Not so Frozen Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josef, you saved my life. You can ask me anything."

"Do you play chess?"

That had not been what Elsie had expected or hoped he would ask for, but she was pleased to honor his request. "Yes. I do. But I have to warn you. I am pretty good."

Chapter 3

Josef offered Elsie his room, which he had built farther back in the cave. It had a real bed, dresser, and wash basin. She had declined to take his room but did ask to borrow it for a few minutes to freshen up. The truth was he wanted to sleep in the main room as well if only to be close to her, but knew that it was not appropriate. He agreed the main room was warmer and so he had acquiesced. It would be a decision that would change his life forever.

Elsie's scream woke him from a deep sleep. The room was dark and very cold. Josef forgot he had closed the door that separated the two rooms to give Elsie more privacy. He now slammed into the normally open door in the dark, splintering it to kindling, kindling that was needed at the moment as the fire in the main fireplace was almost out. He had been so distracted by Elsie he had forgotten to build and bank it correctly. He fed pieces of the door into the fire and was forced to endure a few more minutes of her screams while he built the fire back up. He didn't want to think about what would have happened if it had gone out completely.

Elsie was half awake, half asleep, but completely in shock. She was having a nightmare and was screaming that Anna need help. Leaving all propriety behind, he scooped Elsie up and held her tight to his chest. Elsie fought him but she was no match for his strength. "Shh Elsie, you're safe. Anna's safe. Shh."

He began to rock her in his arms, chanting an old nursery rhyme that he had heard as a child. The door burned nicely and before long, the room began to warm. Elsie had stopped screaming and was now just sobbing. He turned her so he could cradle her and slowly lowered her back onto the mat. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around both of them. "Oh, Josef it was horrible. I had gone crazy. I was freezing everyone. Then it got worse. Anna was sitting there the whole time watching me do it. Because I froze her once I couldn't freeze her again."

"Ssssh Elsie. It was just a dream. Just a dream. You're here with me and definitely not freezing anything or anyone. You just lay here and I'll make you up some tea."

Elsie's grip on his neck was like iron. "No. Not yet, I need you."

The walls that he had built years ago after his wife died crumbled to dust. "Oh Elsie, I'm here."

He hugged her close to his chest and rocked her some more. When he could stand it no longer, he kissed her once, then twice, and then he could not stop. Josef was a little worried that she was not kissing him back with the same energy, so he stopped. Elsie responded by pulling his face back down so the kissing could resume.

Elsie's fear and melancholy evaporated. She had never kissed a man other than her father and then only on the cheek. Kissing Josef was exhilarating. His beard tickled a little but his lips were smooth and warm. Anna had never said that just kissing a man could be so euphoric. This was better than riding across the frozen sea.

Josef moved her from a cradling position to a straddling position. Elsie's arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her naked crotch rubbed against his lower abs which were hard as a rock. Josef dipped her as if they were dancing and came up with the blanket she had been laying on only moments before. He walked over to the desk/table and between kisses threw the blanket over the desk like a tablecloth. He then set Elsie upon the table.

Elsie's hands, now not needed for support, quickly moved to undo the buttons of her shirt. Once she had freed her breasts, Josef immediately stopped kissing her lips and started kissing her cheek and then her neck. Elsie had a pretty good idea where he was headed and the thought filled her stomach with butterflies and her sex with wetness.

"Josef." She exclaimed panting. He had only made it to her clavicle and was slowly moving to the left. He had her breasts in both of his hands and he would be suckling at her areola in moments and then at her rock-hard nipples. "Please."

He was snapped back to reality by her plea. "Yes, Elsie? Do you want me to stop?"

"Oden no. It's just."

"What?" His tone showed his growing concern. He stood.

"I've never done this before," she confessed. "So. Please go slow and understand that If I'm..."

Josef silenced her by taking her face with his hand and kissing her. He then started his journey over again, this time with her right breast. He made it to her left breast and started sucking on her nipple. Elsie entangled her fingers in his hair. Elsie began to moan with pleasure. He wanted to linger longer but had to move on as there was so much more territory to cover.

As Josef moved lower, the fire in her pussy grew. He stopped at her naval and spent several minutes exploring her little cave. Her skin was so smooth and so pale it was almost white. And maybe it was just his imagination but it was almost as if it sparkled. By the time he made it to her crotch, she couldn't take it anymore and with a firm grip on the back of his head pushed him into her sex.

Josef started by licking both channels on either side of her vagina testing her sensitivity. Her vagina was covered in fine downy hair. It was so blond that it was nearly translucent. Elsie wrapped her legs over his shoulders giving him better access to her honey pot. She also scooted her butt as close to the edge of the table as she dared.

He started kissing the outer labia on one side, then quickly moved to the outer labia on the other side. Elsie resumed moaning and let go of his hair. She leaned back putting her arms behind her to support her reclining posture. Josef took no notice as he moved on, testing the sensitivity of her inner labia. With every millimeter, he came closer to her clitoris, and her pleasure escalated. "Josef. Oh, Josef. Please a little higher. Just a little higher."

He was just about to lick her button when he stopped and instead kissed the skin right between her vagina and her anus. She was staring down and he was looking up at her. "May I please you farther, my Queen?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. For the love of Odin, yes." She replied quivering with anticipation.

He was back between her legs again in an instant. She tasted like fresh glacier ice to him with maybe a pinch of salt. He took the forefinger of his left hand and with it, he massaged her clit, then sucked on and wetted the forefinger of his right hand he slowly, very slowly, pushed it into her gaping pussy.

It felt weird a first. She had never touched herself as a girl as she was far too afraid, she might freeze something important. Josef's hands were so warm if not a little rough. Her body started to feel squishy. It was almost like she had to pee. Then Josef touched something inside of her and the pleasure that it brought her was all-encompassing.

Elsie had never in her life felt such joy. Not even when she had first walked in the northlands. This was far more physical, far more primal. Elsie surrendered to the feeling and began to buck. "More Josef, give me more," Elsie demanded.

He was more than happy to do as she commanded. On the last exploration with his finger, he had found her g spot and was not preparing to stimulate it some more. He had enjoyed doing this to his wife and found that he was enjoying doing it to Elsie just as much. He pulled his hand out and put both fingers in his mouth. She was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. She looked down at him quizzically "Do I taste good Josef?"

"Yes, my Queen." He responded and then inserted his two fingers back into her.

With one finger he played with her g spot and with the other he simply explored. Elsie's moans and sharp intakes told him when he had hit the right spots.

"Josef, that feels soooo good." Else said between breaths. "It feels so different down there."

"Does it hurt? Am I hurting you?" he slowed but didn't stop his hands

"No dear, you are definitely not hurting me." She said, breathing heavily. "It feels like I am going to explode."

He stared at Elsie as she raised her eyes skyward.

"OHhhhhhhhhh. Jjjjooooossssseeefff." She screamed followed by a series of jolts and spasms.

Josef heard the table creaking under the strain and managed to take Elsie back into his arms just before it gave way beneath her.

Josef lovingly laid her down on the straw mattress and wrapped her in the sheet. He botched the job as badly the second time as he had the first but Elsie was not complaining. She was asleep.

He fed the fire and banked it so it would easily last through the night. Then with a little bit of scrounging and only a soft bang or two, he made a second straw bed next to Elsie. This is what I should have done in the first place, Josef thought. He laid down beside her and watched her sleep for over an hour before surrendering to sleep himself.

12