Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 08

Story Info
Endings and new beginnings.
12.6k words
4.6
5.8k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the final chapter of this series. When you read the ending, please picture a 60s or 70s TV sitcom ending (the freeze frame as the characters laugh over dramatically while the cheesy laugh track plays in the background). I have some notes on a possible follow-up, A Not Quite So Brady Sequel, but no timeline for writing it as I have a couple other stories to work on.

_________________

Another week started and Carol was traveling again. Mike had the boys, but with Emma to help, it was no longer quite the chaos it had been in the past. Carol didn't have to make up meals for the week anymore, as Emma was becoming a pretty good cook. The boys would text her requests the week before they came over, and Emma and Carol would plan the week's meals and shop over the weekend before. The biggest challenge was always transportation, but they made it work.

On Thursday, Mike got everyone to school and then went to the office. About eleven, his assistant buzzed him during a meeting and told him that he had a call from Emma's school. He excused himself and went back to his office to take the call. It was Mr. Osgood; the headmaster of the school and he asked Mike if he could come down to the school for a meeting concerning Emma.

Mike went numb and was nearly panicking. Had someone found out about what was going on at home? Had Emma told someone? So many things flashed through his mind, none of them good. He texted Carol and let her know he had been summoned to the school; he'd let her know when he knew mor. His heart pounded as he drove the fifteen minutes to the school, parking in the visitor's area next to the building. He was half expecting to see police cars in the parking lot and was relieved when he didn't. He entered through the visitor's entrance and headed straight for the main office.

The office secretary smiled, recognizing him and after he signed in, led him back to the headmaster's office. When Mike walked in, he saw Emma sitting in one of the chairs in front of his desk, looking extremely nervous. For the first few months Emma was at the school, this was not an unusual occurrence, but when he or Carol had arrived then, Emma was usually sitting with a defiant and angry look on her face. She looked up at him with a look that said, "I don't know what this is about." The headmaster walked over and shook his hand, saying, "Thank you for coming by so quickly, Mr. Johnson."

"Of course, Mr. Osgood," Mike responded blankly, "Is there a problem?"

The headmaster continued, "Unfortunately, Emma tells me that Mrs. Johnson is out of town and can't be here, but I received something in the mail today and felt it was important enough to ask you to come down here immediately." He slipped on his reading glasses and picked a letter up from the blotter on his desk and began to read,

"To Miss Emma Peters. Miss Peters, we have reviewed your application for enrollment in our Nursing Program. After a careful and thorough review of your academic progress, in person interview and recommendations of faculty members, we would like to offer you enrollment in the program for the fall term. This offer is contingent on successful completion of your High School program, etc, etc." Mr. Osgood removed his reading glasses and smiled as he handed the letter across the desk to Emma who was shaking with excitement.

She took the letter, read the words herself, then stood and ran to Mike, tears running down her face, and buried her face in his chest. He gave her a huge hug and said proudly, "You did it, Emma, congratulations."

The headmaster walked around the desk and shook Mike's hand, then Emma's, who couldn't help but hug him too. "Thank you so much for all your help and support through this Mr. Osgood, I couldn't have done it without you."

Mr. Osgood smiled and said, "Thank you Emma, this is why i do what I do. Moments like this."

Mike handed Emma his phone and said, "You should call your mom, she will want to hear this right now, and use the video."

Emma hit the video call button on her mom's contact. Almost immediately, Carol answered and was surprised to see Emma's face on the screen, with tears running down her face. "Emma, what's wrong, what has happened?" she asked in a panic.

"Nothing's wrong, Mom. It's great news," Emma said, "I got accepted at nursing school."

Mike leaned in over her shoulder and smiled, watching the fear disappear from Carol's face, replaced with joy and pride. "I'm on my way to the airport now, I'll be home tonight, and we'll celebrate," Carol said. "I love you both."

"Now call your dad and tell him," Mike said.

Emma called Joe and told him, bursting into tears again. Then they called Kelly to tell her.

When she finished, she wiped the tears from her face and asked if she could be excused, she needed to get herself put back together and get back to class. She thanked Mr. Osgood again and hugged Mike, then skipped down the hall to the ladies' room to wash her face and try to fix her makeup.

Mike turned to Mr. Osgood and smiled. "Carol and I can't thank you enough for what you've done for Emma," he said.

"You and Mrs. Johnson were the key," Mr. Osgood responded, "You have created a loving home where she feels safe, plus a structure and values that have allowed her to thrive. Without that, nothing we do here matters."

Mike smiled and shook his hand, then headed back to work. On the way he called Joe again and asked him to come by the house tonight. They were going to celebrate. After clearing up a few things at work, Mike left and went to the store to pick up some food for a barbecue, a cake and a couple bottles of champagne. He picked up Emma and the boys from school. The boys didn't really understand what a big deal this was, they didn't know how bad things had gotten with Emma for a while, but they could see that it made Emma very happy, so they were excited for her.

They got home and everyone went off to get homework and stuff done. Emma called Brad to tell him the news and invite him and his parents to dinner tonight to celebrate. She realized as she did that, she was inviting the parents to meet, which is kind of a big thing. She smiled.

Carol got home about an hour later and soon after, Kelly showed up. She could study here tonight, she had to be here for this. Mike got the grill going, Carol did the sides. Kelly ran out and got balloons and decorations. Joe showed up about 8:00, Brad and his parents soon after, Brad bringing Emma a beautiful bouquet of flowers, making Emma swoon. Carol, Mike and Joe had a nice conversation with Brad's parents, and they all laughed that it was now officially a thing now that the parents had met each other.

Everyone enjoyed a nice dinner, toasted Emma's great news with champagne, then headed home. After everyone had left, Emma gave Mike a huge hug and thanked him for putting that together for her. Mike responded, "Emma, thank you for giving us a reason to have a celebration." The tension that had been built up in her for the last few weeks was gone and she was nothing but smiles.

Kelly went to her room to study, Emma and the boys went to their rooms and Mike and Carol cleaned up, then grabbed a drink and settled in together on the back deck. They laughed about the panic that had gone through their minds this afternoon, but deep down, they both understood that it was a threat that always hovered over them. After a while they headed up to bed and were joined later by the girls. The boys were there, so it was subdued, but that didn't stop them completely and they all slept together, the girls slipping back to their rooms when the sun started to rise.

Everyone was off to work and school the next morning and the family was back to their routines. The weekend came and went, and the boys went back to their mother's house. Kelly started exams on Monday and would be home for the summer on Friday. When Mike and Carol went to bed on Tuesday, Emma was already there waiting for them. She had a wicked look on her face, and they knew she was up to something. When they climbed in bed, Emma whispered to Carol, "Kelly's bringing her strappy home and I'm going to fuck you with it, Mom." That made Carol's pussy damp immediately.

Mike was intrigued, but he never asked about secrets between Carol and the girls. He knew if he needed to know, they'd tell him. Plus, when they were plotting, it was usually good for him.

The week went by and Friday, when everyone got home, Kelly was there. Joe had moved her out of her dorm room and taken her larger stuff back to store at his house. She had fallen asleep on the couch almost as soon as she walked in the door, worn out from the stress and lack of sleep during final exams. Emma saw her pile of laundry and put a load in the washer, then helped Mike carry some of her stuff up to her room while Carol made dinner. They woke Kelly when dinner was ready, and they had a nice, relaxed family dinner. After dinner Kelly and Emma disappeared for about half an hour while Mike and Carol snuggled in Mike's chair watching TV. When the girls returned, Emma had the matching bra, garter belt and stockings on, along with Kelly's strap-on. Kelly was wearing a deep green satin robe with nothing underneath.

Kelly motioned for Carol to move to the couch, which she did while Kelly climbed onto Mike's lap. Emma held her purple cock in her hand as she walked to the couch and stood in front of her mother. Carol looked up at her and smiled, she had been imagining this since Emma whispered in her ear the other night. "Take your clothes off," Emma directed her mother.

Carol quickly undressed, tossing her clothes into a heap on the floor. Mike and Kelly watched as Emma stepped forward and guided her cock into her mother's willing mouth. Gentle at first, Emma began to use Carol's mouth, then as she got more into it, she became a little rougher. The rougher she got; the more excited Carol got. Emma had grabbed a handful of Carol's hair and was thrusting her purple cock into her mother's throat repeatedly. Carol gagged and choked but didn't try to stop her, she was loving being used like a fuck doll by her sweet, young daughter.

Emma stepped back and slid the cock from her mother's mouth, streams of saliva dripping from the rubber cock ran down her heavy breasts. Emma instructed her to get on her hands and knees and she quickly obeyed, lifting her curvy ass into the air and presenting it to her daughter. Emma moved behind her and positioned the head of the cock in the opening of Carol's pussy and slammed her hips forward. Carol exhaled deeply as she was penetrated, pushing back onto Emma's rubber cock. She felt waves off pleasure washing over her as Emma drove the cock into her again and again.

Kelly and Mike watched the show. Kelly's hand had moved between her legs, and she was gently stroking her clit. Carol was moaning and groaning, and Emma motioned for Kelly to join them. Kelly slid out of Mike's lap and stripped off her robe on the way to the couch, climbing up on the arm in front of her mother. Spreading her legs, she moved her pussy to her mother's mouth and watched as Carol immediately began licking and sucking her. As an orgasm hit Carol, she pressed her face into Kelly's pussy and Kelly felt her mother tremble and shake as she came.

Emma slipped the cock out of her mother's pussy and stood, unstrapping it and handing it to Kelly, who climbed off the arm of the couch and quickly slipped it over her hips and tightened the straps. The girls changed places, Emma on the arm of couch, her bare little pussy in her mother's face, Kelly behind her. Kelly grabbed a small bottle of lube from the pocket of her robe and spread it over the purple cock she wore. Carol was busy lapping away at Emma's little cunt when she felt the head of the rubber cock against her asshole. She squirmed and stiffened, awaiting the feel of her ass being stretched open and the hard rubber cock penetrating her. Kelly pressed it in slowly, and Carol whimpered softly as the cock slid into her ass. Her mouth moved off Emma's pussy as she breathed hard, but Emma grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her face back in and began to move her hips, grinding her pussy against her mother's mouth.

Mike had pulled his cock out and was stroking it slowly as he watched his stepdaughters use his wife. Carol was in heaven, moaning and bucking as Kelly fucked her ass, her face covered in Emma's cum. Emma pulled her legs back and Carol began tonguing her ass, sending Emma into near orbit. Kelly began switching from Carol's ass to her pussy and reached around and was rubbing her clit while she fucked her. Carol started thrashing and came with a shudder. Spent, she collapsed on the couch.

The girls stood and walked over to Mike, leaving Carol in a heap on the couch. Kissing him softly, they smiled, and Kelly said, "We're going to bed, bring her up when she can walk." With that, they headed upstairs. Carol sat up and Mike moved over to the couch. She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled a smile of contentment.

After catching her breath, she kissed him and took his cock in her hand and stroked it softly. "It seems you liked watching me getting fucked by my daughters," she said as she slowly stroked his cock, "I think we better get upstairs; I don't want to miss whatever is going on now." She stood, her knees a bit wobbly, and they walked upstairs, she saw the pile of clothes on the floor and had a ping of angst, but let it go as they headed up to their room.

When they got to the room, Emma was naked and on her back on the edge of the bed, Kelly was between her legs, her rubber cock moving in and out of Emma's pussy. Kelly smiled at them as they walked into the room and Carol slipped onto the bed. Mike stripped his clothes off and joined her. Carol gently stroked his cock as they watched Kelly fuck Emma. Emma came and Kelly moved the cock to her ass and Emma squealed with delight as the big rubber cock slid into her.

Mike moved on top of Carol, and she wrapped her legs around his butt. His cock slid inside her pussy, and they looked into each other's eyes as he gently fucked her. Carol came twice before Mike finally filled her pussy with his cum.

By that time, the girls had finished and were enjoying watching their parents' fuck. Kelly slid between Carol's legs when Mike pulled out and lapped up the mix of cum and pussy juice that was leaking from her mother while Emma slipped Mike's cock into her mouth and got a nice taste as she cleaned his cock with her tongue. They turned out the lights and went to sleep as a family.

Mike got up early and left to play golf, the girls and their mother slept until Carol woke and rolled over to watch Emma sleep. Memories of last night flooded her mind and her hands moved reflexively to her body, softly moving along her small breasts. Emma stirred and her eyes opened as Carol's fingers brushed her nipples. Her face lit up, and she placed her hand over her mother's hand as it teased her swelling nipple. Carol rolled over and opened the drawer on her side table, grabbing her butt plug and a tube of lube.

Carol had intended on using it herself, but as soon as Emma saw it, she rolled over onto her knees and pushed her ass up in the air and her face into the bed. Carol squeezed some lube out onto her fingers and coated the metal plug, then slid up onto her knees beside Emma. She ran her fingers along the crack of Emma's butt, stopping to tease her little pucker with her lube covered fingers. She bent down and swirled her tongue around the rim and Emma squirmed with anticipation. A little saliva and a bit more teasing, then Carol positioned the tip of the plug in Emma's asshole and pressed softly. Her sphincter yielded slowly, and the plug settled in place. Carol wiggled it a bit, easing it out a bit and watching Emma's reaction.

Kelly stirred beside them, and she woke to see her mother slipping her butt plug into Emma's ass. She sat up and ran her hand over Emma's narrow hips, then kissed her mother good morning. "What ya got here, Mom," she said with a wink.

Carol grinned and responded, "I have an insatiable little slut who wants to be fucked, Kelly."

Emma just giggled and wiggled her ass.

"I think we can take care of that, Mom," Kelly replied, reaching over and grabbing the strapon and slipping the purple rubber cock from the harness. She handed it to her mother who spread some lube on it and began rubbing the head of the dildo along Emma's glistening slit.

"Mmmm, yes Mommy, please. I want it, I need it. I'm a little slut," Emma moaned. Carol remembered the intensity of the feeling of the dildo and plug together and began to slide the dildo into Emma's pussy. Emma's back arched and she pushed back, breathing hard and groaning as the two toys slid along each other, separated by a thin membrane of flesh. "Oh, fuck yes, Mommy, yes, please, fuck me," she squealed.

Kelly moved behind her mother and rolled onto her back, shimmying up between her legs. Carol lowered herself a little and Kelly's tongue went to work on her clit as she used the rubber cock to fuck Emma who was gasping now and begging for more. Kelly's hand slid between her legs, and she shoved two fingers inside her own pussy as she licked her mother's swollen clit.

Emma came with a loud scream and like the other times with the plug in her ass, the pleasure wave hung on. When it passed, she collapsed onto the bed, the purple cock slipping out of her pussy. She lay there for a minute and caught her breath, then moved between Kelly's legs and pushed her fingers out of the way, replacing them with her own. Her long, thin fingers slid into Kelly's pussy, and she bent down and began sucking her clit and teasing it with her tongue.

Carol slid off Kelly's face once she came and lovingly stroked Emma's hair as she fucked her sister. Kelly began to shake and when she came, she squirted again, a bit more than last time, and it hit Emma in the face. "What the fuck was that, Kelly?" Emma said as she sat up suddenly.

Kelly and Carol both chuckled and Carol said, "That's squirt Emma, a little treat some women give you when you make them cum just right."

Emma looked a bit confused but seemed to like the concept. "How do I do that?" she asked.

"It just happened for me recently, Em, not sure I really know how or why," Kelly answered, "but it does seem to only happen when I'm with women."

Emma slid back and stood, pausing for a second to enjoy the sensations she got when she moved certain ways with the plug in her ass. Kelly and Carol watched her walk into the bathroom, then slid out of bed and joined her. Emma had pulled the plug from her ass and was at the sink washing it, before handing it back to her mom. "Ya know Mom, that was like the best gift you've ever bought me," she said with a grin.

"Glad you like it, sweety. I love it too," Carol responded and kissed her on the forehead.

Emma went back to her bedroom, picking up her underwear and stockings that had been tossed around the room last night on the way to the bed. She threw on a pair of shorts and a ratty T-shirt and went downstairs. She went into the laundry room and tossed another load of Kelly's clothes in the washer, then made coffee and went into the family room, collecting articles of clothing that were strewn about the room and taking it all into the laundry room.

Kelly and Carol came down soon, dressed and made up. "We're going out, want to come with us?" Carol asked Emma.

"No, thanks, Mom," Emma replied, "Brad is picking me up and we're going to the pool with the water slides,"

"OK, be careful," Carol said, in her best mom voice.

"Don't do anything I'd do," Kelly said with a grin.

"Doesn't leave much to do, Kel," Emma called after her as she closed the door behind her.

Emma had a cup of coffee and ate a bowl of cereal, then went upstairs to get ready. She showered and put her hair up in a ponytail, then put on her pink bikini, with a pair of red cotton shorts and a white belly shirt that Mike would say was just to the right side of appropriate. She packed a towel, sunscreen and such in a pool bag, then sat on the front stoop and waited for Brad. He showed up in a few minutes and they headed out for the pool.