Not Rich Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marisol will be supervising as well as deciding when each item is considered clean. As extra motivation, she will also be taking you over her knee and administering a thorough spanking each night after your two hours are up. If you ask nicely, she may allow you to continue to suck your current pair while she spanks you. That way you might spare yourself the embarrassment of having the rest of the staff hear you cry and also get some extra "cleaning" time in each night. But only if you ask her nicely. Your nightly spanking will continue until each and every pair of panties and socks is completely spotless, so it behooves you to clean them as fast as you can. Unless you want to spend the rest of your life over Marisol's knee every night."

I broke eye contact and again bowed my head in total defeat.

"Yes Mommy."

"Your wages from work will also be sent to Marisol and Dulce from now on. So if you want some money to buy yourself anything you will need to ask them. If you're very polite maybe they will be nice enough to give you an allowance each week but that is completely up to them."

I could feel the last little refuge of independence and choice slipping away. I prayed that Molly had finished filling out my punishments, but instead she leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs so that her white toes were only a few feet from my face and then continued.

"Now, about your continuous disregard for my rule that you be allowed out of chastity only with my permission. I was considering having you tied up each night to prevent you from cheating, but that would still leave you free to break the rules during the day or on the rare occasions that I allow you to go out with your friends. I wanted to try and trust you one more time, but unfortunately you chose to lie to my face twice even when directly confronted with your own guilt. Because of that, I know that you can't be trusted at all whatsoever and that I need to take more drastic measures to correct your behavior."

"First of all. You won't be going out at all for 6 months except to go to work. Secondly, your monthly "play time" will be revoked for a year and I may extend that depending on your behavior from here on out. I can see now that I was far too lenient with you allowing you to jerk off for an entire night once a month. From now on the only time you will be allowed out of your cage is for cleaning.

"Dulce will restrain you, unlock you, clean you and then lock you back up once a week. You are not allowed to get hard during your cleaning and if you do, she will report it to me and your one year moratorium on orgasms will be extended by one week each time you get hard."

"And finally, we will go to a piercing shop downtown and have the lovely ladies that work there give you a PA piercing to go with the new chastity cage I ordered so that you will be physically incapable of cheating by pulling your cock out of your cage when no one is looking."

"Mommy please don't! I'll never cheat or steal again I swear! Please Mommy please I'm begging you! Please don't have me pierced! I know it was wrong to steal and I'll never do it again please!"

"It's no use arguing. My mind is made up. I've already discussed it with Marisol and Dulce and they are very much in agreement that the punishment fits the crime. Apparently you were less than kind to both of them over the years and they are more than eager for a little payback. Just be glad that you finally admitted to cheating because I had planned on having "PANTY THIEF" tattooed on your abdomen if you had lied to me again."

"You could always refuse of course. But if so, you won't be living here anymore and you will be completely out on your own financially and there won't be a second chance. If you try to return you will be turned away at the door and the police will be called. I also have a very close friend at the largest newspaper in the state and apparently a story about a trust fund baby caught stealing the panties of his stepmother and household staff would be good enough to make it into the weekend paper. Charges will also be pressed by Marisol, Dulce and myself and as you know I have very good lawyers and almost unlimited money to use to prosecute the case if needed."

"So you little cheating panty thieving liar. Do you wish to leave or will you stay and accept you punishment? You have 30 seconds to answer or I call the police"

She picked up her cell phone, dialed the non emergency number for the police and showed it tome. Then she hovered her thumb over the call bottom and checked her watch.

"I accept my punishment Mommy"

"Smart choice. Marisol, you can come in now."

Marisol entered carrying a large wooden hairbrush, and grabbed me by the ear, forcing me to rise up from my knees to stand beside her.

I cried out from the pain "fuck fuck ow!"

"No language like that in front of your mother young man!" Marisol said

"I agree." Molly said as she looked at Marisol with approval. "Perhaps a bar of soap in the mouth instead of panties tonight Marisol. He can start cleaning tomorrow. And from now on if you hear him use any foul language at all he is to have his mouth washed with soap and made to suck on a soap bar instead of being allowed to clean our panties each night."

"Very good Ma'am. Will you be needing anything else tonight?"

"No thank you I'm going out. Just be sure he is put to bed after his spanking."

Mind you it was only 5:30 which meant I would be in bed before it even got dark.

"And if he gets up feel free to give him another one. If he fights you or talks back at all let me know and I will deal with him when I get home."

"Yes ma'am. I hope you have a nice evening. Come on you."

And with that, Marisol dragged me out of the room by my ear down the hall and into my room.

"Stand in the corner."

I did as she ordered and she left the room. She returned a minute later and ordered me to turn around. I could see she had brought a large chair with no arms into my room along with a large bar of soap.

"Open!"

I complied and she shoved the bar in my mouth.

"If you drop this, your spanking will start over understand?"

I nodded she then sat in the chair.

"Pants off!"

I complied and dropped both my pants and underwear exposing my caged cock. To my horror and I embarrassment my cock was not only trying to get hard but literally throbbing in its cage and bobbing up and down in front of her. Marisol had an evil smirk on her face.

"Don't worry, when I'm done your little man won't be so excited."

With that, she pulled me over her knee, grabbed my outside arm, pinned it to my back and proceeded to thoroughly blister my ass.

To be continued...

12