Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 07

Story Info
Life gets more complicated.
12.7k words
4.64
6.4k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all up and moving early. Kelly took Emma to school on her way back to campus and Mike and Carol headed off for work and another week. The family was settling into a rhythm now with Emma taking on a lot of responsibilities around the house to help Carol and Mike out. Most afternoons she would go straight to her room after school and get her homework done, then start getting dinner ready while Mike caught up on work. Occasionally they would play around a bit before Carol got home, but most nights, playtime waited for bedtime when all three were there.

Emma spent a couple nights during the week in her own bed, to give Carol and Mike time to be together and their sex life flourished. Emma and Kelly had added a spark that didn't go out when the girls weren't with them. On Wednesday, Emma asked during dinner if it was alright if Brad took her out to a movie and dinner on Friday. Mike and Carol nodded and after dinner Emma ran upstairs to text Brad that it was OK.

Friday evening was hectic. The doorbell rang and Emma looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh no, he's early," she said as she ran up the stairs, "Mom, please be nice." He wasn't early, he was on-time, but Emma was running late because she was flitting around the house, her brain completely scattered.

Carol shook her head and walked to the door. She opened it and saw a tall, dark haired, handsome young man standing straight and tall, wearing slacks and a striped oxford cloth shirt. "Good evening, ma'am, I'm Brad, I'm here to pick up Emma."

Carol smiled and reached out her hand and said, "Lovely to meet you, Brad, I'm Emma's Mother, Carol. Come in please, Emma will be ready in a moment." She led Brad down the hall to the kitchen where Mike sat at the table with a glass of bourbon in front of him.

Mike stood and extended his hand as Brad approached. "You must be Brad, very nice to meet you." Mike thought, the first test passed, he came in to pick her up, didn't just have her come out to him as many young people seemed to do these days. He felt so old when he thought that.

Brad confidently shook Mike's hand and replied, "it is a pleasure to meet you sir."

"Emma tells us you are going to West Point in the fall," Mike said as he gestured Brad to a seat at the table and Carol moved behind Mike and placed her hands on his shoulders, "that is very impressive."

"Thank you, Sir." Brad responded, "I am very excited, and to be honest, a bit scared."

Mike chuckled and said, "Yes, I would imagine you are. I have several friends who are Academy graduates, and from the stories they tell, both are valid."

Brad smiled widely and Mike instantly liked him, but of course, he was taking his daughter out, so he couldn't let Brad know that.

They heard footsteps coming down the stairs and all looked to see Emma reach the bottom of the stairs, wearing a pink short-sleeved blouse and a pleated black skirt that extended an appropriate length down her thighs. Mike squirmed a bit, knowing what was beneath that sweet outfit. Carol smiled at her lovely daughter and Emma stopped, blushing and said, "What?" as they were all looking at her.

Mike and Carol both laughed, then Carol said, "You look lovely, Emma."

Brad stood and walked to her, smiling as he said, "Yes, you look lovely."

Emma blushed and fidgeted, her voice cracking slightly as she responded, "You look lovely too, um, I mean, you look handsome." Her face was bright red, and she felt like running away.

Brad smiled and said, "Thank you. Are you ready to go."

"Yes," Emma replied, taking a deep breath and looking over at Mike, seeing him smiling. She felt a twinge of guilt as she turned to leave.

Brad turned to Mike and Carol and said, "I will have her home by eleven."

Mike replied, "Midnight is fine, Brad." Then as Brad and Emma started to leave, Mike added in a very serious voice, "But, not a minute after."

Carol stifled a giggle and smacked Mike on the shoulder.

Brad and Emma went out the door and Brad opened the passenger door of his truck, waited for Emma to slip in, then closed the door behind her. Moving around to the driver's side, he climbed into the truck, and they headed off to see a movie. During the movie Brad took Emma's hand and held it and Emma responded with a gentle squeeze.

After the movie they went to a local burger place and had burgers and fries, talking about their lives and getting to know each other. When an awkward silence arose, Brad got a serious look on his face and said, "Emma, I have to tell you, when we were on the dock and that joint was being passed around, I thought I was going to be the only one to say no and thought everyone was going to think I was a freak."

Emma fidgeted and blushed as she said quietly, "I thought the same thing, I thought everyone else would think I was nerd or something. Though a year ago, I wouldn't have passed it up."

Brad looked at her, a bit confused, so she told him a little about the phase she went through and some of the stupid things she had done. As she told him, she got scared that she was oversharing, something she tended to do, and worried that she might scare him off. But it didn't, Brad listened quietly and held her hand and when she was done, he smiled and said, "I'm glad you got things figured out, or I never would have gotten the chance to meet you." They talked about school and their families; Brad had an older brother in the Marine Corps and his father and grandfather had been in the Navy, so his decision to go to West Point had created a bit of drama around the house.

They laughed together, then Brad looked at his watch and said, "I need to get you home."

They walked back to the truck, holding hands, and once again, Brad opened the door for Emma before getting behind the wheel and heading for her house. They talked and laughed as they drove and at twenty minutes until midnight, they pulled into the driveway. They sat quietly for a moment before Brad slipped an arm around Emma's shoulder. She slid over and leaned against his shoulder, and they sat for a few minutes.

Emma turned her head and looked up at him and they kissed, lightly. She felt a tingle and pressed harder against him. They kissed for a few minutes, then Brad pulled away and slipped his arm from around her. "Better get you inside, it's almost midnight."

Emma giggled and sat up, straightening herself and regaining her composure. Brad got out and went around and opened the door. Taking her hand and walking her to the door. He gave her a kiss and Emma opened the door, thanking him for a wonderful time, then closed the door behind her.

Brad got back in his truck and headed home, Emma's scent still in his head.

After she closed the door, Emma leaned back against the door and smiled before taking a deep breath and heading to the family room where she knew Carol and Mike would be waiting. Emma grinned as she walked past them and into the kitchen, making a production out of looking at the clock in the family room, which showed three minutes until Midnight, and winking at Mike. Emma poured a glass of water from the pitcher in the fridge and started for her room, but Carol called out to her as she walked past, "excuse me young lady, are you going to tell us about your evening?"

Emma grinned and turned back to them, a slight giggle as she responded, "oh, I didn't think you'd be interested." She walked back into the family room, set down her water glass and slid in between Mike and Carol on the couch, wiggling her butt playfully as she did. "He was a perfect gentleman," she said looking at Mike, "gave me a nice friendly goodnight handshake at the door."

Mike shook his head and kissed her forehead then said, "OK, smartass, we get it. Did you have a nice time?"

She leaned into Mike and laid her head on his shoulder as she replied, "Yes, saw a fun movie, had burgers and talked. He's a very nice guy and wicked smart."

"Good," Mike said, kissing the top of her head. "Mom and I are going to bed now. Don't stay up too late."

Emma sat up and looked at Carol and said sweetly, "Mind if I tag along?"

Carol ran her hand over her beautiful daughter's cheek and replied, "Of course Emma, you are always welcome." She leaned in and kissed Emma softly. Emma could feel her nipples stiffening and quickly jumped up and headed for her bedroom.

Mike and Carol got up and made their way to their room, undressing before climbing into bed. A few minutes later, Emma came scurrying down the hall, pushing the door shut behind her, out of habit at this point, and climbed into bed next to Carol. Carol's hand was cupping Mike's balls and squeezing them gently, so Emma got on her knees, reached across Carol and wrapped her hand around his shaft and began slowly stroking it as she kissed her mother. Their kiss became hungrier and more urgent, and Mike felt the pressure on his cock increasing as Emma's excitement built.

Carol broke their kiss and let go of Mike's balls, sliding down behind Emma. Her hands pressed her ass cheeks apart and she ran her tongue playfully over Emma's puckering little asshole, then down along the length of pussy. Emma was dripping wet, and Carol wondered how much of that was because of Brad. Emma moved and replaced her hand with her mouth and began slowly bobbing up and down on Mike's cock as her mother's tongue made her moan and twitch with excitement. Emma came quickly and Mike could feel her struggling to keep up her rhythm on his cock as her orgasm hit her.

Gasping, Emma pulled off Mike's cock and turned and kissed her mother before whispering to her, "He's all ready for you, Mommy."

Carol slid up, straddling Mike's hips, and lowered herself slowly onto his cock. Her eyes were locked on Emma's, and she moaned as she exhaled, Mike sliding slowly inside her. Leaning back, she began to rock her hips and Emma reached down and began to rub her clit. Carol's pussy clenched Mike's cock as she rode it, Emma's long fingers pressing harder, forcing Carol quickly to the edge, then over it. She settled down onto Mike's cock as her orgasm washed over her, Emma's fingers still gently pressing her clit and driving her wild.

As she slid off Mike's cock, Emma quickly moved in and took it in her mouth, sucking hard, tasting her mom's pussy as she sucked and jerked it, then climbed up and slid down onto his cock, laying her hands on his chest and riding him until he shot a thick rope of cum inside her. She let his cock slip from inside her, kissed her mother and cuddled up against Mike. Carol slid up on the other side and wrapped her arm around him, laying her head on his bare chest.

Over the next month, Emma and Brad became an item. They saw each other a couple of times a week on nights that Brad didn't have to work, had dinner with each other's families and did all the things that a new young couple did. Mike and Carol were very impressed with Brad and enjoyed the time he spent with them. He joined the family at one of Josh's baseball games, much to the disappointment of Josh's teammates. After dinner he joined the family for pizza and talked baseball with Josh and video games with Michael.

Brad was a gentleman, well as much of a gentleman as any eighteen-year-old boy could be. Their hands roamed a bit more and their kissing became more of a make out session and more passionate each time. Emma wanted desperately to let his hands go as they slid down her body, but she was unsure, feeling like she would be betraying Mike, so she'd take his hand in hers and hold it and he'd stop, never doing anything to make her feel pressured, but she knew he had to be getting frustrated, because she sure was. When she got home, she would climb into bed with Mike and Carol and take her frustrations out on them, much to their delight.

After about three weeks, Emma nervously sat down next to Carol on an afternoon when Mike was out playing golf. Her fidgeting and silence told Carol that something was up, so she turned away from the show she was watching and asked, "What's up Emma?"

Emma blushed and wrung her hands, looking away from her mom as she said, "Well, it's about Brad." Her voice trailed off and she took a breath.

Carol had a feeling she knew what this was about, but held her face expressionless as she replied, "What about Brad, Hun? Is everything OK?"

"Oh, yeah, it's great Mom," she responded quickly.

"Well, then, what's the problem, Em?" Carol asked, trying to hold back a grin.

"Um, well," Emma stammered a bit before continuing, "I kind of really like him, and, uh, well." Once again, her voice tapered off and her face turned bright red.

"And you want to have sex with him?" Carol said, matter of factly.

Emma, giggled as she was prone to do when she was nervous, before looking at her mom with a big grin on her face and saying, "Yeah, I do."

"So, what's the problem? You can't be nervous about being good, Mike would give you one heck of a reference, I'm sure," Carol said, with a complete straight face.

Emma burst out laughing as she thought about that conversation, then got serious. "No, Mom," she said quietly, "I'm afraid it will hurt Mike."

Carol took Emma in her arms and held her and spoke softly, "Mike and I have talked about this Emma, we knew this was going to happen, if not with Brad with someone."

Emma cringed a bit, imagining Mike and Carol talking about her like that, and whispered, "And?"

"And you're a grown woman and should do what makes you happy. If that means things change around here, if that's what's right for you, then that's what it is," Carol said, looking deep in Emma's eyes.

"Oh, no," Emma shot back quickly, "Nothing is going to change here, I would never want that."

Carol knew that absolutes were things that at some point would change, no matter what Emma thought right now, but that was a conversation for another day. "Well, the answer is still the same sweetie, if you want to have sex with Brad, or any other young man, that is entirely up to you. Mike and I understand, and it will not change anything for us."

Emma squeezed Carol and felt better. "Should I tell Mike?" she asked.

"Only if you are comfortable, you don't have to?" Carol responded.

"I think I should, Mom. I don't want secrets between any of us," Emma said.

"Well, sounds like you've decided then," Carol said with a smile.

That settled, Emma, like all girls her age, moved on to something else until it was time to get dinner ready. Mike came home from golf, his shirt stained with sweat. Emma squealed as he tried to hug her, playfully pushing him away. "Not until you shower, you're nasty," she said as she squirmed away.

"OK, fine," he replied with a big sigh before heading upstairs to shower. He showered and threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, then stepped out into the bedroom to find Emma sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's up, Em?" he asked, a bit concerned by the look on her face.

"Mike, I have to tell you something, that might hurt your feelings, but I think I have to tell you," she said, looking down at her feet that were dangling off the edge of the bed.

He slid next to her on the bed, and took her hand in his, holding it gently. "What's that, Emma?"

She took a deep breath and said softly, "I want to have sex with Brad." When she finished, she looked up and was confused by the smile on his face. "That makes you happy?"

Mike squeezed her hand, "It makes me so happy that you care so much about my feelings that you are so nervous about this," he replied.

Emma pulled her hand from his and fell against him, wrapping her arms around him and squeezing him tight. "It won't change anything between us, ya know, me and you and Mom and Kelly, nothing will change, it will be just like it.." She stopped abruptly, realizing she was rambling again. She squeezed him tighter and relaxed when she felt his strong arms squeezing her.

"I love you, Emma," he said quietly.

"I love you, Daddy," she replied, with that naughty voice that made his cock stir in his pants. Her hand slipped down to his crotch, and she smiled as she felt the bulge that was beginning to grow. She pecked him on the cheek and bounced up, "Dinner's about ready," and off she went.

Mike relaxed and took a deep breath. He knew it was the right thing to do and the right thing to say to her, but he did not want any other man to have her. He would never let her know that, though, because that wasn't fair to her. He got up and went downstairs, putting his happy face on.

He was starving and Carol's lasagna was amazing as always. She told him that she had used the last of the sausage from the freezer, so he'd need to remember to pick up a pork butt at the butcher and grind some more. Dinner was a little quiet, and Emma felt like it was her fault because of the conversations from earlier. So, she decided to fix it. Mike started to get up to help with the dishes and Emma grabbed his hand, looking at him and grinning, she said, "Mom, would you mind cleaning up without Mike tonight?"

Carol looked back, a bit confused at first, then saw the grin on Emma's face and laughed. "Yes, I'll take care of it," she said as she turned the water on in the sink.

"Thanks, Mom," Emma said as she pushed Mike's chair back a little and slid under the table and pushed his legs apart. Her fingers quickly had his shorts unbuttoned and his zipper down, her fingers around his cock as she fished it out and felt it start to stir. She loved feeling his cock grow in her mouth, so she quickly wrapped her lips around it and began sucking gently, swirling her tongue as it stiffened. She moved her head slowly up and down, loving the sounds Mike made when she sucked his cock. She started off fast and hard, then slowed and began to tease and play with it, getting a taste of his pre-cum. She looked up and saw the look of pure pleasure on his face and went back to work.

Carol got the dishes soaking, dried her hands and walked over next to Mike. Looking down, she saw Emma fully engaged on his cock, so she moved behind him and ran her hands over his shoulders. Leaning in and nuzzling his neck, she could feel her pussy getting wet with excitement. She stood and pulled her t-shirt off and slipped off her bra, then leaned in and pressed her tits against Mike's face. Mike turned and began teasing her nipples with his teeth and tongue, increasing Carol's excitement.

Carol slid a hand into her shorts and felt her silky wet pussy, two fingers sliding into it, she moaned.

"Emma, do you mind if we move to somewhere with more room, sweetie?" she asked, a bit of urgency to her voice.

Letting Mike's cock slip from her mouth, she replied, "sure Mom, this hurts my knees anyway." Emma had the thought that went through her head pretty much every time they would start fooling around anywhere but a bed, yes, it's fun to be spontaneous and all that, but in the end, it's a lot more fun in a bed where you are comfortable and have room. Even the couch was more confining than she would have preferred, but it was better than being on her knees on the hard kitchen floor.

Emma slid out from under the table, grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him to the couch. Mike sat, and Emma pushed him onto his back, then climbed up between his legs and went back to work on his cock. Slipping out of her shorts and panties on the way to the couch, Carol straddled Mike's face and lowered herself down onto his waiting tongue. She let out a loud moan when his tongue grazed her wet lips, then she began to rotate her hips as his tongue lapped hungrily. Emma had picked up the pace again and it wasn't long before Mike was squirming and blew a thick stream of cum into her mouth.

Sliding off Mike's cock, she held the cum in her mouth and stood next to her mother. Taking her mother's hair, she pulled her head back and positioned her mouth over her mouth. She had seen this in a porno and had been waiting for a chance to try it. Her mother opened her mouth and Emma let a long stream of cum and saliva drop in. She leaned in and kissed her mom and their tongue swirled together, exchanging Mike's cum.