Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my workout I am sure they felt better than they had when I was working out. I considered that mercy.

I also felt better, but they say there is no rest for the wicked. I had disgusting business.

I drove to the Batcave. There I prepared some live traps. Parts of LA are ideal for rats, often they live in the tops of the palm trees, but at night the smell of peanut butter, popcorn and other treats can bring them down. The industrial area is a ripe hunting ground.

After setting the traps I slept in the Batcave.

-

Monday

I woke before dawn and checked my traps. Six rats had accepted my peanut butter and popcorn. That was probably too many, but I could cope. In the S-10 pickup I took my new guests back to the Fort. Without comment I put three of the rats cages in the cell with each prisoner.

Next I inspected the items my guys took when they caught the pair. The gold was there, plus a lot of tropical clothing. They had a cheap laptop computer in an unopened box (their home computer was a desktop). I recognized Abril's guns. The cut down M-1 carbine was still there but I could see it was filthy and in poor shape. In my experience this type of gun jams or goes automatic at the worst times.

The one item that didn't fit was one of those portable car-starter battery packs, a new one still in the package. It seemed like a heavy and expensive excess load to carry. Something to talk about.

I checked their cells before I left for work. The boy was still out. Martha was alert enough to yell at me how she wanted me to call the police, so she could be arrested and tried for her crimes. Also, she wanted a lawyer.

I explained my view on taxing our strained judicial system. "You know that a trial is to determine guilt or innocence when the guilt is in doubt. But we don't have that issue, and any such claim I hear sounds like an invitation for more pain. Also, why should you get a day of food and AC at taxpayer expense? That is unfair to all of California. Now, say hello to your new roommates." I pointed to the rats. She was not pleased, but the cell was soundproofed.

I got dressed, and went to work until mid-afternoon. After work I returned to the Fort.

-

Mid-afternoon Monday

The boy was awake, and after a few hours talking to the rats, he was quite broken when I looked in Monday afternoon, after work. The first long flogging exercise was bad, but when he woke up and saw those three rats looking at him like lunch for hours on end he resolved to give it up at our next conversation. His first words to me were his expressed wish to die in his sleep after giving me all I wanted. In fact he begged for the chance to tell me all I wished to know. That sounded good to me. I said I would have to confirm things, but for now he was "safe." I promised to keep him the shortest time possible and then grant his reasonable wish.

With that I heard his confession.

First he confessed to being Jerry Pinske from Green Fields, New Jersey. The Greek passport was a pretty good fake suppled by Martha, she hated the New Jersey accent so mostly he stay silent. Their plan was to steal the gold - Martha found the inventory list long ago - then go to Thailand where they both would buy new identities and have their bodies modified. Jerry would become Jeri with an extra fun-to-fuck hole compliments of a top surgeon. With his unique extra fun ride Jeri could charge a premium, enjoy his work, and live a happy fucking life.

When Abril brought the gold home a week ago Martha's default plan was to steal the money slowly, a handful at a time. It was gold, a handful had to be worth a lot. Abril would not count it without exposing it, so they figured they could swipe remove half before she noticed.

"What about when she did notice?" I asked.

He had not asked that, it was not his job. Martha did all their thinking.

Selling it without getting cheated or robbed was a problem, all the dealers sounded like crooks, so they got the safe deposit box. Jerry was glad to tell me which key to use, the box number and to sign a power-of-attorney giving me access. The box was paid up for the next 6 months.

Abril's sudden announcement last Thursday of the upcoming weekend, plus Martha's knowledge of a ship departure Friday night, changed the plan. The two took a walk Thursday night when "Ants In Her Pants" Martha insisted that Friday was too good an opportunity to pass up. They would steal all the gold right away and go buy their sex operations so they could start having fun. Most of the walk was spent arguing about Jerry wanting to leave Abril a third of the gold. That got Martha crazy, she finally told him "shut up or I will shoot you."

In order to leave quickly Friday morning they had to leave most of their own stuff behind. However, some things like the new computer, the new battery pack and the tropical clothes were already in the station wagon, so basically they just needed to grab the gold right and leave in the ten-minute window after Abril left but before she got to her security desk.

Martha had all kinds of contingencies laid out, basically she had an escape plan for every day over the next three months, based on the departures schedules of various small freighters leaving California ports. Many of the ships would stop at 2 or 3 of the ports before they left.

To get to a port the pair had access to a second car, a Subaru parked in a storage unit in Long Beach. They assumed the old station wagon was a dead giveaway, that I would issue an all-points alert on the secret "bad people network" So their plan was swap out the station wagon for the Subaru at the storage unit; without knowing about that car I could not trace them. The second car was hard to notice, it was a ten-year old Subaru with low miles that Martha stole in Vegas. That explained the starter battery. Martha also had a "lightly used - always paid" credit card in a fake identity to buy gas. It was a plan with a chance of success, until they were at sea. Except I was quicker on the draw.

They both thought they were in email contact with a famous surgeon who would use cutting-edge methods for unique, life changing results - as long as they could pay. I rained on that rainbow parade, I said my guys had discovered the North Korean email server. I showed him the hard copy and he got super pissed.

He blamed Martha as a fool for pressing him to ask for the impossible. They should have waited until they were in Thailand to contact a doctor. But Martha could not wait.

I had to backup a bit. "You said Martha wanted to steal the gold when she found the inventory."

"Yes, she has wanted that every since she knew Abril had it. She really had a bunch of different plans to try and get the gold, but none of them would have worked. The bank closing changed everything, because if Abril didn't know ahead of time, she had to bring the gold to the apartment. Martha started her escape planing when she saw a notice of the bank closing in the online edition of the paper at the start of March. Abril missed that, and Martha destroyed the other notices they sent. Abril finally heard from talking to an old lady in the building."

My next questions were about their sex life in the apartment. Jerry said it was almost entirely oral and reciprocal. He licked Martha on Saturdays, Martha 69ed Abril on Wednesdays. He was never with Abril or allowed to watch. Once a month when Martha was "in the mood" he was uncaged and allowed to penetrate her, but he had to use his mouth to clean her up after.

I had to ask, "Does Abril love Martha?"

"Hell no! Abril just needs her pussy licked, and after Vegas she had a problem with men. Martha has Abril's number, plus she does the household shit and she doesn't piss Abril off like her mother does. Martha is a sicko mommy substitute who licks pussy, a real manipulator. She does it in a calm voice that Abril can't argue with, plus she never gets mad at Abril. That is her greatest power, but it also pisses Abril off so she goes to her mother, who upsets her more. Honestly, I think Abril brought Martha in just because it was the easiest way to deal with day-to-day shit. I came with Martha because... well... she dominates me 24/7. I'm like her pet."

"Uhh... aren't you a man?"

"Well, since I was wearing a cock cage 24/7, Abril was able to see me as 'not-a-man' to her. Abril was always gone for the hour each month when I was let out, she never saw me hard."

"Did you think of any plans to steal the gold? Maybe without Martha?"

"No... you must understand... I was Martha's pet. You feed your pet based on what you can afford, your pet doesn't tell you to make more money. Gold or no gold, Martha was my boss. She told me what to do, what she was going to do. I was a good pet who did what she said. I never had a part in any decision after she took me in. She saved me when I was in hell in Iowa, so I was her pet."

Jerry stuck me as a low-life slimy guy, a leech contributing nothing so society would not miss him. A waste of life. He confessed that he left home after high school because his parents did not let him do "disgusting sex things" with guys. They said he had to go to college to become an MD, and punished him when his grades fell short. Shaving his head the second day of school and other humiliation games were their things. Before he left they had pre-paid for a year of college; he packed like he was moving into the dorm. Then he drove the family car in the opposite direction and never looked back. Before long he ran out of money and willingly became a truck-stop male whore doing disgusting things for a tank of gas. All the guys were dirty and smelly and unwashed. Some beat him instead of paying. Most of the rest beat him as they paid him. He had done it in Jersey on weekends during summers, then he didn't get beaten often he knew the drill, and he needed the money. He met Martha at a truck-stop in Iowa, she took him away from that life and said that he was her pet. They made for Vegas where he sold the his car cheap because he didn't have a title. His first purchase with the money was a cock cage, Martha insisted.

In contrast to "pet" Jerry, Martha started our Monday session with a lot of yelling and cursing until I introduced her tongue to a vise-grips. But she burned with hatred at how she was treated. She wanted me to turn her over to the cops. How could she think that would happen? It was basically a waste of time, so I didn't waste much time with her.

When I was done talking I grabbed a vial of blood from each of the pair, then I left the Fort for some other business. As usual I carried my Glocks, including the large one with a silencer. On a hunch I also grabbed an old body armor vest and a piece of ceramic that had been shot - there was no visible crack but one can never trust them once they have stopped a bullet. I had a stage to set for later.

-

On the way home I stopped at the parking structure where the station wagon was. It was still there, and would be for a week since it was clear the car was disabled. The plates were still on it so Abril would get a call to remove it sometime. We would send a truck to drag it out before the LAPD got involved wasting time and asking questions. No good could come of that.

At the car I staged the fight. I splashed blood on each side of the seat, used a knife to slash some fabric and the seat belt on the driver's side, and fired a light load bullet with my silenced gun through the passenger door so it looked like the driver fired it. The bullet went through the door's sheet metal and I recovered it from the vest with the ceramic I strapped to a chunk of wood. I wanted to show a little chaos and "no honor among thieves" when the car was brought in. It looked like Martha shot Jerry on the way, then she escaped with all the gold.

I was still working on the story for the vest, but I had an idea. I also proved to myself the wisdom of the "don't reuse' rule for ceramic armor; despite going through the door driven by less gunpowder than usual the ceramic plate was now cracked.

Driving home I had to wrestle with how much of the gold Abril would get back. If all was lost she would be depressed which didn't work for me. But to give it all back was not my natural inclination, because I am not naturally a good guy. I had to construct a fiction where Abril got some of it back, enough so I was her hero, but allowing me to keep some, because deep down inside I am a greedy SOB. Now I had to decide how much we would each keep.

I had a difficult decision to make.

-

A Moment Of Peace

Monday night when I got home I saw Zar. With one look she knew I had done something physical so she offered me a massage. It was great, just what I needed, and it turned into us making love in my bed. It was really "making love," Zar may not be attractive to most folks, but she is a massaging machine, and I lived long enough with the indians to see the inner beauty in a strong, understanding and very sexy woman. I knew that if my grandfather gave me the chance to pick my true tribal wife - which was very unlikely - I would choose Zar.

Heck, if grandfather outlived his current wife, he might request Zar. She'd like that, and would kill him with sex.

Zar had seen my cock in many women, but she understood and accepted it, that was part of our culture. She knew that when I was with her this way it was different. So that night we both had love and joy in our hearts as we moved from the massage table to the bed where we kissed and loved and spoke loving things to each other in the language of our mothers. When I entered her she healed my body and my soul, giving me a better attitude for the next day.

Nia watched us the whole time, Zar's standing order was for Nia stay close and I was fine with it. When we were finished Zar whispered, asking if a third person would fit in the bed. I could hardly have her sleep in the chair, so I allowed Nia to climb into bed with us. Without being told Nia used her tongue to clean Zar, doing a good job with some satisfaction thrown in. She asked if I wanted anything. I was not ready to deal with the pregnant young indian slut so I settled for a quick oral cleaning. Zar slept with me on one side and Nia on the other.

-

Tuesday

Back To The Basement

Martha did not break so easily. Tuesday I got to the Fort at 2 in the afternoon after putting in an 8 hour day at the office. I exercised physically with a flogger and rubber hose for a bit, but most of the talks were conducted with sparking electrical connections, it was easier on my muscles. Martha was pissed, she had stolen from Abril but she saw herself as justified somehow, because Abril had stolen (conned) the money in the first place, and she (Martha) needed it to buy herself a better body. Also, she had helped Abril on a couple of jobs when Abril got to LA, but Abril did not give Martha what she thought she earned. (They never do, a thief always thinks that he or she deserves more, it is their mindset.) So in Martha's small mind whatever she did to hurt Abril was justified payback.

The fact that Abril gave her a home for a year, at no cost? Martha sneered at that. "It doesn't matter, I licked her pussy good so she still owes me," she said.

I mentioned that they licked each other, but Martha said Abril did not lick as good as her.

For that I saw her dance with Pacific Power and Light. Electricity has many creative uses, depending on where it is connected. With Martha I had a large field to play with. I played.

Finally I shortened her chains to hold her against the wall and put all 5 of the big, hungry rats, in individual cages, out of reach in her cell for the night. (One died in captivity, the others had to eat.) Then I asked Martha where Abril put her lips to pleasure her. "Your lips?" I pointed at a rat. "Your nipples?" Two rats. "Your clit?" A fourth rat. "Yet you betrayed her." Then I mimed counting the rats again. I wanted her to think along those lines for a time.

Next I used a knife to cut Martha, gathered some of the blood, and put a few drops on the floor of each rat cage. The rats loved it, and the wound kept dripping.

After I returned to Jerry the fake Greek from Jersey, asking him follow-up questions. I left the safe house early. I had some very pleasant dinner arrangements with Amy at the Blank. Then for part 2 of the evening Cynthia joined us, naked to make a new friend. We had a wonderful night, we pleasured each other very well. I was glad I had saved my energy.

(Note: the events with Amy and Cynthia are detailed in Chapter 27.)

-

Wednesday

Wednesday morning I spent 2 hours at the office, including checking in with Joe Pope about my date with his wife Amy. I drove straight to the office from dropping off Cynthia. Joe got in about an hour later. He said Amy was very bubbly that morning, the night out did her a lot of good. She got home before he left, which he appreciated "more than" he "could say."

I guess he appreciated a quickie.

I watched carefully, using the skills I learned in Belize to tell if somebody is being truthful. Joe was 100% sincere with me when he said he and Vi were really glad his #2 wife had a good time spending the night with me, giving and getting pleasure with the unique meal and the fun that came after. I said it was my pleasure.

However, he was not being completely frank and open about something. He was a smart, careful guy so if he was keeping something private - and he was - it would not come out in a quick casual talk at the office.

Well, I had to admit that I had a pleasure showing his #2 wife a good time. Heck, he took her to wife exchanges where she slept with his most disgusting partners, so I maybe he had a different mindset about the whole "another guy's cock in his woman" thing.

-

Wednesday before noon I was back at the safe house. After spending the night with her hungry chittering roomies I brought some cages that looked like they fit her body sections into Martha's room. Four cages for five rats, so I made a comment about how somebody was going to have to double up. Did she had a thought? I recounted that Abril kissed her lips, her nips, and her pussy. Had I missed anything? Ah, she had kissed Abril with her lips. That answered my question. Martha wavered. Then she saw where the cages fit her, and recalled the reading from "1984." I started to strap one of the cages on her.

Martha broke. She pleaded to tell me everything.

Martha confirmed what the boy had said but added detail and backstory. Essentially the boy's story was accurate. One new detail was that before they met at the Iowa truck stop Martha had watched him from a distance for a time. She sent nasty, foul, brutal guys to him as customers, to beat him and soften him up so he was desperate. These guys used him hard, beat him, then pissed on him. But they did not pay him, because "they only paid real men." This entertained Martha and made Jerry more desperate and therefore inclined to be submissive to Martha when she agreed to protect and feed him.

Martha spotted Abril in Vegas and knew there was money, she befriended Abril's mother and helped the mother and kids take a bus to LA when Abril was captured. Martha got her first sniff of the gold from the mother, but it was safe in a Carson City bank. Her mother had the unmarked key. When Abril escaped her captors she rejoined her mother and siblings. Martha was right there, seemingly helping her mother. They hooked up.

Before Martha left Vegas, she jacked the Subaru from a retiree who was unhappy with the gas mileage and wanted to buy a Prius. Martha posed as a buyer who was heading for New Mexico where the off-road ability would help. She wanted a test drive. The car owner hesitated, but he could not let her drive the car alone so he went along. During the test drive Martha took the vehicle out into the desert, "just to see." A few miles out Martha pulled a gun on the old guy and kicked him out into 110 degree heat, miles from any help. I checked, the guy did not survive so he never reported the theft. His body was discovered 3 months after the car jacking, he had crawled to within 500 yards of the highway, although some 4-legged coyotes took some meat along the way. The cops had long since given up on the crime. But in Nevada there was a body on the Subaru, if it was ever registered. That was good to know.