Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Skinny Tina, come on out, rapido," I said on the PA.

Tina saw Li and made the connection. I had previously made it clear that Tina was NOT to mention any special features, only her part in selecting the vehicle. Li would have thanked Tina and the whole crew there on the spot, from her knees if I let her, but I mentioned Tina was underage and the guys really liked keeping their equipment. They were Hispanic men with Hispanic wives who did not always ask all the questions they needed to understand things.

After driving in a park where she got a feel for the weight on the curves (the frame reinforcement was heavy and low) I told her to pull into a nearby parking ramp my guys managed. She was surprised that the gate opened for her, I said it was because of a built-in radio responder. The top two levels were closed to the public today, but another gate let us up to the empty levels so we had some privacy in the shade with a great view of the park. My guys had killed the cameras. I had one more special feature to show her, so I had her get out.

First I folded the front and rear seats down. Then, out of the back of the folded-down rear seatback, I slid two interlocking (like dovetailed wood, or a file cabinet drawer) panels forward, so they rested on the backs of the front seats, and attached securely to the dashboard and each other. (These were 100% Tina's idea. Carlo got her a patent for the design and started selling custom kits. It was not going to pay for college, but it was a start, and having a patent in her name counted a lot towards admission to some good schools. She was a sharp young lady and was going places.)

With the panels in place the inside became a completely flat surface from the tailgate to the dashboard. It was covered with normal auto carpet to carry cargo, but there was a rolled up cushion at the back of the ceiling; when unrolled and velcroed it made the entire surface a soft cotton-covered bed. The fabric was machine washable for the inevitable wet spot.

Li looked at the whole set-up in complete wonder. Then she threw off her dress, dragged me out of my pants, and pulled me into the car as if she could not wait another second to get fucked again. This time she was determined to get my cum.

I co-operated, it seemed like the thing to do.

Li has amazing hip moves. By that I mean she can move her hips in so many ways, plus she can keep doing any of the moves for a long time. I always like fucking her, but some of the moves are better for me, and some are better for her.

We started with a "neutral move" that was good to get going, but after our earlier session we did not really need a warm up, we were already up to speed. She got into the "... not worthy" and "too good to me" routines again.

I had to stop that. As usual I had to kiss her to stop her from running herself down before I explained. "You are my wonderful girlfriend, the best I have found and you know I have tried plenty. You are worthy. I enjoy it when you enjoy yourself. I especially like it when you do what it takes to enjoy yourself on my cock. So enjoy yourself and be wonderful for me... okay?"

She sort of whimpered. "No man has ever loved me... no Father or a brother... Men put cocks in me because they love themselves, then discard me after like a dirty used tissue. You love me even when your cock is not inside me. You have loved me when I was dirty from other men. It is hard to understand. I am not wort..." I cocked my eye to cut that off. She rephrased. "... I am so glad in my heart."

Then she shifted her hip movement, to a rocking move that favored her clit but reduced my sensation. It was a move that she said required a longer-than-average cock, which I seem to have, in her opinion. I didn't argue. "I am so happy, with the diamond... and the car... and best is your lovely long cock!" she said as she rocked herself to another 'Blazer' climax in about 30 seconds.

As she started to get off I told her that I was very glad I could please her, because I deserved the best and her cumming on my cock was wonderful. She had to giggle at that, but I am pretty sure it stretched her good feelings out a little longer.

As soon as she was done she shifted to a hip movement that favored me. "Give it to me lover, fill your woman with what makes her so happy. I want to feel every bit of it."

I pride myself on not coming too soon. But we had intense foreplay in my driveway, and the ride was basically mental foreplay for both of us, and things went pretty fast, so I have to confess that I had to give her my release inside her body less than three minutes after she asked for it so nicely.

She made happy noises all through my climax and held me tight to her body as I softened. Then, when she could not keep me inside, she spun head and tail and took my soft messy cock into her mouth. When I am soft she can fit my cock and my balls into her lips where her tongue does some things that feel absolutely wonderful.

Usually this is when I get a creampie, but she did not offer. "I want to do all alone," she said when I mentioned it. "You are soooo gooood to love in my mouth."

It was a remarkable day, in ten minutes I was starting to stiffen again, and by 15 minutes I was back in her pussy.

We fucked again, taking our time so she climaxed several times before I gave her my cum for a second time. When I was done she sucked me hard (I did not think I had it in me) and we fucked some more, she just had to have me some more. That one I did not cum, she took all the pleasure to herself until her pussy and her legs were exhausted. Finally she let me fold the seats back for the drive to her house where she could show off the car to her mother, Chin Li.

It was not a surprise, my guys had told her mother it was coming when they installed the garage door opener. Still Mom was amazed at the idea of an SUV she could get into, she had a leg issue from when she freed Li from the Whoremaster and always assumed SUVs were too big for her short legs. As I planned, they would use it to tour the places they always wanted to see - Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, etc. - during the week off when I was in South America.

I got along well with Li's mother, but I could see she was confused about something. Finally I asked what she was thinking.

"You say this is a new vehicle. But I see it is a 2005, I know that was the last year for them, and this is 2008. What does this all mean?" Mom was sharp.

"Oh that... it had to do with Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers."

"These are football players, are they not? I have heard the names." (Mom bet in football pools - and won. She could tell me their stats from memory.)

"Yes. It goes back to when GM told dealers that they were going to stop making Blazers of all types after the 2005 model year. A sales manager in San Francisco was convinced that the 49er's were going to draft Aaron Rodgers, who many counted as a local boy. Like many in the Bay area, his guy was convinced that Rodgers would be the MVP and take the team to the Super Bowl. So he talked to other dealers in the Bay area and put together a special order of 50 Blazers, Limited Edition 2005 models, both 2-door and 4-door, with custom paint and fabric and emblems. They figured to get $5,000 for the custom package, and $7,000 more for the custom 4-doors which were not made in 2005, except for fleet orders. It looked like a great deal on paper.

After the order was placed there there two problems. First, the 49's did not draft Rodgers, they drafted Alex Smith, who is an okay quarterback, but he did not make people forget Joe Montana or Steve Young. Rodgers sat, all dressed up under the lights and cameras with nowhere to go as the draft went through the first round until Green Bay finally picked him with the 20-something pick as a backup QB to that Brett guy, who was working hard on being the all-time interception leader, thereby keeping his name in the record book until the sport is banned. The second problem was the color. Instead of 49er red, once they got here the Blazers all looked like they were painted Arizona Cardinal red. It turned out the color was close under the lights in the design studio, but under the Cali sunshine they looked like they were for the wrong team. Bottom line was the dealers could not get the premium price for the trucks, they could not even give the 'traitor' Blazers away. Eventually GM took then back from the dealers and sold a few to a car company I knew. They did the custom work on what was essentially a new car."

Chin Li was smart so she appreciated the story. She also knew that this was no ordinary gift, it was a life-change for Li and her. "I can see that they did a good job to make this a very useful truck for Li. I must thank you for the gift, it will make her life so much better." In her eyes I could see that Li's mother knew the Blazer would take her daughter away from her home, but to a place where Li would be appreciated and not abused. It was more than Chin Li had from any man either in China or here. Also, if she had a chance, she would be pleased to thank me in other ways.

I let her know I appreciated the offer, and we would see what happened.

We did not spend too long at the house, Li wanted to get into bed with me so she could thank me some more. I let her. I got the idea that Li's Mother would not mind me staying over as her guest, if not now than some other time. I could use her bed. But I like my own beds.

-

Chapter 4. Back At The Mansion

When we were in the shower back at the mansion Li insisted that I use her body any and every way I wished, including any devices I wanted, "even if they pained her." She bent over and insisted that I penetrate her ass then and there, so she was ready if such a whim caught me while we were in bed. She was very grateful and granting complete freedom with her body was the most she knew as a way to thank me.

As she posed like that I washed her, probing with fingers inside her; it was what she expected. I said her bottom was tempting as I pressed the tip of my cock to her sphincter. Then to lighten the mood I picked her up, only I grabbed her so she was upside down with her back to my front. That put her bottom by my mouth so I feasted on her ass while she screamed and struggled at the serious affront to her dignity. She said I was a very bad man, which she very much enjoyed as my tongue was doing good feelings to her butt that she was not worthy of that pleasure from me. I told her that she was the only woman I imagined doing like this. Next I moved under the spray to rinse us both off, without changing how I was holding her. "If you visit a water park during vacation, remember this," I said.

She laughed and said she was going to be with her mother during vacation. "Might you offer this ride to my mother?" Li asked. Chin Li was an inch or two taller than Li but she was very trim and was probably under 100 pounds. She was around 40 but as many Chinese women her age did not really show.

"Is this something your mother might want to try?" I asked. Then I stuck my tongue deeper.

She shrieked at the thought and arched in response to my move, but didn't answer. "Put me down, put me down," she said as she giggled. Of course, as she spoke her legs were trying to hold my head in place.

I wasn't in the mood to set her down to dry, instead I took her to the bed where I finally set her wiggling naked wet body down. She groused and complained but as soon as I got on the bed she fastened her mouth to my cock and started to work at getting me hard again. She could raise the dead but I suggested that I had enjoyed her a lot in the last 5 hours so maybe a better plan would be to cuddle together and talk a bit, then I would have more fun with her body later. It was not like either of us was going anywhere for awhile.

She immediately cuddled onto my shoulder, very comfortable and intimate. I felt it, things were different between us now that the promises were so very real. In the bright sun I set her free of the shadow of doubt she had been unable to shake before.

I had opened the door so she asked, "Would you want to have sex with my mother? I tell you, she is older than me. Most guys don't like older women." I knew that early in their whoring days they played sisters, so it was different from, say, Cynthia and Belen.

"I am not most guys. You know I fuck Zar. I also fuck Cynthia's mother, who is even older. So age does not matter. I sort of like your mother."

"I did not know for sure about you and Cynthia's mother, she looked at you like you did. I figured Zar, she said some things last weekend... She also mentioned Marta."

"Marta lives in Detroit and is even older. You and I are alike in that we never knew our biological fathers as fathers. My mother died when I was one. But the tribe has a custom of sending a sister with a royal bride, to help her with children. Marta was a widow, my mother's older sister, and she became a mother to me. She nursed me as an infant. When the time came, she also taught me to be a lover. I still sleep with her sometimes."

"Really! That is unusual... I would like to meet this Marta."

"You will. But we were talking about older woman... and I must admit that I like you very much, and I can see where you are like your mother. Would it bother you if I did?"

"I have never thought of it. As a concubine my opinion is worth nothing..."

"Stop that. I told you I will have wives, from my grandfathers, but you must know your voice will be louder in my heart than theirs. That means you must speak as you think, not keep silent or tell me what you think I want to hear. You are smart, and loyal, two things I value greatly, much more than big tits or a curvy figure. Do not deny me, I need to hear your heart."

That brought more tears. "You are a strange man Mr. Grey." We had to hug until she got over her tears. Finally she spoke again. "Okay, I will say it. My mother is lonely for a lover in the night. She has no use for a husband, or silly romantic games of a boyfriend, as she is set in her ways of living. But sometimes, at night, she maybe would enjoy company in her bed."

"I did not ask for her wants, I asked if it would bother you."

"I think I would like that... and I think I would like it more if I was part of it. We are not a normal mother and daughter, as whores we have both seen the other with a man, naked in his bed... we heard things... got quick glimpses... and when it was over... we even did disgusting shows to earn a second round with the customer. We claimed we were sisters."

"Well then, maybe some nights she will stay over, and will sleep in your room. Maybe somebody will make a mistake when they drop in to visit."

"I don't know why, but that thought gets me wet."

"So I see." Just because I could not perform up to my usual standards didn't mean Li had to do without. My fingers felt the wetness in her pussy, I began a gentle finger-fucking. Her clit was more responsive so I began to frig her there. That was where she took the most pleasure, so I kept it up. In time I replaced my finger with my tongue and lips, lapping away at the front of her pussy, clasping her nubbin in my lips as I shook my head, pleasuring her body. I took close to 15 minutes pleasuring her like that as she built up to another climax. She clung to me so tightly as she surrendered her release to my lips, and moments later she was happily asleep in my arms. I was tired enough to join her, and for once I slept for 6 hours until we both woke up. It was still dark outside.

She smiled as she played possum so I played "mid-night visitor" and called her "Chin Li" which was her mother's name. I narrated what I might do, then put my cock in her and did it.

She really got off on that, it was special. She said she "would tell my mother on you." That would give them both plenty to dream about while I was gone. I twitched my cock at that, as if it was involuntary. We spent a lot more time locked together that morning as the sun rose. We were both in a very loving, giving, content together, mood.

-

Chapter 5. A New Device

Thursday July 3, 2008

At The Mansion

After a early breakfast I said the morning was going to be for "my devices." I said it like Duran Duran (the character the band based their name on) in the Roger Vadim movie which Li had seen. Of course she screamed in mock-terror, as required by the script.

She noticed something had been done to my bed, and was curious, but didn't want to ask in case it wasn't done yet. Also, it could be for somebody else, she did not want to assume. She is a smart girl, her eyes took in the ropes and pulleys, I could see she wondered about how they might be employed, and whether it would be comfortable. It was easier to show her.

"Go down to the playroom and fetch the gloves used with the tension table, it is time to try something new." She knew where they were, and had no trouble moving naked through my house.

Valeria, Zar and Corum were at the in swimsuits pool when Li went by, but they just waved at each other. When Li returned with the gloves in her hand Zar explained to Valeria what they were used for. Valeria was the younger of Martin's two wives, and she was more conservative, but the idea did spark her interest.

I have always had a bed with solid posts at every corner holding up a frame and canopy. But I had been thinking of making a change for a few months, and had slowly gathered the required equipment. Corum, Brisk and Zar put it together Tuesday while I was at work, it did not take long.

When Li returned I instructed her to put on the gloves, to make them tight. She knew this was going to wind up being about sex, now she was anxious for whatever sensations I had planned for her body. She had never really objected to anything I did to her, even things like the tension table, which caused pain. When she was ready I had her get on the bed, in the cowgirl position, but with a pillow under each knee so she was a little higher than usual. I fastened her gloves to the ropes and handles hanging down from the upper beams on each side. She could see the ropes were attached to pulleys going to the top of the bed, and then down out of sight. She assumed they were connected to a pair of ropes with handles that came out at the sides of the bed, in a position that was convenient for me to grab.

I increased the tension on the ropes until the supported her weight.

Once she was secured I slid under her body and introduced my cock to her very wet pussy.

"You don't want my ass?" she asked. "I understand it feels real good for you."

"Of course I want your wonderful tight ass. But for now I want your juicy sexy pussy more. Plus I want to see you enjoy this. I can do the you up the ass later."

"Okay boss... What is wrong with the normal way of sexing like this?" she asked. "This rope and gloves arrangement... it seems a lot of work."

"We'll see."

I was making some adjustments, adding tension to the ropes that were supporting her, taking up a strain. Since she weighed 80 pounds, and still had some weight on the knees, it was not a problem for her. "Let me ask you, what is the longest you have ever supported yourself, fucking, on top of me?" I asked.

"I would guess... maybe... 45 minutes?"

I ratcheted up the tension, the change was so slow she did not notice. "How long before your muscles started to strain with the effort?"

"Okay, that would be more like 30 minutes. It is a lot of work to go up and down."

"I must say, you look VERY GOOD this way, with your body stretched out taut, and your arms reaching up. Sexy, helpless, purely desirable. Maybe better than Abril would in the same rig." She smiled at the compliment, my telling her she looked good was always welcome, but she wondered if that was credible. "Can you tell? With your weight suspended, you look better because your muscles stand out. Now, let me try another part of this arrangement. Normally, you go all the way up and down, right? It is a natural movement."