Not Quite Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, no, I suppose not.'

'Look,' she said, 'I know you're kinda incomplete, but how about you do me a favour, Jenny, love?' She looked at me with those big hazel eyes, and I melted. No sooner had I nodded, than she was on her feet, her back against my wardrobe. Slowly, teasingly, she lifted the hem of her pleated miniskirt, revealing white silky panties. She hooked her thumbs over the waistband and lowered them slowly down past her knees, down her slender legs, and off. Her mound was hairless, a gorgeous sight, and she took a couple of steps towards me, then still holding her skirt bunched up around her waist, she parted her legs a little and ran a hand down through her pink slit, which looked moist. It also looked staggeringly beautiful.

'Lick me, Jenny, please,' she said, and dropped to her knees beside me. I needed no second invitation, easing her knees further apart as my head bobbed down between her slender thighs. I let my tongue graze the whole length of her crack, teasingly, just touching in a way I knew would drive her wild. She moaned deeply and breathed, 'Oh, please Jenny, fuck me with your tongue, I need you!'

For reply, I nibbled her clit with gentle teeth, and when I felt her start to writhe under me, I plunged my tongue deep into her sopping cunt. She screamed, and I had to cover her mouth rapidly with a restraining hand. 'Christ, Claire, they'll think you're being murdered!' I cautioned. We ended up giggling, as I cleaned up her juices from her thighs, my face, and the rug.

During the week that followed, we had several repeat performances. 'I'm just so, so sorry I can't do the same for you, Jen,' said Claire, after I had once again refused to let her have access to my vestigial cock. Not half as sorry as I am, I thought!

'Never mind,' I said, 'Perhaps one day, when I'm...'

'I know, love,' she said, and I knew she understood. God, I was going to miss her when she went back to Scotland.

13

The year started to gather pace, then, it seemed, as I concentrated on my studies, and table tennis, at which I became pretty adept. The problem was, of course, that I could only go so far. I was close to the top of the averages in the first division, and easily the best female player, so that when the individual championships came around in March, our coach suggested strongly that I should enter the ladies' singles. 'You could get in the county side,' he said, 'then who knows?' Well, I knew, there was no way I could go to high levels, where sex-testing might reveal...ugh! I didn't want to think about it. So I invented reasons for missing the championships, and just got on with enjoying our league matches.

The summer came... and went, as I watched wistfully when my ex-colleagues played cricket, but mainly I was studying, making sure that I'd still be at University for my final, third, year. The exams went well, then I was ready for the 'long vac' - and this time I knew I had to try for a job. Saving up was going to be a priority, now that I had spent the obligatory full year living as a female, and I knew that surgery going to be possible, but was impossibly expensive.

I managed to find summer work as a shop assistant in a major chain-store, which sold only women's clothing. When, over dinner, I told my parents where I was going to work, my father spluttered, and sprayed soup all over the place. 'Jesus, Jason...' he began, until I corrected him. 'Jenny, please, Dad!'

'Oh forgive me,' he said sarcastically, 'Just trying to remember my son.' He got up and walked out of the room. My mum shook her head sadly but said simply, 'I don't suppose he'll ever change, love.'

I quite enjoyed working in the store, though my feet were killing me by the end of each day, but helping girls pick clothes to suit every occasion was rather nice. My contract ran out, however, at the end of September, and I thought I should be at a loose end, until my cousin Claire texted me and invited me to stay with them for the two weeks before University began. I accepted readily.

When I alighted from the train in Edinburgh's Waverley Station, I soon saw Claire, bouncing up and down, dressed in a remarkably appropriate tartan miniskirt and a beige jacket, waving to attract my attention. She looked as gorgeous as ever.

'Come on,' she said, 'we'd better get a move on, I'm parked on a meter.'

'Your dad lets you use his car?' I asked.

'Och no, I have my own,' she said, and I did a double-take when I saw it. She had a new-looking Porsche!

'Some car,' I remarked.

'My eighteenth birthday present,' she said.

'I got a cricket bat,' I said, and immediately realised that I sounded bitter and twisted. 'Sorry,' I added, 'I didn't mean you to think I was a poor little downtrodden thing.'

She half-turned to me as she stopped at traffic-lights, and put a hand on my knee, 'Lovely to see you again, Jenny,' she said, then as we drove out of the city traffic and accelerated smoothly away into rolling hills, she said, mysteriously, 'My dad wants to talk to you tonight.' She wouldn't be drawn on the reason for this.

14

After about half an hour, we turned left into a narrow lane, then slowed as another left turn led to an imposing gateway. The huge wrought iron gate swung open as if by magic, responding, I supposed, to some gadget in the car, and Claire drove through, along a metalled road past lawns and through a small area of woodland, then into view came...a castle!

'And here we are...home!' said Claire.

'You live in a...a bloody castle?'

'Christ!' I exclaimed, 'I never did ask you what your dad did. Is he a drug baron or something?'

She giggled. 'I'll tell him that,' she said, 'No, love, he's in the insurance business.'

When I looked dubious, she explained that her grandfather had started a small insurance business in a High Street shop, which had grown and branched out after the second world war, then been left to her father who had further expanded it until it had become the biggest insurance company in Britain, if not in Europe, insuring all the major airlines and many shipping companies to name just a few of its fingers in the pie.

'And he came to stay at our house!' I said.

'Yes, he still enjoys getting back to his roots, so to speak.'

A servant, whom I came to know as Rory, took my suitcase as we dismounted, and led me up through a grand portico, across a black-and-white tiled hall, up a sweeping staircase, and showed me into a lovely airy bedroom, with - would you believe - a four-poster bed! There was also an en-suite bathroom, of which I availed myself immediately, taking a shower and changing into a button-through cotton print dress - it was warmer here than I had thought it would be. As I was wondering what to do, Claire knocked on my door, and took me down to what she called the 'library' - it was a very grand room, with glass-fronted shelves of books lining one wall, and a huge picture window at the opposite side, with views over green hills and a small lake. I was impressed.

'How about a wee dram before dinner?' suggested Claire, as she sat down on a small sofa I thought might be called a Chesterfield or something.

'Why not?' I said, 'A gin and tonic if you have it, would go down well.'

'Sure,' she said, and although I half expected her to ring for somebody called 'Jeeves' or similar, she almost disappointed me by getting up and going to one end of the long room, and opening a cabinet which seemed to be built into the wall. It even contained an ice-making compartment! Claire soon produced a nice G&T for me, and, I thought, a vodka and tonic for herself. 'This is rather splendid,' I said.

'I suppose it is,' she replied, looking around, 'But you get used to it. She looked about to say something, then stood up and went to look at the view out of the window. There was something on her mind, but before I could get around to asking her about it her mum came in and made a big fuss of me, then said, 'Dinner is just about ready, if you want to come through - I should think you're hungry, Jenny.' I was.

15

In all that baronial splendour, the dining room we ate in was surprisingly simple, and an elderly lady wearing a big apron served up a succulent and filling meal. My Aunt and Uncle seemed to be exchanging a lot of glances that left me a little puzzled, but Claire's hand found mine under the table, and took my mind back to Christmas. During sweet, a splendid apple crumble, her father cleared his thrroat, and said, 'Er...Jenny!'

'Yes, Uncle Derek?'

'Well, less of the "uncle," eh? But could we have a word? I should like to talk to you, in my office, if you wouldn't mind. I suggest we take our coffees there.' With that, he stood up and took a cup of coffee from the credenza behind, then waited for me to follow him. I could tell he was accustomed to being obeyed, and picked up a cup of black coffee, following meekly. His office was, coveniently, just across the corridor. I looked around and saw that it was a big, comfortable room, with a big walnut desk, behind which was a big office armchair. But besides two chairs in front of the desk, there were also two ordinary armchairs. Derek immediately sat in one and signalled that I should take the other. Smoothing my skirt nervously, I sat, wondering what he was about to say. What he did say would change my life.

'Jenny,' he began, 'Amanda has been having long chats with your mother. When they were younger,they were always the closest of sisters. You were the subject.' I began to interrupt: 'I don't want...' He raised a hand to stop me there - 'Look, Jenny, like it or not, we always knew that your mum and dad had a son called Jason. I know we were distant, geographically, but when we came down for Christmas, what did we find?' Again I started to speak, but he said, 'No, let me go on! We found, instead of Jason, a very pretty daughter - to whom our own daughter was becoming very friendly.' He looked at me meaningfully.

'I...I...we...we...' I began, and he stopped me again. 'Listen, I know my own daughter's leanings, and don't mind in the slightest. However, Amanda's discussions with your mum have revealed that your transition is so far incomplete. I must say, you are already a very attractive woman, and I doubt that can be improved, but I have a plan for you.'

'A plan?'

'Yes, Jenny, a plan. Claire will have told you, I think, that I am in the insurance business, and not a drug baron.' He leant back in the chair and chuckled at my obvious discomfort. Then he went on, 'What she probably didn't say is that my insurance company is in fact a health insurance specialist, and we have our own hospitals and clinics all over Europe. I propose to arrange for you to see our top GRS speciaist, here in Edinburgh, this week, with a view to scheduling your onward progress. What do you say?'

'What can I say? All my Christmases and birthdays have come at once. Uncle Derek! I love you!' I fell on him, tears starting to pour down my cheeks as the emotion coursed through me.

16

To say I was in a euphoric state was to put it mildly. I had an appointment to see the surgeon who was going to do the all-important operation, in mid-November, in Edinburgh. Meanwhile, I had some slight changes in medication, but otherwise it was just a question of waiting. I went back to University and worked as hard as I could, knowing that I should be missing time as I recovered from surgery. I had generally been accepted by other students as just being 'a bit different,' but inevitably, just as there are always homophobes and other bigots around, there were some who regarded me as a 'freak' and didn't hesitate to make distasteful remarks. One such was big Dave Turley, who was a useful seam bowler in the cricket team I had once batted for, and played in the second row in the university rugby team.

I was tired. It was late, and I had spent all day in the lab, studying nemotode worms - never my favourite subject, but essentiaal, apparently, in my quest for a decent degree. I didn't take as much care as usual as I took off my lab coat and slipped a fleece on over the short jersey dress and leggings I wore. I turned the corner of the laboratory building and walked straaight into a group of four guys.

'Well, if is isn't our resident freak, ex-Jason!' said Turley, and his side-kicks snickered. 'Doesn't he look pretty?' he went on, 'I wonder if he's still got a dick. what d'yer reckon guys? Shall we have a look?'

Before I knew it, I was being shoved from one to the other of them, and Turley was trying to tug down my leggings. I looked around desperately, but there seemed to be nobody in sight. I did what I could, and clawed at his leering face with my nails, drawing blood, which sent him wild. 'Right!' he said, 'You've asked for it, and hit me on the side of the head, a punch that had me reeling. I kicked at him as I went down and felt my shoe connect with something, but then my head hit the ground and the lights went out.

White! That was all that registered. Was this heaven? But I didn't think there was any such place. Then pain! If this was indeed heaven, it hurt - a lot! My head! And my shoulder! I became aware of my surroundings, slowly but surely, and groaned - hospital. Then I remembered. Turley, the bastard! And his stupid mates.

'You're awake!' It was my mum, 'Oh darling Jenny! I was so,so worried!'

'Oh mum,' I groaned, 'How did I get here? What...?

'Some guy called Jack saw something going on from the window of his dormitory, and came down, but the animals who did this to you were running off. He called the ambulance and they automatically called the police, but nobody knows who did it.'

'I do,' I said.

'Then you'd better tell the police. A nice detective sergeant said he'd come back when you were awake.'

'I don't know - they would get thrown out of Uni. It was just a prank, gone wrong.'

'Darling, you could have been killed.'

17

In the end, I decided not to tell the police, but to confront Turley when I was back at university.

I found him in the refrectory, eating a burger, in the company of one of the oafs who had been with him on that fateful night two weeks ago. 'Hello, Dave,' I said, 'I thought perhaps you'd like a word with me.'

'He stood, leaving his unfinished burger on the table, and looking very uncomfortable. 'You didn't go to the police.' It was a statement, not an enquiry.

'No, Dave, I didn't want to ruin your miserable life.'

'Look, for what it's worth, thank you, and I'm very sorry.'

'I trust that goes for your cronies too?'

'Goes without saying. By the way, we missed your batting last season.'

A month later I was again in hospital, but this time in a different city, and in a very different frame of mind - but in pain once again! This time, however, it was getting better every day. And I was getting visitors. Claire had been there when I came around from the anaesthetic. 'Can't wait to try out your new equipment,' she said. 'You're going to have to,' I said, knowing it was a long haul, with plenty of unpleasant dilating to do. My mum was there soon after, and, amazingly to me, so was my dad. 'I've got myself a beautiful daughter now,' he said - more tears! But when I was alone again, I looked down at my nice, pert breasts, touched my nipples to make sure they were really as sensitive as they felt, then I knew - I was as complete a woman as I could ever be. It had been quite a journey, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.