Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked down at Carol and smiled, her face beaming. Emma squirmed and wriggled, and Carol got more and more into it as Emma responded. It didn't take long before Emma's little body was shaking and squirming as she came, coating Carol's face in her sweet juices.

Emma leaned forward and kissed Carol, playfully licking the juices from her face. Carol sat up and smiled as she watched Kelly ride Mike's cock. She wanted it though, like she'd never wanted it before. She got on her knees and kissed Kelly, whispering, "my turn, baby."

Kelly slid off and Carol wrapped her lips around Mike's cock, taking the length into her mouth and reveling in the taste of Kelly's pussy on it. She bobbed her head up and down the shaft a few times before moving up and kissing Mike and looking deep into his eyes. "Fuck me baby, like you fuck my girls," she said with a grin, getting on her hands and knees and looking back at him with lust in her eyes.

Mike got up on his knees and moved behind her, grabbed her hips and slid his cock into her. She let out a long deep moan as he buried his cock inside her. The girls watched for a minute before moving beside Mike. Emma kissed him while Kelly reached down and played with Carol's breasts. Mike's hand slid down Emma's back and over her butt, moving between her legs and dipping into her pussy. Her pussy was dripping, and mikes finger slid easily inside her, making her bite her lip and groan.

She wiggled a bit and rocked on his finger until he slipped it out and she felt the tip press against her asshole. She looked in his eyes, her eyes bright with anticipation and squealed gently as his finger slipped into her butt. Mike was driving his cock into his wife now and she was grunting and pushing back onto his cock urgently to meet each stroke. Kelly moved in front of Carol on her back and slid her pussy up into her face. Carol pressed her face in and hungrily licked and sucked as Mike fucked her.

Kelly came first, shaking and twisting, grabbing Carol's head and pressing into her dripping cunt. Carol hit the edge and fought to hold it there. Mike screamed out as he began to cum and she let go, her body shaking as they came together. Emma broke her kiss with Mike and reached down, taking Mike's cock in her hand as it slid out of Carol. She lowered her head and took it in her mouth, licking the cum and Carol's pussy from it before turning and running her tongue along Carol's dripping cunt and lapping up a big glob of Mike's cum as it dripped out.

Carol dropped onto her stomach then rolled onto her back. The four of them collapsed on the bed, pretty much spent. One at a time they moved up together in the bed, arms and legs entwined and lay there. Mike reached over and turned off the light and they all lay there, thoughts rolling their heads until eventually they each fell asleep, Carol being the last. She was somewhat shocked at herself for what she had just done but remembered the lust and desire she felt.

None of them moved until the sun was filtering in along the edge of the window blinds. Mike was the first to stir and he slipped out of the tangle of bodies in the soft light and went into the bathroom. A minute later Carol joined him. She turned on the shower and moved up close to him, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Tell me this is all going to be OK, Mike," she said softly.

He paused before he squeezed her tight and said, "I can't promise that, but at this point, the important thing is, are you OK with this?"

She nodded and held him tight. "I love you Mike, and as strange as this all seems, it seems right for us."

They kissed and stepped into the shower, washing each other tenderly. As they were getting out of the shower Kelly and Emma came into the bathroom and slipped into the shower. "I'll go make breakfast," Mike said, grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and slipping out.

Emma and Kelly stepped into the shower and started making out, seemingly as a show. Carol shook her head and went into the bedroom to get dressed. The girls showered and went to their own rooms to dress before heading downstairs. Mike was putting bacon, eggs and toast on the table and they each grabbed a plateful and dug in. Carol, Mike and Emma had coffee, Kelly made tea and they sat at the table and chatted.

Mike looked up with a serious look on his face. Josh and Michael, his sons, would be there for a week, starting tonight. "I'm picking the boys up this afternoon, when they're here, we must be extra careful. Everyone goes to bed in their bed and wakes up in their bed. What happens after they go to bed needs to be quiet and doors locked," looking at Emma as he made the last statement.

"What?" Emma said as she looked around at everyone. "Ok, fine."

Emma got up and cleared the table and they went about their Sunday.

Mike's ex dropped the boys off at five as usual. Kelly stayed for dinner before driving back to school. Before she left, she and Emma had a chat, and she was comfortable that Emma was in a good place. The evening was a normal evening getting ready for the upcoming week. Finishing homework, laundry and relaxing. The boys went to bed at 10, Emma a little later.

Mike and Carol sat on the couch together, Mike sitting with her rather than in his chair. She kissed his cheek and smiled and said softly, "I was thinking of going to visit Emma tonight. Want to join me?"

Mike thought for a second, and while he really did want to, he also thought it would be good for Carol and Emma to have some time to themselves. "I think you should have some private time with Emma, so I'll pass this time," he said as he kissed her softly. They sat together for a while longer, then went upstairs.

Carol put on a cotton robe while Mike slipped into bed. She kissed him softly before quietly slipping down the hall. She opened the door and Emma stirred and turned, seeing Carol in the doorway.

"Hi Mom," she whispered and pulled the covers over to invite her in. Carol closed the door and locked it behind her, then moved across the room, letting her robe drop as she slid into the bed. The room was dark, and she could barely see Emma's form as they slid together.

Caroll had never really thought about how different Emma was built compared to Kelly, but the difference seemed so substantial as her hand slid along her long, lean, body. They kissed softly and just touched each other for a while. Carol took Emma's hand and guided it to her breast, responding to her touch maybe a little over the top to make sure she knew how much she enjoyed it. They touched and kissed and fondled each other for about an hour before Carol slipped her hand between Emma's legs and slid a finger inside her pussy. Emma squirmed and wiggled as Carol's finger worked inside her.

Panting, her breath ragged as she neared her orgasm, she leaned into Carol and whispered, "Fuck yes Mommy, make me cum, please Mommy."

Carol about melted and her fingers drove deeper and harder into Emma's pussy. She was so turned on and wanted nothing more at that moment than to make her beautiful daughter cum. Harder and faster her fingers worked until Emma grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her face to muffle her screams. Her pussy gushed and covered Carol's hand and her body arched and spammed and shook.

They lay there in the dark holding each other as Emma recovered. Kissing softly and caressing each other. Carol kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek as she slid out of the bed. "Goodnight love," she whispered.

"Goodnight, Mommy," Emma responded.

Carol slipped on her robe and quietly went back to her room. She was so turned on at that moment. She quietly entered the room where Mike was asleep, dropped her robe and slid into bed beside him. Fuck it, she thought and pushed the covers back. Her hand wrapped around his cock, and he stirred. A couple strokes and it began to stiffen, and he woke. She climbed on top of him, straddling his shoulders and took his cock into her mouth.

It was dark but Mike knew it was not Emma by her build and he was pleasantly surprised when he felt her pussy in his face and her mouth wrap around his cock. He gripped her hips with his hands and began licking her folds as her mouth slid up and down his shaft. Her head twisted and turned, tongue wrapping around his cock as she devoured him urgently. He slid two fingers into her soaked pussy as his tongue pressed against her clit. She ground against his tongue as he fingered her, squirming and panting.

She came quickly, shaking and shuddering. Her mouth latched onto the base of his cock as the pleasure wave rolled through her. As it passed, she was back to work, milking his cock. He started to convulse, and she sucked harder until he erupted, painting the back of her throat with a thick stream of cum. She swallowed it and milked the laps drops tenderly from his cock before turning and sliding up next to him. Her arm across his chest, she laid her head on his shoulder and caught her breath. They lay there together until they fell asleep.

Morning came and the normal Monday chaos ensued. Mike took the boys to school then went to work. Carol took Emma to school then back to the house to work. She was tied up and asked Mike if he could pick Emma up on the way home. He told her he could but would be a few minutes late, because he had to pick up the boys first. She'd get a message to Emma to let her know, remembering that they needed to get Emma her cell phone back, she had earned it.

Mike picked up the boys and then stopped for Emma who was waiting at the curb when he got there. The boys were a little worried, life with Emma had been quite a challenge recently and they were a little wary of her. But Emma was lovely and talked to the boys as they went home, even agreeing to go to Josh's baseball game on Friday.

They got back to the house and had a nice evening. Josh went to practice with a friend, Michael did his homework then played Xbox with Emma. Dinner was a bit of a leftover grab as usual on Mondays, but everyone got fed, homework was done and by 10, everyone started filtering off to bed.

Emma was at the table using her mom's laptop for some school research when Carol came in and held her hand out to her. In her hand was Emma's cell phone. Emma smiled broadly as she saw it and Mike walked in from the family room.

Carol was near tears and Mike put his arm around her. "Emma, I am so happy to give you this back. I am so proud of how much you've done and how great you are doing in school," she said to her.

Emma hugged her and put the phone in her pocket as she said, "Thanks Mom, I really appreciate you trusting me again. I promise, you won't regret it."

Mike looked at her and smiled, kissed them both and said goodnight as he headed upstairs. He undressed and was coming out of the bathroom when the door opened, and Emma and Carol came in. Carol closed and locked the door behind them, and they crossed the room and met him.

He was standing naked in the middle of the room, they dropped to their knees in front of him and began to jerk his cock, together. He was hard after a few strokes and Emma was quick to wrap her lips around it and slide the length of it into her throat.

Carol caressed his balls and ran her hands over Emma's small breasts as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Then Carol stood and looked Mike in the eyes as she peeled off her clothes, tossing them aside until she was completely nude. She ran a finger over his chin and leaned in close. "I've got a surprise for you, love," she said teasingly and walked over to the bed, bending over and spreading her feet as she lay her chest on the bed.

Emma shoved his cock into the back of her throat and gagged, pulling off and dripping thick saliva from her lips as she stood and wrapped her hand around his cock. She led him to Carol and leaned over, letting a long thick line of saliva run down into Carol's ass crack, then used her finger to spread it around her pucker. Carol tensed as Emma's thin finger slipped into her ass, it wasn't the first time, but it had been a long time for Carol. Emma held out her hand and spit on it, wrapping her palm around the head of Mike's cock before guiding it to Carol's ass.

"Mommy wants you to fuck her in the ass like you do me, Daddy," she said with an innocent voice that made Carol nearly gush. Her hand moved the head of his cock slightly, and she guided him as he eased it into Carol's ass. Carol tried to relax and groaned as she felt Mike's cock fill her ass. Mike grunted as her ass clenched his cock, squeezing it as he slid it slowly in deeper.

Emma moved her hand and began to rub Carol's clit as Mike began to slowly glide in and out of her ass. Carol's face was pressed into the bed, and she gripped the covers and gasped as Mike fucked her in the ass. Driving her ass back onto Mike's cock and grinding against Emma's fingers. She gasped and shook, her body shaking as she came, but Emma didn't stop, and she felt another orgasm building. Face buried in the covers and gripping it as she clenched Mike's cock and rode another glorious orgasm.

She collapsed, her legs giving out and Mike's cock slid from her ass. Carol rolled over and sat up as Emma pushed down her shorts and lay on her back between Carol's legs. Carol cradled her as Emma lay back against her mother and spread her legs as the two women looked up at Mike.

"Come on Daddy, fill my cunt with your cum," Emma urged as Mike moved between her legs and slid his cock into her. Carol held Emma as Mike drove his cock into Emma's cunt. Both women urged Mike on as he began to convulse, and Carol locked her arms around Emma as he drove his cock in and filled her with his load.

Mike leaned forward and they kissed before sliding into the bed together and drifting off to sleep.

They were awakened by a knock at the door and Michael asking if they wanted him to make breakfast. Mike looked at his phone and thought, 'shit, it's late, we need to leave in twenty minutes.' Carol and Emma were sitting there looking at him with oh fuck looks on their faces.

Mike called back to Michael, "Yes, go ahead and make breakfast, we're running a little late this morning."

He jumped up and got in the shower, Carol right behind him. Emma put her clothes on and peeked out the door before scurrying back to her room to get ready for school. Mike was downstairs with the boys, and they had breakfast and he called up the stairs as they left.

Carol was downstairs next, followed soon after by Emma who was fully put together and ready to go despite the rush. They shook their heads and looked at each other, "I thought we had rules about that," Emma said with a laugh. Carol giggled, but it wasn't really funny. Emma in their room in the morning could be explained without much concern, but as they all knew, the walls were not great sound barriers. They had to be more careful when the boys were here.

Carol dropped Emma at school on her way to work, then Mike picked her up on his way home. They had dinner together, then Emma and the boys went upstairs to do her homework while Mike and Carol sat at the kitchen table and caught up on some work before going into the family room to relax and watch some TV. Emma came downstairs after she finished her homework and grabbed a snack then went in to say goodnight.

She leaned over the back of the couch and kissed Carol and Mike. It was a bit early for bed, but she said softly, "Kel's roommate is out tonight and we're gonna video chat.". She stated to walk away but turned, "Oh, can you connect my laptop, Mom?"

Carol thought about it for a minute and smiled. "Sure baby, if I can watch."

Mike shook his head and got up from the couch. "You all have fun, I need to sleep, you all are wearing my ass out" he said as he kissed them both and headed upstairs.

Emma grabbed Carol's hand and they headed upstairs to Emma's room. Emma handed Carol her laptop and Carol connected it to the internet, clicking the "Reconnect Automatically" button. Emma smiled as she saw that and gave Carol a quick hug as Carol sat at Emma's desk. Emma slid up on her bed and started the call to Kelly. Emma sat so Carol could see the screen and when Kelly answered let her know that Mom was watching. Kelly was not sure exactly what that meant at first, but decided it was kinky.

The week passed on like any other apart from pretty much nightly sexual encounters between at least two of the three. Thursday night Carol reminded Emma that she was spending the weekend with her dad and helped her pack a bag. Emma was excited to see her dad and had a chance to apologize to him too, though not the way she apologized to Mike. She would survive being without sex for the weekend, but she wasn't happy about it.

Kelly decided to spend the weekend at home, she felt a little jealous that Emma had Carol and Mike all to herself all week. So, she'd take this opportunity to have some time of her own with them. Josh and Michael were there, but they'd make it work.

Joe picked up Emma after school and they went to Josh's baseball game as Emma had promised. Mike and Joe got along fine, the issues with Emma had gone a long way in putting petty jealousy in its place. After the game Emma gave Josh a hug in front of all his teammates, most of whom stopped dead and wondered who this hottie in the schoolgirl outfit was. Josh explained it was his stepsister and the jokes started. Josh played it off like the guys were being assholes, but like all fifteen-year-old boys, he noticed a pretty girl, even if it was his stepsister.

Kelly showed up late in the game and chatted with her dad a bit before he and Emma left and headed back to his house. The rest of the family headed home, stopping for pizza on the way. They sat in a booth in a corner, Mike and the boys on one side of the table, Carol and Kelly on the other. As they were eating Mike felt a foot slide up along his crotch. Both Kelly and Carol were looking at him with wry expressions as they slowly ate pizza. Mike continued to talk with the boys as either Kelly or Carol gave him a footjob under the table.

As they left the restaurant, Mike smacked Carol on the ass playfully. "Don't look at me babe, that was all your daughter's doing," she replied. "I just enjoyed watching you squirm."

It was getting late when they got home, and everyone crashed in the family room and watched a movie they'd all seen many times. The boys were allowed to stay up as late as they wanted on Friday and Saturday, so Carol and Mike went up to bed while Kelly and the boys played Xbox. After getting destroyed in multiple games, Kelly finally called it a night and headed up to bed.

She knew the rule, but there was no way she was waiting for the boys to go to bed, they'd be up most of the night. So, she got ready for bed and put on a t-shirt that covered her ass and slipped down the hall to Mike and Carol's room. As she was about to open the door, Josh came up the stairs and saw her.

"OK, night Mom," she said, acting as if she was pulling the door shut. She turned and smiled at Josh, "Going to bed?"

"Yeah, have early practice tomorrow," he replied, "Night."

"Night," she returned, noticing his eyes wander over her exposed legs. He was a cute kid, looked a lot like his dad. Was gonna be quite the ladies' man when got older, she thought as she headed back to her bedroom and closed the door.

She sat in her room for about ten minutes before slipping back down the hall and into Carol and Mike's room. The bathroom light was on and the door open, casting some light in the room and she saw her mom on her back, legs spread wide while Mike was between her legs. She locked the door, stripped off her t-shirt and slipped into the bed, kissing her mom before sliding down and joining Mike between her legs.

They licked and teased her pussy and Kelly was impressed with how much Mike put into it, she had found that most men treat oral sex as a job and just go through the motions. Not Mike, he was into it, responding to Carol's queues and driving her nuts. Since he seemed to have that well in hand, she slid up and straddled her mom's face. Carol's newfound love for oral sex was quite a treat. She looked down into her mother's eyes as she lowered herself onto her lips, using her fingers to pull her hood back and expose her clit.