Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 05

Story Info
Carol comes home.
10.2k words
4.65
10.3k
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly woke before the sun had even thought of coming up and edging through the shades that covered Emma's bedroom window. She rolled onto her side and watched her eighteen-year-old little sister peacefully sleeping beside her. The night before was like a dream. First, seeing Emma masturbating and the two of them ending up naked together, making each cum, followed by the shock of listening to Emma and their stepfather, Mike, fucking. Adding to it, the fact that it excited her to a point where she fingered herself as she listened to them through the door then her fingered her little sister as Emma told her how Mike had fucked her in the ass and filled her with cum. It had to be a dream, right?

But she knew it wasn't and the more she thought about it, the more aroused she became. For more than a year, she'd been exclusively with women, she wasn't ready to say she was a lesbian yet but was leaning that way for sure. The jealousy and desire she felt as she imagined Mike slipping his cock into her baby sister, made her begin to question her leanings. She wanted it too. Wanted to taste him and feel the pleasure that she heard as Emma had screamed out the night before. She checked her phone, it was 4:30 in the morning.

Her hand reached out and ran softly over Emma's bare shoulder. Fingers tracing a line up along the nape of her neck. Her flesh was warm and soft, and she stirred slightly, exhaling a soft moan. Kelly wasn't the most experienced, she'd been with three men, well boys, and four women, but last night, Emma was a wild mess of passion, her lack of experience, coupled with her raw desire made for chaotic and loud sex. Leaning in towards Emma, she ran her lips along her collarbone, tasting her, and felt a warm tingle through her stomach. Emma rolled slightly to face her, eyes blinking as she woke, then smiling sweetly as she focused on her sister.

"Morning Kel," she whispered softly.

Kelly kissed her gently and ran her fingers softly along her cheek. Propping herself up on her elbow she looked at her sister and said quietly, "Did you sleep well?"

Emma moaned softly and stretched with a nod, then reached out and wrapped her arms around Kelly. The two sisters were very similarly built and would have been easily mistaken for twins except that Kelly was a couple inches shorter and wore her hair much shorter, not even to her shoulders and had streaks of bleached white that softened the color. She had developed a very strong lower body over years of highly competitive soccer, which resulted in a thicker and more pronounced, though perfectly shaped, butt. Emma, on the other hand, was thin and wiry with long hair that was their natural chestnut brown. Both had small breasts, topped with cone shaped dark pink nipples that became very pronounced when the girls got sexually excited.

"Emma," Kelly said softly, "I want to ask you something."

Emma thought she knew what Kelly was about to say, but just nodded and waited to hear what was on her mind.

"I was wondering if you would let me join you and Mike?" she whispered. As the words came out, she realized she had probably just crossed the line. She wasn't always sure where Emma's lines were, and in this situation, it could be anywhere. She wished she could take it back, but it was too late, it was out there. "Fuck," she thought.

Emma looked at her blankly, unsure how to react. That was not at all what she was expecting. After the way Kelly had responded to her telling her about her anal experience, she was expecting Kelly to want her to play with her ass or something. She never even considered the idea that she might be interested in Mike, much less joining them in bed.

"You mean the three of us together?" she stammered.

Kelly just nodded, trying to think of a way to undo what she had just done. The joy and excitement of the last day and night was probably going to turn into a shit show in about two seconds.

Emma felt a twinge of jealousy. Mike was hers. She had waited so long for this and now Kelly wanted to take him from her. She started to get angry, but as she looked in Kelly's eyes the anger subsided and her lust for new sexual experiences started to enter into the equation. "OK," she said, the words struggling to get out of her throat. It didn't sound very convincing. She paused for a moment, then added, "but I need you to promise me something."

Kelly nodded.

"Only when it's the three of us, not just the two of you alone, OK?" she said with a bit of unease in her voice.

Kelly could tell she wasn't entirely sure she wanted this, but she hadn't blown up, so she could walk this back. "Emma, if you're not absolutely sure you want this, we don't have to do it. I feel bad for even asking you to be honest, it just kind of slipped out," she responded as she stroked Emma's cheek softly.

Emma was pensive as she thought, then softly said, "But you were thinking about it, a lot, that's why you asked, right."

"Yeah, I guess," Kelly responded.

Emma sat for a second, thinking, imagining the three of them together, and that's what did it, made her sure. "No, I want it, for sure, Kel," she said confidently, "but I still want you to promise, only when it's the three of us, OK?"

Kelly smiled, "I promise, only when it's all three of us, never just me and Mike," she said.

"Thank you, Kel," Emma said softly.

Emma kissed her and slid out from under the covers, taking her hand and leading her down the hall. The two naked girls slipped quietly through the bedroom door and up to the edge of the king-sized bed. Emma let go of Kelly's hand and crawled up on to the bed, lifting the blanket and sheet in the dark. He stirred a bit, and she froze, stifling a giggle. As he settled, her hand moved to his soft cock, he was still naked, and grasped it lightly as Kelly carefully crawled up beside her.

Kelly's hand joined Emma's and they began to stroke Mike's cock, feeling it stiffen. Mike moaned and his eyes opened slowly, the dark room. The girls continued to stroke his cock, a little faster as it stiffened, and he moaned and pressed his head back into the pillow. He felt the warmth of soft lips sliding over the head and down his shaft and his hips pressed up reflexively. He reminded himself to be quiet, Kelly was down the hall and might be up soon.

As Emma slid her mouth over his cock, Kelly's hand moved to his balls, cupping them and squeezing them gently as she leaned down and whispered in his ear, "She does amazing things with her tongue doesn't she, Daddy."

Mikes head and shoulders shot up, hearing Kelly's voice in his ear." What the...Kelly?" he stammered.

Kelly giggled and pushed him back down, moving her mouth to his and kissing him. Her tongue pressing between his lips and swirling with his as he moaned. Emma's mouth moved slowly up and down his cock, her tongue wrapping around it. The shy and hesitant girl of two days ago, replaced with a confident young woman using her body to please him. Mike was still trying to deal with the Kelly situation in his head, as her tongue was swirling around with his.

Kelly pulled her lips from his and squeezed his balls a little tighter as she whispered seductively, "My turn." Mike felt Emma's mouth slide off his cock, quickly replaced by Kelly's. Kelly's technique was very different, her lips grasped his cock, and she sucked as she moved slowly up and down his cock. Mikes eyes began to adjust to the darkness, and he could make out the two young women's forms, shadows in the darkness, Kelly's head bobbing up and down between his legs as Emma placed her hands on his chest and lay her chin on them.

"She enjoyed listening to us last night so much that she wanted a taste of you for herself," she said as she looked at his eyes in the darkness. She lay there watching him, barely able to make out his features in the darkness, feeling his chest rise and fall under her, feeling his hips press up as Kelly latched onto the base of his cock and pulled slowly up with her lips.

When she reached the head, Kelly released her grip and his cock popped from her mouth. Her hand grasped his shaft and gently stroked it as Mike saw her rise up and straddle his hips, then felt her pussy surround his cock and she sank down on him. He let out a long deep moan and Emma moved up and kissed him softly before she rose up on her knees, turned around and straddled his face. She leaned forward and kissed Kelly as she lowered herself onto his lips, his tongue popping out to dance over her clit and explore her deliciously sweet pussy.

The two girls kissed passionately as they fucked him, moaning and squealing with delight. Mikes hands moved up and grasped Kelly's hips as his hips drove up to meet her thrusts. Kelly moved up and down while she thrust her hips forward, finding the perfect angle and driving herself to orgasm. Her pussy was now a sloppy, wet mess and she continued to ride his cock, loving the feel of the wetness between her legs. His breathing became harder and shorter, and he struggled to breathe a little as Emma rode his face. His moans became grunts and his fingers dug into Kelly's hips as he prepared to cum.

Kelly sensed it and moved quickly off his cock, she wasn't on birth control, because she rarely fucked men. She slid down quickly and wrapped her lips around his cock. Her pussy, mixed with remnants of Emma from last night was like nothing she'd ever tasted. She sucked hard and her mouth urged the cum from his cock. His hips thrashed as he unloaded into her mouth. She struggled a bit at first but swallowed enough to not have to pull off. Mike was grunting and gasping while Emma kept grinding hard on his tongue. Once she had finished milking his cock, Kelly slid back up and pressed her lips against Emma's, she slid her tongue into Emma's mouth, passing a good bit of cum to her sister. She held Emma tight as she began to squirm, groping at one of her swollen nipples. Emma gasped and squealed as she began to cum, her dampness turning into a gush of pleasure and coating Mike's face.

The girls kissed softly as Emma's orgasm subsided, then they rolled off on either side of Mike and the three wrapped themselves together. The sun was beginning to filter through the shaded windows and their naked bodies became visible in the soft light. They lay together for a few minutes before Mike broke the silence by saying, "We need to get up and get moving girls."

Kelly smiled as she said with an overly dramatic whine, "But Daaaaaaad."

Emma smirked and said, "Not gonna work, I tried that yesterday. Even a blowjob wouldn't convince him"

Kelly kissed her and said, "Go get ready for school Em. I'll go make breakfast." As they were leaving the room Emma said to her, "You know, Mike's been snipped so you don't have to worry about him cumming inside you."

"Nice to know," Kelly replied.

The girls left Mike laying there covered in the aftermath of being used as a fuck toy by two beautiful young sisters. Every man's dream, but one he could never tell anyone about. He lay there for a few minutes before getting up and heading into the bathroom to shower and throw on some clothes. He had planned to work from home today, so he put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, then headed downstairs.

Kelly was making sausage and eggs and Mike grabbed the paper from the front porch and read the headlines until Emma came bounding down the stairs in her plaid skirt and white blouse, hair in tight pigtails. She plopped into his lap, kissing him playfully as she wrapped her arms around him. She reached down and pulled up her skirt a bit and giggled as she whispered in his ear, "yes, I'm wearing panties, Daddy."

Kelly looked over as she heard that and asked, "Is that unusual, Sis?"

"No," she responded and stuck out her tongue playfully, "but a good Daddy always makes sure his little girl is dressed appropriately."

Kelly rolled her eyes and spooned eggs and sausage onto plates and set them on the table. Emma slid off his lap and into a chair, ate her breakfast and cleared her place and began washing the dishes while Kelly and Mike ate. She grabbed their plates when they finished and cleaned them before heading upstairs to grab her bookbag.

As Mike stood to take Emma to work, Kelly waved him back. "I'll take her, she and I need to talk."

Mike nodded and sat back down, opening the paper and reading, but mostly wondering what Kelly was going to talk to Emma about.

Emma frowned when Kelly told her she was taking her. She walked over and kissed Mike hard on the lips, in what in some ways seemed like she was marking her territory, before heading out to the car. Kelly waved and shook her head with a grin as she followed her out the door.

Kelly pulled out of the driveway and glanced over at Emma who was sitting in the seat pouting. She smiled at her little sister and said, "Em, I'm not gonna lecture you, I just wanted some time to talk about last night."

"So, talk," Emma responded curtly.

Kelly shook her head and took a deep breath thinking that sometimes Emma could be an amazing pain in the ass. "Emma, I am so happy about what we did, but what we did would not be OK with most people."

"I know, Kelly, I'm not stupid," She answered.

Kelly took a deep breath, not wanting this to go sideways.

"I know you're not stupid, Em, but this is one of those things that is better said than not said," she said softly.

"I know, I'm just a little scared," Emma said and leaned over, laying her head on Kelly's shoulder.

"We have to be very careful, no one can know about this," she continued, "Mike could go to jail, and we'd be separated forever if someone found out."

Emma nodded and said very seriously, "I know, I'm scared to death of that and terrified of what would happen if Mom found out. She's coming home tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll do something that will get us caught. Ya know, I have trouble channeling in productive ways."

Both girls smiled at that long running joke. "Just don't take chances, that's the most important thing," Kelly reminded her.

Emma nodded and they chatted about meaningless things the rest of the drive. As they pulled up to the school, Emma leaned over and kissed her cheek softly, an outwardly normal kiss for a sister and whispered, "I love you so much Kel. Be safe going back to school."

Kelly smiled and nodded, touching her cheek lightly, then watched her get out of the car and walk away. 'Fuck she looks good in that outfit,' she thought as she pulled away from the curb. She headed back to the house to talk to Mike; he was a bit shocked about this morning and she needed to make sure he knew what she and Emma had talked about. She thought about Emma's concerns about Mom and smiled.

She parked in the driveway and waved to a neighbor as she went into the house. Mike was at the table with his laptop open and his phone to his ear. She waved and headed up to her room. She showered quickly and threw on her makeup, dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a crop top that she thought was sexy before grabbing her bag and heading downstairs.

Mike was off the phone and looked up at her as she walked into the room. The look of concern on his face was so adorable and as she looked at him, she kind of wished she hadn't promised Emma not to fuck him without her. She walked over and slid into his lap, putting her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder. "This morning was wonderful, Mike," she whispered, "I'm so glad Em let me join you."

Mike smiled and looked at her as he said, "I was a bit surprised to say the least. Did she tell you I saw the two of you earlier?"

Kelly nodded. "Yes, she also told me you were jerking off watching us."

"Well, yeah," he said blushing a little, "Kind of hard not to once I saw you between her legs.

Kelly kissed him. "I'd take you upstairs and fuck your brains out right now if I hadn't promised Em," she said with a dirty look on her eyes.

"Promised her what?" Mike asked.

"That I would only be with you when it was the three of us," she replied.

"Oh", said Mike.

"Yeah," Kelly continued, "I figure she is worried about losing something special. Seem a bit silly, I would never try to seal you from her, but if it matters to her, I'll do it."

Mike nodded and kissed her. "She is lucky to have a sister like you, Kel," he said as he squeezed her.

"I talked to her about being careful, not telling anyone anything, not taking chances when Mom's home and stuff like that," she said.

"Yeah, we talked about it, too, but it's obviously something we're going to have to deal with at this point," he said.

They sat for a few minutes before Mike's phone rang. Kelly got up and kissed him as he picked it up and started talking. She waved as she grabbed her bag and headed out the door and back to school. She'd get back with about an hour before she had to be in class, so she stopped at the coffee shop and grabbed a coffee for the trip. On the trip back she called her mom and reported that all was good. Emma was doing great, and Mike was holding up fine, more than fine she thought, but didn't add.

Mike checked his watch and realized it was just after four. He needed to run to pick Emma up from school. He had talked to Carol earlier and she had asked that he take Emma out for a nice dinner and a treat. He told her that he'd already put dinner together. The lies were already starting, not a good thing. He hadn't started dinner, but he was a little concerned at that point about being alone in public with Emma. She was a little overly affectionate and that might not be the best thing for a public place. Selfishly, he wanted as much time with Emma tonight as he could get.

As he pulled up to the school, Emma was standing at the curb with a young man who was obviously enamored with the beautiful girl. Mike felt a little jealous as he pulled up and stopped right next to them. Emma smiled as he pulled up and then ran her hand along the boy's arm as she looked at him, flirting. Mike chuckled as she slid into the passenger seat and held her bag in her lap.

They pulled away and the boy waved at the car, probably sporting a bit of a boner, Emma had that effect on men, as Mike knew. They drove quietly for a few minutes before Mike asked, "Who's your friend?"

"What friend?" she responded.

Mike laughed and patted her knee. "Such a flirt you are."

"He's just a boy from one of my classes, Daddy," she said sweetly, "Are you jealous?"

Mike grinned and winked at her.

She tried to look innocent as she sat there but doubted, she was pulling it off. "There better not be anyone home when we get there," she said without looking at him, "I want your cock in my tight little ass, Daddy." As she said it her finger touched the corner of her mouth and she glanced at him.

Mike's foot pressed a little harder on the accelerator. They pulled into the garage and got out of the car, walking into the kitchen. When the door closed, Emma dropped her bag and grabbed Mike from behind, turning him to her as she wrapped her arms around him. Her hand went straight to his crotch, and she found that he was already hard and smiled as her lips pressed against his.

She rubbed his cock through his jeans as they kissed. She suddenly pulled back and smiled as she said, "Oh, guess what, I got an A on my biology exam today.". Her lips went back to his immediately and he mumbled something that might have been congratulations, but she did t care at that point.

She moved her hand from his cock and draped her arms over his shoulders, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. She broke the kiss long enough to whisper, "Take me upstairs and fuck me."

Not needing any more encouragement, he locked his arms around her and walked upstairs while she kissed and nibbled his neck. "My room," she stated as they reached the top of the stairs, and he turned left and headed that way. They got to her room, and she giggled as he dropped her onto her back on her bed. She quickly unbuttoned and removed her white blouse and bra, then wiggled her panties off, leaving on the little plaid skirt that she could tell by the way she watched her that he liked so much. He stripped off his t-shirt and was starting to undo his pants when she pushed his hands away and nearly tore them open, digging inside for his swollen cock.