Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After loading the 2 copters we headed west, tracking the freighter's transponder. They were moving at a pretty economical pace so we caught them just outside the 50 mile marker, which was ideal. One copter had a ton of radio gear to jam their radios, they did that before the ship figured out where we were heading. Then on the first low pass we fired tear-gas grenades into Martha's cabin and the radio shack. This is military grade stuff from Argentina, real nasty. Normal police tear-gas has to be safe for infants and pregnant women, plus it must disperse quickly. Military grade is stronger and sticks around to mark participants. Without a proper mask you enter it. We also hit the bridge with smoke and dropped the captain a radio. While this was going on troops in combat gear dropped down lines onto the ship.

"The Captain wanted to know why we were here. We told him his passenger was a thief so we would take her and leave. If he resisted we were okay with stopping him for good, we had bigger stuff than grenades. He ordered his crew to stand down, and slowed the ship. Some newer crew members took a stand, trying to knife somebody in armor or hit a helmet with a billy club. We handcuffed the offenders to a rail and then hung them by their arms, it hurts real bad. But outside of some bruises and missing teeth for the offenders we didn't do any lasting damage.

"Martha was in the mess hall in the rear when we attacked. She made for her cabin, but the tear gas stopped her 10 feet from the door, she wrapped a scarf around her head but that does no good. Outside of the Captain we didn't talk to anyone, but she had her suspicions. She made for the bow of the ship, moving below decks like a rat to stay out of sight. She was armed with the derringer.

"I cornered her at the bow. I was carrying a shotgun with bean-bag rounds. She thought her gun would penetrate my armor. I really tried to capture her alive. I guess she never practiced with the gun because suddenly both barrels fired at almost the same moment."

I held up the broken ceramic plate. "The plate is intended to stop one round, a big and powerful one, but they specifically say to discard it after the first hit because the crystal structure is micro-fractured. Well, I was at point-blank range and she was shooting .410 slugs, so the second slug cracked the plate and almost got through. Fortunately it held. When she saw her gun was empty she said 'you will never take me alive,' threw the gun at me, and jumped. She went right under the ship so she had a good chance of hitting the screws. I tossed a dye marker after her. We searched from the air, there was no body, so I guess she made fish food."

I gave the gun back to Abril, since it was her's. She held like it was a pissed off live viper.

"Guys with military gas masks entered her cabin, grabbed her stuff, and put it in these clear plastic bags." Abril started to open one of the bags; she got the seal just a bit open then caught a whiff and closed it. She had a chore ahead of her.

"Yeah it is kind of bad. Once it was over I negotiated with the captain. I gave him $4,000 cash, with a promise of twice that coming in Kuala Lumpur when my agent saw his log and confirmed no mention of the incident." I then shared my suspicion that Martha had paid gold for her passage and the arrangements, so some of the original contents was now gone.

-

Abril's first impulse was to offer me half the gold. I had almost been killed with her gun and she knew it was all her fault. I said that was silly and not the way true partners did business with their family. She would take charge of the gold. Purging the tear gas was best done here, at the mansion, with a wash machine and the right chemicals. Then she would have to inventory what was left. I was facing her mother when I said that I would appreciate being reimbursed for a expenses but any more than that was unfair to the dear children.

Her mother had tears in her eyes. She agreed right away, saying Abril was very fortunate to have found a man like me. Then she pressed her daughter to "thank me properly" with a kiss. Abril was eager and sincere, she was on her knees, crying as she promised to listen to my advice more and "her own loco stubborn ideas" less. I knew that the kiss was partially an act for her mother, but I also knew that, for the first time, she meant it. Abril's siblings were called in, to give me a cheek kiss and a handshake as appropriate, since they would get what was left. The boy - understandably excited - made the mistake of trying to open a bag.

After that Abril's mother and siblings were driven home. Abril would stay the night. After a private discussion with Cynthia, Abril said she would sleep in her own room. But first she and Cynthia wanted to celebrate with me in my bed. Naked. So we did.

I really thought I would nail Abril that night. I gave her every opportunity and approval to do the deed. She was emotionally open it, and hinted that she would not mind if I "took" what she could offer. Cynthia encouraged and facilitated us, she mentioned a deal they made to be there when it happened. But Abril would not lead us across the line with me and I was determined that when it came it would be all her desire, not overloaded emotion and gratitude.

So there were no more passionate kisses between us, although she did have some for Cynthia. There was no penetration of my fingers into her, although during our play Abril climaxed twice on Cynthia's fingers and lips. Cynthia got off once with Abril, once with me and once when we both worked on her together with lips and fingers. My sole climax - a playful moment - ended up on Abril's breasts, summoned by Sin-Sin's naughty fingers, aided by her naughty tongue tickling my balls. Abril demanded that Cynthia "clean up her mess" with plenty of deep kisses mixed in. Abril did not object to my flavor in those hot open-mouth kisses.

The three of us hugged and held each other whenever one of us climaxed, plus we shared plenty of pleasure with our lips so all of us had a good time. Finally, after pointing at my cock and declaring that I "had been erect long enough" Abril said that she was leaving for her own room so I could enjoy Cynthia as a woman. Abril told Cynthia she needed to stop playing and give "their man" some serious loving.

I did not object, Cynthia was really, really hot for me and once Abril left she showed it in everything she did. I could not believe how much she had matured in a few weeks, going from a "Disney-like" fantasy made real to a complete woman with poise and maturity, a woman of her own instead of a caricature from a fairy tale. It was like she had crammed 5 years of life into a few weeks.

But first I had to stop her and ask a question. "What is with Abril?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes! Look, I really am glad to have you..."

"Save it, I know how this works. You are a guy with lots of girls. I don't mind, really. No drama here. I know, that is not very hispanic of me, but we can't all be high strung. Okay, do you really want to know Abril's problems?"

"Yes."

"One problem is that she loves you, but since Las Vegas she trusts herself less than anybody, so she worries about loving you. Another thing is that she is not 100% sure if she likes girls or boys yet. She thinks it needs a decision and public declaration. I tell her, both chocolate and strawberry ice cream flavors are great if you get the right brand, and lousy if you get the wrong brand. But she thinks of her dad and then she thinks of eating my pussy and she can't decide what is what anymore. You agree I have a nice pussy to eat, right?"

I know my lines. "NO! 'Nice' is insufficient. It is extremely nice to eat. One of the best in all creation. A pleasure in every way."

Cynthia smiled at every word. "That is what I tell her, but she thinks it has to be sort of life or death forever declaration. I don't understand. Next, her gun almost killed you! That really messed her up. Plus the whole business of her stubbornness which started this mess and also hurt her family. She KNOWS she is stubborn, you were thinking of her, but she cannot take a step back and agree with reason. Also, the woman involved, Martha? Well, Abril ate the bitch's pussy every week. So her 'messed up' is doubled there. Plus she thinks that she should make way for me, in either the bedroom or the business thing. I tell her I am not cut out for a con, but she is confused because she is hot for me, therefore I would be best in her place. But she needs the payoff, so she is messed up there too."

"That is entirely understandable. After all, I am hot for you. I know all those dirty old men would be hot for your young body."

"Damn, you know the right thing to say. Then there is her Father's jail cell, you are the key getting him out and she aches each day he is in there. Then there is the girl Sam, who blew her mind just before her gold was stolen. I mean, that one dance stole her heart. She wonders if that should or could go anywhere. Then there is her mother and the kids, who all miss their Dad, and she is like a jet engine sucking in all their hurt. Plus... Is that enough?"

"More than enough, you beautiful, wonderful, mature beyond your years woman. Now, enough of Abril. Tell me what you want me to do for you."

She showed me, starting with something I could do with my tongue while she held herself over my face, looking down with a big smile until she had to scream with crazy pleasure. Just like she did with Amy on Tuesday. We both had a good time, and that was just the start. She was passionate all night long for my cock and my kisses and my body and my fingers everywhere on her body. She denied me nothing, doing all I asked and reveling in all I wanted to do.

Unlike her mother, with us it was more a continuous exercise instead of distinct episodes during the night. We had both saved up energy for tonight, and we cheerfully burned through that energy all night. The sex was more non-stop loving each entire body rather than 2 or 3 cock-in-pussy climaxes.

Like her mother, twice I started and completed my penetration pleasures in the missionary position while devouring her lips. Her eyes got big as we shared the feeling of my cock surging inside of her. But I also enjoyed slipping my cock into her body at other times, just for a fun closeness... a connection.

There was one time when Cynthia got my cock up but she said she wanted "something different. Did I have any special ideas?" So I did the thing where I rotated her around, fucking her pussy from both sides as well as the front and finishing from the back while she was flat underneath me. For this one I told her I had done the same with her mother, on these same sheets, with Nia watched us.

When I said that she asked how her mother accepted my climax, and asked that I do the same with her. She screamed when I came in her.

Later I woke up in the middle of the night to find Cynthia had my cock in her mouth, she was suckling on it until she saw I was awake. Then she began to work it. It was not really a cock-sucking, she was more constantly moving, sucking and licking and loving on my cock with all her face. This stretched things out, but that was the idea. She kept at it until I lost control and filled her mouth. Then she snowballed me with a sense of love and passion and intensity I only knew from one other person: Gracie. Cynthia was becoming quite a woman on her own.

-

In the morning, near the end of a shared shower, the Catholic spark buried deep in Cynthia's soul had to confess as we each held a wet, naked body. "Look, I know you are not a one-woman man. Believe me, I know it in my soul. Because if you were a one-woman man, I would have used last night to try and take you away from every other woman you know, to make you my own. Now, that means I am the one that is messed up, because while you are not a one-woman man, if you are a man who can love N number of women, I live in fear that I am the N+1 of the women in you life. Don't deny it, we both know you will have multiple wives, and I don't really fit on that list."

"Actually, you do fit on my list. High on my list. I don't know what will happen with Abril once our business is done, that is up to her. Plus, you are right, I will have multiple wives, women I have not met yet. But, of the women I have met, you are very special. Maybe you should consider yourself the N-1 woman of mine, because while I am using Abril, I want you around just because I like you. Keep that in your heart, but you should know it is true." I followed the little speech up with a gentle kiss. In the process I noticed some extra moisture on her face.

"Those aren't tears, just spray for the shower," she said defensively.

I kissed her tears. "They don't taste like shower water, they taste like love."

"A girl can dream."

"Last night I had a dream... but I wasn't asleep and all of it involved your very hot body all over me." That got me a really long kiss and proof that my balls had fed their all to Sin-Sin's lustful appetites in the dark. I think my flaccid cock, which she was unable to raise in the slightest, pleased her more than anything. Like her mother, she took all my stuff.

Abril joined us at breakfast. She confessed to not sleeping well last night, she would not say why but Cynthia and I looked at each other, we knew some of the reasons. I invited both of them back to my bed, with the understanding that it was for cuddles and sleep only.

Abril didn't believe that, she said I just wanted more sex on their young bodies.

Cynthia giggled at that comment, then said that "it didn't matter what I wanted." She told Abril about our shower, when we proved I had no more love-spunk to give to anybody.

Abril acted outraged saying that Cynthia "should be ashamed of herself."

Cynthia replied, "Ashamed? No, I don't think so. It was fun!"

Abril countered with more faux outrage. "You hussy! For that you must confess all later, while under the torture of being licked and tickled at the same time."

Hearing that I wondered aloud about watching, but both girls said, simultaneously, "some things are private!" It was like both were 16 again.

When we got to the bed Abril talked of being in the center. But we all took turns. We cuddled and slept until about 2 that afternoon. Then I went to work and left them to kiss on each other wherever they felt like it.

-

Sunday At Work

At work there had been some excitement, it seemed that the company website was under attack. Sam said it was a "childish tantrum" of an attack where the website was bombarded with thousands of login requests a minute. The usernames included some valid ones (they are based on the names of our lawyers, so guessing is not hard) but there were no valid passwords. Barnes called a meeting with Sam, and he wanted me, along with some other partners.

Sam had already taken care of the problem. The coding used in the attack was high school level, and they all came from one web address, so an automatic feature of her firewall ignored them. The process took a tiny amount of time so email access and similar functions that logged into our external system were slowed a little, but most users did not even notice it, only the younger, faster keyboardists.

Sam said that somebody, most likely a frustrated buyer from the pirate auction, had hired either a kid or a college student with weak skills to launch the attack. She had isolated an address in Pomona and, with the help of a partner who had been law enforcement, the cops were on the way. Several partners gave her a "well done" and were ready to adjourn.

Then somebody asked a question about access to his investments, which were on the internal system. My understanding was that this data could only be accessed from our offices, because it was on the internal system. But it seemed that wasn't true, and that got Sam's attention as a security breech she had no idea about. Barnes had not told her because it was private and confidential.

Sam promptly withdrew her offer for the next service contract, the current agreement expired on next Saturday. She said this was "the type of foolishness that could get the company robbed." She would get blamed but could not stop what she didn't know about.

So Barnes had to explain the business to the two folks in the room who did not know about it, Sam and me. He claimed the original designer of the system said there could not be a breech by this route because everything was "batched" and not really online. The partners insisted on being able to access their secure investment accounts from home. To avoid setting up a bridge between the internal and external systems the designer used a work-around involving fax machines that didn't exist talking to each other with a time delay.

"So instead of a bridge, he built a chair lift like on a ski hill. Not cool," Sam said as she typed.

In moments Sam had a sell order set up for every investment Barnes owned, with the proceeds going to charity. Barnes turned white, he was aghast at the ease with which she violated the supposedly secure system. She was on the external system, so anybody could do it. The system designer was flat out wrong.

"Should I hit execute?" Sam asked.

Barnes declined, and conceded there might be a problem. The question was what they should do about it. Sam want to close it, ripping it out was easy. But every partner in the room objected. They wanted it "fixed" without removal. Sam said there was no easy fix, it wasn't that type of problem.

Finally they compromised, leaving in the route for me to rob them all. The current system would stay in place, but they added a layer of security to investment access in the form of a second username and password that had no relation to the lawyer's name. "A secure gate for the tunnel, it is dangerous, but the quickest option to keep current access," Sam explained. "I would feel better if there was a short timer on it."

But everybody in the room objected to being put on a short clock to make these critical, big-money decisions. They settled on a one hour timeout. All the partners would have to see Sam by appointment to get their new password in person, until then she insisted that they were shut out of the investment data. There were grumbles, but Sam put the "sell" order she whipped up for Barnes on the big screen and they all felt vulnerable.

In addition, they would implement a trial system Sam had developed to make basic logins a little more complicated. That would apply to junior partners only.

On the only other matter under discussion, Barnes was still not budging on external building security. Nobody was happy except me. If they wanted to make it easy for me to steal from them, and create a paper trail of how they made it easy, they deserved what I would take from them.

The displeasure in the room was nothing compared to the screams of agony and dismay from the junior partners when they learned about their new login system.

-

Coming Attractions

After the meeting ended Sam and Barnes were still debating terms of the new contract with time running out. The resulting contract closing will be the subject of "Not Quite A White Witch Book 2."

Book 2 of "Not Quite A White Knight Book" will end with part 8. That will start with a bang and should be the hottest yet, as the Prince faces FIVE of his favorite women, all naked and horny in his pool, at the same time on a Friday afternoon.

Book 3 will start with Tango's first Bachelor party, thrown by the Prince, in anticipation of his mid-July 2008 wedding in South America. A second Bachelor party will also take place. Plus, both Grandfathers will have news for the Prince that has to be shared in person.