Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a clever idea, and very considerate of your mother besides. I will try it on Sam first thing tomorrow," Barnes said.

"Why wait?" Rose asked. "You know Sam is probably available now. I could call her for you... pretend to be you PA."

"I can think of something better you could do with that lovely mouth of yours."

So while Rose sucked him David made the call to Sam about the plan. Tuesday worked, she planned to bring one woman and two guys from the computer firm, plus or minus one. Then David called the reservation line at the Blank to lock down both reservations. He finished the call as Rose finished him, then made herself scarce so he could make nice with his wife.

David's wife Ann was very pleased to hear that Rose and David had made her romantic date with her husband a special priority, so she could get some quality time with her husband before her midwest trip.

When they went to bed that night, Ann suggested that if David was interested, he might enjoy having both of his woman for a loving good time. She surprised him when she suggested he could alternate, move from one to the other, taking turns with each of them so they all enjoyed it. Ann was not normally a fan of "hot swapping" David's cock. But tonight she felt special towards both of them, like she was being courted again by her husband, plus she felt reassured in the love of her adopted daughter.

They did that. David barely managed to hold fire long enough to satisfy both women. He finished with his cock deep in his wife, while sucking one of her large shapely breasts that drew his interest so many years ago. Meanwhile Rose cradled his balls and urged him on. When it was over he felt like a champion with his pair of well-loved women flanking him in the bed, making happy loving sounds.

For the first time ever Ann and Rose held each other when Rose climaxed on David's cock. For Ann her first real shared climax, with Rose helping David as she climaxed, was a revelation, and she resolved to repeat the pleasure often. For Rose, helping her adoptive mother as they each came on David's cock tightened the bond between all three of them, which also made Ann very happy.

Since her parents were on a romantic roll, Rose arranged to be out of the house Thursday night, when the couple had dinner at the Blank, they were sure to be in a romantic mood when they got home. She also promised to make herself scarce from Noon Saturday until Noon Sunday, with Ann leaving Sunday night they all appreciated the extra time in private.

Rose spent Thursday night with Linda Evans, the step-daughter of senior partner Mike Evans. Like Rose, Linda substituted for her mother in the wife exchange, she liked sleeping with her step-dad's partners. Linda was married and divorced, she said she could not live with a man so she stayed in the guest house on the property. Even though the Rose and Linda were beyond high school age, the girls tried to make it a normal LA high school sleepover, a part of high school life they both had essentially missed.

Friday, when Rose got back home, her dad had left for work, but Ann was still in bed, and she looked very happy. "Good morning mom, have a good night?"

"Oh yesss," she replied in a sleepy voice. "Your father... last night... dinner was SOOOO romantic, and when he got home, he was a tiger for me. I had a night... I had my way EVERY which way... it beat my wildest college memories. I am so fortunate with a man I love and a daughter who is so thoughtful."

"I'm so glad mommy. We both love you."

"I know that dear, I know it in my heart and it means so much."

-

Saturday morning Rose got up early so she could see her dad off to work. He had something sly on his mind, he and Ann ran Rose in circles a few times. On one of these trips she happened to glance out the window and got a shock, there was an impossible sight. It was a custom painted pink Mini-Cooper convertible sitting in the center of the tennis court. As she stared, transfixed, her mother and father handed her the keys.

"It was time for your car to get a new battery... and we decided 'why stop there?' Do you like it?"

"I LOVE it," Rose said. She gave both parents a big kiss, then ran outside wearing just her light baby-doll gown.

The car was heavily customized with fender flares, wide oversized low-profile tires, pink mag wheels, a special hood, ground effects, a custom rear end treatment, fringe on the ragtop and a T-top that could be snapped on for cold weather, etc. But the biggest impression was made by the artwork, a custom line-drawing of what was clearly a naked female smurf. The art was both as suggestive, and as unrevealing, as the "naked lady" silhouettes that have adorned the mud flaps on semis for decades.

The smurf was on hands and knees behind a bush. At one side of the bush her head and upper chest, suggesting a bit or cleavage, were peering out. The face looking very much like Rose with a "escaped with the cookie" smile. At the other end what looked like her bare bottom was sticking out because the bush was too small. The art was on both doors, with miniatures versions on the front and back. Sam had rigged a sort of NASA grade lo-jack and security system. Rose understood.

After walking around it twice - it was hard to believe it was her's, Rose had to return to the house to hug and kiss her parents in thanks.

Her original Mini was going to be traded in. For bad weather and heavy traffic chasing, she had a compact pickup she could use.

Saturday afternoon was a bigger deal, Rose was going to leave her folks alone for 24 romantic hours in the house.

-

She drove the pink Mini to Sam's place. While her parents were being romantic with each other, Rose enjoyed a 24-hour threesome where Samantha introduced her to "the boyfriend" Kwit for their first "extended and naked" meeting. The first order of business was some measurements that Sam and Rose wanted to get right for Rose's bed at the closing, they had to get Sam sitting on Rose's face just right for the audience.

When the measurements were done the women both turned their carnal attentions to Kwit. Sam made it clear that sharing was half the fun. Kwit was very flexible. Rose went both ways with them, individually and together.

Kwit's face wasn't much to look at when he was dressed, he had a craggy face that looked Amerindian, so Rose had to wonder what the excitement was about. But when he undressed Rose was stunned, she had never seen a body so masculine before, a wonderful "V" torso from a thin waist to huge shoulders, with muscles seemingly piled on like lumps of shaped clay. Only his legs looked out of place, like the bones were somehow misaligned. His body reminded her of a non-bearded version of the classic movie Hercules in the 1950's and 1960's (Steve Reeves and Reg Park). Rose was sure she had never seen a finer example of "a real man's man."

When they got into bed he didn't do anything fancy, but he had the muscles and incredible stamina plus the moves to exhaust both women with pleasure. When he was out of cum for them (3 shots in as many hours) he ate them both until they were sure they had each pulled muscles from their repeated convulsions. Overnight and the next morning each woman had another very nice session, in the dark it felt especially primitive.

During lovemaking, Kwit sometimes spoke in a crude grunting language that Rose never heard before, yet somehow the crude sounds were strangely romantic when he said them to Samantha with loving intent. Saying them to Rose he sounded like he was praising her with dirty words in a foreign tongue, only more than dirty somehow, and maybe 50,000 years after anybody actually understood him. When she asked Sam mentioned that the language was indeed ancient, maybe 200 people in the world spoke it, and none of them were academics who studied such things.

Samantha said they were essentially engaged but that the wedding was a way off, and and even the fact that she had a guy had to be kept secret from David and the law firm. Rose giggled as she agreed to keep things "sub rosa," but added that they were clearly a very happy couple in love.

-

Chapter 4. Planning The Third Closing

Monday July 14 to Wednesday July 30

Conceiving and writing a story titled "Finished Contract" was a joint effort by Samantha and David Barnes, as they looked for common ground. The story laid out the third contract closing between the two firms. It continued the tradition of having sex as part of the closing, with a celebration that expanded what the two had done previously. Sam proposed using both lawyers and geeks in the sex party that evolved. Since both firms involved sex in the workplace, the joint party seemed an obvious step forward.

After the second closing, when Samantha made her comments about CEOs in fucking closings, and the benefits of more participants, David outlined his memories of the 5 Japanese closing/consummation ceremonies he went to as a young lawyer as well as "the Barnes method" he used more recently with other (male) CEOs. He gave the notes to Sam, to try and show that what he was doing had a cultural basis and was, in that sense, legitimate. Her words had stung and he wanted to validate himself.

Meanwhile, Sam had already moved on, she found a story on an internet porn site involving a fictional Japanese contract consummation. She made some changes, then challenged David to revise it along using his own recollections and thoughts into something less "penis-centric" that might actually be used for all participants to enjoy. Sam's specific objective was to put Rose in a group setting. She told David, "We are talking about something with a group that might include your loving daughter, who looks up to you." Well, that really went to the heart of the matter. Over a couple of weeks in the middle of July David rose to the challenge.

David found it very pleasant to take time, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes more like 30 minutes at a shot, merging the erotic fiction Sam had sent with his own self-validating ideas into something that could actually happen. Essentially it was the two-on-one closing like last time, but instead of a private meeting Sam's and David's shared sex with Rose was witnessed as a prelude to a "corporate bonding" with a consensual gang-bang.

The two began collaborating using the nom de plume of "Willow Code." Once most of the ideas were roughed out, David found it very fulfilling to flesh out the collection of ideas into the first draft of of a story entitled "Finished Contract." He sent it to Sam who revised it. The two passed the work back and forth until David and Sam both agreed it reflected a useful shared vision for the meeting, where Rose could enjoy more than one guy to the extent she wanted.

The idea was once the two had agreed on a contract, they also had agreement on a closing, and a group to enjoy it with. This was a change from the first two closings, where Sam had called most of the shots.

The draft removed the "pleasure victim" phase completely and some of the cultural/ceremonial accents from David's past experiences. They then talked about who to bring. Once all was set they circulated the story to the potential attendees. They had some alternates, but all the first choices were eager to participate.

For two of the attendees, they had to have a little more conversation, because one of the lawyers and one of the geeks had a history. These two were especially enthused about the idea of renewing their friendship without their clothes. Sam and David both felt a little bit like they were matchmakers, and it was fun.

-

Friday Afternoon, July 25

Rose was lounging naked, immersed in the sheets and pillows where her father David and her adopted mother Ann had repeatedly and passionately reaffirming their love, finally parting for they daytime tasks just hours ago. In that setting, enveloped with the subtle scents held by the sheets, it was very easy for Rose to lose herself in some very erotic thoughts of her own.

Normally the three ate dinner and slept in the bed together, but last night Rose had left the couple some time alone for a romantic dinner at Blank. The dinner put them in a mood to recapture the feelings of more than two decades ago, when they were students in Madison. Both were attached to others at the time, but when they got together alone sparks flew, they shared some very intense lust during their brief encounters. After two marriages each they met again in LA. This time lust was replaced by a more mature love. Having the house to themselves for the night gave them the opportunity to reinforce the bond between them with repeated physical expression. With her reduced sex drive Ann sometimes needed extra prodding and opportunities to refresh that critical part of her love for David.

Normally nobody was shy as both women enjoyed David in bed. But last night in privacy, without Rose in the house, they caught fire emotionally and were transported. After dinner the those youthful memories from Madison, combined with their mature love and their complete privacy, all mixed together in a very special night of repeated love and lust, aged and blended together.

When Rose returned home after lunch and asked Ann about her night all her mother could do was blush brightly. Then Ann was off to a meeting. Well, if her mom didn't want to dish about her night with their shared lover, Rose knew the answers were waiting in the bed-sheets, so she grabbed her favorite new dildo (a copy of her father), got naked, and dove in to wrap herself the special atmosphere.

It was intoxicating. After she put her toy into her body and let her imagination run free the first half hour was pretty much a blur of orgasms.

After some time enjoying her imagination while a silicone copy of her Daddy's dick filled her pussy, Rose wanted a change, to look ahead towards the future. She grabbed the story they would use for the closing Tuesday and imagined what she would do with the opportunity provided. This included pictures and bios of the other participants. Rose expected to enjoy most of them doing private things inside her willing body while her Daddy, Sam and the others watched. It was very stimulating reading.

From the law firm socials, Rose knew the 3 lawyers coming (Billy, Ed and Phil). All worked for her dad. Samantha was scheduled to bring Keith, Wiretop and a female named Red, who was looking forward to playing the part of everybody's "special willing girlfriend" for the evening. Since Red was eager to have at least one round of sex with all the guys, Rose could enjoy as many or as few of the guys as she desired, without pressure. Rose and David both trusted Sam's choices, even if they had not met them. Rose had pictures and their personal web pages to peruse. (Note: at this time Facebook and its ilk were minor plagues, limited to special elite populations, not the "anyone" time-wasting marketing juggernauts of today. Rose's cell phone was still innocent of their electronic clutches.)

-

Contract Closing Celebration Attendees

Wiretop was the most surprised when he was invited. His life had been a whirlwind since that day in May when the boss troll booted him out of the crash-pad with the irreplaceable fast internet connection just because he complained about the guy with gun. Well, the gun scared Wiretop and all the others in the pad, plus the guy was taking their only female geek, Samantha. Wiretop lived in that warren and suffered the terrible AC because he was addicted to near unlimited bandwidth of the house's (stolen) fast web connection.

At the time of his unceremonious exit he was the one in the house who most frequently helped himself to Samantha's charms when she was sleeping. It was inevitable that somebody in the house would have her every night while she slept, they never asked permission and she never granted them leave, but she knew that once somebody stuck his cock in her and got his jollies she would be allowed to sleep in soggy peace, because geeks in that house didn't do messy pussies. She sometimes got some good feelings out of the uninvited visits. So she stopped wearing panties and consigned her pussy to whatever geek happened to cum upon her sleeping body first. Wiretop was often the quickest male mammal in the house at finding and fucking her first after she became available. Sometimes, if nobody was watching, he even slurped up some of the mess he made, it was something he was sure she liked. He was just wired that way.

He thought she didn't actually like the uninvited fucking (she didn't) so he was blown away when she invited him to apply for a job and then hired him, changing his life forever. Thanks to Sam and her paychecks, Wiretop now had a new car (cheap, last year's model in an ugly color, never sold), a solid income (numbers in an account he never visited), a great place to crash (the dorm room at the office), and all the time he wanted to do what he loved doing, which was whatever computer task Sam gave him. It was like that old saying, if you love what you do then you never really work. He also lived with some people who did not mind him doing his "fuck and lick" thing whenever he was in the mood.

Wiretop was about Rose's age, with messy violet and orange dyed blonde hair that looked like it was trimmed by a committee of the blind. His body was skinny as a toothpick and was not much to look at. It appeared he had not had a decent meal in forever. Sam added a note to the file, saying that was part of the secret appeal, Wiretop had pretty good stamina but he got his wires crossed so he was crazy to eat pussy before, during and after it was fucked by anyone. Most men would consider this behavior unmanly, a sign of weakness, and gay. But to the female contingent of geeks it was his main appeal.

Keith the Surfin' Geek looked like the most interesting geek. In his forties, he was a surfer from way back, one of those guys who would plan a long weekend at the beach with a girl, a board and a woodie (it is a type of vehicle). If the surf gods did not send the narly waves, they would "pray for surf while makin' out in" the woodie.

Keith had been a teacher of Sam's in college, but surfing and body building drew him more than faculty politics. One day he just walked out of class after an entitled weenie in the front row who looked about 12 made a harsh comment about nature and a body's natural airs. When Sam started the computer service company for her master The Prince she hired Keith to decipher ancient computer languages from the 80's. He was also an ace with cipher theory. Sam's note mentioned that, because of his diet, Keith had the best tasting cum she had ever known, Rose had to get some "fresh." With his muscular body and age, Rose was sure he would be good for her.

Red was Sam's female second-in-command. At 16 the red-headed woman lost 75% of one leg to a shark while surfing Down Under. They got her out very fast - she was lucky it was shallow water. Her heart stopped twice in the next 20 hours. Red was really good looking, both face and body, but she never got out. Part of it was natural when a biped lacked a leg, compounded by a case of shyness and a social awkwardness. But a greater factor was that she spent far too much time in a room gleefully having her way with a helpless CPU. Red held most ordinary guys in disdain when comparing them to her first love: super-efficient coding. It was not unusual for her to spend forty hours at a time wrapped up with a silicon lover just to squeeze code to run a few percent faster. Sam required that others in the office sign up for shifts to keep Red nourished and hydrated 24/7 when she was in her own world. There was talk of getting an IV installed, but Red said the needle didn't taste like a fresh seafood salad.

For Red, working for Sam was Nirvana, because she had virtually carte-blanche to feed her carnal hungers.

1...45678...19