All Comments on 'Not Quite So Clueless'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
tizwickytizwickyabout 5 years ago
Ultimate BTB Revenge Story

A little far fetched and extreme but well written and entertaining in a very dark way. Not my usual cup of tea but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

Great story. It had everything. The last line could have been "And he cried all the way to the bank".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Accidents?

I'd like to know how he set up the "accidents."

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Just A Well Written Story*****

Very entertaining read, Thanks for sharing.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 5 years ago
Double indemnity pays off

even better than doubling down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
perfect

she killed his heart. she only gave him one child. did she really expect an even split after her lover's 'accident'? this is how you deal with serial cheater in deep committed relationships.

part of me like to see the truth tarnish their reputations, and the cheated spouses growing up fast. they find better lovers and all that. but this might be better. no glory, no exposure, just a quick end.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
That's without doubt the way to deal with betrayal!

Go softly softly catchie monkey, then crush it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story...

...but how did he arrange for the car wrecks? Or did he? 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
That was very good!

So, did he kill his wife? The added insurance policy would seem to say yes. But how did he get her off the road in the same place?

hotpussiehotpussieabout 5 years ago
good read

this is a good read, i loved it all but the ending, there was no divorce .. not suffering for her .. my opinion he should have went to the company big boss and reported them .. had them fired .. sued for alienation of affection the divorced his wife and went merrily on his way

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Not into murder for simple infidelity.

But it was well written enough for 4*.

Interesting and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not very realistic

A poorly thought out BTB story. Bryan sells 2 multi million dollar policies (which we are led to believe are significantly large enough to guarantee that they make him salesman of the year), tells his attorney that he is past the point of reconciliation with his cheating wife) and apparently kills his wife in a staged auto accident, and nobody has a clue? NFW.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Secret

Traci and.Nick covered their affair almost perfectly. Bryan found out only by accident, and he was even more stealthy than the cheaters. He beautifully played the players until he was ready to take his revenge. He took care of Nick's innocent family first and then somehow caused the smug, smirking, Nick's fatal accident. He teased Traci a little before he dropped the hammer on her. The only mystery is, was Traci so emotionally devastated by the loss of her lover and her husband that she actually did commit suicide. Then there is the darker, and more probable due to the insurance, reality that Bryan got double revenge and the money too. It's getting more difficult to do something new and different in a good BTB, but Hooked1957 did it here. There will be the usual, it couldn't happen, insurance wouldn't pay, police would have put things together, etc. But that wasn't the story. This story saved a bleak day in LW. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Violence is always the easy way out.

Although there’s no indication that Bryan was involved, the coincidence of the two fatal car wrecks is too obvious to ignore. A well written story, but the ending is to cliche. Thanks for the story, though.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Burnt the bitch AND the bastard

Well done, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How sick to reward this murder story with a 4.32 score

You have two people murdered because both cheated on there spouses. So Instead of doing life in prison he is 2million dollars richer. A divorce would cost him a 50-50 Split. Kids all grown. This murder is over the top . And those who love this type of reptibution are so warped no wonder so many like the president as the worlds biggest liar .

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

What a great story! I'm just surprised Traci never accused Bryan of murdering Nick; her husband revealed that he knew all about the affair so he had one hell of a motive.

It's funny how the whore still claimed to love her husband, while treating him like shit and letting her lover disrespect him. Traci let Nick fuck her bareback and then had her husband give her oral... she got exactly the ending she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!!

an excellent BTB. Traci and Nick were total assholes and deserved EVERYTHING they got. I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The ending saved it.

All the usual cheating excuses were used: younger man, insecure wife, more aggressive demanding predator versus a gentle fawning husband, vanity, lust, and the thrill of the risk. Same old same old.

I even like that we don't know for sure if the wife killed herself, or was killed by Bryan, like he killed Nick. Given how selfish and shallow and arrogant the wife was, I don't see her killing herself, but rather just taking the money and using her attractive experienced pussy to find another fuck toy. Her suicide would indicate not just regret and remorse, but self loathing and loss of self respect. This woman loved only herself, and she demonstrated she had no self respect when she became her boss's slut. So Bryan probably killed her too.

At least we can hope. He didn't up the insurance without any probability of collecting. You know insurance is really a betting game, don't you? She lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Perfect ending, they both got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plot Hole

With $2M at stake, the insurance investigator would focus on the coincidence of two identical deaths, especially so close in time. You needed to give us one reason the investigator could have found to discount a suicide.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Decent story, but . . .

. . . it’s implied that Bryan had somehow arranged those two wrecks, but we get no information as to how he did it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
By the way, . . .

. . . my next story, already submitted, has the cheating wife being named Traci, in your honor. 😳

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever

Much better than the run of the mill dreck on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Now THAT was BTB times two!

He burned the bastard, then burned the bitch. One question. Did he actually file for a divorce? Wouldn't that have attracted Police attention? Even if he didn't file, was he living in another location? That would have attracted attention too. But apparently he was smart enough to run both of them off the road, fatally, without leaving any evidence. A classic BTB story. Thanks for the effort.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Excellent

I just wished you would have stated how Bryan killed them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not much of a story

although the BTB boys will like. It's just way over the top for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope. This wasn’t a BTB, it was a murder.

And if he could murder his wife, then he could murder anyone else. What about Nicks family? Maybe they need to pay for his cheating? Wouldn’t that be just. Fair? Why should they live in grief when it could be so simple to end their pain....

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Fucking A!!!

BTBartards with sweet vengence...gives one a warm self-richest felling in the heart. Author I commend you!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
loved it

ty for the read loved it, one thing though, i dont know much about insurance companies but i thought they didnt pay out on suicides. im only getting this from what i seen on TV so idk for sure

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you. I needed a good btb. Even better x 2

Makes me happy. Starts the day out right!

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
Okay now this is a story

Worth writing. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice.

only wish somehow they cheating pair new he did it just before they died.

Liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too much

Killing her was way too much! She hadn't killed anyone and was still their sons mother. By all means humiliate her and expose their affair to her employers but death was just too harsh. Also she had said she still loved her husband but when confronted she hardly showed any emotion or contrition, or begged to be forgiven for that matter. However, a really well written story, well done.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 5 years ago

A little "bloodless", too neat and clean. Everything happens with clockwork precision. Bryan is said to be angry but the story doesn't express it much. Traci is clearly upset about Nick dying but not all that much about betraying her husband and the end of her marriage. We are lead to believe that Bryan killed two people but he seems completely emotionless about it.

Meanwhile, lovers getting together, insurance policy sold, husband not so clueless, lovers continue to get together, more insurance sold, boss disposed of, wife confronted, wife disposed of, husband gets big payoff and retires into the sunset. It unfolds like a bullet list.

It's a good story, yes, violent in its way. The violence is the expression of Bryan's anger over Traci's betrayal. It's believable. No Navy Seal background required. All Bryan needed was self control, his understanding of how insurance works, and probably a little knowledge about dangerous road locations. Traci's betrayal is also believable but typical "Loving Wife" formulaic. Arrogant jock Nick also. These two are cardboard cutouts, needed for the story but not fully developed. The story is about Bryan and, in the end, I feel sympathy for his situation and appreciation for his solution, but no connection to him as a character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfection in pose

Well done sir. Call out to 1958!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I really love the next chapter

When he accidently meets his ex-wifes boss's family at the beach recovering and starts dating her, which leads to a 4 million dollar marriage.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Good up to the second murder. Being a heartless, unfaithful, unloving imposter of a wife is bad. Trying to justify it with LW tropes, and falling in love with the non spouse are worse.

But they don't rate murder, or even the husband hitting her.

She deserves a punishment that hits almost as hard as death. I can't figure out how to do it, or I would write it.

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

Not one of your best, IMO. Surely the investigators would have found out about the motel trysts, if he charged them to a credit card, and the desk clerk could have IDed Traci. That probably would have resulted in a ruling of suicide. Anyway, it was just kind of boring, and nothing much happened. I didn't find the "bitch burning" to be very satisfying. Are we to infer that Bryan somehow engineered the car crashes? If so, maybe you could have explained how. But please keep writing, and thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Killing cheaters is the way to go. Same goes for loser cuckolds who are a disgrace to all real men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Funny story

But your logic is quite flawed without explanation.

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
Good solid BTB story

Great job.

FD45FD45about 5 years ago
Poof! Magic!

We have to buy the magic to get the end without explanation.

Lot of plot threads hanging as noted.

Not bad but nothing spectacular.

StormKing33StormKing33about 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

A new way BTB angle that terminated the cheaters AND $4 million in non-taxable money for the victims of the cheaters. Traci didnt even apologize and was more upset over Nick's death than her marriage's death. Anybody who hates the ending must be a wimp-cuck.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 5 years ago
For part 2

Somebody notices he filed for divorce shortly before her accident, and investigation found the adultry strongly suspected and their business calendars and records of out of office messages on their business phones enough to get the motel records. Tracy paid for the room twice which proved the adultry. The similarities of the accidents came to light, and his connection to the insurance policies....he grew old in prison.

Chilleywilley

gmann57gmann57about 5 years ago

Loved it, Everybody who cheats should see the same end all result, Maybe a little slower and painful

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Coincidence

Getting big policies right before dying is always suspicious. I just want to know how he rigged the crashes such that there was no evidence of foul play. Kind of a reverse black widow thing- he should make a career of it, perhaps.

TnexTnexabout 5 years ago
5 instead of 4

I would of given it 5 stars if you woul’ve explained how the accidents occurred

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Ahhh

There really is a cuckgod after all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Revenge

"Revenge is mine" said the cuckold.

A good short story that was a bit shy on details (how do you rig an accident, twice, and insufficient evidence to have a more through investigation).

T.T.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
WHEN THE 2 CHEATERS MEET AGAIN IN THE HERE-AFTER

do you think they will discuss Clueless, TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Good accidents still told wife husband's a cheater

OK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Only Real Clue

That Nick's accident wasn't was this phone conversation:

"He's gone, Bryan, he's gone," she mumbled into the phone.

"I know," he answered softly.

Bryan felt secure that the answer wouldn't register.

She should have picked up on this when she thought about the insurance payout. Oh, well, no one named Traci ever seems to be the brightest bulb in the display and she wasn't the only one to take it up the ass, was she Nick? Since I do have a good imagination, not knowing the details of the "accidents" make it better for me and I do have a few ideas of my own how it could be done. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is everyone upset by these murders?

This just a story. The Bible states that adulterers must be stoned to death. Are these bleeding heart upset by the Bible as well? Note that Jesus does not condemn stoning. He just states he who is without sin must through the first stone. Bryan was sinless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Karma gotcha

Isn't it strange how karma so often wins out...especially with some help from a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CAN'T BEGIN TO SAY HOW MUCH LOVE....

The killing of these cheating assholes. I just hope that Bryan was able to let them know they were about to die before he took his revenge.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Yes excellent

Just walked on, and got what he wanted. Really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Homicidal lunatics love this story.

More reasonable people don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous 01/05/20 is just another Nick who will soon be divorced for cheating!

Excellent BTB. Traci was the worst kind of cheater. She would make fun of her husband when she cheated. Why didn’t she just get a divorce before she started screwing Nick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another One Bites The Dust

Strange, indeed. How did he do it? Good way to get out of a divorce and extract the ultimate revenge. Great story. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More murder porn

Yeah he was cheated upon and disrespected. That's enough to murder his wife and deprive his kid(s) of their mother?

What happened to me was far worse than just cheating but I didnt kill my first husband. I seriously do not get some of you that celebrate this.

Kerry3579Kerry3579almost 4 years ago
LOL

For all of you people do you have any proof from the story the any one committed murder ???

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Hmmm, was it just a coincidence, or did he ....? I think he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Obviously the same animal(s) crossed the same road at the same place.

After all insurance is based on probabilities.

The road department should move that sign telling the animals where to cross to a less dangerous location. ;-)

☆☆☆☆

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Time and Patience win every time!!!

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Let Me See

In one hand you have a divorce, stress, selling the house, splitting the assets, crying etc. In the other hand, you have all the assets, maybe some guilt and 2 million dollars. Works for me. Bryan is truly clean and simple. Great story Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So many questionable plot points just to make the husband come out the almighty good guy. If the dude murdered anyone he's far worse than a couple of cheaters.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Well, he could have arranged both accounts, had a dog or something run out as they approached, or she could have killed herself. Or, well, animals follow the same paths, that's why we get game trails. I like in an area that has houses for at least fifty years in it. There's lots of trees and a small park less than a mile to the West, and South of us just a half mile away is a large park and farmland behind that. After all this time in a built up area between and around the parks, deer still follow a path alongside a parking lot, through two back yards, up an alley and jump the low fence into a neighbor's yard, across that yard, jump the low fence into my back yard, up the side of my house, across the street, into that house's yard and across and onto wherever they go. The dog barks at them every evening even though we rarely see them. In the winter their tracks are clear and as the winter progresses it looks like a herd has gone though. The droppings are no fun to step in when I mow though.

So no mystery about those cars swerving to avoid deer. Although I assume that she killed herself.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
Another good one

I saw the dark humor in this one that others seem to have missed. Nowhere does it say Bryan murdered anyone, y'all are just jumping to that conclusion. Is it plausable? You bet, is there proof? No there isn't and that's the rub. Like I said, I liked it and I chuckled at the karmic justice. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent, justice served.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Loved every word, what a great way to get total revenge, both got their just desserts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doubts

I have my doubts that an insurance company would be eager to bestow a salesman of the year award on the agent that sold two large insurance policies, both of which resulted in early payouts at huge loss to the company. Especially when one of the payouts was to the agent himself.

I'm just sayin' ...

Nice story, otherwise.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago
Execution

The twin murders are way over the top. No one has the right to take a life. However, I was more interested in the lack of emotion from a wife of 20 plus years who admitted she loved her really good husband. She made no attempt to beg forgiveness even if his mind was made up. Then there are the first victims children left without a father. Even if they had a lot of money it wouldn't replace their dad.

A good story but lacked emotion.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
ITS ONE THING TO BE CLUELESS

but having something to sell and be of use to who is really the clueless. TK U MLJ LV N

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's just a shame

That Traci never knew the truth about Brian's "accident" before she committed "suicide".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tajfa wrote

The twin murders are way over the top. No one has the right to take a life.

In fiction, everyone has that right. How many movies have you ever watched and cheered on "the good guy" while he kills every "bad guy" in sight? Those fictional bad guys have families too! Hell, between John Wayne, Chuck Norris, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, they have killed more people than smallpox. Do you write to them calling them murderers? Or is it that, when it comes to cheating, you want the "bad guys" to win?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Great story! He was just an insurance agent, but a damn good one apparently. He was good at other things too. How did he arrange for his cheating bitch of a wife to die in the exact same place as her lover?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nah, I ain’t buying it. Two “accidental” deaths, a couple of months apart, the two victims work together, the accidents happen in the same place? Too many coincidences. Then you throw in the fact that the same insurance company paid the families of each victim $2 million, on two policies written by one of the victim’s husband? That’s practically a smoking gun. Both the insurance company and the police would have turned over every stone, hell, every grain of sand, to find out “whodunnit”. I can’t imagine any sane person looking at all the evidence and still believing it is a coincidence. Yeah, like I said, I don’t buy it. I will say it was a well written story and I enjoyed it. I just don’t think he really could have gotten away with it.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Oh if you only added a paragraph detailing the horror in Traci's eyes as death greeted her....

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

some of the comment are comical.....insurance companies have hundreds of people die everyday. if there and investigation and no wrong doing if found what's not to believe.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"but it was way more than just sex." - At least we don't the usual, "It was just sex" excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You just can't stand to see a whore suffer .

You usually leave them a golden whore parachute or kill them off to ensure they don't suffer .

One star , the whore got off easy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ANOTHER CRYING BITCH WIMP HUSBAND WHO LET HIS WHORE WIFE CONTINUE NICK FOR SO LONG AFTER HE KNEW ABOYT IT - ANOTHER FUCKED TRASH STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh well. Death is too easy a revenge with little suffering by the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pretty damn good, he got his revenge, its great the wife might know he did it, too bad the lover didnt know or didnt for very long. He keeps all his hard earned money and cashed in on the cunt too. Close to a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Now the police

Just need to put Bryan on death row.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Personally I'd not recommend a double murder as the best solution to a cheating wife. If you're caught you might get two counts of murder 2 and 35 years in the penitentiary. And that's with a great attorney on your team.

Just saying....

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

It's a story , a good story. AAAA++++

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE

the ones you cant just may hold a grudge. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The third story today where the cheating wife dies! WTF!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@ReedRichards Re: "we get no information as to how he did it." - For a very good reason. If he said how, all the self-anointed "experts" would be commenting on how that couldn't happen that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahahahahahaha I'm sure the cucks will hate this one too. Great ending, he even distracted her with the "messy divorce". Both deserved what they got. The only question is did he or did he not cause their accidents with no details given...hmm

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Well-written, of course.

But infidelity isn't a capital offense, no matter how well written.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No, infidelity isn't a capital offense, but in this case it made for a capitol story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what constitutes a capital offense may vary when the aggrieved party is also judge, jury and executioner

ring this one up for Justice Served

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous