All Comments on 'Not Quite (But Almost) First Time'

by Iceman46

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Iceman: This is wonderful because it seems true, which I think it probably is. I was a 20-year-old virgin when I got released from active duty after a three year army enlistment in September , 1970. I started at the U. of Minnesota in winder quarter, 1971 and soon was taking an intro Brazilian lit course taught by a famous Brazilian literary critic who was in exile from his nation's military government. I spoke Portuguese because I had gotten a 24 week, eight-hour-a-day, five-days-a-week course in Brazilian Portuguese and had spent two years in the U.S. military mission bolstering the military government that exiled him!

I learned a lot from him and some of his terms went over my head. What I always remember was him saying that for fiction to be good it had to have "o 'tocsin' da verossimilhança." It had to have "the ring of verisimilitude." Even if it is fiction it has to ring true. This story has the ring of verisimilitude in every word.

Write more and tell us about the first time a woman put her mouth on your erection and the first time a woman took you inside her warm, wet pussy. I had had a girl friend who liked to kiss and caress enormously, but refused to go to the point of any touching of genitals, except for the night before I left for Vietnam when she allowed me to get my hand in her panties and stroke her sopping vulva to a shattering orgasm. But she refused to touch me. She wrote me a long letter about how she knew I loved her but that she just had to be sure of the maturity of our relationship, etc. to be sexual. Then she went off to Germany for a student summer job, stayed for the fall, met a medical student from Cameroon in a bar in a Hamburg suburb and was no longer a virgin in pussy or mouth within three hours of his initial approach. We had angry exchanges, but then she took me inside her body in early February, 1971. It was wonderful and it was a mistake because I married her when I knew at some level it would not work. So keep writing, there is so much stuff here that doesn't have any verisimilitude at all..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous