Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my head against hers and got a hint of a giggle for it before I continued.

"You know that I will have a prized concubine plus two wives that are not of my choosing. Doubtless I will have lovers and maybe a mistress from time-to-time."

She made a face at that, but she knew it would happen. "More like all the time."

"Did you enjoy last weekend?" I had her there. "With some of my other women? They all seemed to like you... your delicious body." I saw each of them get off on Li's attentions, and they all returned the favor. She was overcome with orgasms, and not just once. Everybody held her and kissed her and rubbed against her and ate her to climax and wanted to take her to their bed for the night. So maybe if I had some other women it was not so bad.

"Are you sure your wives will like me that way?"

"They will have to lick you to pleasure as you are my first. They must show you respect always."

"But they will be your wives, so you will love..."

"No. I love you. Not because of your body, or your skill, or your face, but because of your mind and the type of person you have made yourself into. Smart. Loyal. Loving. These are important to me. If I am to love my wives it will not be because they are my wives, or because my grandfathers say I must, or because they will give me children, which my grandfathers will tell them to do. They must earn my love with their inner selves, and the first step in that will be accepting that you are my first woman. They must show you great respect or they will be sorry. To call then 'wives' suggests they are typical in some way. But they will not be typical American wives. In fact, to call them wives is really a stretch, as I will not ask them to be my wives, it is just that we have no other word for them. They are 15th century wives. They will start with a limited right to my body, because they will be broodmares that I am to breed, but that is a duty to my Grandfathers, nothing more than that. To rise above that level will be hard, because my dearest lover sets a high standard."

My words scared her a little, the monster usually does. But my scary words were prefaced by words of praise, plus they were what she expected me to say, so she felt better after I said them. Then I had to open the door a little bit for my extended family of lovers.

"You know there are others who are special to me, like Zar, and Cynthia's mother who are important to me." She accepted that, it was part of the package. "Also, recently somebody suggested I might have a second concubine, with a chocolate diamond, and perhaps another wife." She hid her face at that. Well, she was the one who made the suggestion, and Resha was attractive, and they had enjoyed each other last weekend. So she blushed.

Li made a smart-ass comment. "You know, that is a lot of women... maybe it will cut down on lovers and mistresses."

"You may have a point there. I have broad tastes, but we know who is getting my first diamond." She smiled at that.

"Now, back to the question you tried to ask. In my experience, women can change their minds on this subject as they get older, no matter what choices they have made. So if I ask a woman under 25, she may say one thing while at 35 she may be driven in the other direction. I don't explain such things, or think about justification. I just see that these things happen. There is also an element of fate, as nature does not always agree with a woman's... or a man's choice. To be honest, I have heard that sometimes Mother Nature laughs. If I only had one women, we would have to agree on this subject and having agreed there could be a problem when minds change. But the thing is, with that many women, I am kind of likely to have children no matter what. Fortunately, I am in a position to support as many children as I might get. So really, there is no reason for a woman to ask me about the subject... They can make their own decision and change their mind as they desire without the encumbrance of my expectations."

Based on her background there was a little follow-up. "I can see where you are more generous than any woman can expect. Still, in some cultures, women are judged by their children. Male and female, early and late..."

"I know that happened in some tribes. Ancient history. But tell me, in this land of equality, are any two people really equal?"

"The reality is that they are not equal."

"So why would I use such an outdated method of dealing with my own women? I am far better off considering their merits... recall that I do not see things as others do... and maybe I see better when they are naked." I looked at her pussy and my cum flowing out of her ass. I actually felt a response in my cock from looking at her violated ass. "That looks good. Now, it is true I will impose some conventions... My children will learn different cultures, and be raised in the places I was raised. Based on their own abilities, they will not be equal in any sense. But they will all have opportunities, and will grow as they grow. Really, what more can I say?"

"For one raised as I was, where boys and girls faced very different fates, all you say is hard to believe."

"But if I said anything different, I would be lying. Ancient royalty used that other method of ranking and such, and how many powerful royal families still exist? I will tell my wives the same things. After all, it is implicit in my life story."

"I see that now... it is nice to put our heads together... and nicer to put our bodies together..." With that she moved in a way that would result in delight and comfort for both of us. Such a clever girl.

-

The following Monday, after a long working weekend, I picked Li up at her house to get the rings, then to have the actual piercing done on both sides. She would not go to work for 18 days, because she worked weekends and the partnership business meeting was scheduled for the next two weekends and the week in between.

Her doc was generous with scripts for pain killers and sleep medicines. Then I drove her home and gave her strict orders for the next 24 hours in bed. She wanted to come to my place Tuesday but I forbade it, she was to stay in own bed. She grumped, but it turned out to be for the best, once the anesthetic wore off the pain was more than she expected. Wednesday she came over after the afternoon rush hour, if I was going to be gone for a week she wanted some time with me. Her back door was lubed and stretched, and she wanted me to take her there, but I declined. I said it was enough for us to just hold each other in my bed. She kept asking if I was sure I just wanted to hold her, I had other women like Nia available to fuck. But I said I was happy to spend my time holding her, so she slept happy as she deserved in my bed.

When I woke Thursday morning she had my cock in her mouth. It did not take her long, and she made it real messy, taking the first three shots deep, then spraying the rest on her face so she could lick it at her leisure. She said she could not resist my morning erection. I knew that the facial - which she did not wash but only wiped off - would keep my scent a presence for a day or two.

I drove her home in the Blazer, gave her more pain and sleep pills that put her to sleep, and left her in the charge of her mother. I was flying out that night.

-

The offices were closed for normal business the middle week in July, the partners had their big meeting so associates and mouth whores got the time off. Sam arranged to record all the meetings, when I got back from my grandfathers I would spend a month listening to then. Some of the meetings involved Sam, after the explosions the firm saw her as something between a seer and a goddess because of the way she pushed for a security video coverage of the building exterior. Such recordings would not have stopped the attack, but it was clear they wanted to buy more security and Sam was selling the illusion, so they invested in it, with a heathy markup for the security firm.

-

After I returned from South America Li and I quickly reached an agreement on a weekly schedule that put her in my bed at least one night every week.

She worked 48 weekend hours between Friday morning and Monday morning; she had permission to sleep in an empty office between working hours instead of going home and then coming back to work. Li had the highest hourly rate of the service girls boosted higher by a 10% weekend bonus. This was because her very talented mouth drew lawyers of all ranks to work extra hours on the weekends. She was very popular. Also, the lawyers who were not so good with her were no longer around, which improved morale significantly.

Because of the decrease in lawyers at the firm, two of the most troublesome service girls were retired during the meetings. On of the girls let go was Jody, who was such a problem for Resha.

At work she gathered information for me, and she worked her time very effectively. The lawyers seemed to be less guarded on weekends, so they talked while she was sucking them. With a word she could get volumes of useful distracted and sincere comments for me.

After her weekend shift ended she spent at least 24 hours (including Monday night) with her mother. Also, before her weekend shift started she spent another 24 hours (including Thursday night) with her mother. Now that she had a car I always got at least 36 hours spread over Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday, with at least one overnights. Sometimes I got more time, as much as two overnights and about 65 hours. She had permission and the means to come and go from the mansion as she wished, and if I was not around she had permission to find pleasure with any willing woman in the house. Cynthia, Abril, Nia and Zar all shared good times with Li.

I also gave her permission to bring her mother as long as she gave Zar 24 hour notice. Chin Li had permission to sleep in Li's room and keep a drawer of clothing there. When Chin Li spent a night at my house I got an extra night with Li in my bed... except when I took it in her bed. But that is another story.