Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not play with me in any way, there was no pulsing or fucking back, she just took it, and after the first minute there were no more sounds beyond a few whimpers. But she was playing possum for most of it. Then, for the last 2 minutes, she gave up trying (or lost the ability) to hide how she was enjoying it. She deliberately relaxed and 'took it' like she had no will, no objection, even if there was still discomfort. It was passive pleasure for her. Then when I came she softly moaned, soft but real deep and sincere, sharing my relief.

She had lost that heightened sensitivity to discomfort that rich American girls have; the ingrained response is associated with heightened pride, as in "how dare he..." whatever. She now accepted that there were some things I did which would not pamper her. But she had also learned that in the end, if I got off, I was surrendering to her. She felt good about it. As she should.

When I was done I simply got up and left. She stayed in bed for about five minutes, then made her way to the bathroom where she spent about a half hour. She was smiling, there was no doubt.

I really had to watch her in the bathroom, I had given her a strong sleeping pill and it had kicked in so she was very shaky by then. But she managed to make it to bed on her own, so I was able to leave the house. I had work to do.

-

At the Batcave I found an email alert from Jax asking me to call him. The Batcave is in a business park with lots of phone lines that I can tap into. Basically I can go three years, calling every day, and never use the same outgoing number. All are VOIP and are 'borrowed' from regular companies in the complex.

Jax had 3 news items. First was that there had been a driveby shooting and attempted heist at one of our dealer's corners by Black Kings. I had put us at DefCon 2, which meant that all dealer locations were protected by someone on overwatch with a rifle plus defensive vehicles. The King's driver was dead but the shooter had been pulled out of the wreck and would be questioned. LAPD were on the spot ten minutes after.

This looked like an impulse move by folks desperate for product; the driver had a history with this sales point and was crazy to get some cocaine, for personal use and for sale. We did not sell the stuff, but the crazed fool flat out did not believe that.

His second news flash was a spotting of the Mustang, it had cruised around the area of Friday Night's action at an 8 to 12 block radius for about a half hour. Jax did not know what it meant but I was sure they were looking for my Crown Vic in the area where it had last been seen. Since they were now predictable I dropped the "take-down" order to "fixed point clock only," which meant somebody could watch in comfort from any point along the route. Thursday night I would hunt Mustang, and maybe catch something deadlier.

The third item was the the Black Kings made a big assault on a Vudu Skull warehouse that was so new, Jax had no idea it was there. The attack was a big effort, with most of the remaining Black King shooters and officers. The Skulls crushed it, they were set up perfectly. The Black King warlord and most of the remaining command staff were killed or wounded, and just like that they were no longer a gang but a mob. The Skulls all got out before the cops showed, and the drugs were pulled beforehand. The Aztexs and the Skulls would now hunt down the remaining Kings, absorbing any worthwhile younger ones as well as their territory. I was not crazy about that, but it really was the best result, since it destroyed the Shark's weapon. I took the win and the time it bought, but things were far from over.

I pulled us off DefCon 2 and reconfirmed my meeting with Jax. But the spies were still out there, plus I was still doing "Crazy Ivan" so I gave nothing else to Jax.

In line with that I did my scan on Toad. My uncle liked to watch TV in retirement, so he had a huge antenna put up. I arranged so the antenna had cameras, both IR and regular, looking down at his house and the surrounding area. I was looking for visitors and the good news is that I saw none backing up 10 days. Toad hated the Sharks so it would take at least 5 soldiers to confine him against his will. All I saw were 2 grocery runs and regular entertainment/housekeeper coming and going a few times, walking slightly bowlegged when leaving, so the Toad was cool. That was a load off my mind.

I dressed in lawyer clothes and switched into the Porsche, which was at the Batcave, for the drive to the law office parking lot. The car still carried something of Abril, she had deliberately left a monogramed handkerchief that carried her female perfume. The minx had left it under the seat, to remind me of what I could not have. That worked for me. I pulled into the office lot at about 11 on Sunday night, figuring to put in a long day.

It did not happen as planned. Duty called and I had to take a trip I didn't want to make.

==