Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she's visiting Kelly this weekend," Emma responded and they were seated in a booth in the back. During dinner, Emma was flirting like mad and squirming as she sat. At one point, Mike asked her if she was alright, and she just grinned and nodded. Her foot kept sliding up and rubbing his cock and she was teasing him unmercifully. They ate, boxed up their leftovers, paid the check and headed back to the house.

During the drive home, Emma kept up her playfulness, reaching over and rubbing his cock through his slacks as he drove, then slipping her panties off and holding them under her nose and letting out a big sigh. Mike's cock was hard as a rock at this point, and she was loving it. At the last traffic light before home, Emma turned in her seat, leaned back against the door and pulled her leg back, revealing a jeweled, metal plug in her ass. Mike shook his head, well, that explained her fidgeting.

"How long has that been in there, sweetie?" he asked.

"I put it in before fifth period," she responded as she ran her finger over her clit. "I've been on the edge ever since and now all I can think about is your dick."

The light turned green, and Mike pulled away while Emma re-situated herself in the seat for the short ride home.

They pulled into the garage and Mike started to get out, but Emma stopped him, unbuttoning his pants and pulling his cock out. On her hands and knees across the console of the car, pulling her skirt up so Mike could see her ass and the plug, she took his cock in her mouth and started sliding up and down, long slow strokes. Pulling off and running her hand gently up the shaft, she kissed him and said, "Sorry, Daddy, I needed a taste. I'm going to my room to get ready, go sit in your chair and wait for me."

With that she slid out of the car, grabbed her panties and book bag and went into the house. Mike got out of the car, buttoned his pants, grabbed his bag and went to his chair as he was told. He texted Carol, 'hope you girls are having a wonderful day.'

___________________________

Carol laughed when she read the text, showed it to Kelly and responded with a smiley face. Neither were very hungry, so they put dinner in the fridge and turned on the TV. Carol sat in the corner of the couch and Kelly leaned up against her. Carol's hand slid down Kelly's chest and settled on her thigh, they sat quietly and watched TV for a while. As she held her oldest daughter, she thought about how different her relationship with Kelly was from her relationship with Emma. If this were Emma, they'd be naked and either fucking or sleeping. What she found the most interesting was that she didn't have a preference, and both worked for her. Occasionally, they would kiss, sometimes just a peck, other times a deeply passionate kiss, then they would settle back and relax.

After a while, Carol got up and headed for the bathroom. She picked up her overnight bag on the way and when she got into the bathroom, she closed the door and dug through the bag, pulling out her butt plug. She giggled a little to herself and thought about how Mike would react when he saw Emma with hers in, she guessed that he already had and that his text was a result of it. She found a small tube of lube she had packed and set it and the plug on the sink.

Peeling off her clothes and hanging them on the back of the door, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and smiled. She had never felt so satisfied in her life, she never considered herself overly sexual until now, and she realized just how much she loved it. She picked up the lube, squeezed a small amount onto her finger, then picked up the plug and coated it in lube. She lifted her leg, putting her foot on the toilet and reached behind her, slipping the plug into her ass. It slid in fairly easily after a bit of initial resistance. Once she had it seated, she exhaled and set her foot back on the floor. The plug gave her a feeling of fullness that was unlike anything she could ever remember.

She stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom portion of the suite, going to the closet and pulling out her navy-blue silk robe. It hung to just above her knee and she pulled it around her and tied it so that her cleavage was plainly visible. She walked out into the main room where Kelly sat, feeling a tingle with each step she took.

Kelly looked up and saw her and smiled. "You look delicious, Mom," she said with a smile.

Carol slid onto the couch next to her, wincing slightly as she sat, the plug in her ass pressing a bit wrong on something inside her. She shifted and felt the relief and the pleasure return.

"You OK, Mom?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah," Carol said with a mischievous grin.

"What?" Kelly asked, looking at her wonderingly.

"I bought myself a little present, I think you'll like it," she said.

Kelly sat up, intrigued now. "What is it?" she asked.

Carol sat back, opened her legs slightly and guided Kelly's hand between her legs. Kelly's fingers touched the plug and her eyes lit up when she realized what was there. "Mom, you slut," she said with a giggle.

"Hey," Carol responded, "I'm not a slut. I like to think of myself as a harlot."

Kelly laughed and her fingers tugged gently on the plug, making Carol squirm. She leaned in and kissed her mom, deep and long, their tongues intertwined. Pulling back, Kelly said, "Let me see."

Carol smiled and slid up onto her knees, pulling her robe up over her hips and playfully wiggling her butt. Kelly ran her fingers along the curves of Carol's ass, then down the crack and over the jeweled base of the plug. "Very pretty, Mom," she said as she wiggled the base and heard Carol gasp softly. Her fingers ran down and slid between the folds of her mom's pussy, damp from excitement already. Carol purred softly at her daughter's touch, then gasped when two of Kelly's fingers slipped inside her. Kelly rolled her fingers up and felt the hardness of the metal plug through the thin silky wall of her mother's pussy.

Leaning forward, she placed her lips next to her mother's ear and began slowly sliding her fingers in and out, breathing softly into her mother's ear, then whispering, "No, I think you are a slut, Mom. I think you're a filthy slut," as she drove her fingers in deeper and harder.

Carol was on fire, she wanted to be fucked so hard. "Yes baby, I'm a filthy slut. Please, fuck me, please," she begged.

Kelly smiled, she decided she really liked being the "man" like this. She pulled her fingers from her mother's sopping wet pussy and stuck them in her mouth, looking her mother in the eyes as she licked them clean. "Don't move, I'll be right back," she said as she moved toward the bedroom, grabbing her overnight bag on the way.

When she got into the bedroom, she tossed her bag on the bed, stripped out of her clothes and dug her strap-on out of her bag. Stepping into the harness, she tugged the straps tight around her hips and took the seven-inch purple rubber cock in her hand. She walked back into the main room, coming up behind her mother who was still on her hands and knees on the couch. Kelly ran her hand over her mother's ass and up her back as she moved along, positioning herself in front of her with the cock in her hand.

Her mother gasped when she saw the purple cock. Her mouth opened as Kelly pressed it forward, sliding between Carol's lips, then along her tongue until it pressed against the back of her throat, causing her to gag. Easing back a bit, Kelly began slowly thrusting her hips forward and back, then pressed it against the back of her throat again, making her gag, and drool. Kelly slid the cock from her mouth, thick saliva dripping from it. Kelly moved behind her and pressed the head of the cock against her mother's wet pussy, taking her fleshy hips on her hands and pushing the purple rubber cock inside her.

Carol, squealed with delight as Kelly drive the cock into her. The feeling of the big cock, coupled with the plug in her ass was so intense. Her chest dropped to the couch and her face pressed against the arm as she pushed her hips back to meet each of Kelly's thrusts. "Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Baby, Please, Yes, she gasped.

She began to squirm more, her breath became more and more ragged, and Kelly knew she was getting close. Reaching down, Kelly grasped the plug and pulled it back, the wide bulb stretching Carol's ass as she neared her climax. Pushing the plug in and out as she drove the purple cock into and out of her pussy, Kelly brought Carol to a screaming orgasm, her body shuddering before she collapsed onto her stomach, sliding off the rubber cock.

________________

Mike sat in his chair and waited patiently. In about ten minutes, he heard Emma coming down the stairs. He watched as she moved in front of him, her hair was down, cascading over her shoulders and she was wearing a pink silk robe that barely covered her ass. She had on sheer white thigh high stockings, and he could see the straps of a white lace garter belt extending from under the robe. She smiled sweetly and said, "I asked Mom to take me shopping so I could have something special for you this weekend."

"You look lovely, angel," Mike replied smiling warmly.

Emma blushed slightly, smiling as she ran her fingers down her chest, opening the robe to slowly reveal a matching white lace bra that covered just up to the top of her nipples and a garter belt. "I figured the panties would just get in the way" she said with a smile as she pushed her arms back and let the robe slide off her shoulder and down to the floor.

Turning, she bent over slowly, her legs straight, and lifted her perfect little ass in the air. The base of the plug glimmered in the evening sunlight streaming through the window as she turned to look back at him. "Pull your cock out, Daddy," she said softly, "stroke it for me."

Mike reached down and unbuttoned his slacks, then slid down the zipper and pulled his cock out of his boxers. The head glistened with pre-cum and he used his thumb to spread it down his shaft as he slowly gripped his cock and moved his hand up and down it. She watched him for a second, then stood and turned, moving slowly toward him. She wanted that cock desperately but was trying hard to control herself and tease him as long as she could.

Climbing up in his lap, she straddled his hips and moved his hand away from his cock, replacing it with her own. It was throbbing as her small hand wrapped around the shaft, holding it as she lowered herself onto it. It was all she could do to keep from plunging the full length of the cock into her, but she slipped it slowly in, feeling it stretch her, feeling the pressure in her ass intensify as his cock slid along the plug. In a little, back a little, in a little more, back a little. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and drove down onto Mike's cock, feeling the pressure of the head against her cervix and letting out a long deep, "Fuuuuck, yes."

Her forearms settled on his shoulders, and she leaned her forehead against his. The pleasures she had experienced over the last few months had been amazing, but this was like nothing she had ever felt before. She moved slowly up and down his cock, feeling every inch of his cock as she eased up until the head was nearly out, then slowly slid back down and started over again.

"Oh my god, Mike, this is so intense," she said looking in his eyes, her words breathy and shallow.

Mike was in his own heaven. The feeling of the plug pressing along underside of his cock as she slid up and down it, was amazing. Coupled with how much he enjoyed experiencing Emma's pleasure, made this one of the greatest sexual experiences of his life. His hands slid up behind her neck and his fingers interlaced, their lips came together, and they kissed softly as she continued to gently ride his cock. Emma slid down and settled, her head moving to his shoulder, and she stayed there for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her.

Finally, she began moving her hips again in slow circles as she nuzzled his neck, nipping playfully with her teeth. This added pressure on her clit to what she was already experiencing, driving her on even more. Her pace increased and she clutched him hard as she felt it starting to build. She didn't know what to expect, but knew it was going to be amazing as she ground her clit against his pelvic bone. Her orgasm continued to build, and she gripped him tighter. When it hit, it was like a long pause, followed by a massive crashing wave of pleasure. Her face was pressed into his shoulder, and she screamed out and dug her fingers into the flesh of his upper back. Panting and squirming, she kept grinding, wanting the orgasm to last forever.

It finally ended and the feeling was replaced with the comforting feel of Mike's cock buried deep inside her and his arms holding her tight against him.

She didn't move for several minutes, not wanting this moment to end. Mike sat and held her without moving until she finally lifted her head and sat up, that movement alone sending a wave of pleasure through her again. She had that look on her face that she got when she was in a perfect place and said, "Fuck, why didn't Mom tell me about these things earlier."

"What do you mean, Mom?" he asked.

"Who do you think bought it for me, I would have been too embarrassed to buy it myself," she said with a grin. "I just wonder if she's using hers herself or on Kelly."

"Hers?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, she got us both, one," she replied," kind of took me by surprise, when she handed it to me."

Mike just shook his head and smiled, imagining the plug nestled in Carol's curvy ass.

"Interesting," was all Mike could say.

--------------------------------------------

Kelly sat back on the couch and watched Carol catch her breath and regain control. The purple cock she wore was shiny with Carols' cum. Yep, she thought, she did really like being the "man".

Carol pushed herself up and turned to look at her. "When did you get that, baby?" she asked.

"Couple weeks ago, when you told me you were coming for the weekend," she replied.

Moving closer, Carol kissed her and said, "Well, who's the slut now?"

"Never said I wasn't," Kelly replied with a wink.

Carol slid down between Kelly's legs and pushed the strap-on out of the way, exposing her pussy, her clit swollen with excitement. Carol ran her tongue up her slit and over her clit, then began lapping hungrily at her clit while she slipped two fingers inside her. She twisted her fingers as they slid in and out, alternating between licking and sucking her clit until Kelly began shaking. Carol was surprised when she felt a small splatter against her face as Kelly came.

Kelly smiled as her mom looked up at her and she saw the small stream running down her cheek. "Yeah, that's new," she said with a giggle.

_________________________

Emma looked at Mike with her most seductive look and said, "As wonderful as the plug feels in my ass, there is something I would much rather have in there."

"What's that?" Mike said, playing along.

She wiggled on his cock a little, sending pulses of pleasure through both of them. "Your beautiful cock, Daddy," she said. "Will you pull the plug out for me please so I can feel your cock in there."

Mike nodded and reached around behind her, gripping the base of the plug and pulling gently. Her ass resisted at first, and Emma gasped as the thick bulb of the plug stretched her open, then exhaled as it easily slid out.

"Holly Fuck," she said.

"Language young lady," Mike said with mock sternness.

"Sorry, Daddy," Emma replied playfully.

She lifted slowly up, feeling a sudden emptiness as his cock slipped from inside her. Moving off the chair, she turned around and moved between his legs, reaching back for his cock and sitting back, guiding the head into her asshole. The warm softness of his flesh and the constant girth felt so different from the tapered metal plug. She moaned softly as the length of his cock slid into her ass. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his knees and lifted and lowered her butt, his cock sliding easily in and out of her ass. She clenched her sphincter muscle and milked his cock, hoping she could make him feel anything close to what she felt earlier.

Her pace increased and she felt Mike's legs shutter. She squeezed harder on his cock and felt the warmth of his cum as it filled her little asshole. Lifting off his cock, she tuned and knelt before him, taking his dripping cock in her mouth and lovingly licked it clean while she felt his cum dropping from her ass. Sliding up into his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his neck softly. She whispered, "You're gonna need to get those pants dry-cleaned."

"Yeah," he responded with a smile, "just might have to at this point."

_________________________________

Kelly and Carol went to bed where they played a bit before going to sleep. They slept late in the morning, neither stirring until well after ten. They thought about the takeout they had picked up for dinner, but it didn't sound appetizing, so they dressed and went to a small cafe in town for coffee and bagels. They talked about Mara and Carol noticed that Kelly's eyes lit up when she talked about her. A twinge of jealousy ran through her, but she knew it was a good thing and she'd never really lose Kelly.

___________________________________

Mike and Emma went to bed early and slept through the night. Mike woke when the sun came up and watched Emma sleep for a few minutes before going for a short run. When he got back, Emma had breakfast ready for him and sat on his lap, ignoring his sweat, while he ate. After breakfast, they went back upstairs and showered, Emma reminding him of the first time they showered together after he went for a run, then dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and played with his cock for a few minutes, stopping before he came. She stood and got up on her toes and kissed him, whispering, "Not yet. I'm gonna save that for later, Daddy."

Mike smiled, wondering what she was up to this time, but knowing whatever it was, he was going to enjoy it. "What do you want to do today, baby?" he asked.

"I was wondering if we could go up to the lake and hike that trail that goes up to the waterfall," she said.

"Sounds great, we can stop at the deli and get some sandwiches for lunch," he replied.

"Cool," she said and slipped out of the shower and bounced off to her room, naked.

Mike dressed and went to the garage, dug a day pack and an insulated lunch bag out of a box. He went in and pulled a couple re-usable ice packs from the freezer and filled a metal water bottle from the pitcher in the fridge. It was about three miles up to the falls, the last mile was a pretty steep climb, so he filled a second bottle with ice and water. Soon after he had everything ready, Emma came skipping down the stairs, her hair up in a ponytail, sticking out the back of one of Josh's old little league ball caps. She had on a grey T-shirt and denim shorts that were just this side of being too small. Fuck, she looked hot, he thought, thinking he had an idea what she was up to.

They went to the Deli and got sandwiches and mac and cheese, packed it in the insulated bag with the ice packs and drove up to the lake. The parking lot was pretty crowded, so the trail would likely be as well. They grabbed the pack and headed out, walking close beside each other, every once in a while, Emma's hand would brush against his cock, or she'd rush ahead when no one was around, stop and bend over to "look at a flower". Yep, Mike thought, he knew exactly what she was up to.

They got up to the falls about 1:00 and were pretty hungry. Emma took a selfie of them at the falls and sent it to Kelly and Mom, then they sat down on a fallen log and ate lunch, several groups of people were around, and Emma was very careful about her teasing. About halfway through their lunch, Emma leaned over and whispered, "before we go back down, we need to go back in the woods so you can put the plug in my ass."