Not so Frozen Bk. 04

Story Info
Elsie and Josef Face their Future.
9.5k words
4.77
1.9k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Thank you so much to my editor incredimeters

Book 4

It took Josef a minute to realize the knocking sound he was hearing was not in his imagination. "Mr. Josef," came the voice of Kai, the chief steward of Arendelle.

Josef tried to nudge Elsie. She didn't move. He tried again. She was still completely out.

"Yes," shouted Josef at the door hoping to buy some time.

"The Queen sent me," Kai said, "with a change of clothes and some toiletries for you."

Josef did his best to bury Elsie in the blankets so Kai would not see her. He then got up, put on his pants from the night before, and opened the door.

"Morning." Josef smiled nervously. "Kai, right?"

Kai appraised Josef as if he were a piece of furniture that need to be moved to the attic. Josef smiled and tried to shield the bed from sight as much as possible. Kai's face was unreadable. The two men stared at each other for what seemed like forever. It was as though Kai was looking directly into his soul. Josef flinched first and had to look away.

Kai snapped his fingers, "per Her Majesty's instructions." Two men carried in a tub of steaming hot water. A maidservant brought in a small pile of clothes and a third man brought in a tray covered by a silver dome. "Her Majesty wishes you a good morning. She has chosen to sleep in and would like you to join her for brunch at 10. That should give you plenty of time to wash and meet her downstairs."

Elsie moved under the sheets. Kai was about to look in her direction so Josef sneezed on Kai's coat to bring his attention back to Josef. Josef found his handkerchief in his pocket and began to mop at the imaginary spital on Kai's coat. "I am so sorry," Josef apologized.

Kai stepped back out of Josef's range. Then ran his finger over a nearby desk. Kai's finger came back slightly dusty. "It is I who am sorry, Mr. Josef. We do not usually put guests in this room. Please call when you have left for brunch and I will personally oversee this room is properly refreshed."

Josef feared he had just added hours of butter churning or potato peeling to someone's list of chores today as punishment for not getting this room ready fast enough.

"Very good sir." With that Kai left and Josef got the door closed just in time before Elsie smelled breakfast and woke up.

Elsie walked over to the silver tray and pulled off the cover. She popped a few strawberries into her mouth. Josef watched in amazement and with no small amount of longing. He was transfixed. What would it be like to wake up like this every morning? He stood there and watched Elsie. "Is it morning?" Elsie asked her cheeks slightly puffed out with pancakes.

Josef motioned for her to keep her voice down as he took a quick peek out the door. Just as he suspected Kai had left Inga behind as a guard. He looked over at Elsie, she had moved on to the yogurt. "I don't want to alarm you, but we're trapped. Inga is out there but I have a plan. Once we are ready, I will distract her by asking her about that wardrobe again." Josef mentally winced, "You should be able to slip out once we're gone." Josef began to rub his chin. "The hard part will be getting you back to your room unseen. When you freeze people, do they remember anything after?"

Before she could answer Josef's mind came up with another plan, "Or better yet, I could start a small fire in one of the rooms. That should easily keep everyone busy for several minutes and then you can show up, put out the fire, and you'll be a hero."

Elsie kissed Josef on the lips. She knew that would stop his scheming mind in its tracks and it did. Josef's mind was blank save for how much he wanted yogurt at that particular moment. "I love that you want to protect my honor but I don't care what the servants see or think."

Josef's look said you should. "Fine," Elsie sighed, "Since my virtue means that much to you, I will leave the same way I came, through the secret passage behind that painting over there," Elsie looked over her shoulder.

"That's why you wanted me in this room," Josef exclaimed after his ah-ha moment had passed. "You wanted to be able to sneak up here anytime you wanted and have your way with me."

"You bet your boots I did!" She kissed him again. "Now, eat before it gets cold."

They both looked down at the empty plate. Elsie smiled that mischievous grin that Josef loved. "Ops. I seem to have eaten your breakfast."

"It's fine, Elsie," he explained. "I have gone days without food. I'm sure that I can last a few hours."

"Yes, but you really should have something," Elsie insisted.

Josef led Elsie back to the bed and had her sit. Then he knelt in front of her. "What are you doing?" Elsie asked.

"Having breakfast." Josef insisted.

"No, really, what do you want for breakfast?" Elsie asked.

"Just you," Josef responded as he pushed her onto the bed.

He spread her legs and dove face-first into her pussy. It wasn't wet, but it soon would be. Her pubic hair was so thin and so blonde it was almost like a blanket of snow on her mound. He kissed her inner thighs and then the outer lips of her labia. He brought his right arm around her leg so he could move the hood of her vagina aside and play with her clit while he licked her inner labia. Elsie started to buck a little and he hoped that it meant he was doing a good job. She began to run her fingers through his hair and began to massage his scalp.

The top of Josef's head began to tingle. She moaned softly and Josef played a little harder with her love button. She was very wet now either because of arousal or him playing with her pussy or both. Josef's efforts were soon rewarded by Elsie bucking several times and then calling out his name. "Oh, J-OOOOSSSSEEEF!"

Elsie took several minutes to catch her breath. Then she swung her legs over Josef's head and onto the floor next to him. She beckoned him to rise and then motioned him over. "What's wrong Elsie?"

"Nothing's wrong, Josef, but I'm still hungry," Elsie explained.

She unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. Still seated she leaned forward and began to suck on his stiffening shaft. Elsie was not able to get all of his dick in her mouth. She assumed with practice she would be able to someday but for now, she was just hoping to get it lubricated. She cupped his balls in one hand and gave them a good lick from time to time. After a few more long swallows Elsie managed to get most of his member into her mouth and down her throat. She looked up at Josef. He was beaming with pride.

Elsie moved back taking his cock out of her mouth then swiveled around and got up on the bed with her butt in the air. She wiggled it for Josef. "I hear some girls like to make love this way," Elsie said.

"Some do, yes," Josef answered leaning over to kiss Elsie's firm tiny ass.

"I'd like to try it." She said with another ass wiggle.

"Your wish is my command, Your Majesty," Josef responded.

Elsie didn't know what to expect, the nervousness was building to the point that her stomach hurt a little. She had chosen to lay on the bed right where she was for a reason. Like last night, she was directly opposite the full-length mirror. She wanted to watch herself being taken again. The thought of being ravaged by Josef was making her wet and the thought of watching him do it in the mirror was making her even wetter. She stared transfixed as he straightened up and moved to put his cock in her.

Between her natural juices and the lubrication provided by Elsie, Josef's shaft sank into Elsie with little to no resistance. They were not quite in sync at first as Josef was so tall but with Elsie extending her back a little and a slight boost, she got from standing on the blankets they lined up a little better. Elsie loved watching herself get fucked by this huge, handsome man. Then she saw his face in the mirror and the expression of pure ecstasy on his face took her pleasure to a whole new world.

"Can you push harder?" Elsie asked.

Josef pulled almost out of her and then rammed back into her a little harder. "That's it, Josef, but harder please, and faster."

"Yes, My Queen," he answered obediently.

Josef doubled the force of the previous ramming and quickened his pace. Elsie let out a little yelp.

"Elsie?" Josef asked concerned he had done it too hard.

"Harder and faster Josef," she repeated standing on her tiptoes.

Josef obeyed and with every stroke, he increased the force of his lunges and Elsie let out an increasingly loud moan. There was suddenly a knock at the door, "Mr. Josef are you alright?" asked Inga from the other side of the door.

Somewhere along the way, Elsie's moans must have increased to a level that could be heard outside of the room. To Josef's credit, his brain was still able to think fast. "Oh, sorry that was me. I seem to have stubbed my toe on the bed."

"Oh no. Let me go get Mistress Elsie, she can ice it in for you." Inga said, trying to be helpful.

Josef kept thrusting into Elsie. The distraction of talking to Inga was preventing him from coming, but not Elsie. She had already had one orgasm and was working on another. The door handle started to lift, "I think I really should have a look at it."

"No Inga, I was washing and I am not decent," Josef explained.

Inga's voice turned sultry, "I don't mind if you don't Mr. Josef."

Elsie's mind had a quick daydream of Inga coming in and finding the two of them making love. Elsie then devised a plan. She would order the attractive girl to stand and watch as Josef finished filling Elsie with his seed. Elsie had no idea why the thought of another person watching them made her feel so empowered, but it did.

Elsie was about to order the girl to enter when Josef's voice brought her back from her vision. "I'll be fine Inga. Thank you."

"If you change your mind Mr. Josef I'm right here. Mr. Kai told me to give you whatever you want." Her tone implied, and that includes me.

"Thank you," Josef answered handing Elsie a pillow to stifle her screams.

Elsie tapped Josef on the leg and he stopped. She turned and pantomimed, calling out to Inga and having her join us. As that seemed a little strange to Josef, he bent close and whispered very softly in her ear, "You want me to call Inga in?"

Elsa nodded yes, energetically. We're going to destroy Anna and Kris at charades tomorrow night, thought Elsie. "Actually Inga," Josef said tentatively. He didn't know what Elsie had in mind for them and wanted to be prepared for anything, "I could use some help."

Inga must have been standing at the door hoping Josef would call as she entered the room in an instant. "Anything you need Mr. Josef anything at all...oh," said Inga coming into the room and then stopping in shock at the sight of Elsie, naked and laying across the bed with her ass in the air.

Inga tried to run but Elsie raised her hand and fired a quick burst of blue lightning from her hand. With excellent marksmanship, the lightning hit the doorknob and froze it solid. Inga tried to pull at it for good measure but it wouldn't budge. Elsie waved her index finger back and forth in a naughty, naughty gesture. The look of resignation on the girl's face, almost made Elsie cum right then. In fact, she kind of did a little. With her whole hand, she beckoned Inga over.

Inga began to shake like it was 40 degrees in the room. She was terrified by what she thought was going to happen. She was almost certain Elsie would turn her into an ice statue at any minute. "Y-o-u-r M-a-j-e-s-t-y," Inga could barely talk.

"Inga, would you be a dear and move that mirror closer to the bed?" Elsie asked politely.

Elsie didn't know who was more shocked, Inga or Josef. Josef was intrigued. Inga was just happy to still be breathing. Inga moved the mirror as instructed. "Here, Your Majesty?" Inga asked.

Elsa motioned Inga to move it a little more to the left, then gave her the palm-up gesture meaning stop. "Inga, that's perfect. Thank you."

Inga started to relax noticeably now that she was back in the comfortable role of servant. Josef was getting seriously aroused by watching Elsie order Inga around. Inga smiled and thought, Jenny (The upstairs maid and Inga's best friend), will be so jealous. Mr. Josef is so big. Inga curtsied and asked. "Will there be anything else, Your Majesty?"

Elsie straightened up and pointed to the bookshelf. "Yes, bring me three thick volumes from the bookshelf over there, please."

"Yes, Your Majesty," Inga said obediently.

While Inga brought the books, Elsie picked up the blanket that she had been using to lift herself a little, off the floor and threw it on the bed. Inga handed the books to Elsie who took them and put them in a row on the floor where she had been standing just moments before. Elsie whispered in Inga's ear, "We won't tell Great Aunt Belle." The women giggled conspiratorially like school girls sharing the location of a secret snack stash.

Elsie took a step up and bent over the bed again, her ass slightly higher than it was before. Through her legs, she looked at Josef who was looking more confused than ever. "What do you think?" asked Elsie.

"Perfect. Your Majesty" said Inga as if she would have agreed with anything Elsie said.

"I don't know," answered Josef.

"Well, come over here and try it out," Elsie said bending over again.

Josef walked up and it finally dawned on him. Her ass was just a little higher than his dick. It should be much easier for him to take her from behind now. His cock was not as covered in Elsie's cum as it had been after all this time in the open air. He stroked his dick a couple of times and was rewarded with a generous helping of precum. He rubbed it onto his shaft and prepared to get back to work. Inga watching doe-eyed. She had begun to breathe heavily and Josef was a little worried she might faint. "It's so big," Inga said, forgetting where she was and her station in life.

"It sure is," Elsie said nonchalantly, as Josef put his dick inch by inch back in Elsie's drenched pussy. "And he fills me up so much. Do you have a man, Inga?"

Inga was so distracted by the scene playing out in front of her that she didn't respond at her usual speed. "Me, Your Majesty?" Inga blushed.

"Yes. You," Elsie confirmed.

Josef wanted to draw this session out and so he was going at a snail's pace but with long deep strokes. "Oh, Josef just like that." Elsie said, "A pretty girl like you. I would think you have them lined up." Elsie complimented.

Inga didn't say anything she just reddened more. "Isn't she pretty Josef?" Elsie asked.

"Yes," Josef said, "Very."

"No, Your Majesty. No man for me. Dah has tried a couple of suiters for me," Inga sighed "They all think I'm too fidgety."

"I know that's not true. I think you're pretty. In fact," Elsie smirked, "you're so pretty I want to see more of you."

"Your Majesty?" Inga was not sure what was happening.

"Come over here," Elsie patted the other side of the bed, "Sit facing the mirror."

Inga did as she was told and sat with her back to Elsie. "See you are lovely," Elsie said as she started to untie the back of Inga's dress. Josef stopped thrusting and then pulled his dick out. He took his cock in his own hands and started to rub it just enough so that it would maintain its rigidity. Josef only had eyes for Elsie but he was a man after all and seeing another woman naked appealed to him.

"Your Majesty, I don't think this is right," said Inga half-heartedly.

"I do. You have seen us without clothes and I want to see you the same way." Elsie's voice was as sweet as honey, "It's only fair."

"You really think I'm pretty, Your Majesty?" Inga asked.

"Very," answered Elsie anticipating the question. "And I'd say from how hard you're making Josef, he does too."

Inga stared into the mirror at Josef's reflection.

Elsie was not sure if Josef's erection stemmed from the thought of seeing Inga naked but Inga didn't know either and it seemed to crush the last of the girl's resistance. Elsie had to admit this was a lot of fun. She had moved from just being curious about what the girl looked like to desire. Elsie motioned Inga to rise and as she stood the dress fell. "Turn around Inga," Elsie ordered.

Inga complied slowly. Elsie guessed the mousy woman could not be five feet tall and probably less than 90 pounds. Elsie knew Anna kept her people well fed so the woman's thinness was not due to lack of food. "Inga you're so lovely," Elsie praised, "I want to see more. Off with the underclothes."

Inga was going to protest but one look from Elsie and she complied. Her slip had a drawstring that Inga loosened and then let the garment fall off her shoulders exposing her very small almost boyish chest. Inga's skin was milky white with a smattering of freckles-like constellations all over her body. Her nipples were small with nearly no areola. "Inga, oh Inga, let down your hair," Elsie paraphrased.

Inga gave Elsie a quick smile, then pulled the pins that held her hair in a bun and Elsie was pleased to discover, Inga's chocolate brown hair was almost as long as hers. Inga was looking everywhere except at Elsie and Josef, afraid she might see disapproval or even disgust in their glares. Nothing could have been further from what Elsie and Josef were feeling. "The briefs too, please." It took every bit of Elsie's strength to keep the craving out of her voice.

Inga finally balked. "Your Majesty..."

Elsie loved her shyness but would have no more of her defiance, "Now," she ordered, icily.

Inga complied and stood before them completely naked. Josef's heart was beating fast. He could not believe how erotic it was to watch Elsie play with this servant girl. There was also the fact that Inga was very attractive in a boyish way. Elsie had to admit that this kind of play was a heady brew to be sure.

"Josef, if you would be so kind. Seeing Inga naked has made me very aroused." Elsie said as though she were telling him she wanted more syrup on her pancakes. Josef's cock still at full masted and dripping with precum easily went back into Elsie's cave. Inga let out a little yelp at the sight of them starting to make love again and then she looked away quickly. "Look at us," Elsie ordered.

Inga's eyes moved back and she was rewarded with a "good girl," from Elsie.

Having Inga watch them was taking Elsie to all new levels of erotic thoughts. Josef's dick was not in any way impaired by having someone else in the room watching them either. If anything, he felt harder than ever. That was good as Elsie was looking forward to exploring this exhibitionistic experience again in the future. Elsie was so lost in her lust thought that she nearly didn't notice that Inga's hand, almost of its own free will had moved to the woman's furry crotch and she was touching herself.

Elsie saw Inga playing with herself, and Inga saw that Elsie saw her and so Inga pulled her hand back. "No Elsie," ordered. Inga didn't know if Elsie meant, no don't play with yourself or no don't stop. Elsie clarified. "Don't stop touching yourself, Inga. It makes it more pleasurable to know you are enjoying watching us."

Inga didn't move.

Elsie switched to a questioning tone, "You are enjoying watching us?"

"Oh, yes Your Majesty." Inga let out the breath she had been holding, "Very much. It's..."

"What, my pet?" Elsie thought my Pet indeed.

"May I sit down?" Inga asked.

"Of course, how rude of me. Grab that chair," said Elsie closing her eyes. "But you better hurry because Josef is making me cum again."

Inga moved like lightning and grabbed the chair. Elsie shot another stream of blue light forming a small ice spot on the floor off to the left of the mirror indicating where she wanted Inga to put the chair. Elsie didn't want Inga to sit in front of the mirror as she was still enjoying watching Josef fuck her. Inga sat, spread her legs, and started to play with herself again but with a great deal more vigor.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers