Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I swear, I would never..." Her response was sincere, but that would not mean anything if her Father suspected things and wanted information. Still, I trusted Li, she would not give away anything. Plus, the Judge had a lot on his mind and in this situation he had no reason to wonder about Jessica.

I ignored her interruption and kept talking. "Even if I gave you her number, she would decline, she really does consider herself my concubine for life. Tell me, would your mother say 'yes' to a date if another man asked her?"

"No, of course not.... Oh, I see your point, Mom might date somebody in the pool if Daddy arranged it for some reason and there was a mutual interest. Do Wong would not agree for a 'just sex' date any more than my mother would... but if you blessed it then she would accept?"

"I would never deny Do Wong a chance for pleasure, I am not that type of guy. She likes you, and she would not mind helping you... or doing things with you for mutual pleasure. But where? It has to be private... completely private. Would you agree to a rendezvous? Say, at a hotel of her choice? Maybe for an afternoon, a nice dinner, and then overnight? It would have to be secret from your parents, Rose... even Abril."

"Oh my... you just saying that turns me on, it is so much more than I hoped and is implicitly very suggestive. It sounds like something building to a dramatic sex scene in a movie. Would you really allow it?"

"I would not allow it. She is my concubine so if I say so she will do it with a smile." I smiled with a slightly suggestive and encouraging look. "Honestly, I know she would enjoy it. But it would be with the understanding of a one-time thing, with no intimate communication after except with disclosure to me. None. Call it a girl's sleepover with smiles on both sides... both ends. Maybe, in the future you and I can talk about other meetings. Can you do that?"

"I just figured on an evening so it is far more than I dreamed about."

Li worked weekends and her mother was still in Peru. This date would be a real treat for her. On Tuesday, in fact during all of next week, I expected to be busy with Cynthia and Abril. Also, I expected to start breaking Darnel.

-

Driving Jessica to the studio lot revived some good memories of the past, when I did deliveries for Toad. I had been on those backlot streets before when the names were different but they all looked the same. I knew how to look the part and blend in, Jessica was impressed at the lack of attention we drew.

While I blended in, she was a big talent here, this was her domain. She was recognized as one of the people who crafted the words that made the whole process work.

I held the door for her to exit the vehicle and was about to step over to open the door of the building when she grabbed me and pulled me back so we were face-to-face.

She held me tight with two hands on my lapels. "Before last Saturday you and I had never even shared a dance. Now, especially in the last three days, you have completely reprogrammed my pussy and the associated nerves. You changed my life. What type of man does such a thing? Whatever the answer, you deserve all of my thanks." She pulled me into a very hot extended passionate kiss. People saw us, in fact a number of people arrived and left as she held me close, I recognized three 'above the title' stars.

When she let go she said, "I want more of you and yours Mr. Grey, I really do."

Then we both put on our work-faces for a long day. She turned and went into the building while I got back into the car. By the time I got to the exit gate a rumor had already reached the guys on duty there. I don't know what they heard, but they gave me a look like I had screwed some star on the sidewalk.

I must say I felt pretty good while driving to my office.

-