All Comments on 'Not So Covert Family Affairs Ch. 01'

by LuvDaLilThings

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Hope she lives long enough for Ch 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic job!

Very hot story and I kept a strong visual of the events all through the story.

Thank you very much and I hope you continue

mike1960mike1960over 5 years ago
awesome start

more please

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
Nice start

Hot and heavy while still a bit respectful. keep the story going. looking forward to the not so covert part.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
She is still beautiful

The description of nude grandma was very sexy.. The srx was beautiful uninhibited love.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Not the best, but far from the worst. Keep it up! I can't wait to see what comes next from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Splendid story. Very sexy and sensual. Can't wait until the next story and see them take it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

This was a good story,though I can't picture a 99 year old grandma still getting Horny. When I was in my early 20's,my grandma would let me fondle her bare GG Tits. She never sucked my cock,or let me fuck her,though I really wanted to. So when I couldn't take it anymore, I'd go in her bathroom and masterbate.

Justaman46Justaman46over 3 years ago
Good Story

Good story but saying grandma was 99 I think hurts the story line. Maybe 70's would be better. Please check your spelling. (Felling s/b Feeling). Otherwise I like the story and will continue to read part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous