Not Quite So Clueless

Story Info
A simple man isn't simple.
4.6k words
4.44
158.3k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,470 Followers

Traci Tippmann and Nick Alwine were spooning together lovingly after another great lovemaking session. Nick had his arms wrapped around Traci, and both were lightly sweating from their previous exertion. Traci extricated herself and turned to face Nick.

"You really need to buy an executive life insurance package from my husband," she said while looking him directly in the eyes. "One more big sale puts him in the driver's seat for the salesman of the year award, and it's the least you can do for him."

"I suppose you're right about that. It is the least I can do for him," Nick chuckled. "Have him see me in my office in a couple of weeks. Now, since you just bent me over, I'm going to return the favor."

With that, Nick got up out of the bed and dragged Traci off to the side, where she stood and bent over the double king mattress. Nick rubbed his erect member on her now glistening opening several times before impaling Traci with all seven inches. She moaned softly before tensing up and pushing back, then the pair got into an easy rhythm. Nick increased his pace as he felt Traci tensing for what would be her third orgasm of the afternoon, and soon after she stopped convulsing Nick emptied his balls into her for the second time. He collapsed on her back for a few minutes before his flaccid dick slid out of her pussy.

They both cleaned up a bit in the bathroom before checking out of the hotel. They exchanged sweet little pecks on the lips before Traci went to her car and Nick went to his, and both drove to their respective homes. This had been their routine now for the last six months. They would leave work separately for what was termed a client meeting, and they would meet at a different hotel each week, just to be cautious, as Nick had put it. They both felt pretty confident that their spouses would never catch on, but they were a bit more concerned that some of their fellow employees might figure something out, so they varied their meeting days from Tuesday through Thursday.

Traci got home at about her usual time of 5:20, and she knew that she had about 10 minutes before her husband, Bryan, would join her. That gave her time to change her clothes, add a spritz of perfume and to double check to make sure she wasn't leaking any of Nick's cum. She then went downstairs and started supper. Things had gotten much easier since the couple's only child started college in the fall, meaning that she could prepare smaller meals, and didn't have to account for anyone other than herself and Bryan at the end of the day. There was no more running out to football or baseball games, or listening to Eric discuss which girl he was going to take out this week. Traci admitted to herself that while she missed that time in her life, she liked the freedom of being an empty-nester, and some of the perks that went with that. Nick qualified as one of those perks.

Traci was Nick's "right-hand man" at the tech company they both worked at. Nick was already a vice president at 32, with the swagger and confidence of a man on the rise. He played football at SMU and graduated with a computer engineering degree, and had kept himself in "outside linebacker shape," as he called it, with regular visits to the gym. He and his wife of nine years had two little boys and a girl.

Traci got the promotion to Nick's admin about a year ago, and was immediately taken with his looks and intelligence. They started out bantering, but that soon turned into little touches and double-entendres. Sex came for the first time after the pair completed a successful project for a large client, and the way they responded to each other, both knew it was going to become a regular thing.

Traci was 44 but looked 34, with long blonde hair, perky C-cup boobs, and a tight ass. Her blue eyes sparkled when she was talking to someone who interested her, and they definitely sparkled with Nick. Traci loved her husband of 21 years and had never before even considered kissing another man, but Nick was different. He got her juices going, made her feel young and alluring, not just like somebody's wife. Bryan at 45 was still a good-looking man and had kept himself in fairly good condition, but he was ... well ... Bryan.

As if on cue, Bryan walked in the door, hung his keys on the peg by the door, grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator and gave Traci a peck on the lips as he went upstairs to change his clothes.

"Hey!" Traci called after him. "I've got you an appointment for next week to see Nick about an executive life package. This should put you over the top for salesman of the year!"

"Great! You're the best, Babe!" he called down the stairs.

Bryan was a good salesman, and with Traci working as well, the couple made good money. They lived in a nice house in a good neighborhood, drove nice cars and took good vacations. He and Traci had met at an IHOP one Sunday morning, and from there it was friends, then dating, then marriage a year later. Bryan could be a little on the conservative side, but when Traci wanted something, she usually got it ... and that meant in the bedroom as well. She was a little more adventurous in bed than Bryan, but with a little patience, he was a good student and learned to do what pleased her, especially when it came to eating pussy. Bryan grew up a small-town boy, and apparently in his neck of the woods boys didn't please girls orally, so Bryan had never tried it until Traci suggested it one night when they were first dating. He didn't start out very good, but now Traci considered his tongue to be his most talented weapon. His six inches of man-meat wasn't bad, but when Traci needed to see stars, she needed Bryan's tongue on her clit.

It was different with Nick, Traci thought to herself as she prepared dinner. Nick wasn't as good orally, but just being around Nick often had Traci dripping wet, and then he practically just had to put his dick in her to get her to cum. Maybe it was his looks, maybe it was his body, maybe it was the fact that a hot young guy desired her: Traci was all in on Nick. It wasn't quite the same as with Bryan, but it was way more than just sex. Both she and Nick knew that a reckoning of sorts would happen one day.

Two weeks later, Bryan met with Nick in his office and sold him the executive life plan, which had a $1 million payout. Bryan explained to Nick that it was a shrewd move for his family should something happen to Nick in the prime of his earning career. Nick signed on quickly. Bryan thought that Traci had apparently already sold the policy to Nick and that Bryan coming in was just making it official. It was a good commission, though, and Bryan flashed Traci a thumbs up when he walked by her office with the signed contract. She smiled in return.

Bryan didn't reach for a beer when he got in the door that night. Instead, he pulled out a bottle of champagne and poured a glass for both he and Traci.

"Unless I get struck by lightning, salesman of the year should be mine this year," he said to Traci as he handed her a glass of bubbly, then wrapped her up in a big hug.

"You're my salesman of the year every year, Babe," she replied back.

"Why don't I turn down the heat on supper and you can sell me on your tongue."

As usual, Bryan was more than ready to oblige. Supper, and the rest of the bottle of champagne, were put on hold for an hour as Traci did her best to turn Bryan's face into a glazed donut.

Five days later, in the privacy of their hotel room, Traci thanked Nick properly for making Bryan so happy. She told Nick about the oral sex session that happened that night, and how she had benefitted greatly from Bryan's happiness.

"I'm so glad I could accommodate you," Nick responded half-disgustedly. "And did you see the goofy look on his face as he left my office? He looked like Phil Mickelson's ugly stepchild."

"Don't be cruel, Dear Heart. That's very unbecoming of you," she teased back.

"I'm sorry," he responded. "It's just that I spend a bunch of money and he gets a night of sex out of that. Something's wrong with that picture."

"Actually, when he was leaving your office with that grin on his face, I was thinking just the opposite. The night before you got both my pussy and my ass, and all he got was a silly check."

"That's why I love you. You are so pragmatic," Nick said.

"And here I thought you loved me only for my tight pussy and tight ass," she jested.

"Well, that, too, I guess," he added sheepishly.

At just about the same time, in another part of town, Bryan, too, was wondering why Nick was buying insurance from him, and why Traci was even setting it up. Maybe the lovers did it as a form of humiliation to what they thought was the unknowing cuckold, he mused to himself, as a slow smile spread across his face. Unknowing indeed, he chuckled to himself.

Through complete dumb luck, Bryan found out about the affair after about four months, although he had no way of actually knowing when the affair started. As a good salesman, Bryan was on the road to see another potential client, when Traci's cranberry Mercedes Benz pulled out in traffic two cars up from his, at about 3 in the afternoon. Traci's job was mostly inside, so Bryan wondered if she had a doctor's appointment or something that she had forgotten to tell him about. But as he thought about it, Traci drove right by her doctor' office, and Bryan knew that her dentist was in the opposite direction. He decided to follow her for a bit, then pull in behind her and jokingly jump at her when she parked her car.

But she didn't park her car for another 10 minutes, and when she did, it was in the parking lot of a Days Inn. Bryan, who was two cars back in the same lane, pulled in after her, drove to the back of the lot, and waited. She had pulled up next to a dark green BMW, and when Nick, her boss, got out of the car, Traci got out of hers. The pair took a quick look around, gave each other a furtive glance, and then gave a small kiss to the other.

Bryan almost fell out of his car. He looked hard at the couple walking in the door together just like they had done this a hundred times. They were very good together, her holding his left arm just above the elbow, and him providing a strong arm for her to lean on, with her four-inch stilettos on. Shit, she hadn't worn the stilettos for Bryan in a dog's age, but there they were.

Bryan got out of his car and followed the pair at a safe distance. He watched as Nick signed them in and paid for the room with his credit card. They went in the elevator and left. Bryan went up to the desk, looked at the registry and headed upstairs, taking the hotel elevator to the second floor. Twenty minutes later, Bryan heard the unmistakable sounds of people fucking. Tears fell from his eyes as he walked away from the door and headed back downstairs.

"Now what?" he thought to himself.

Now that he was paying attention, Bryan clued in on the days Traci was meeting Nick. The tell was that on "sex days," as Bryan called them in his mind, when he came in the door Traci always had freshly brushed teeth and hair, and her perfume smelled a little stronger, like she had just added some new to cover something. On those days, he noted, Traci wasn't as cuddly and usually sat a little further away from Bryan on the sofa when they were watching TV. He also noted that she never got amorous on those nights either. The good thing, though, was that at least she wasn't giving him sloppy seconds, as far as he could tell. But of course the bad thing was that what he saw wasn't a one-time fling. She was definitely having an affair.

Bryan contacted a friend who was an attorney. Bryan had no clue as to where to start on this journey, so he relied on his friend's expertise.

"Bottom line, Bryan, are you sure you want a divorce?" asked Stanley McArdle. "I know you're hurt right now, but are you sure there's not some way around divorce. If you still love her ... maybe there's room for reconciliation."

"I do still love her, Stan. You can't just stop loving someone just like turning off a light. But she apparently doesn't love me anymore. How could she do this to me after 22 years? I'd never be able to stay married to her. This wound's not going to heal. And I'd be checking up on her every day. I can't live like that, even if I still love her."

"That's the answer I needed. Give me a couple of weeks and then we'll talk about the nuts and bolts," he said. "Just be cool if you can't be loving. Don't do anything stupid to give her any ammunition that might slow things down."

Bryan decided to continue on like he had been, playing clueless. And he made the decision that anytime she wanted to have sex, as long as he could determine it wasn't seconds, he would take advantage of the situation. It might not be as loving and gentle as it had been before, but Bryan decided that he, too, could use his wife's body like she was a slut.

Over the course of the next month, Traci noticed that Bryan seemed distracted and somewhat distant, but in the bedroom he seemed more than connected if not a little ... downright rough. On more than one occasion, she had to tell Bryan to slow down and not pound her into the mattress.

For his part, Bryan felt a little more disconnected from Traci every time he saw that she had another meeting with her lover. And his anger grew the more he dwelt on her playing the innocent while she was cuckolding him.

Another few weeks went by. Traci and Bryan were sitting on the couch, Traci watching TV and Bryan reading a trade magazine. Suddenly Bryan sat up as if he'd had a revelation. He turned to Traci.

"You think Nick would ever cheat on his wife?" Bryan asked Traci with complete seriousness in his voice.

"Why would you worry about that?" a flabbergasted Traci asked him, eyes wide.

"Because it says here that most men who have affairs suffer from poorer health than husbands who are faithful. Apparently men who are cheating have higher blood pressure, and not only can that lead to more strokes and heart attacks, but doctors note that constant stress leads to other health problems."

"Nick's 32 years old; he's in perfect health," Traci responded. "And besides, I can't see him cheating on his wife. I mean ... she's adorable ... and he's got three little kids."

Bryan had to admire Traci's recovery.

"Damn, she's good," he thought to himself, "But I'm better."

"Still, I think maybe I need to talk to him about upping his life policy," Bryan said almost off-handedly.

"Whatever," Traci said, hoping that was the end of the conversation.

A week later, though, Nick called Traci into his office and closed the door.

"What the hell's going on," he half-whispered, half-sneered at her when the door was closed. "Now dumbass wants me to double my life insurance policy because I might be cheating and my health is going to suffer and I'm going to die young? Is he losing his shit or are you two trying to blackmail me?"

Traci was shocked at what Nick was saying. What was her husband doing?

"I-I-I don't know what to say," Traci stammered. "I thought he was just talking out of his ass. I didn't tell him anything, obviously!"

"You didn't tell him you'd buy some more insurance, did you?" she queried.

"Yes, I did," Nick said. "I thought it might be a shakedown of some sort, so I figured discretion was the better part of valor. He'll stop by next Monday to have me sign papers and pick up another fucking check."

Traci broached the subject of the additional insurance with Bryan that night, being careful, of course, not to convey too much intimacy with Nick. Bryan wasn't shy admitting to Traci that he honestly believed Nick was having an affair, and that the additional life insurance would some day come in handy. Although she couldn't tell Bryan that he was indeed correct, he never seemed to indicate that he thought Traci was involved, so she didn't push him too much.

"Better he stay clueless," she thought to herself.

Although he was hardly clueless, Bryan knew that this gambit could backfire, and might cost him in the end, but he had to admit it was fun to watch the pair squirm. He showed up Monday morning with the paperwork ready for Nick's signature, and Nick handed him another check. Bryan played grinning dumbass one more time as he gave Traci another thumbs up as he was leaving.

"I expect to go around the world Wednesday night for this kind of money," Bryan mumbled to Traci as he passed her by in the hallway.

Traci was especially wary of Bryan for a couple of weeks, trying to gauge if he actually suspected or knew something. She came to the conclusion that he was just being his usual lovable dumbass self, the one she had grown to love through the years. When she thought of him like that, though, it made her feel guilty for sharing her love - and her body - with another man.

Apparently not guilty enough, though, because the next week she Nick met at The Comfort Inn on Thursday for their weekly rendezvous. Bryan watched from the back of the parking lot as they both pulled up separately. About 90 minutes later, they also left separately after pecking each other on the lips again. It was so cute it was almost sickening, Bryan thought as he gripped the steering wheel of his car with quiet fury.

Traci didn't notice Bryan getting home about 15 minutes later than usual because she was in clean-up mode from her sex with Nick. He had again done her around the world - the second time in three weeks - and that made cleaning up a little more of an effort. But the memories of her two profound orgasms made the little extra work well worth it, she thought to herself.

Traci was concerned when Nick didn't show up for work on Friday morning. She texted his phone but got no answer. Two and a half hours later, two police officers showed up to talk with Ron Masterson, the company's big boss. After a few minutes with the two officers behind closed doors, Ron called a quick meeting in the company's conference room. Seems Nick Alwine never made it home last night, and police this morning found his car down an embankment, resting on its crushed hood. They speculated from the tire marks that maybe a wild animal had cut across Nick's path, and in trying to avoid hitting it he had run off the road and flipped down the embankment. He was killed in the wreck.

Traci left the meeting in a daze. She called Bryan almost by reflex.

"He's gone, Bryan, he's gone," she mumbled into the phone.

"I know," he answered softly.

Bryan felt secure that the answer wouldn't register.

Traci was lost in her grief for the next month. Although she never said her funk was about Nick, Bryan knew exactly what the cause was. They became roommates in almost the literal sense, two people living together without a connection. Bryan expected this, believing that Traci loved Nick. In his mind, he knew Traci wouldn't cheat on him for this long if it was just sex.

About a month later, Bryan came home in a very good mood. Nick's life insurance company was fully satisfied that Nick's car wreck was an accident, and had paid off on the policy - the policy that Bryan had pushed for - to the tune of $2 million.

"At least he listened to me and took good care of his family," Bryan told Traci as he showed her the check he was going to hand-deliver.

Traci nodded affirmatively, but Bryan could see the tears in her eyes.

"No," he thought to himself, "Cheating lovers don't get left anything - except maybe guilt."

Bryan delivered the check to Nick's wife and was gone about an hour. When he got back, all he could talk about was how Nick's wife cried and hugged him when he gave her the check.

"This is certainly one of those days I'll remember for the rest of my life," he said.

Traci stared at him blankly, turned around and left the room.

Bryan followed Traci into the family room. She was sitting on the couch, absently watching the big-screen TV.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,470 Followers
12