta came in alone, to make sure "nothing was broken." By them the storm was over and Gracie was collapsed on top of me, trying to smother me with kisses and crying tears of joy.

"What is this all about dear?" Marta asked as she tried to figure out why there were tears.

Gracie was not coherent, so I explained. "Mother, you should kiss your daughter... she has seen what I could not... She suggested I could take her as my very naughty sister... with benefits... and treat her body as we wish."

Marta saw it all right away, Gracie was not blood, so like Tango she could be adopted as my sibling. Any children fathered by the Patron or the Prince outside of his recognized marriage were retainers, like the Captain, and were in the line of succession. Both the indians and the Spanish accepted this because of the need to expand bloodlines. Some Patrons had even adopted sons or daughters so they would have successors. (Like that Prince of Persia movie script going around at the time.) The tribe, which had stolen children (mainly orphans) for many years to avoid inbreeding and offset casualties to the mountain, recognized all children within the tribe as legitimate at maturity. It was only Western culture, where serial monogamy created step-parents and such foolishness, which insisted on allowing only a single pair-bond at any time. Even those rules did not stand for a husband from, say, Saudi Arabia, with several wives who were legitimate.

I switched to the indian tongue and explained to Marta that I had not asked Gracie anything, her reaction was to our recognition of a possible path for us, one which seemed plausible from every angle. But I would start building the bridge we needed right away.

Marta thought it was pretty funny that I thought asking would make a difference. I had shown Gracie a path, so from now on we were on that path. I should just get used to it. Then she gave us both a passionate kiss and said she was going to go back to sleep on her brother-in-law Uncle Stumpy, who was now exhausted but still tied to her bed and made a comfortable pillow. He was, in fact, the answer I had been looking for all along, only on the indian side while Tango was on the colony side. How could I be so blind?

Once Marta left Gracie said that my cock was probably out-of-action for a time, but she was sure my tongue was eager to taste her while she orally comforted my cock. She was so happy I did not consider spoiling her mood by disagreeing, so I put my tongue to her cum-filled pussy and did what was expected to make her feel good, giggling repeatedly, while she nursed on my flaccid cock.

When I did get her off - she was in an emotional state so it was quick - she clung to me so tightly as she spoke quiet, loving words backed by powerful feelings. I could not make the words out, as she was speaking to my cock and I was wearing her thighs as earmuffs, but she clung so tight that the emotion carried through.

I had to wonder if this was love, or as close to love as a selfish violent psychopath could get. Or if it was God and the Devil laughing at my expense. (Yes, I knew the two were not mutually exclusive.) I knew that Gracie brought a huge burden with her heart, with her mother now dead she was very needy beyond anything I had ever experienced. Plus she was a wealthy American girl raised in privilege in the most spoiled, out-of-control, self-centered female enabled society, in the world, where "impulse control" was unfashionable in the extreme.

Then as my tongue pleasured the portal through which her children would enter the world, I dreaded to think of children raised by us as parents. Well, we would have help.

For some reason, despite using every trick she knew, Gracie was unable to return my cock to even a semi-erect state. Finally her repeated climaxes on my tongue wore her out and she said she wanted to cuddle for now. I agreed and she fell asleep as soon as she got in position.

When she wrapped herself around me I was stuck, but it took me two hours to fall asleep. That never happens to me, but tonight I had a lot of things on my mind.

-

Gracie was very much in a loving mood when we woke up Monday. Her first words to me were whether I "wanted her throat, her ass, or you want to practice making babies?" It was pretty clear what she wanted, the others were just to show she was willing, as a good woman might for her man.

As Marta predicted, Gracie spoke like everything had already happened, like she would get her birth control removed later this week and we were starting a new life together.

It was against my nature to throw cold water on a hot woman, but I felt that if I said anything encouraging that it would reinforce the new chapter she had written for her fairy tale.

On the other hand, if I said anything that was not encouraging, it would start the waterworks and bad feelings and tearful explaining and worst of all, no more nookie today for our hero. The trip would be a bummer.

I punted. "How about we take a warm, wet shower in the dark?" This was an adventure, she could not turn it down and plus it put a positive spin on the day. I knew it was a noisy shower so the conversation would be limited.

I quickly called a meal order in on the intercom, then led her to the bathroom. There was one very low power red light on in there, but I had her wait until I turned it off. Still, she might have gotten a brief glimpse over my shoulder at my face. If she did, she hid it well. (Guys, if she can hide her reactions, watch out!)

The shower had a bunch of these "rainfall" shower heads as well as the normal handheld hose. In the dark, using the rainfall setting with warm water, it was very romantic; like a midnight rain in Eden. Because it was dark she wanted to keep her hands on me. We kissed and hugged under the rain a bit, I have to say it was very nice to have her in my arms, then we did soapy hands all over each other. After I did her from the front, running my soapy hands up and down her back just the way she liked it, I turned her around and and did her front with my hands as she pressed her soapy back against me and wiggled. She loved it. I loved it. Extra time was needed for her wonderful breasts, plus her figure was so hot I could not stop going up and down her sides, running my slippery hands from her thighs to her waist to her shoulders and back down again.

When it was her turn she had to go to her knees and make sure my equipment was in good shape. She was very good, she took care not to stroke me or to be too rough on my balls, but she loved running her hands around, feeling my partial erection. My partial went to full and I got inspired.

We kissed some more, then I reminded her that the professor used to bring his female astronomy students in here, girls who were brainy but might not be beautiful. In the dark, he did not bring them just to get clean, they also got dirty. With that I grabbed her bottom and lifted her up. She was light enough that I could move her around and only needed a little help to get tab "A" into slot "C" for a fun connection. Once we were in the standing fuck I moved to one side of the shower stall, there was a smooth rounded shelf built into the wall designed to aid an older professor in the molestation of young ladies just like this. It allowed her enough room to rest a bit of her weight. Her arms were around my neck, keeping me in a passionate kiss. My hands and hips moved so her the entrance to her body went up and down my cock; it was only a few inches of movement but because of how she was mounted, with weight and movement on her clit, it carried a lot of feeling to her.

It took about 10 minutes, but we were in no hurry. She held herself in check a few times along the way. When it came our shared climax was a wonderful celebration for both of us. Then she got a little weepy, it was approaching noon and she knew I was leaving. She asked that I not give her my exact departure time, she wanted to treasure every minute.

We took our time with the warmed towels, drying each other.

Back in bed she wanted to talk about our life.

I started by talking about other women. "You know I will still have my wives, and they will have normal expectations. Plus I have other women I work with."

"I can share. Something tells me you have not been a monk since I drove away from LA. I'm betting you did not even wait until I was out of the county."

"That is not true, but close. I will not tell you the number of women who appreciate my attention. But it is all reciprocal, they do things for me and I do things for them. What I do is sex, they like it. What they do varies, but most is work related."

"You will keep working after?"

"I expect to work for the rest of my life, to leave a strong enterprise for my children... ALL my children."

"Based on my mother, I always thought that with any REALLY successful man in LA, a woman's choice was really between honesty or deception. Since you will have the wives regardless, I guess I prefer honestly about everything."

"Honestly, I prefer it to. I must lie to others, that is part of my life. But I am honest with Tango, and Marta, and others of my expanded family."

"I suppose I can go outside too... NO! I'm kidding. I have never been any good at that. But let me ask, in general, does the indian thing apply? And how about girls?"

"For the indians, recall that the female takes the lead. You can approach, say, my cousin Courm. He will clear it with me before you have a chance to ask, because he will want to be sure. As for girls, I expect a fair number of mine will approach you, and not just indians. We will have to think more on both questions."

I said I had a house that was bigger and more expensive than her place. I had my own bedroom. Her bedroom would be close to me but my wives might be closer when I married, I was not sure. I said how Courm had run my house, and how Zar was in charge now.

"Zar and you... have you..."

"Yes, I have. I have known her a long time - all my life. After Marta she was my first lover, and she has devoted her life to me. So yes, even when you are there, I will be with her. And others."

"How many I wonder?"

"A lot. I am not going to count them, I am going to pleasure them. They are all important to me. I will saw, right now we are working on getting one of them married."

"I want you for myself, I guess that is natural. But I suppose, when I love a man who will have multiple wives... I should not expect too much."

"I think you will enjoy more than with an average guy, and more than any of them including the wives. For indians, marriage is really only three days a month, when the woman is fertile. I have a complicated life, that is true, but I leave time to do what I like, and to deal with contingencies. If I happen to rescue a woman while I am out some night, you don't want me to leave her, do you?"

"No, of course not. But still... What about me? Can I have... you know... friends who are men? I mean, we will talk about the indians... but others?"

"No. That is part of the deal, and I will be up front about it. Any guy you see that way will die, horribly. Much worse than the guys in the basement. I admit it is not fair, I am a monster, I know that. You have to hear that... I know I am an unfair monster. The law, the police, what is 'right'; these mean nothing to me. Tango, and Irene, and even Marta, have killed people for me. They kill on my orders and they are very good. But the really nasty ones I do myself and I do... Well, you have to know that."

I could tell she was a little upset, but not like I thought she would be. "Yes, I do know it. I was there when I heard what you did to those boys with me... It is hard... something they don't put in the fairy tales is the brutal palace guards, or what happens to the monsters slain by the prince, or the dungeon which is not for show or tourists. You took me easily and kept me locked up, so I know that place was used before. I sense it is the nice one, and you have bad places too. Sometimes I wish you were normal... but if you were you and I would be dead, so I guess I'm glad you are my monster. Hold me?"

I held her. She had to cry, and to sleep. When she woke up I was still there, so she said that if there was enough time, she wanted me to love her again.

There was enough time for once more. Then it was time to leave. She kept her tears in until I was out the door.

-

Irene was cheerful and animated on the ride to the airport, she had learned much from Marta's indians, and I gathered she even spent some naked time with one or two. Marta's house has a pool that is enclosed by an inflatable dome like some tennis courts are; it allows naked swimming over a longer part of the year. They took advantage of a warm day in late May.

Flying East to West we laded right around the time we took off.

When we landed Tango and Irene went back to the barracks while I took Courm home with me. Zar would take him to the safe house when she got back from talking to our female prisoner again.

Meanwhile I had a meeting to get to. I took the Crown Vic because it was obvious.

-

Chapter 15. Bad Day For The New Purple

Evening Monday May 26, 2008

An LA Pizza Place - Formerly Black Kings territory

We had to do something about the Pammie and Tonto; Tonto's mother was rabid in opposing 49 and there were too many ways the budding romance could blossom into a nasty gang war. Plus there were some real benefits to a long-term association with the Crystal Aztexs, assuming the 10% to 20% that were fanatical violent meth-heads could be eliminated.

So I had arranged a meet with Tony, the head of the Aztexs. The meeting was the night we got back from from Detroit. I picked a pizza place in neutral territory.

I got there early to make sure it looked good. I parked my (now white) Crown Vic right out front, in the "No Parking" zone because the ticket machines refuse to write tickets with my "covered" plates - they thought I was a allowed. I assumed that the obvious unmarked squad car - it had the dual spotlights and the computer in the front - would keep troublemakers away. But it is a sad fact that troublemakers are getting dumber every day, and they started from a low mark.

Ernie arrived with Pammie and Tony was right behind with Tonto. There were no bodyguards, Tony and I were in a good place with each other after he saw what I did to the high-priced dedicated assassins. I was armed with both guns.

Since they were finishing their junior year in high school I talked to both of the kids about college. They initially thought of Arizona State for Tonto and San Francisco State for Pammie. I have no clue as to why they picked those schools, but I saw a flaw. I suggested both of them think about a place where flying from LA was not a quick, cheap commuter flight, something any parent could do on a whim. That way there there was less chance of a the old "surprise visit by the folks."

They got this terrified look, surprise visits were NOT in their plan. Maybe they planned to visit each other often, or transfer, but suddenly that plan was out-the-window. Now they were giving schools in Wyoming, South Dakota, Idaho, and Montana serious consideration.

They discovered that Washington and Idaho have schools close together (a quicker drive than the time to an LA airport), but they are in different states. However, before college there were still two summers, plus the next school year to cause trouble. My main concern was coming summer. But the one planted the seed for the other.

The fathers, Tony and Ernie, wanted a solution that would work, so I suggested shipping both kids off for the summer to a relative they could trust in another city - which could, by coincidence, be the same city. This meeting was to pick someplace, which meant sharing family information between the fathers.

But first we got some excitement from some folks on the low end of the IQ curve.

In neutral territory we were not showing our colors. We had ordered our food and were talking waiting on our pizzas. The kids shared a table across the room from the boring grownup gang leaders, they were using Pammie's laptop and the pizza place WiFi, the password was the days special toppings: shrimp onion. I was alone against the wall while Ernie and Tony took opposite sides of the table in front of me. Then Ernie went out to deal with a parking meter and Tony went to the men's room.

While the dads were gone five gang members - all white guys, they looked Jewish - walked in like they owned the place. They looked 18 to 24. All were bigger than Tonto and one was taller than me, but skinny. Their jackets did not match but their colors - purple and black scarves - did. One had a patch that said he was the "El PreZidentE" (it actually said that). They all had another patch with a really stupid logo and a name: The New LA Purple Gang. I was born in Detroit so that teed me off from the start.