Not so Frozen Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like this is not the first time you have played this game, Inga," Elsie commented.

Inga reddened, "No, Your Majesty."

"Have you ever watched anyone else?" asked Elsie.

Inga was silent.

"Inga?" Elsie asked.

"My roommate, Jenny, brings her man over from time to time and they, well, they get friendly. Especially after a festival. I pretend that I'm asleep and they don't know I'm watching," Inga confessed. "Then once I know they are asleep I play with myself."

"I hope to watch us is more fun than watching them," Josef said.

"Way better," Inga gushed. "It's so much nicer to be naked and touch my womanhood while I watch you and Mr. Josef. He is so handsome." Inga added at the last minute.

"I've never been called handsome before," Elsa Joked.

"Lovely, Your Majesty," Inga corrected. "You're more lovely than Jenny."

"You're more lovely than any other woman in the world," Josef affirmed. If Elsie was going to play so was, he, "Inga, you're a close second."

Inga beamed. Elsie gave Josef a wink.

Talking was helping Josef stay focused enough to prevent his balls from exploding. Despite Elsie's request, he had been trying to hold back as much as possible. He hoped the shock of having someone here watching them would help to suppress his need for release, but the fact that Inga was present and playing with herself was only making it harder. Josef could tell from Elsie's wetness and pussy contractions that she was enjoying playing with her new voyeuristic doll. He wondered how much further Elsie was going to take things. He hoped a lot further.

He was brought back to reality by Elsie's voice. "That's it, Inga. Play with yourself. Show me how much you like looking at my man."

Inga had put two of the fingers on her left hand into her pussy and was playing with her clit with her other hand. The girl was breathing hard and looked to Josef like she might pass out at any moment. Her right hand was almost a blur from where Josef stood. "Oh, Your Majesty." Inga said not loud but louder than Josef had ever heard her speak, "You are so wonderful and beautiful and sexy." Her hand stopped, her eyes rolled back and she went limp in the chair. Josef was a little concerned but then her body spasmed and she let out a series of "humf, humf, humf" noises.

Elsie having spent the last several minutes watching Inga touch herself, decided to give the woman's method a try. Her pussy was currently occupied by Josef's cock but when she reached under herself and back between her legs, she found what felt like a little bump. Josef was already doing a great job of taking care of her needs but touching the hood that covered her clit was like the cherry on top. She started to feel the usual tingling feeling between her legs but unlike before it was building much faster. Every time Josef plunged his cock in it sent a flood of pleasure through her.

Josef could see Inga was still watching. He knew Elsie had cum several times. He got back to full speed and strength. Elsie completely forgot about Inga and focused on how good her pussy felt. Josef discovered the mirror for the first time and saw the look of pleasure on Elsie's face from his efforts. "You are such a naughty woman, Elsie."

"You don't seem to mind," Elsie shot back.

"Oh, I don't," Josef grunted, "I love how you've corrupted this girl."

Josef was now pounding Elsie as hard as he could. He was holding nothing back. Sweat was rolling down his forehead and into his eyes. He tried to wipe it away but he just made it worse. It burned. Fortunately, Inga who was used to anticipating her employer's needs had recovered enough to get up, grab a cloth and come over to wipe his brow. Inga continued watching Elsie getting fucked from Josef's perspective. She started to rub her kitty again.

"Go ahead, Inga." Elsie said staring at them in the mirror, "You know you want to."

Josef felt Inga's hand first brush against his butt then caress it and finally cup it and give it a good squeeze. His legs ached and his dick was tingling. He felt a pull on his balls like someone was squeezing them. The pain was exquisite and then he released. Josef injected Elsie with all of his cum. Stream after stream shot into her womb. Once he was completely spent, he pulled out a residual string of sticky cum connecting him to Elsie as he backed away. He had cum so much that he had filled Elsie's cave to the brim and now the extra was beginning to leak out and down her leg.

"May I clean you, Your Majesty," Inga asked.

"Of course," Elsie answered.

Elsie had expected the girl to use a cloth or the bed sheet but instead, Inga was on all fours behind Elsie in an instant. Inga started at a point just behind Elsie's left knee and started to lick every drop of Josef's cum off the back of Elsie's leg. When Inga got to Elsie's butt, she started kissing Elsie's ass. Elsie straightened up. She let Inga kiss her backside for several minutes. It was really nice. Elsie saw Josef was getting a little hard again from watching Inga. She smiled at Josef.

"You have done a great job but now, sit on the bed, Inga," Elsie ordered and motioned Josef over.

"Open your mouth, Inga," Elsie commanded.

Inga was pretty sure what was going to come next and so she complied rapidly. Elsie walked Josef over and inserted his dick into Inga's mouth. Inga just sat there looking at Elsie waiting for the next command. Finally, Elsie ordered her, "Clean him."

Inga got to work with relish. Elsie walked to stand behind Josef. She cupped both of his butt cheeks as Inga sucked Josef's cock. "She is such a good servant, isn't she?"

"Very," Josef answered, starting the feel his cock rejuvenate.

"I want to keep her," Elsie commented as though she were talking about a cocker spaniel. Inga was thrilled at how events had turned out and sucked Josef harder.

"Whatever you want, Your Majesty," He mimicked Inga.

Elsie put a hand on Inga's shoulder and the girl let Josef's cock fall out of her mouth. "Inga, how would you like to be my personal secretary going forward?" Elsie asked.

"Oh, yes, Your Majesty," Inga practically jumped up and down. "I would give anything to be your personal secretary."

"Even If it means leaving the castle?" Elsie expected the girl to hesitate but she didn't.

"I would follow you and Mr. Josef anywhere," Inga replied without hesitation.

"I will speak with Anna but I am pretty sure she won't mind. Be ready to move your things to quarters adjacent to mine this afternoon." Inga beamed.

Chapter 2

As before, because of their morning exercise, the water that had been warm was now room temperature. Once again, Elsie thought of Bruno and how he could have had the whole tub of water to a comfortable warm temperature in minutes if only he were here. Since she required the littlest cleanup, they worked to get Inga ready first. Then they moved on to Josef.

The cold water turned out to be a good thing as it kept Josef from getting too excited as Elsie and Inga helped Josef wash up. The clothes that Kai brought fit but they were a little snug. Elsie kissed him. "I'm not a tailor like you are," Elsie apologized.

"My fault for being impulsive. I should have packed more," he said and sighed heavily. Is there a reason we can't just stay in here all day?" Josef asked, and Inga dared to hope.

"Because," Elsie said narrowly avoiding Josef's grasp and the kiss that would undoubtedly follow, "Anna wants us for brunch. Besides I need to know what she wanted to tell me."

"Fine. Off you go to your room. Inga can take me to the dining room and I will see you a little later." Josef said loosening his tie. Elsie walked over to Inga and much to everyone's surprise especially herself, she kissed Inga full on the lips and stroked Inga's cheek. "Until tonight, my pet."

Inga's smile could have lit the room. Elsie then kissed Josef and whispered, "Think of all the fun things we can make her do." Then like an angel, she left through the secret passage. Josef sent Inga out first to make sure the coast was clear. He counted to ten making sure Elsie was gone then looked down at his left hand and the ring that had been a piece of him for so many years. Then he looked at himself in the mirror. Letting out a deep sigh he asked his reflection "Are sure you want to do this?"

Back in her room Elsie cleaned herself up and put on a lavender dress with magenta crystal accents. It was nice to be doing more on her own. Then without using her powers she put her hair up as she had on her coronation day. She did however add a few snowflakes to her hair and a crystal tiara. I mean, she was the Ice Queen after all. She had a reputation to maintain.

She could hear her brother-in-law and Josef already in the dining hall talking heatedly about wolves and farmers. "Why can't the people of Arendelle see that they are taking land that does not belong to them? Look at the Northlanders. They live in concert with the local wildlife," argued Josef.

"Yes, but the Northlanders don't really have a choice." Kris laughed, "You ever tried to take something from a rock giant or a fire salamander?" Kris responded.

Josef slammed his palm down on the table, "But taking from the wolves is ok because they are weaker than us. The wolf packs have hunted those lands for centuries. If your people keep cutting down trees and taking more and more of the forest, they had better be ready to lose a chicken or two from time to time," Josef warned.

Josef is so sexy when he talked about something passionately Elsie thought. "What would you have us do Josef?" asked Kris. "We need the room. The city keeps growing and we need the food for ourselves and exports."

"Good to see you boys are getting along," Elsie said as she entered the room.

"There is only so much land Elsie," Kris said, "and unlike the Northlanders, we don't migrate with the seasons."

Elsie thought for a moment as she poured herself a cup of tea. She turned to Kris and Josef, an idea suddenly coming to her. "What about the north mountain?"

"That area is too hilly and dry for farming," Kris said.

"There is no game there for the wolves to hunt either," Josef added.

"Right," Elsie continued undaunted, "but I happen to know a few giants that could flatten it for you and a certain horse spirit that could help me reroute a stream or two. The farms could use the new streams for irrigation. It would be hard work but no harder than cutting down trees and guarding their livestock round the clock," Elsie offered.

"You know, that's not a bad idea." Kris pulled out a map and started to really think about Elsie's new idea.

Then she turned to Josef, "that will leave the existing forest for Fenrir and his family."

Josef smiled up at Elsie as she sat in the vacant chair next to him. "You know I love you?" Josef kissed Elsie.

"Now that I have solved all the kingdom's problems. Where's Anna?"

"She's been up all night, her..." Kris began and then trailed off.

"Is she sick? What can we do?" Elsie looked so alarmed that Kris's resolve to keep the secret broke.

"She wanted to tell you herself, so Elsie if I tell you now, you have to promise to look surprised when she tells you later, OK?" Kris offered.

"OK," Elsie and Josef said in unison.

Kris looked to the left and right conspiratorially, "Anna has been very tired and nauseous most mornings lately. We're pretty sure she's..."

Elsie's mind connected the dots before Kris could finish his statement. Her mind was blown. How could Anna, her little sister be pregnant? She was going to be an aunt. Elsie came around the table and hugged the father-to-be. "Oh, Kris." She interrupted Kris. "I am so happy for you. You are going to be such a good father and she will be the best mother, ever."

"Who will be the best mother ever?" Anna asked from the doorway. She gave Kris a withering look. "Kris?"

"What? I didn't tell them anything." He protested, "She didn't give me the chance," He mumbled.

Anna walked behind Kris and kissed the top of his head as she walked by on the way to the head of the table. "Well, now you know. You ready to be Aunt Elsie." Anna asked.

The two girls giggled and started talking over each other. Josef and Kris had the good sense to stay out of the way. This went on for several minutes until finally, Elsie turned to Josef. "You are good at everything else, how are you at carving?"

"Not as good as you at ice making. I can provide you with the finest pelts for diapers and swaddling blankets though," he said, his face unreadable.

"What's wrong?" asked Elsie.

"It will wait," he answered.

"If I have learned anything in my life it's that you shouldn't wait for anything," Elsie said.

"But Elsie, it's their day," Josef explained.

"Will it make us any less happy?" asked Anna.

"That depends on your sister," Josef answered cryptically.

Josef summoned his courage, got up, and walked over to Anna. "My people have a custom and as Elsie's closest relative, it falls to you. I wish to ask your sister a question but I need your permission to ask it."

Anna had been expecting this but just not quite so soon. Concern for her sister and her unborn child clashed with-in her. Then she remembered what Kris had said about Josef and she could see how much Elsie loved this man. Even though they had only known each other for a few days Anna knew he was the right man for Elsie just as Kris had been the right man for her. "Elsie is her own mistress. You may ask her whatever you wish." Anna responded in her queen voice.

Elsie was very confused. "What on earth would you need her permission to ask me?"

"By your leave then, Your Majesty." Josef bowed to Anna and turned to Elsie.

Josef took her hand and she instantly noticed that the ring, his ring was missing. Josef knelt before Elsie. Kris moved behind Anna so that he could get a better view. "I am no stranger to love. I know it when I feel it, so I know I love you and I don't want to live without you. Elsie, will you marry me?"

Josef presented Elsie with his most prized possession in the whole world, the bear engraved ring. Kris didn't know who was crying more Elsie or his wife. He was also a little bit jealous. This man had just done in three days what had taken him three months to plan. He also still had reservations about Elsie marrying anyone she had just met a few days ago even if all his reports said that Josef was a man of good character. Maybe he was becoming a cynic but this just seemed too perfect.

Elsie wiped the tears from her eyes and when she saw the ring he offered, she flinched. "I can't take that. That's Minna's ring. Minna gave it to you."

"Minna gave it to me because she loved me more than any other person on earth. Now I give it to you for the same reason." Josef took a breath. "I will never love you as I loved Minna, but I swear I will always love you as much, and like her, I will love you forever."

"Yes," Elsie whispered as new tears fell. Then with more volume answered, "Yes, of course, I will marry you."

Josef slipped the ring on Elsie's finger and they both watch in amazement as it magically resized itself to fit her much smaller finger. Elsie felt a little twinge in her gut and pressure in her head like someone was pulling on her hair.

She looked at Josef's naked finger and thought of Inga's advances. "You need one too," Elsie said and then his finger glowed.

Like the ring, he wore before it looked to be a simple band but upon closer inspection, it was a series of thousands of interlocking crystals that made a single solid circle. Like his old ring a bear, this time a polar bear, was engraved on the ring walking around its outside. Pure white diamonds represented the bear's footprints. It shimmered like nothing Elsie had ever made. It was encased in a permafrost that would not melt even if she died or froze completely. Josef stared at his new ring in amazement. "Elsie, this is far too much."

Elsie's head swam. It was similar to when she had made the table in Josef's cabin but ten times worse. Her head felt like it was being stepped on by a rock giant and her stomach felt like she had just been punched in the gut by a gale-force wind. Her finger burned and everyone's voices became distant and muffled as though they were faltering. Finally, the pain became too great and Elsie had no choice but to surrender to the darkness.

"Elsie? Elsie?" Josef was practically screaming her name as he lowered her to the floor.

She had fainted into him and no matter how much he pleaded she would not wake up. The next thing Josef knew he was being lifted bodily from the floor by Kris. The rage on Kris's face was akin to a wolf defending his first kill in weeks. Kris brought his fist back and punched Josef in the face.

"You, sorry son-of-a bitch. You did this. You killed Elsie," Kris shouted in his face.

Anna yelled for help. "It was you," Kris continued, "Some kind of spell you cast or poison you slipped her."

Josef struggled but it was no use Kris's hands were locked on. Kris had pushed Josef back into the wall. With one arm Kris kept Josef pined while his other went under Josef's chin. Kris was slowly lifting Josef off the ground. Josef was finding it hard to breath

"I may not be half as smart as my wife," Kris began, "but I know one, and one makes two. You were here for Anna's birthday and Elsie got sick. Elsie never got sick before that. Then you show up while Elsie is tracking your friend Fenrir. I know if someone was tracking Sven to kill him, I'd be pretty steamed."

Inga entered the room, her usual opening statement cut off as she surveyed the scene unfolding in the dining room. "Yes, My Lady..."

Anna looked over at the sound of Inga's gasp. "Inga, we need the physician, now!"

"Kris, do you hear yourself?" Josef Asked. "I love her."

"Then she comes back here and she's fine again until you show up and her powers start dwindling again. The snow in the ballroom only lasted for a few minutes. Under normal circumstances, it would have lasted for hours. The ice bracelet on Anna's leg melted."

Josef tried to reason with Kris, "If I wanted to harm Elsie why didn't I just leave her to the storm?"

That gave Kris pause but only for a moment. "Too risky. Her powers might have returned and saved her."

"Then why did I take care of her at my cabin?" Josef asked.

"You were going to drain her powers more and eventually finish her off. But Owen showed up before you had the chance." Kris lifted him farther off the floor. "Tell us how to break the spell or I will break your neck," Kris said with pure hatred in his voice

"Stop Kris," Anna shouted over the din, "Elsie's still breathing."

Kris ignored her. Josef's eyes were starting to dim. Several guards entered the room, no doubt sent by Inga. Anna commanded, "seize him."

"Which man?" The head guard inquired

"Both of them!" she responded.

The royal physician arrived and immediately started to examine Elsie.

Anna walked over to her still-struggling husband. "It's not Josef, it's the ring. I found something about it in my mother's papers last night." Anna held up a page that has some sort of strange rune-like writing on it. "I was up anyway, throwing up every hour, so I figured I would do some research. It's called the Ring of Dunbroch."

Anna turned to Josef and with a stare containing far more malice than Josef had ever seen in another person's eyes, Anna asked in a calm cool tone, "What do you know about that ring?"

"Very little," Josef readily answered, "Minna's family had passed it down to each other for a very long time. When she gave it to me, Minna's Grandmother objected but her mother insisted. I have always seen the ring as a symbol of total love and devotion. I swear I didn't know it would hurt her. If I had known I would have destroyed it or thrown it into the fiord." Josef began to weep. "Anna, what have I done? What have I done to Elsie?"