Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees in front of him and took his hard cock in her hand before swallowing the length of it. Gasping, she pulled back, a long string of thick saliva sticking to her tongue as she looked up into his eyes. Slower this time, she worked down his cock until her nose was pressed into his groin. She gagged slightly and pulled back a bit but kept working his cock hungrily. His cock was rock hard and dripping with saliva now and she pulled it from her mouth, wiping her chin as she turned around and lifted her left leg up, placing her knee on the bed as she bent over. Sliding her skirt up with her left hand she looked back at him, her eyes telling him how much she wanted him.

He stepped forward and placed the head of his cock against her puckered little asshole. Her eyes were on him, and he saw her tense and bite down on her lip as he pressed his cock forward. She whimpered softly as his cock stretched her ass open and slid inside, holding her breath for a second before exhaling sharply and dropping her head onto the bed. Slowly moving in and out, feeling her relax and begin to press back and meet his thrusts. He watched his shaft disappear inside her and felt her body respond, listening to her mew with pleasure.

Her fingers moved to her clit, and she began rubbing it hard. Moaning and grunting as she squeezed his cock in her tight ass. Faster and harder her fingers worked her clit until he felt her start to shiver. He ass clenched on his cock, and she screamed out as she came. Gasping for breath and nearly collapsing onto the bed before pushing back and forcing his cock back into her ass. He gripped her hips and fucked her as he watched her little ass bounce in front of him. Fuck it felt so good. He began to stiffen and grunt and was just about to cum when she dropped onto her stomach, his cock slipping from her ass.

She dropped back to her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock, jerking it hard and looking in his eyes. He stared to twitch, and she pointed his cock at her face and tilted her head back. When his cock exploded, the stream of cum shot across the bridge of her nose, her right eye and her cheek. The second stream on her lips. She licked the cum from her lips with a soft moan as she tugged on his cock and milked every drop from it as she held it against her cheek and rubbed the warm goo on her skin.

Softly stroking his cock as it softened, smiling up at him, she was covered in his cum. Her tongue circled her lips, and she used her fingers to scoop big globs of cum into her mouth, never taking her eyes from his. She purred as she played with his cum and stroked his cock lovingly. "I love your cum, Daddy," she said playfully as she licked her finger clean.

He ran his hands along her tight pigtails and then down her face. God she was amazing.

Emma stood and ran the back of her hand over her lips, then lifted up and kissed him. "What do you want for dinner?" she asked.

"I'll take care of dinner," he said, "you get your homework done."

She feigned a pout as usual, but bounced off, wearing nothing but her plaid skirt, to wash her face and get started. She didn't have much to do and once it was done, they could play all night. It was their last night before Mom came home so she was gonna make the most of it. As she sat on her bed and started her homework, Mike pulled his jeans up and went down and pulled a plastic container out of fridge with pot roast, potatoes and carrots. He poured it into a pot and put it on the stove on low heat to warm.

As it warmed, he pulled out his phone and called Carol. He told her Emma had something to tell her and he walked back up the stairs to her room. "Emma, tell Mom about your test," he said as he handed her the phone.

Emma beamed and grabbed the phone. "Hey Mom...yeah...things are going great...Mike hasn't poisoned me with dinner, yet...yep...giggle...oh, yeah, I got an A on my biology test...yep...cool, thanks Mom."

She handed the phone back to Mike and as he turned, she spread her legs and ran her finger teasingly over her clit. Mike gulped and felt a rise in his jeans as he headed back down to finish dinner. Carol told him that she would be home early enough to pick Emma up from school and she'd have dinner ready when he got home. They said goodnight and she thanked him again for being such a great dad to the girls.

A few minutes later Emma came down the stairs, homework done, and put her book bag back in the corner. She had changed into a pink satin robe that fell just below her butt. It was tied loosely at her waist, and she had let her hair down so that it fell down her back. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him from behind as he spooned dinner onto plates. She kissed his bare shoulder and then went and poured them drinks for dinner.

They sat at the table and ate, talked about their day and what was going on in life. Emma had just about finished her dinner when she looked up and asked, "Did you and Kelly fuck after she took me to school?"

Mike smiled. "No, we didn't," he responded.

"Why not?" she asked dryly.

"Because she promised you, we wouldn't, and she would never break her word to you," he said seriously.

"If she hadn't told you that, would you have?"

I don't know sweetie, I was a little surprised about this morning, so I can't tell you what I would have done," he told her honestly.

She thought for a minute and smiled. "That's fair," she said, "I'm glad you didn't, but I wouldn't be mad if you did. I mean she and I did, and she is so sexy, and I brought her into your bed this morning and.". She stopped, feeling like she was rambling. "Anyway, I'm glad you didn't. I like sharing you with her though."

He smiled at her and decided now was a good time as any to talk about tomorrow. "So, Mom will be back and will pick you up from school tomorrow," he said softly.

She nodded and took the last bite from her plate.

"We are not going to be able to be together while she's home. You know that right?" he said looking at her.

"Yeah," she said dejectedly, "I know. Don't like it, but I know." She looked up at him and asked, "I mean if she's out at the store or something, we can like have a quicky, right?"

He laughed and said, "we'll have to play that by ear, see what happens. I know it's tempting to take chances, but we must be extremely careful."

She nodded and knew it was going to be hard, but she loved him so much and loved her mom so much. She could not do anything that would create a problem between them. She planned to be off to school in the fall, she had been working with her school counselor and had some opportunities that she wasn't ready to share yet. He could come visit her and they could have their time together. Plus, now that she had proven she could handle it, Mom would probably travel for work again once in a while. Her eyes lit up and she got up and cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen as Mike grabbed a glass of bourbon and sat in his chair to watch some TV.

She finished the kitchen and got a glass of water from the pitcher in the fridge. As she walked up to Mike, she untied her robe and let it fall open before climbing into his lap and laying her head on his shoulder. He stroked her arm softly as they watched a sitcom and giggled at the stupid jokes. She kissed his neck softly once in a while and let her fingers run through the hair on his chest.

"Mike?" she said softly.

"Yes sweetie."

"Thank you for everything," she whispered, "being my dad through all the shit I did, standing up for me with Mom and giving me a home. I know I didn't always show it, but I appreciated it so much."

"I knew you just needed someone to help you believe in yourself," he replied, "and you could do anything."

She smiled and felt like crying but she had had enough of that. There were much better ways she could think of to channel her emotions right now. She slid from his lap and took the remote, turning off the TV before taking his hand and leading him to her bed.

As they reached the bed she stopped and unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them down. He stepped out of them, and she slid the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. They stood together naked and kissed, then climbed into bed and under the covers. She lay on her back and opened her legs, pulling him between them and wrapping her legs around the back of his thighs, her heels hooking inside his calves. He moved slightly and she moaned softly as he entered her. Slowly, tenderly, he slid into her. Her hips rocked gently, and they kissed as they made love.

She came quickly and then again before he did. She held him tight, her legs wrapped around his ass as he came inside her. They lay there like that for a while, then he rolled off beside her and she laid her head on his chest and felt him breathe.

They were both nodding off when Mike's phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw it was Kelly, so she answered.

"Hey Kel...just laying here...yes...no, we just finished..yeah tomorrow..I know...I'll be good..yes....giggle..really.., that sounds fun...I'll ask.

"Mike?" she asked, looking at him with an evil look, "Kelly wants to know if we want to play with her on video. Her roommate is gone for the night, and she says she's horny."

Mike smiled, he had never done that before, and hoped that Emma hadn't either, but it sounded interesting. He nodded.

"OK, let me get my laptop and call you," she said, jumping out of bed and heading for her desk. She hung up the phone and set it down, opening her laptop and handing it to Mike. Mike connected the laptop to family WiFi, one of the restrictions Emma had was that she was not allowed to use the internet unsupervised. Mike handed the laptop back to her and she gave him a quick playful peck on the cheek. She clicked the video conferencing app and an odd sound played until Kelly answered and the video began. Kelly was sitting on her bed in a bra and panties, blue pillows propped up behind her. Mike saw that the image of him and Emma could be seen in a small window in the corner. Emma adjusted the laptop, so they were centered.

"Hey sis," Kelly said, waiving. "What have you two been doing tonight?"

" Exactly what you'd be doing if you were here," Emma responded matter-of-factly.

Kelly slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders and slid it down and unhooked it as Emma pushed the covers off the bed and ran her hand along Mike's thigh. "Mike needs to recover from our playtime, maybe we should help him along," Emma said with a grin.

"Sounds fun," Kelly said as her fingers teased her dark nipples, making them stiffen. Emma sat next to Mike and laid her leg over his thigh, lifting her knees and exposing her bare, pink, cum filled pussy to the camera.

"My pussy is full of cum," she purred as she slipped a finger into it and brought it to her lips, sucking it playfully.

Kelly watched and squirmed a bit, then slid her hand down her tight belly and inside her panties. She and Emma teased their pussies as they watched each other, and it wasn't long before Mike could feel his cock beginning to stiffen again. Emma was focused on Kelly, her fingers alternating between teasing her clit and sliding inside her pussy, so Mike began to slowly slide his hand up and down the shaft of cock as he watched the girls masturbate for each other.

Kelly noticed Mike stroking his cock and they locked eyes. She slid her panties aside and slipped two fingers inside her pussy, letting out a soft sigh as they entered. Emma noticed her eyes had moved from her and turned to see Mike stroking his cock. A wide grin came across her face, and she plunged her fingers inside her pussy as well. The three of them watched each other as they masturbated together, not saying a word.

Kelly was the first to cum, as she squirmed and moaned, Mike began to stroke harder. Emma couldn't resist any longer and climbed on top of Mike, facing the camera on the laptop so that Kelly could watch his cock sliding in and out of her. She clamped down on his cock as she began to cum, milking Mike's cock until he was about to blast another load inside her, but she slid off and his cum shot over her bare mound. She reached down and grabbed his cock, stroking it and rubbing it all over her pussy as he finished.

The three of them smiled and the girls giggled a bit. They chatted some more as they sat naked, and Emma continued to softly rub Mike's cock over her pussy. Kelly said her goodnights and disconnected the call. Emma closed the laptop and turned to Mike. She kissed him and snuggled against him. "That was fun huh," she said.

Mike kissed the top of her head. "You never cease to amaze me baby," was all he could say.

They pulled the covers back onto the bed and held each other. They were soon asleep.

Mike woke and needed to pee. He slid out of the bed and quietly padded into the bathroom. He lifted the seat and stood waiting. As the stream began, the door opened and Emma came in, grinning. Walking over to him she put her hand around his cock and held it while he peed, watching the urine splash in the bowl. As he finished, she slowly ran her hand along his cock and felt it begin to stiffen.

With a big smile she straddled the bowl and squatted, still stroking his cock, and began to pee. She giggled as she looked in his eyes and saw how much he was enjoying it. When she finished, she grabbed a couple squares of paper, dabbed herself dry and dropped the paper in the toilet. Standing, she kissed him and whispered, "Next time maybe you can do that on my tits."

Mike was actually shocked this time. He had seen porn of watersports and it had its charm, but when Emma said that it was suddenly the most erotic thing he could think of. He was instantly hard again, and he grabbed her hand and moved her over to the vanity. He turned her around roughly and pressed her against the vanity, pushing her shoulders down and lifting her ass. She opened her legs and pressed her hands against the mirror, watching him in the reflection as he guided his cock onto her pussy.

She grunted as he slammed it into her. In all their times together, he had been so caring and gentle with her. But not this time, he was powerful and rough, nearly violent in the way he used her for his pleasure. She loved this, being taken by him. Her Daddy taking her in the bathroom like a cheap slut. Her pussy gushed as he pounded her from behind, pulling her hips back with each stroke and driving hard into her. She felt his balls slapping against her clit, her cunt being stretched out and dripping wet.

She screamed with pleasure lifting her hips to let him in deeper. "Fuck Me Daddy, Oh God Fuck Me!!" she screamed out as her face pressed against the cool glass of the mirror, her body spasming with an orgasm. He kept at it. Harder, driving into her. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Daddy, Yes," she whimpered as his cock drove deep inside her. She could feel herself building to another orgasm, or maybe just another peak of the last one, she couldn't tell at this point. As she felt the explosion rip through her body, she heard him bellow in pleasure and felt him drive his cock into her and hold her, felt the warmth as his cum filled her sopping wet cunt again. His fingers dug into her flesh, and he groaned, jerking forward as yet another stream shot inside her. She felt warm liquid running down the inside of her thighs and breathed hard.

Mike relaxed and slid his cock out of her, a warm glob of cum dripping from her pussy and dropping to the tile floor with a soft splat. Mike looked at her in the mirror. She looked stunned, spent and used and Mike suddenly felt scared.

"Emma, God, "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," he said apologetically.

Emma smiled and turned to him. Wrapping her arms around his waist. "Sorry for what?" she said with a smile, "That was fucking amazing. I love when you take me like your little slut, Daddy."

Mike smiled and kissed her. "You looked terrified," he said.

"Well, I was a little scared," she admitted, "and it was amazing."

She took his hand, and they went back to bed. They lay together for a bit longer before drifting back to sleep. They didn't wake until Mike's alarm went off at six.

Mike turned off the alarm and they kissed for a minute before getting up and heading for the shower. They showered together and she washed him, giving extra attention to his cock as usual. They dressed and went downstairs and ate cereal. Emma sat in his lap as they ate and told him that yes, she did have panties on this morning. Mike suspected that would be a daily check for a while.

As they were walking out the door, she took his hand and squeezed it tight. "Can't wait for the next time, Daddy," she said with a pouty grin. They kissed and headed out for the car.

They pulled up to the drop-off lane at school and she got out of the car and headed in, her amazing ass swaying in her plaid skirt as she met up with a group of girls and walked into the building. He pulled away and headed for work, wondering if they would ever have time like that again. He texted Carol and let her know she was at school and headed off for work.

Just after noon, Carol called to let him know she had landed and was on her way home. Mike had mixed feelings. He loved Carol, but their sex life was boring on a good day. Emma and Kelly had made him feel pleasure he hadn't felt, well maybe ever. He was sure they'd have a few opportunities here and there, but not like the last three days; that was unlikely to ever be repeated.

He finished work and got in his car and headed for home. He stopped on the way and picked up flowers for Carol, something he always did when she traveled. He parked in the garage and went in, finding Emma and Carol sitting at the kitchen table laughing and joking. Such a great thing to see.

Carol came over to him and kissed him, thanking him for the flowers. Emma waved and called out, "Hey Dad."

He went upstairs and changed into his jeans and a polo shirt, then went down and joined them at the table. They chatted about their day while Carol finished dinner and served it. After they ate, Emma got up and cleared the table and began cleaning the kitchen. Carol's eyes got big, and she looked at Mike who simply winked at her.

Emma went up to do her homework and Mike and Carol sat on the couch together and watched TV, before heading upstairs. As they got ready for bed, they talked about Emma and how great she had been. She had proven she could be trusted, and they agreed to loosen the reigns a bit more. They climbed into bed and made love, Carol climbed on top and rode him. Leaning forward, her dark red hair hanging in front of her face and her large, heavy breasts pressed into his face. Her nipples were big and extremely sensitive, and she loved to have them sucked. Mike enjoyed her tits a lot and he knew that they were the key to her pleasure. She came first as usual, and Mike finished soon after. They lay together and fell asleep, back to the old routine. It was perfectly fine, but rarely special.

The next day was a typical Friday. Work, school, groceries, and errands. Carol took Emma to school in the morning on her way to work, Mike picked her up on the way home. Emma was waiting at the curb with her friend Jenna and a boy that appeared to be Jenna's boyfriend since they were holding hands, but who knew at this point. Emma said something to Jenna, then opened the car door and got in. Jenna leaned in and said, "Hi Mr Johnson." then scurried away with her friend and joined another group of girls who were standing around and giggled when Jenna and the boy joined them.

"How's Jenna doing?" Mike asked.

Emma rolled her eyes and laughed softly as she answered, "She's fine, kind of silly when Alex is around though."

"Her boyfriend?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Emma answered, looking back to make sure they were out of sight, then leaning over and kissing Mike when they stopped at the next stop sign. They kissed for a few seconds, Emma's tongue teasing his, then she sat back in her seat, and they drove home like it was any other ride home from school, talking about normal life stuff.