All Comments on 'Not Quite Closure'

by FerdGerfel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ahhh, so nice

TsaniaTsaniaabout 12 years ago
n_n

Oh that's sweet. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW.

I didn't even get to the good part before i came, Damn it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet, but perhaps mischaracterized

Definitely one to pull on the heartstrings. I think though it more properly belongs under the First Time category instead of the Erotic Couplings, if only to avoid building up false expectations of what the story might contain in people's minds. I was all ready for a hot, bend-me-over and fuck me type story. What I got was a tender, glad I could share this special moment with you story.

Still good, regardless.

FerdGerfelFerdGerfelabout 12 years agoAuthor
You're right

I didn't mean for this to be this kind of story, it kind of found its own way there. I thought about putting it in the first time category but in the end I left it here. I'm not sure if there's a way to change the category after it's posted.

Chaser56Chaser56about 12 years ago
I like it!

I really enjoyed reading this story.because it was a nice change of pace. I hope that you'll consider maybe writing another chapter (or maybe two) just to see where your imagination takes these two characters next. Whether you do write another chapter or not, do keep writing more stories because you're good. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

The way you wrote about the things he was thinking.. It was perfect. Very realistic in almost every way :)

SmallWunderSmallWunderabout 6 years ago

Very good story. Seriously if you have more chapters I think you could be published. I liked the background story and the build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous