Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On top of all that, his respect for Sam grew.

He considered, maybe that all this was something Ann knew beforehand, from having been in sincerely in love with both of her late husbands. Maybe love did not have to tie to lust with the one-on-one, "exclusive and always" sense that David always imagined. Well, it was how society had programmed him and other guys.

The biggest conviction he took from the evening was a stronger positive feeling about the "orgy" night at the next social. Since the announcement he had gotten some pushback on the idea, so maybe it would have to be a more an "optional" event of some sort, with a narrow focus. The group he held the most raw power over was the associates who were on the verge of partnership, maybe he could use that power in some way. In any event, he was more convinced than ever that it would be good to try with his partners and their wives, he just needed some ideas to make it work.

All this was going through the back of his mind, eventually it would coalesce into his matrix of strongly held opinions. But in the mean time the pure steamy hotness of what Rose and Sam were doing to each other eventually drew his full active attention. It was all too good, too sexy, too invigorating to put into words, he had to focus on the direct senses he was experiencing.

After about 20 minutes of kissings, fondling, and gentle whispering, exhaustion settled on Rose and Sam. David had watched them in silence, the pair were really quite beautiful together. He could appreciate it because his desire was completely shut down. When they stopped he suggested that Sam might catch a nap in one of the upstairs bedrooms of the guest house before she left, then he and Rose made it back to their bedroom in the main house. They did not even have the strength for a shower before they fell into bed and went to sleep. It was early afternoon before they woke.

-

Sam really needed some rest herself so she took David's suggestion and went upstairs, where she found a bed. After placing a quick "I love you" call to Qwit, she slept for a few hours before she drove Phil's car to work, arriving at the law offices before Noon. Phil was in his office so she returned his keys. He again thanked her for bringing them back into contact, they were both too busy to "get over the hump" initiating a relationship, but in the one night they built on their past feeling for each other and exchanged enough heartfelt feelings so it was like they had dated for months.

-

Chapter 13. Rose Diamond

The Barnes Mansion

Wednesday Evening July 30, 2008

As soon as David got home after work Rose took him to the shower and then insisted she wanted some mutual time in bed. She had already called in a dinner order for their favorite dinner, shrimp scampi and fresh-caught salmon from an Italian place, with delivery scheduled for 90 minutes - plenty of time.

In the bedroom they were both in a very gentle oral mood, and Rose was delighted to show her father some more of the oral games she and his law partner Bill Buffalo played when they shared a bed together on wife-exchange nights. It seemed they both sort of stumbled into the oral activities, as oral sex was not expected during such meetings, but they found that they were highly compatible with giving and getting oral pleasures. With a little bit of practice she took her father much deeper than Bill had gotten (she made a point to tell her father that), and with a little practice she added a 'swallowing' sensation Sam taught her which really made the experience special for both of them. She said that Sam had also given her some other tips.

Other exercises included Rose's head hanging off the bed while David tea-bagged her and used her face for general pleasure (both agreed this looked good but fell short in useful stimulation) and Rose's extensive use of her tongue and lips to pleasure the lower surfaces of David's shaft and his scrotum. This was a delightful activity because, since David's balls were empty, they could maintain it for long periods of time. Rose especially like the fact that she could take each of the balls she came from completely into her mouth and use her tongue to pleasure it.

She called it her "Thank you for my life" kiss.

While David had no trouble getting erect, after the night he had he was not going to get off. That was fine with Rose, she was more interested in loving contact to reassert their connection. As they discussed it they discovered that the "day after" thoughts about what they had each done with others were more troubling for Rose than David. Rose said she could never be the central figure in that type of party like Red was. What she had done, especially the face stuff with Bill, was impulsive and really beyond her reasonable limits. David felt the opposite, while yesterday he was appalled watching Bill with Rose, today after they tried it he did not feel as strongly about it.

They both agreed that maybe one less guy would have worked better. However, Rose thanked him for arranging such a "yummy variety of good guys" young and old, to molest her body for HER enjoyment. It every other sense it was just what she wanted, although she did not want it very often.

After their oral play they had dinner in the nude, reclining on a futon. That was when Rose asked her father about getting a ring. The idea had been inspired by a conversation some time ago with Samantha, but she was not sure that would advance her cause so she did not mention it. She instead confessed to seeing some online erotic models who wore such things, and that the idea fascinated her.

Basically she also wanted something special from him. Since she was never going to marry - no man could replace her father in her heart - she wondered about something from her father as a lover.

She explained that after last night she felt even stronger that they were life-time lovers so when she was with another man she was unfaithful, it was part of the emotional experience that they now saw worked for both of them. By saying she was "unfaithful" she did not mean that fidelity was a requirement of their relationship, they both knew it wasn't part of their deal. Still, these feelings were part of what intensified the experiences, including the law firm's wife-exchanges, contract closings, and other events. David agreed that he felt the same way, and that the party had really brought that whole "shared infidelity" into focus as a boost to their emotions that was new to him. If done infrequently, the perception activated stronger, more emotional bonds between them, like lighting and shadow can enhance a statue.

Rose had an engagement-wedding ring set which she sometimes wore to discourage guys, they were of an appropriate size and appearance, but the stones were artificial and the metal was a very high quality electroplate, the set had no emotional or economic significance to either of them.

Rose said she had been thinking about the subject, what a ring meant, and had an idea. "What I want is an 'infidelity ring' Daddy. Besides a ring on my finger I want something only a lover would see, only when I am unfaithful, to show that while my body is with him or her for fun, my heart always belongs only to you."

Her father was not sure what she meant. "Do you mean a ring you would only wear when you were unfaithful? I guess I don't understand how that would be especially... special."

"Not quite... Of course, any ring is usually designed to remove as needed, but I am thinking of a ring only a lover could be aware of... because of where it was placed by my Daddy. I was thinking of wearing it on private flesh. A piercing down below that I would NOT remove for a lover. It would be a constant reminder for us both."

The idea was a bit of a shock for David, he took a moment to respond. "Oh... I am aware that some folks wear body decorations of different types. In fact I know one of the partner's wives has one... she is older than you and does not wear it often so you might not have seen... well, do you know other people who have them? Are you really interested?"

"Yes to both. I have looked around and have an idea what and where I want it. This would not be from a cheap tattoo parlor. I have the name of a doctor to install it, and I have looked at some rings. There would be engraving. It is a more-or-less conventional location for such things, it would not be seen in public unless one is at Cap d'Agde, Black's beach or someplace like that. It does not risk harming the body. It will be painless with a doctor doing the job. But it is kind of expensive..."

"Does it have a gemstone?"

"I am undecided, I have looked at both types. I think that it will. To me, the engraving is more important... I kind of want to surprise you with it, but I also want to be sure you like it... I mean really like it, because it symbolizes that my heart is for you. But it costs..."

"Does it cost more than your car?"

"Oh no Daddy, nothing like that. The total would be..."

He held up his hand. "Don't tell me... I love my daughter and love to make her happy. If you tell me a number you might change your mind. Get one you want, I insist you get the best and surprise me with it. Men really can't shop for such things you know, we ruin it because we can't see the emotions until after. Shop with a friend who you enjoy and trust to give good advice. Charge it to me, I will be happy to pay."

"It will be a surprise, but I may ask you about different ideas on things. Maybe I can show you a few and have you pick? I want you to approve completely."

"Of course darling, I will be glad to help. Just an idea, but maybe you might think of a rose diamond... Just an idea of course."

"Actually, Daddy, the word 'rose' has two meanings for diamonds. Rose-color diamonds are formed with more age and pressure than white diamonds, they are rarer so they are more valuable. On the other hand, any diamond can have a rose-cut. These are flat on the bottom with a dome-like shape of triangular facets, like 12 or 24, coming to a shallow point."

"Well I say, I did not know either of those facts. I guess I learned something today. You make the decision on this, either or both. But keep some mystery, okay?"

"Oh! Yes, that sounds perfect. Oh thank you Daddy."

Like civilized people they finished their meal before she spent the night in his arms, with both of them content just to be together. For tonight, sex was not really on their minds. They both missed Ann in their bed, they loved her, but they admitted that there was some extra freedom, and sometimes their play was a little naughtier when they were alone.

In terms of keeping "some mystery," she did just what he asked. For instance, her father did not really need to know but Rose had an appointment with the doctor the next day. She had not settled on a specific ring yet, but she knew what form she wanted and just where she wanted it placed. With the piercing from the doc tomorrow and lots of proper care she should to be healed enough to wear it for the next social, Labor Day weekend. For the piercing she did not need the actual ring, just the time to heal. So by noon Thursday she had left the doctors office with an extra hole in her body.

She had more or less decided on some of the other issues. There would be a ring hung from her new hole on her left inner labia, near the front, with a pendant handing from the ring. The pendant would have a rose-cut rose-colored diamond on one side and it would be engraved on the other. She had not picked the metal or the stone yet, or the precise wording for the engraving, but it would be some variation of:

"His Love/Sperm/Seed/Cock Made Me

(with)

His Love/Sperm/Cock Fills Me/Fulfills Me/Satisfies Me /Makes Me A Woman"

She had some time to work these details out.

-