Not Quite "Free Range" Beef

Story Info
Supervised wanks are better than the Cage.
1.2k words
3.96
12.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beefy wondered if now that he'd given up penetrative sex, Vevina would change his nickname, but it had more to do with his Rugby prowess, so maybe not.

Now, he watched the timer. Beefy wasn't supposed to cum until the timer went off, and he felt a little ridiculous, kneeling in the middle of the floor, touching himself.

Vevina, fully clothed, was reading "Mirabella" on the couch. In the past forty-five minutes, she'd looked at him once or twice and giggled, but that was about it.

It wasn't as bad as last month--Vev had put him in a Humbler and insisted that he bring himself off. That seemed insurmountable, as he couldn't reach around to the back to do it, and even lying on his back and pulling down was near to impossible to touch his trapped dick.

Finally, Beefy had rubbed his dick from behind against a doorway until he'd had a "messy" and then Vev had insisted he turn around and lick it off.

But it had been exciting and humiliating. The month before that Beefy had had to rub himself while watching Vevina make out with her boyfriend on the couch.

At one point Dexter, the boyfriend decided he needed to urinate, and Vev insisted that Beefy stop his wanking to open his mouth and accept Dexter peeing into it!

Then of course, she'd invited some female friends over about four or five months ago? November? for his monthly...

It had been something else, beautiful women in cocktail dresses, crossed long legs, laughing, repairing their lipstick.

And telling him "Okay, stop now, Beefy" Or "Switch hands"

Thirty days in the tube and then his "fun day" was always arduous...but wow!

All this had been exciting, humiliating, and heartbreaking, yes, all three.

What happened to the worshipful International Relations major from Peasemarch Conservatory?

Vevina, who flirted so coquettishly when Beefy come for the mixer as a BMOC with the soccer team from Buttermilk U.?

Now, Beefy looked up at Vev, who peered at him over her magazine.

"What's wrong, horny boy?" She smiled coquettishly.

"I-I don't know if I can make it until the timer, Vev."

"That's the rule this time. Back in January, the rule was, you had to cum within five minutes, using your left hand, and you bitched about that, too."

"But-but it's so long, and--I hate kitchen timers---and I can't keep going that long. I'm really, really hot to cum, and it's been twenty-nine, thirty days now."

Vevina pulled a tit out of her top and waved it at him, teasing the rose-colored nipple.

"Tha-that isn't helping me hold off, but it's damned beautiful." Beefy tried to grin.

He slowed his rubbing of his cock even more, and bit his lip, trying to hold back the surge that he knew was coming. Jesus, it was only twelve or thirteen more minutes.

"I have an idea." Vev put her breast back in and got up, and her heels clicked as she walked around Beefy and picked up a cute little rattan switch.

"Put your hands behind your back. I'm going to calm you down just a little, Beefy."

"Oh, please don't--"

"It's a lot less painful than what I'll do to you if you cum before the timer buzzes."

Beefy knew this was of course, true. He put his hands behind his back and tried to jut out his cock.

SNAP! WHACK!

Oh, that hurts.

TWAK!

Beefy bit the inside of his cheek. He didn't want to cry out. She could make merciless fun of him, oh, how she made sport when he cried.

"Okay, you look a little calmer. Made a real mark there on the tip of your Willy."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Only nine more minutes, babe." Vev bent over and flashed her cleavage, which undid all the good work with the crop. Then she rose, twitched her rear at him and went back to sit down.

Beefy began rubbing the tip of his dick timorously as Vevina checked her phone. Her face was brightening, so that meant whoever the guy was...

...The Flavor-Of-The Month was probably getting in touch with her.

But actually, it wasn't a man. Vev's best friend, Faith, who had helped her in the early days of Beefy's kinkiness, had sent her a pic of her own husband, resplendent in a pink ballerina tutu and lip gloss.

Back then it had been so weird. Beefy, who Vevina just worshipped, had asked Vev to spank him more than once, and she'd caught him rubbing her hose in his nose while wanking.

It was so different from the public Beefy--filthy jokes, burping, winning barroom darts tournaments, and she wasn't sure if she could deal with the change back then, poor Vevina.

"But Vev, babe, you can find guys like that anywhere, and fuck them, but who needs a full time male bimbo?" Faith was inevitably practical.

Putting Beefy's "beef" in a little cage and tickling and teasing him to enforce new habits had really transformed their marriage!

Now Beefy and Vev did yoga together, and took long walks, and were in the church choir. And the house was generally spotless, although a good chef is often born, not made, so Vev still took care of the meals.

Now, Vev snickered, watching her husband struggling to keep from spurting early. It had been quite a month for him, though.

Vev kept Beefy naked in the house, and she constantly enjoyed toying with his poor caged member. Making it expand and turn blue in the confining bars was a glorious experience.

She had a lingerie collection that probably rivaled Madonna's, back in the day, and in a way, the poor bastard was so horny much of the time she really didn't need it.

Beefy would become empurpled and begin emitting pre-ejaculate if he saw her in overalls!

And Vev loved it that Beefy no longer just came in her and fell asleep. No frustration for this gal! He could spend hours between her legs, when he wasn't massaging her.

And now and then for fun, Vev would take Beefy's wiener in her mouth, in the cage of course, and run her full lips up and down, just to hear him gasp, because he wouldn't cum, not even with this exquisite tease.

And Vevina had a boatload of dick from elsewhere. And Beefy was often ordered to serve them, which was why he really knew what the "flavor-of-the-month" was, personally!

At work, Beefy's female co-workers were in on the game, and when there were no clients about, they insisted he go starkers there as well.

Beefy had eaten out every girl in the office, from the 19 year old receptionist to the 70 year old bookkeeper, and this kept his performance "reviews" quite high.

After all, he was always up for some fun, since he couldn't cum but once every thirty days, right?

Now, it was time, the kitchen timer was about to buzz, and Beefy looked hopeful.

"Don't rub too fast, I think I'm going to give you another fifteen minutes, understand?"

Vevina grinned at Beefy, who looked like he might weep, but then he said "Whatever you want, Vevina, I truly love you!"

Ain't marriage awesome!