Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 06

Story Info
What Now?
12.2k words
4.59
7.5k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly tried to come up with an explanation for why her 18-year-old sister, Emma, had just found a pair of their mother's panties with a damp crotch on her bedroom floor and the room smelling of sex. The reality was she and their mother had just had sex and her mother had missed her panties as she scooped up her clothes and ran to her room when they heard Emma come home. Since she and Emma, along with their stepfather, Mike, had recently begun a sexual relationship, she was planning on telling Emma that she and their mother had been sexually active but hadn't had the right moment. She was also trying to find the right time to tell her mother, Carol, that she and Emma were having sex, the whole Mike situation, was another matter entirely. What is the right moment to tell your sister that you're fucking your mom or tell your mom that you and your sister are fucking her husband.

Everything that crossed her mind seemed more stupid than the last, so she decided the only option was the truth. At this point, the fact that she was having sex with their mom did not seem like a big deal, given she and Emma and Mike had just spent most of a week fucking like rabbits.

Kelly sighed softly and whispered, "Mom and I have been, um," she paused looking for the right word, "intimate for a while, Em."

Emma couldn't figure out how she felt, jealous, angry, excited? "How long is a while?" she asked, not sure what else to say.

"Little over a year, maybe."

"Oh," Emma said almost emotionlessly.

They sat for a minute in silence. Emma just looked at the panties in her hand as she turned them over between her fingers. Finally, she broke the silence by asking, "Does Mike know?"

"Don't think so," Kelly responded, not quite sure to be honest.

"Oh," Emma responded again, followed by more silence.

"Is that why it seemed so easy for you the first time we were together?" Emma asked.

Kelly thought for a minute before responding, "Maybe, I mean I guess once the taboo is gone, it's gone."

Emma wasn't sure how she felt but was hurt. It was different than Mike, he was their stepdad. Kelly and their mom had something so intimate, and she was left out. Even after she and Kelly had been together, Kelly had kept it from her.

Emma dropped the panties and slid off the bed. Kelly watched her go and said nothing, unsure what to say. Emma went back to her room and sat on her bed. She didn't cry, she just sat and thought. She started to think that maybe this was a good thing. The biggest thing keeping her and Mike from being together, was trying to keep it from her mom. Seemed like it would be pretty hard for her mom to get too upset about her fucking Mike, since she was fucking Kelly. Well, she'd probably be upset, but she really couldn't do anything about it.

She went back and found Kelly still in her room, she had heard Mom go back downstairs a while before. She thought about involving Kelly in her plan, but decided Kelly might try to talk her out of it, so she kept it to herself. She walked in and snuggled up against her. "Sorry, I'm OK now, just needed to process that," she said softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Em," Kelly started, but Emma cut her off with a light wave of her hand.

"I understand," Emma said," I didn't tell you about Mike until you found out, it's not the kind of thing you just announce."

They sat quietly for a few minutes until they heard Mike come home and they headed downstairs. Carol was making dinner, steaks on the grill and corn and potatoes. Mike went up and showered, came back and manned the grill. They sat and chatted over dinner, the happy family.

They watched a movie together after dinner, then the girls went off to their rooms and Mike and Carol watched some more TV until it was time for bed.

Mike was already in bed when Carol climbed in beside him. She ran her hands over his bare chest and began kissing him as she slid up alongside him. Any time she was with Kelly, she always ended up having sex with Mike that night if he was home. Whether it was guilt or something else, she didn't know, but it was one of those things. Her hand slid down into his shorts and wrapped around his cock which responded quickly to her touch. She smiled at him and kissed him as she stroked him slowly and lovingly.

Emma heard them come up the stairs and waited a few minutes before sneaking down the hall and pressing her ear to their bedroom door. She was wearing a long T-shirt and no panties, which had become her normal sleep wear. She heard muffled sounds and stood silently for maybe ten minutes. Then she heard what she was waiting for, Mike moaning, the sound that told her that they were having sex. She smiled and waited patiently.

Mike's hand moved up and played with Carol's breast. His fingers teasing her nipple and causing her to moan softly in his mouth. Their kiss became more urgent as he tugged softly on her nipple and her hand squeezed his cock tighter Mike was in the mood for a blowjob, but that was unlikely with Carol, and he wasn't surprised when she slid on top of him and guided his cock inside her. She moaned as she slid down his cock and sat up straight, leaning back as she rocked slowly.

The sounds of sex were more urgent now and Emma could hear her mom's muffled groans. It was time.

She turned the knob on the door and walked in and closed the door behind her Carol froze and her hands went across her chest, Mike's head turned suddenly, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Emma, don't you knock," Carol blurted out, surprised that Emma had not turned and left when she realized what was going on.

Rather than leaving, Emma moved toward the bed and climbed up next to them. Mike glared at her, and Carol sat there in shock, covering her chest with her arms.

"Can I join you, Mom?" Emma said with a smile.

"Emma, what the fuck?" Carol blurted out.

To Carol's shock, Emma peeled off her shirt and moved toward her, draped over her shoulders and leaned in, her lips close to her mother's ear. "I know about Kelly, Mom," Emma whispered, quiet enough that Mike couldn't hear. Carol looked at her in stunned silence and Emma slid a hand down and cupped her breast as she pressed her lips to Carol's.

Mike was in shock. He had no idea what to do and now, Emma was kissing her mom and fondling her breast and Carol was not stopping her. What the fuck had Emma said to her?

Carol pushed Emma back a bit as she stammered, "That's completely different, Mike, uh"

Emma nodded and grinned, turning to Mike. "Yes Mom, Mike. I fucked Mike, just like you fucked Kelly. Then Kelly and I fucked Mike."

Mike and Carol stared at each other. Carol wanted to be furious but saw the look of confusion in Mike's face and realized she had no moral ground to stand on. Carol slid off Mike's cock and sat there stunned.

"Emma, go get your sister," Carol said quietly as she stared at Mike.

Emma grinned and bounced off the bed, heading for Kelly's room. Kelly was still awake, sitting on her bed with headphones on, reading a textbook and taking notes when a naked Emma barged into her room. "Come on, Kel. Family meeting," she said with a smile.

Kelly took the headphones off, looking at Emma standing naked in her doorway and responded, "Huh?"

"Family meeting," Emma said with a giggle, "right now, in Mom and Dad's room."

Kelly was too shocked to argue and followed Emma down the hall to their parents' room without a word. Mike and Carol had not said a word since Emma had left and Emma climbed back up on the bed, she and her parents naked. Kelly stood by the bed in a t-shirt and panties wondering what the fuck had happened that led to this moment.

Emma was running this thing at this point and stated, "OK, so we're pretty much all fucking each other and it's time to get it out in the open so we can all quit sneaking around."

No one spoke, so Emma kept it going. "Mom, you are fucking Kelly and Dad, right?" she said, looking at Carol.

Carol just sat there, stunned.

Emma looked at Kelly. "OK, Kelly, you're fucking everyone in the room, right?" she stated.

Kelly nodded sheepishly and looked at her mother.

"Mike, you're fucking everyone too, right?"

Mike nodded with a guilty look on his face and Carol glared at him.

"And I'm fucking everyone but Mom," she stated., "OK, now everyone is up to date on who's fucking who."

Kelly decided to jump in and help Emma out. "Mom, this all kinda started this week. I came home and things happened with Emma and I, just like it did with you and I," she stated.

Mike looked at Carol who was sitting in stunned silence as all this came out.

"And Mike and I started this week," Emma said, turning to Carol, "I'm the one that started it Mom, I've wanted him for a while. When Kelly found out she asked to join us. When I found your wet panties in her room today, and she told me what was going on I decided it was stupid for us all to keep sneaking around."

It got quiet again. It was all out on the table, no more secrets. It was Mike that finally broke the silence with simple question, "So, now what?"

He looked directly at Carol when he said it as she was the only one kind of out of the loop at this point. She shrugged, still trying to process all this.

Kelly walked over and climbed onto the bed with everyone else. "Mom, what happened this week was just like what happened with you and I, "she said softly, "Yeah, it's kind of fucked up, but no one is doing anything they don't want to do. We're all adults."

Carol nodded and reached her hand out and placed it on Kelly's. She looked at Mike, still a little angry at what he had done to her baby girl. It didn't matter that Emma started it, Mike is a grown man, he should have stopped it. But she could say the same thing about herself.

Mike looked at and asked, "Are we OK?"

After a short pause, she responded, "No, we're not OK," as she got off the bed, picked up her nightgown and walked out of the room. She slipped on the nightgown as she walked down the stairs, then went to the kitchen and sat down at the table with her face in her hands and cried.

Emma was in shock, her plan seemed so easy. Get everything out in the open and everyone could go about having a good time and not worry about it. Simple, right? What she hadn't counted on was the realities of emotions and reality that were difficult for an eighteen-year-old to understand. She looked at Mike and started to cry, wrapping her arms around him and whispered, "Mike, I'm sorry, I really meant to fix things, make it better, I didn't think she'd get mad, I really thought..."

Mike kissed her forehead and stopped her, whispering, "I know, but it's a lot for someone to deal with."

Emma started to get up saying, "I'll go talk to her, I'll make it alright."

Mike stopped her, shaking his head and saying, "No, Emma, this is on me, I have to deal with this."

He got out of bed, leaving Kelly and Emma sitting there. He pulled on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, then went downstairs to find Carol.

He found her sitting at the kitchen table and sat down in the chair across from her. He didn't know how to start, so he sat for a moment.

Carol broke the silence, "How could you? Those are my daughters and you used them like your whores?" Her voice rose but she never looked up from her hands.

Mike didn't respond, he felt like anything he said was going to make things worse.

Sobbing, Carol shot out angrily, "Am I not good enough for you? You need my daughters to satisfy you?"

Mike was trying to keep calm; he was a little angry at being attacked like this when she was doing basically the same thing, but he knew playing the what-about-you game was a bad idea. "I'm sorry, Carol," he said quietly, "and it has nothing to do with you not being good enough or anything about you. I can't explain why it happened, and I won't try to excuse what I did."

Carol looked up from his hands, anger in her eyes as he continued, "It happened, and in the moment, it didn't feel so wrong. But right now, I can't explain it. All I can do is tell you how sorry I am."

Carol's anger turned to hurt as she looked in his eyes. She felt like she was a failure as a wife and a mother. Not only had her husband turned to her daughters to get what she obviously hadn't been able to give him, but she had done the same. Her tears rolled again as she spoke softly, "What did I not do, Mike? Why did you need more?"

Mike got up and moved next to her, putting his arm around her. His heart was breaking, he had done this to her, and he had no idea how or if he could fix it. "Carol," he spoke calmly and evenly, "I never wanted more than you. It happened and I didn't stop it, but I never felt like anything was missing from my life that I needed to fill."

She turned her head and buried her face on his shoulder, her arms around his chest. "I'm sorry, Mike. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy, I'm sorry about what I did with Kelly. What have we done?"

Holding her in his arms, he stroked her back gently to comfort her. "We've done what we've done, we can't make it go away. The question is, what now?"

"I don't think we can have that conversation without the girls," Carol answered.

Mike nodded and they got up from the table and went back upstairs.

Emma and Kelly had put their shirts back on and were sitting on the edge of the bed. They had sat in silence the whole time, neither knowing what to say and both were terrified that their family had just been destroyed. It was somewhat of a relief when Mike and Carol walked into the room together, but both girls held their breath and waited for what was next.

No one spoke, so Emma blurted out, "Mom, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. Please don't blame Mike. I started it."

Mike shook his head and cut her off again, "No, Emma, it's not your fault. I chose to do what I did."

Carol walked over and put her arms around Emma and said softly, "No, baby, don't blame yourself, we're all guilty of something in all this."

Mike and Carol sat down on the edge of the bed next to the girls. After a moment, Carol began, "I'm not angry, well, not anymore, I guess."

Kelly started to say something, but Carol cut her off with a shake of her head, "Kelly, I don't regret for one second what we did. I felt so guilty though, that I kept it from Mike." She turned and looked at Mike, "Mike, you have to understand, what I did with Kelly was never about not being satisfied with you as my husband."

Mike nodded, completely understanding.

Carol continued, "And Emma, I am not mad at you at all. We do things sometimes that we don't understand and can't explain. I know things have been hard for you and if this is what you needed, well..." her voice trailed off.

"Now what?", Emma asked, wiping tears from her eyes.

"I don't know, Emma," Carol answered, "but we should probably try to get some sleep.

They all headed off to their beds where they lay and tried to sleep. All of them stared at the ceiling, their minds too busy to allow them to sleep. Carol sat up after nearly an hour and slid out of bed. As she left the room, she said to Mike, "I need to go talk to Emma."

She went down the hall, quietly entering Emma's room. Emma was awake, like all of them, unable to sleep, and saw her mother's shape in the doorway as she entered. Carol moved silently to the bed and climbed in next to Emma. Emma's arms immediately wrapped around her, and they held each other.

Carol said softly, "Emma, I want you to know, I really am not angry at you or Mike, I understand. I was shocked and angry at myself, but never at you."

Emma pressed closer to her and responded, "Mom, I'm so sorry, I knew it was wrong, but I never let myself think about how it would hurt you, I just thought about what I wanted."

"Are you upset about me and Kelly?" Carol asked.

"I was, yes, I felt like you chose Kelly over me," Emma said, being honest, "but after I thought about it, I realized that it was no different than what I did with Mike, you needed something from each other."

Emma sat up, at this point, she figured the best way to move past this was to be completely honest. "Besides," she said, "she's sexy as fuck."

Carol couldn't help but giggle, Emma really knew how to cut to the chase.

"Mom, are you and Mike gonna be OK?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, sweetie, I think we are," Carol said.

"I promise, I will not be with Mike again," Emma said, sounding very serious.

"Is that what you want, Emma?" Carol asked.

"Honestly, Mom," Emma replied, "no, but if it means our family staying together, then that's what matters."

Carol thought about it, thought about Kelly, thought about Mike. This is so fucked up she thought. "No, Emma, I don't want you to stop being with Mike, if it makes you and him happy," she whispered.

Emma was stunned, did her mom just tell her it was OK for her to fuck her stepdad? "Mom, are you sure?" Emma asked.

"Yeah," Carol answered, kissing Emma softly. "I want us all to be happy, whatever that means."

"Do you want to be with us, Mom?" she asked.

"No, baby," Carol said quietly.

"Why not?" Emma said, "You've been with Kelly. Kelly's been with us, wouldn't we all be more comfortable if we were all just together. No secrets, No hiding anything."

Carol thought about it, was Emma, right? At this point, it did make sense. It would be out in the open, no secrets, no feeling left out. She also began to think about how much she enjoyed being with Kelly and began to nod.

"Go get Kelly and come to our room," she said, "I doubt she is sleeping either."

They both got up and headed down the hall in separate directions. When Carol got back to their bedroom, Mike sat up and looked at her, he had turned on the bedside lamp and was sitting nervously. "What happened?" he asked.

"The girls are coming, and we'll talk, baby," she said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

A few seconds later, Kelly and Emma came into the room, Carol patted the bed beside her, and the girls climbed up with her and Mike.

"Mike, I love you," Carol said, "and girls, I love you, and if being together is what makes you all happy, I am OK with it."

Mike and Kelly looked a bit confused, and Emma smiled and added, "and Mom wants to join us."

Mike looked at Carol, who nodded and laid her head on his shoulder, then wrapped her arms around him. Emma joined the hug, then Kelly. Emma, being Emma made the next move, "So, we're all good now?"

Everyone nodded and Emma grinned and said, "Good.". With that she reached down, slid her hand inside Mike's shorts, wrapped her hand around his cock and started to stroke it while she leaned over and kissed Kelly. Carol started to say something but was cut off when Emma turned and kissed her, Carol was hesitant at first, but then responded to the kiss and slid her hand onto Mike's cock as well.

Kelly leaned in to kiss Mike and then Carol. Everyone was a little unsure and hesitant, looking at Carol for what to do next. Carol sensed it and suspected that they were waiting for her to show that it was alright, not just say it. She needed to do something that would not only make it OK for everyone else, but also, something that would take away the giant pit of fear in her stomach. She climbed over Mike and pushed Emma down onto her back, moved between her legs and began teasing her pussy with her tongue. Carol was still tense and unsure, but she felt Emma squirm as she began licking and sucking her and responded by slipping a finger inside her, making her arch up and squeal with delight.

Kelly moved down and took Mike's cock in her mouth, sucking softly, and watching her mother, who smiled at her as she continued working Emma's clit with her tongue. Kelly ran her lips up and down Mike's shaft, getting it nice and hard before climbing on top and slipping it inside her. She groaned as his cock pressed deep inside her and Carol felt a twinge of jealousy but didn't let it show. Emma's squirms and moans in reaction to her mouth on her pussy was doing a lot to help her not think about it though.