Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a simple question about what sort of life she expected with a man.

She was honest, she did not have a lot of well-formed ideas, more a case of what she did not want. Topping her list were her mother's interference and the wimpy boyfriends. She wanted the freedom her father's wealth promised, although she knew there were problems with that. She could lose it, or it could tempt somebody who loved the wealth but not her.

She also wanted a strong, masterful, man. Handsome and daring.

"One who pisses up your ass?"

She sighed. "When I am a bitch who deserves it. I know my charms can't excuse bad behavior to the man who saved my life."

I went back to the sort of life she expected, I wasn't really looking for those 'man' things, so I got specific. "Could you live someplace other than LA, like someplace cold or rural? Could you give up knowing what your man did during the day, because he could not tell you? Could you live as a kept woman, in the same house as your man's wife plus the work-mate he shared a bed with?

"Wow, that is a really different life you are talking about. I had never considered... well, I guess the best marriage I know is Mark and Marie, they love each other. Only his job... the hours he keeps... the danger... I guess I would want a normal husband, like a lawyer or something."

I did not break out laughing, but it was a trial for me. She did not see what was so funny. I decided to address the biggest item, the one that was cultural.

"You know, in most of the world they call what we do in America a 'love marriage' system, where foolish boys and girls make poor picks of their own spouses. Some get lucky, but we do have a 50% divorce rate and your family history... Most of the world thinks in terms of 'arranged marriage' where wiser parties make the choice, often in consideration of economic continuity and growth. There is a lower divorce rate - an order of magnitude lower. We used to do that here, where neighboring farmers would have their kids marry. My parents are dead, but my two grandfathers are thinking in those terms. Which brings me to another point. My paternal grandfather is from such a tradition. My maternal side has a similar tradition, but different objectives; they make matches based on breeding considerations, to improve the group. They WILL pick a wife for me from among my distant cousins - a tradition on both sides. Now, the thing is, both traditions accept the concept that rich, powerful men may have more than one woman give him children. My paternal grandmother accepts these other women living in her house, she treats it a natural and expects to sleep alone often." I saw her face, it was like I was talking of science fiction or fantasy. "That will take time to sink in. But keep in mind that the US is a small part of the much bigger world. For each person in the US and Europe who live one way, there are 5 to 10 people elsewhere living life a very different way."

"You are going to do this?" she asked. "I mean, I thought you were talking about a move to Reno or something."

"Reno? No. Duty to family is a bigger part of my life than it is to you. It is how my ancestors were bred and raised."

"That term, the word 'bred' really puts a spin on things."

"That is why I used it."

For a time she was a little more somber. She had been thinking her life would end this week, now she was looking at a future on another planet. It was too much to cope with so by the end of lunch she finally just settled into something she could deal with - getting as much cum out of me as possible.

-

Chapter 16. Good Clean Taboo Fun

With that brainwork out of the way, I turned Gracie to more pleasant diversions. I suggested we share a full-contact shower together. I did not have to ask twice, but I did have to test my hearing after Gracie's enthusiastic positive response. Even my cousin next door heard her and had to call to see if anything was wrong. I said all was good.

Once we were in the shower our tongues got wrapped around each other, and our arms were all over the other's wet, soap-slick body. Nothing was off limits and we did it all. We each applied the body wash to each other everywhere. Then she almost giggled with happiness at the freedoms I took and the freedoms I gave her as we each washed the other very completely, especially those special nooks and crannies that one usually sees to alone.

In time the soap was gone. I finally broke the kiss and moved my lips lower, to those wonderful soft mountains on her chest where I brought all manner of delights as I lashed and sucked the nips until they stood up so tall I was sure they hurt. As I paid her these attentions Gracie was in heaven. Then we went back to kissing and hands going everywhere. Since I had arranged things so I could kiss her I discovered I wanted to do it even more than I did before.

After a time I noticed how Gracie was spending rather more time than I expected with her fingers at one of my crannies, the one that usually does not get much attention from females.

"Uh, just what are you doing back there?" I asked.

She answered, "You like to kiss me, and I like it too. But there is something I want to do and I want to make sure you will kiss me after I do it. So I am doing all I can to make sure that happens."

"Look, I know you talked about 'auditioning' before, but I think 'the scene' you are planning is not in the script. Doing that won't buy you what you think it will."

"I got that. I am not trying to buy anything. This is for me, it is something I want, since it is available. You wanted your tongue in my mouth... well I want my tongue... someplace else. I understand the rules we must play by. You have requirements and you have control. My priorities cannot matter to you. I get that."

"I would not say you don't matter..." I said.

"Don't quibble," she replied, sounding feisty. "Look, I know now that I became dead fuckmeat the moment I agreed to leave the bookstore with that guy, I accept it was my fatal mistake. You were a angel, maybe not a 'good' angel, but I seem to recall Lucifer and his rebellious legions were all angels. To me, you were a good angel."

"That was very sweet, I will use that if you don't mind."

"Whatever... Look, you postponed a gruesome death I was due to receive at their hands, and I accept that my life and my body are now yours. I have known moments of unbelievable pleasure with you. Maybe, tomorrow, these goggles will come off and I will die. Maybe Tuesday I will be wearing the bag when I die. Maybe you will let me see your face as I dig a shallow grave before the end. Maybe you will let me go and I will never see you again, in which case the most excited, happy, thrilled and loving part of me will die as I go back to a boring living death as Mumszy's cash machine and pet - heck, I might kill myself then! So you see, the future looks kind of bleak from my end, unless... I get picked for that second season I talked about. But for the present I want to live, I want to get as much fucking do-it-all every way including "up the ass on a cross" living as possible with your wonderful body. You do know it is a GOOD body, right? I don't need to see to know that. I totally get why you don't want your delicate parts inside my mouth - my teeth. If we had time I would ask you to pull my teeth out. But we don't have time. So please, give the condemned girl a small pleasure? Right now this rich girl wants to eat your yummy ass like a dirty crack-whore slut. I never have done that naughty thing and for you I want to. For me I want to. But because we both like the limited-time kissing thing, I want to make the kissing possible after I do it. So please, let me have this. Okay?"

Who could argue with that? In fact I had already made up my mind that I would not kill her if she followed the rules. What came down the road would be a conversation. But for now, I could grant her some freedom. So I let her fingers work around and inside my entrance, cleaning me past her first knuckle and halfway to her second. I made a point to lighten up and let her do what she willed. Then, because of the mood of the room, I returned the favor, saying that her menu sounded yummy good and bragging that I was going to get her prime butt while she settled for my "sirloin." She liked the comparison, and gave another ear-shattering joyful sound. We took turns turning around while the other took a knee and did their job. Then we went back to kissing again, just because we both wanted to.

I was so glad I had figured the goggles out.

With the emotions she got into this clingy mood where we could not let go of each other, not even to dry off. So we decided to stay in the shower room, drip-drying while putting tongues into places our mothers would not approve of. I turned off the water and got ready to turn her towards the wall. There is a section of the shower floor that is non-slip with a set of handicap bars in the wall, it is designed for somebody handicapped, or injured, or bent over being fucked without the risk of slipping, like one could on the regular shower footing. I also grabbed a kneeling pad that had been used once or twice by somebody with cause to kneel in the shower.

Gracie wanted to go first. I suggested rock-paper-scissors but she gave me a "are you kidding?" look while wearing the goggles, it cracked me up. So finally I said she could have it her way and assumed the position. She dropped to her knees, got right to it and WOW, was she something! I was bent forward. She spread my butt cheeks, stuck out her tongue and went for the prize without any hint of hesitation or shyness. I have been rimmed before and had some very nice delicate anilingus, by a trained and willing professional (Li) but enthusiastic amateur Gracie was much, much better. She did not have practiced skill of a pro, but she was very energetic and her enthusiasm made it so much better. Once she made contact she moved her tongue around my rim, adding more pressure as she tested the muscle. I had to deliberately relax, there was a degree of involuntary tension to overcome. I did not realized how much. About 30 seconds after we started working together I felt the tip of her tongue start to worm its way in. My cock jumped, this felt really good, and she was just getting started.

The truth is, for the most part I have no normal emotional feelings. But from my very early years my Aunt did manage to install a few conditionings that were like deep feelings. These were now being called up and were coming up at the edge of my awareness.

The deep lust and taboo responses Gracie triggered were strong enough by themselves to make me shudder and moan. The physical sensations, there were so many nerves packed densely, were a thrill I cannot describe except to imagine it compares to a woman losing her virginity, but with with absolutely no pain (or hymen) involved. I was also discomforted but strangely fulfilled at being exposed, and so vulnerable, to another person. There were all these responses and they were happening to a person who normally felt no emotions, so I guess I got overwhelmed.

Once a toehold of an opening was established, Gracie began to fuck my ass by moving her tongue in and out. There was little actual penetration, the sensation was more the entry and exit and how it spread my gateway muscle. She knew the drill from her own play with toys and was plainly delighted to be able to tongue-fuck me. She gifted me with the sensations and teeter-totter of expectations: stretching me anew with each penetration, allowing me to feel the upcoming loss when she withdrew, only to have me feel her return when she reversed and pushed in again. Again, I imagined a woman's response was similar to vaginal penetration. In sympathy, or maybe because some nerves were triggered, my cock started to respond, perhaps I felt the movement as a ghost sensation. It was too soon for me to get it up properly, I could not get more than about 30% hard. I had already climaxed twice since I arrived and I simply was not ready. But still I felt it, those sensations were as if the climax point was ahead, but still in the distance.

I did not feel the urge to fuck her, I was not erect enough and it was not that type of feeling. But it was distinctly a unique pleasure, and I basked in it as she worked her tongue in my ass. Plus I was looking forward to reversing positions.

She started to falter with muscle fatigue, tongue-fucking was not an action she was used to doing and the muscles could not take much. I was not going any farther, so I called a halt. I raised her to her feet and gave her another deep kiss, tasting her lips, mouth and finally her tongue, taking it inside my own lips as a welcome guest. With my actions I was saying how I accepted what she had done, that it did not diminished her in my eyes. I admit this was not a natural reaction for me, Li had pointedly taught me that expressing appreciation for such an act in this manner (as well as other ways) was the only way to get it repeated by any woman with more self-respect than a crack-whore.

Next it was my turn, and when she was in position I approached Gracie's ass with an enthusiasm that I hoped matched what she had shown me. I had an advantage; my tongue was stronger, and her gatekeeper muscle was weaker.

Like the first time we met, I was surprised at how soft and smooth her bottom was, it was unreal, and I had to praise her as I ran my hand over it.

"Your cheeks might appreciate me more," she said, urging me to get on with it.

I did.

She was so right.

Still, I could not resist running my finger over her rosebud. Just like that first time her automatic response was to push out and open up, allowing my finger in. I let it go only the length of my finger nail, not even to the first knuckle, but I had to praise her just the same. Then I replaced my finger with the tip of my tongue and got to it.

With her opening up her entrance as she did so naturally, I really did not give her a proper rimming around the outside of her hole. Instead I circled from the inside, licking around the crinkly flesh, stimulating the countless nerves that I knew were there. She moaned deep and sincere and so very full of taboo pleasure. The girls she hired had played with her ass using fingers and toys, but Gracie had never known a strong, eager tongue at that most forbidden spot. She was breaking some of her deepest taboos by allowing what I was doing while holding open for me to delight her. I could feel her body shaking as the pleasured feeling from below and the powerful early programming in her brain collided in her pleasure center.

The nasty pleasure won. The tension fled from her body as she groaned deep and long. The sounds, much louder than before, echoed around the tiled bathroom. With an act of will she opened herself a bit more, and my tongue cautiously went a bit further, wiggling and teasing as it went.

"That may be better than fucking," she sighed as my tongue corkscrewed around and around. Then I began to move my tongue in and out, purely fucking her ass, and she began to whimper with pleasure at the sensations. "I take that back, tongue fucking is sooo much better. Oh yes, fuck me good, then kill me if you will."

She really had death on her mind, so I decided to step up when I was going to break it to her. But right now my tongue was busy.

I could not get off in the five minutes she tongue fucked my ass, I simply was not recovered enough. But Gracie did not have that problem. In the 15 minutes I pleasured her bottom she got off twice, both of them biggies where she had to make a real effort to keep us in contact as she shuddered with the exotic double-taboo pleasure.

When she was done she threw herself at me, with hot kisses and sincere "I love you"s all mixed together in a jumble because she was so overcome with emotion. I let her exhaust herself, then I picked her up and took her back to the bedroom and the bed. There the kisses were softer, and my lips strayed to her breasts, and down towards her pussy. Then I turned her over and had to kiss the cheeks of her wonderful bottom, with a quick revisit to her rosebud.

When things had calmed down and she was relaxed but alert, I took a break from nibbling her peachy butt cheeks (they really were divine) to make my little speech.

"Don't say anything or move until I am done. Assuming no mistakes between now and then, I am going to set you free in plenty of time for your meeting." She gasped, but I went on. "How that works is something we need to talk about; you need to be clear on some critical points. Now, what happens after is a more complicated issue. I don't want to lose you, but it is not my nature to trust anybody enough to step from the darkness into the daylight with another person who knows things. Also, there is much that you do not know. So WHEN we meet again, it will be unexpected, it will not be soon enough for either of us. It may require some unusual precautions. I expect that my physical features my surprise you. There will be tests. I will need to have an understanding with Mark. But if all goes well, we will meet again and can move forward. Okay, you can talk now."

Of course she was crying, wearing goggles that were glued on. I should have known better. Fortunately the vents on the goggles were open so it was not too bad. She was all, "Thank you for saving me," and, "I don't want to be parted from you," all coming out in a jumble, but I said it was alright and it had to be this way. I did not tell her that a war was coming unless we got very lucky, and that she was a prime target. I had to look into some things first.

Of course, in my business, the end could always come very quickly. I did not share that either.

-

Chapter 17. It Never Rains

Once she calmed down - in all that took about an hour and included some more tongue play above and below - I asked about her shopping trip where she met Darnel. That was easy enough. Then I got into details, starting with her purse. "You had a fake license, a little cash, no credit cards and no phone - like a refugee. I did not think wealthy American girls could do that. You purse was mainly a brush and makeup. Did they take the rest?"

"Well, the money thing is all Mumszy, so I don't spend too much without a record. Her rules are that I can only shop where she has established an account, it keeps me in line and makes me dependent. So I don't carry credit cards. I would lose them anyway, I am sort of absent minded about things when I am out. My car has one of those number pads, I leave my main purse with more money plus a phone and keys and stuff in the car, which is locked."

That made a lot of sense or was the act of a real asshole for a mother. Maybe the two are not mutually exclusive. "You know, cars are easy to break into, and a purse is a tempting target."

"My step-daddy... that is Mark, fixed that for me when he taught me to drive. The handle of my brush holds this key fob thing, if I am in the driver's seat the car will start without the key, I just push a button. If the brush is not there, even the key won't start it. The big armrest is actually a secure safe, steel and welded in place, with a combination and a goofy fingerprint lock."

That was a good idea, I had to give Mark his due props. Suddenly I thought of that Bond film, with Diana Rigg and the one-and-done Bond with the goofy name; there the marriage of Bond to a criminal's daughter makes him family, and the criminal helps Her Majesty's Secret Service. Plus there was the whole Star Wars thing about turning somebody "to the Dark side." Could I do that to Mark? I mean, considering just how the FBI had turned on him.

"They never saw you with your car? I suppose they could have seen you arrive..."

"Oh no, I had been there for two hours already, and the guy who talked to me was hot from being outside just before we met. He was sure not to approach until he had cooled a little... maybe 10 minutes... but girls notice such things."