Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself off my cock and flipped her body around until she was naturally in the 69 position over me. She approached my cock with great caution, like it might bite her or cum on her face. Neither happened, the first tentative contact led to her eventually taking my cockhead into her mouth and licking it. Her noises suggested the taste - her taste she had tried last night - was not that bad.

Since she had picked this position I returned the favor and put my tongue and lips to pleasure her juicy valley of delights. She was too sleepy to judge or even question the act, instead she found how a little mutual licking could make her feel good, like a regular kiss except it was different and more interesting. She got into it at both ends, cleaning her juices from my cock with her tongue and enjoying my tongue alternating between her clitoral region and the deep tongue-fucking dives into her open pussy where my cock had drilled an opening.

After she had a good taste I said I wanted her to sit on my cock. First she turned around and faced me, then held her labials open as she impaled herself on me. She could not help moving up and down, enjoying herself. (Well, what woman can? They all seem to be moved to motion.) "This feels different than the other did, I can feel your shaft rubbing against the butt plug." She was naturally tight because she lacked experience, but the anal intrusion made it something she could feel strongly.

"Now, imagine that instead of a small plug in back, it was another man... or a tiny yellow woman with a toy strapped to her. That is called a DP."

"For that, wouldn't I have to bend forward?"

"Yes. Try that now."

She did as I asked, bending forward until her chest touched mine. I guided her down more, until our lips met. Her tongue became active out of natural curiosity, she could not help but explore the flavors on my lips and inside my mouth. "What is... Oh, I can taste a very naughty pussy on your lips, and you can taste your cock on my lips."

"In both cases the taste is dominated by your flavors, my pre-cum is pretty bland and the amount is small, while you are a river of delicious desire... something for both of us to like."

After that she didn't want to talk for awhile, our mouths were too busy kissing the best way she had ever known. She even stopped moving down below, the kiss held all her attention for a time, until the flavor was gone. When that happened I moved her up a bit so her tits were hanging in my face. I indulged.

"Fuck! That is good. Kissing is loving but this is pure lust upon my body. I feel so sexy and womanly as... I don't know... GIVING! That's it, I feel like I am giving you my body in lust, and getting back double. It feels good."

"I told you about a DP earlier. Add a third guy keeping your mouth busy like this and you are 'watertight' meaning all your holes are (yuck) plugged."

"Doesn't that put his balls in your face? I thought guys didn't like that."

"Both guys tend to avoid that, it is one of the natural negotiations that happens when sharing a woman. I really don't do that very often, even the DP is rare for me. I just tell you so you know."

"I have heard the term before but I never knew what it meant. What sort of woman... with THREE guys... that is hard to imagine. Do women really do that?"

"I admit I am not a fan. None of my women are that type. To be truthful, I am not that big on any sharing. But it can be done and some females like the triple explosion thing."

"Triple explosion? What do you mean... Oh, I get it. Sounds messy."

"Yes, very. Some folks like messy."

She wasn't there yet. But giving her tits to me for pleasure was a joy.

She wanted the spoon position again. We made it so, under the blanket with my body pressing along her back as my cock felt good inside for both of us. This time I had an arm under her, around her chest, and a second hand holding her hip. Our legs were also intertwined. "I like this because I feel close to you, it is both cuddles and sex. I like the hands too, I feel... lovingly possessed this way... like I am your woman."

"At this moment you are my only woman." I felt her shiver as I said that, it was strong enough that at first I thought she was climaxing. I also heard what sounded like a soft sob from her. She was mine from our earlier coupling, now I was reinforcing the bond.

I wanted to try one other thing, as long as we were here. I moved a pillow to her belly, then rolled her over 90 degrees so she was belly down on the pillow. She was face-down and I was on top of her back. I stayed inside of her as we rolled into the prone position.

"Oh my, this is new. I feel your weight on my butt, it is not too much... it feels more primitive, but also I more possessed... and a lot more helpless."

"Just focus on the feelings. You can't get away, you can't use the visual charms of your tits or your lovely face. What does that leave?"

"I see what you mean, it strips away all else and just leaves my... my pussy... reducing me to something pretty basic. I picture myself on the ground near a campfire with other men around. I should be affronted by it but I'm not... I feel too good, like your woman. That works for you too, I can't see your face, so you are just a cock to me... we are both down to the basics of... oh goodness, this is pure baby making... tribal baby making where they all take a turn at knocking me up... but it feels so good."

"So the child belongs to the tribe rather than one father, sort of the original version of 'I Takes A Village.' That is kind of the idea, before shaving and showers and breath mints... It kept the species going."

"You are not anywhere near my clit but it feels good... I might get off on this... I have never..."

"You target your clit during masturbation, it is quick and easy and feels damn good. But there are other ways to get off. You know that, don't you?"

"I always thought it was a fable, but you are showing me something else about my own body. It feels sooo goood, comfortable and emotional plus the good feelings... this is working."

One nice thing about this was that her ear was exposed where it was perfect for kisses, and nips and soft bites. That surprised her but she quickly got into it. She even turned her head so I could do the other side.

"That is fun," she said. "Sexy and fun, both together, plus it goes so well with the other. I feel loved and treasured and so well fucked this way. The wife exchange is always missionary but this is nicer."

"For the wife exchange, you know the default is doggy, but you can negotiate anything, especially with the younger guys."

"I recall reading daddy's rules, but that was years ago and I didn't know what that meant. I suppose I always get missionary because it is what guys expect, plus every guy seems to like my tits, for all the good they do. About doggy... I couldn't really ask mummy or daddy what it meant."

"Well, that plus your wonderful chest sort of drive the other. Some women might be bigger, and some might be more pert, but if you factor in both criteria you are surely in the top tier."

"Abril is better in both I think." She chuckled. "One time last year, at Rose's, we gave them all a try. She is bigger and is a lot more pert. It was remarkable."

"Age is a factor there," I said.

"Not that much. I was not even close."

"I won't argue. But I think you are discounting your wonderful skin tone, everyone likes that. Plus, your lips... even if you don't kiss, I assure you everyone you have been with has imagined those lips... wrapped around their cocks... doing things..."

"Well, thank you kind sir... I... think. Maybe that is not so good. Ohhhh, this feels good, I feel so womanly under you."

I whispered in her ear, close up, with hot breath, "You are a very desirable woman, a woman who deserves what you desire. You should ask for more from life." I could feel the thrills running up her body as I spoke, the goosebumps and shivers adding emphasis, making this a moment and the feelings something she would remember. I figured it would take a year for her to break out of her parental hold, to experience some life. Or maybe she would rebel by the next law firm social. That would put the Judge and Mrs. Stern in a pickle. I would help as I could, but I had a lot of secrets to keep from her for a time. Still, her combination of naivete and maturity, her wit and her body, were plenty to keep me and mine interested.

We continued to play as her excitement grew. She moved with me in different ways, trying to get the most out of my cock and what it was doing to make her feel good deep inside. She settled into a pattern that worked for both of us, I was moving in and out at a good pace, pleasing my cock with her tight sheath as I moved in and out of her lovely butt cheeks. She was moving her hips in a side-to-side and up-and-down compound motion, not quite a wiggle because she needed me to press in spots all around. I could tell she was focused inward, losing track of me as she stoked her fire. She was talking more to herself than to me. "Just there... press me there too... again... around... I am... I am getting closer... I feel so fucked... so used... so good and like I am being served... I imagine... OH, that is bad... so good... it feels like... deeper... harder... so good... I'm... I'm... OHFUCK that feels good!" she said as my cock swelled and spent a shot of cum into her, followed again and again by more. "That feels so much... so good... I can feel it all with... you are filling... I'm so open... yours to fill... AAAHHHH!" Her pussy muscles kicked in, holding my cock tight as it surged and spurted so we both felt it more that ever before. The feelings brought a sob from her as part of the release.

Miss Stern was not her Father's little girl any more.

It was a biggie for both of us, a climax where I came first but the shot got her off, then we both got selfish to please ourselves as we focused on holding our bodies still as we both spasmed inside, sharing the feelings in the unique way that was both selfish and sharing and very adult. She said she liked the position best for us sharing a cum, it was so much better than missionary.

When it was over we just stayed where we were for a time, breathing. She had disconnected emotionally, she had not had a climax like this and she was trying to work out the emotions and the physical responses of something new and potentially life changing. She had always been about her mind, her thinking. Sex was a release she needed, like eating or sleeping. But it was secondary to what she did, something that needed taking care of so she could get back to what she was focused on, The writing that gave her life meaning.

I was messing with that. Now sex was what gave her life meaning.

Maybe the other things were different, her parents had just dropped out of her orbit of priorities.

Eventually I rolled off of her and right away she cuddled up to me. We talked a bit about her new feelings, and she slipped into sleep like that, with her chest on mine. But her mind kept working, she did not want to let go of this.

The sun woke us both. As we rested Jessica first words formed a question. "How does dating work?"

"You mean in regular life, or in the firm's wife exchange pool?"

"I mean with you, but that is clearly not very often. So I'm asking about dating in the pool, the expanded pool including the geeks. Dating outside of the pool, regular dating 'in the wild' holds zero interest for me," she replied. "I guess I want sex on the first date, like a bad girl. I imagine that in the pool all dates are first dates with sex included."

"Well, it would be kind of awkward for one lawyer to walk up to his partner during a coffee break and say, 'pardon me, would you mind if I wined and dined and then screwed your lovely wife a couple of times? Is the 17th good for you? She has been giving me the eye lately, and well, the thought of her naked is making me hard...' You see, that just does not work."

She was stifling a laugh at the line. "Yeah, I can see that. So how does it work?"

"Let me first say that I have not had many dates, and with Abril nobody is going to ask me this soon after my marriage - we have a six-month grace period that is kind of understood. Another problem is time, we all work long hard hours and most folks marry people they like to spend time with. So specific playtime interests away from the spouse is often the catalyst for dating. For instance, Vi Pope might let people know she is going to the shooting range, and if anyone else wants to try it they might contact one of the Popes. Joe shoots, but not so well so he is mostly by himself, it is not a social occasion for him. But Vi is a great shot and she makes it a party. A discussion of extra activities would follow - I happen to know Vi doesn't usually do sex but she sometimes likes a foreign meal, she will eat the strangest things on the menu and then do a secret-from-Joe quickie with a guy. There is one partner who goes bowling on a regular schedule, if another partner's wife likes to bowl, or if the bowler's wife wants to try a special club on those nights, the might arrange something, maybe trade spouses for the night with another couple because that way somebody isn't embarrassed coming in later. The Everts trade partners for vacations, she likes the beach and he likes camping and snow. Again, extra activities are arranged with discussion, there are few secrets, and usually the expectation is a yes as far as a 'complete' exchange, with details as they come up. I know some partners even arrange double dates together, swapping partners for the main activity. Sharing a hotel room so you can each watch your spouse 'get off with some strange' appeals to couples who want togetherness with some variety."

"Have you ever done anything like that? Maybe not swapping, but other things with another wife?" Jessica knew how Holly Evert often takes two or three guys on vacation with her. "I have heard that the wives in question sometimes do things together. Did you ever do either side of those things?"

"Like I said, I don't have a lot of time for dates. Plus, most of those were dinner things in a group."

She kept pressing. "When was you last date?"

I gave a chuckle at that, I was baiting her because it was her relative. "It was in June or July. You have to keep this between us, you can't tell anyone else - especially your parents." Jessica's eyes got wide as she nodded agreement. "It was your cousin Amy, a special case because Amy is show biz. Joe approached me. Amy wanted to try dinner at a new spot, during the soft opening period. Nobody she knew had access, until she heard about I had been there with Do Wong. I had access before the opening, and some other people from the firm - a foursome, all married but not to each other - saw me there. They are all blabbermouths who gossip and somebody told Amy or Joe. I admit Do Wong was very underdressed, it was that type of place, and I was not with Abril. Joe claimed he wanted a night without Amy, either with Vi or maybe Church girls or maybe work or some private business. In any event he asked me to take Amy, because I could get her in, and with full benefits because she was his second wife so he really could not deny her doing me. I said yes... and got her home by sunrise."

"Amy went on a sex date with you while she was still with Joe? Did she enjoy... I mean, did you...? Of course you did and she had a great time... was it in this bed? Is there a notch in the frame for her?"

"As agreed, I got her home by sunrise. We all understood that. It looked to me like she had a good time at dinner... then after dinner she asked to come here... Cynthia was here by the pool, sans suit... we all had a good time."

"Abril didn't... participate? But Cynthia did Amy?"

"Abril was not present, she had another thing that night. Cynthia was here on a family matter, we are very distant relatives. Yes, she is pregnant, but we know exactly how far away we are as relatives. As I think of it, Amy might have been Cynthia's first female... or second after Abril. They really took to each other. Anyways, they hit it right off, and pre-pregnancy Cynthia was such a curious, newly-legal teenager. Amy found her body, spread out by the pool... well, as I said they met by the pool and got wet quickly."

"So... we are worried about Amy. Have you heard from her since Joe changed things?"

"This is why it has to stay between us. She visited here after Joe ended it... we talked about a career choices. Plus Joe was being strange, she knew he hired a PI. I had a fix for that. She ducked out-of-sight here and asked me to keep it very private, especially from your mother. I'd rather not say anything else."

Jessica sounded worried. "Can you contact her? We have tried..."

"No, and I won't try. Since Joe was using a PI to track her that was part of her request. But I know she made arrangements to be safe and working. Her business lawyer was involved, I know him and we get along."

"It sounds like you have more confidence in Amy than my mother does."

"Well... with intimacy there is often trust. Honestly, if your mother and Anne Barnes can't find her by legitimate means I am pretty sure she is safe and she has made an adjustment to her line of work."

When it was time to get up we took a quick shower with plenty of contact, then Jessica insisted on dressing me. It was something else she had never done before. She had been watching Li closely the morning before and was looking for another new experience to feed her writing. It took some extra time because she was constantly rubbing her nipples against me and exchanging kisses up and down my body. She had me almost dressed when she discovered she forgot the briefs, so she had to start over.

I knew that was not an accident, but I was not going to discourage her.

-

Jessica and I finally got to breakfast at about 8 in the morning, it would be a busy day for me so I got started early.

As before, Jessica needed to check her phone and email on the way to breakfast. She learned that the Stern and Barnes households were finally free of the Church girls that kept the Rose and Jessica "playing like homeless orphans," forced to sleep and doing 'stuff' in strange beds.

When Jessica arrived at the breakfast table she had two more requests for me. One was that I drive her to her office at the studio so she could get her day started. It was not on the way but was not a big detour for me either, so that was fine. We would take the Lincoln, since it looked like a hired town car I could drive directly to her office instead of dropping her at the entrance to the lot. I even grabbed a livery cap, the type worn by limo drivers. It is the little things that make the difference in how the guards at the studio gates see you. Jessica had already agreed to my requirement that she would be bagged for the first ten minutes, so she would not know where I lived. She thought that a strange request, but was happy to comply.

Jessica's second request involved Li. "The other night you made a suggestion that maybe I could spend Tuesday night with Do Wong, maybe with you watching... or not. Honestly, that has been on my mind since them. I know she is your concubine, but I have been wondering about doing that, having her for a date... er, I suppose I mean a date with benefits... just the two of us. I think I would like to learn stuff from her before I do anything with Abril or anybody else in Rose's group. I know Rose wants... well, lets just say I need some basic advice before I get into that... if I do get into it. Call it a way to get my feet wet. Assuming both she and you are willing... Could I call her?"

Based on some of the things the three of us had said and done the request was not unexpected. Li had already signaled an interest to me about more private time with Jessica. "You just want to pump her for information about me, don't you?"