Not So Old Wives Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin's secretary tempts him on after work.
2.1k words
4.54
10.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers

Kevin felt his dick become hard as steel at the sight of Carly, naked and blindfolded, he'd been turned on all day at work. His secretary, Eve Warden, had been wearing a loose blouse, it had gapped open, and his secretary had found plenty of reasons to stop at his desk, and lean over it, and Kevin's eyes could not stop it, one look down her blouse, her generous milk jugs being held up by a demi bra, oh fuck, he'd even got a clear nipple view, they were stiff and hard, and it wasn't cold in the office. He'd pulled his gaze up with a guilty flush, but she'd just given him a big smile.

After that, Eve was stopping by his desk several times during the day, with her blouse now unbuttoned halfway down just before she'd lean over. He stared, mesmerized, down the valley of her awesome cleavage. After the first view, she'd taken off her bra before the second viewing, and oh fuck, it was getting as clear a look as if she'd been naked from the waist up. She saw his approval, his cock tented way up, and every time she turned away to go back to her desk, she'd swing her hips with one hell of a sexy wiggle as she walked.

At the end of the day, once the office was empty, Eve had locked the outer doors, sashayed into his office, and with a big smile, opened her blouse and let it fall off her shoulders. The sight of her big luscious melons, the size of large cantaloupes, capped with hard, eager nipples, made his cock throb. Kevin was torn, fishing in the company pool could be a big mistake, but the sight of Eve, naked from the waist up, wearing just a short skirt, really made his cock soar.

Eve cooed huskily, "Now that work time is over, let's enjoy some playtime."

Kevin babbled, "Eve, I'm flattered, but, but...well I'm married...and with us working together..."

Eve grinned and she said, "I'm married too. I love my husband, and we have a great sex life, but you know what they say about variety being the spice of life. I don't want to fuck you to bust up our marriages, I want to fuck you because you're charming, so sexy, and you make my body tingle. I have enjoyed many orgasms fantasizing about you, while my eager husband rams his cock into me, imagining that it's your heated sperm that is pouring into me. I want to see if the reality is as good as the fantasy. As for us working together, I can handle it, as I said, I'm not trying to take you away. I promise I won't turn into a bunny boiler!" she finished, with a giggle.

She slipped off her skirt, and she was wearing nothing more than a very skimpy set of jade green see-thru silk panties. It was pulled tight against her crotch, he could see that she was waxed bare and smooth and his reasoning about how it might be a bad idea started to fade away quickly. He could see her deep green eyes, gazing at him with a hungry, eager look.

Eve cooed, "Now, why don't you call your wife, and tell her that you've been delayed at the office with so much work."

Kevin quickly did so, he had the golden opportunity, and the only way to deal with temptation like his secretary was to yield to it. Eve smiled a lust-driven gaze as he left the message, and as he put down the receiver, Eve was right in front of him, her hand slipped down into his trousers, and he growled as he felt her hand wrap around his prick, stroking it gently.

She eagerly stripped him down, her eyes glinting with approval at the sight of his 8 inches, hard as iron and so ready for her. Eve could feel her lust pitching up, she'd been hot for Kevin for a long time, and she had decided to put it all on the line. The fact that Kevin had not objected to the displays of her chest had emboldened her, made her decide to go for broke, and his prick was so ready to ram her.

Eve purred, "Oh yeah, I love a man with a big hard cock, all rock solid and ready to fuck me. Pull down my panties baby, and let me feel that hard stiff beauty splitting my tight little pussy open."

Kevin was quickly on one knee, hooking her fingertips through the waistband, he pulled down slowly, the sight of his secretary, her pussy as bald and smooth as a billiard ball, made his cock ache with need.

"I got myself a full Brazilian waxing yesterday, hoping that I could show it to you today. Do you like it, baby?"

Kevin croaked, "Oh fuck, so fucking hot, god, I love that bare pussy. Before I fuck that sweet hole, I want to eat it first!"

"Oh yeah baby, god I love to be eaten, get your mouth on me, eat me alive, baby!"

Eve perched herself on the edge of his desk, and spread her thighs wide, welcoming him as he knelt on the carpet, Kevin felt Eve slide her legs over his shoulders. The hot, lusty smell surrounded him, oh yeah, god so hot, and Kevin let his tongue slide out, and slip gently up and down the slightly parted lips. Her juices bubbled up, getting a taste of the musky, hot cream fired him up. He pulled her lips apart and dived in, stuffing his tongue up her as far as it could go, licking at everything within tongue reach, then pulling his tongue out and stuffing it back in.

Eve purred, "Oh yes, so good, I love it, lick me baby, make me cum, make me cum all over your face!"

Kevin feasted on the creaming heat, her moans and cries of pleasure spurred him on, making his cock so hard it was almost painful. His eyes turned up, and he could see her face, full of bliss, her hands were caressing her tits, cupping the fullness and tweaking at her straining nipples. He felt her legs start to shake, and then she grabbed his head, pulling her tight against her creaming box.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, gonna cum, yes yes, GAWWWWWWW!"

Her voice rose to a shout, and she discharged her cum all over Kevin's face, grunting and shuddering, she lay back on his desk and urged him on as he rose up, his cock feeling as hard as steel.

"Ummm, you really know how to eat my pussy baby, now, fuck my pussy, I want your hot cum to spray me deeply, paint my pussy white, fuck me now!"

Eve's face was alive with joy, and Kevin was quickly on top of her. She felt his hand grasp his shaft, guiding him to her opening, nudging her against the hot, juicy opening.

"Now, ram me, baby, bury your cock, let me have it!"

Eve's sexy purr urging him on, he pushed forward, penetrating her, and thrusting deeply into her warm, wet cuntal pocket, surrounded by cries of pleasure, made him moan deeply, the feel of her hot, silken pussy around his rock hard cock made his prick sizzle. He lifted her legs and put them around his waist. Eve hooked her ankles together and purred with sheer pleasure as her pussy was stretched open, and Kevin penetrated as deep as possible, his balls slapped against her ass.

With a low moan, Eve started to thrust her hips up to the plunges of his cock, eager to get every bit of his prick buried to the hilt. Her walls were pleasantly split apart, her warm wet muscles massaging his shaft as he powered in and out of her pleasure channel. She wanted Kevin to get the best ride of his life, so she could start to hook up with him on a regular basis. Her husband wouldn't mind, on the contrary, when she got home, she was going to tell him all about Kevin fucking her, while her husband was between her thighs, fucking her with relish, as she told him all about getting Kevin's cock fucking her, in hot, explicit detail. Get lucky at the office, then get lucky at home.

Eve cooed, "Tell me, baby, tell me how good it feels."

Kevin growled, "Oh yeah baby, fuck, your hot cunt is so wet and so tight, you're gonna suck every drop out of my hard prick!"

"Yeah, oh yeah, do it, baby, ram my cunt, and give me everything you got!"

Kevin was riding in and out, each thrust felt deeper and more intense than the one before it. Eve's gasps of pleasure urged him on, and he started to ride her faster. Eve was writhing as she worked her body beneath him, the tight clench of her walls was working his cock over, just like Carly liked to do. The thought of Carly, the word 'Adultery' formed in his mind, rather than making him feel guilty or ashamed, just made him more excited. Doing something forbidden and taboo, the hot, wet gripping cling of Eve around his shaft made him unable to do anything else but fuck as deep and long as possible. Again and again, he drove deeply into her tight box, power fucking her with everything he had, he felt the rise of climax, his cock jerked, swelling quickly with the orgasmic urge. He felt his cock nudge tightly against her cervix, making her moan deeply.

Eve grunted, "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck, so deep, gonna cum, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, oh my god!"

She let out a howl of pleasure as she tensed up, her body going rigid. Letting out more squeals and cries of pleasure, her orgasm rushed into her body, Kevin felt her pussy convulse around his prick, the juices of her orgasm washing over his straining prick.

Kevin growled out, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you, baby, gonna flood your hot cunt with my hot spunk, oh yeah, cumming baby, cumming, YEAH!"

Eve purred back, "Yes, oh yes, fill me, cum in me, every drop, flood me now!"

Her pink folds fluttering around his cock, hungrily milking his shaft, took him over. He reached down, grasped her hips, and thrust as deep as possible, feeling his cock penetrate her cervix, splitting her open. Eve let out a grunt as his cock head forced its way into the entrance to her very womb, she tumbled into a second climax, and he immediately burst inside of her, his throbbing cock squirting wildly, grunting and growling with pleasure as his hot seed was being pumped directly into her very womb. He could feel her tight grip wriggling and squirming around his cock several times, milking him for every drop. His cock deposited a thick womb-filling rush of hot spunk, her body cresting to a third climax, sucking out every drop, their mingled cries of pleasure filling his office.

Kevin felt the ebb of orgasm, and he was unsure. Now that the fuck lust was dissipating, what would happen? He looked Eve in the eyes, saw neither guilt, nor anger, nor shock, nor shame. Her eyes had a steady, happy gaze, and he relaxed a little.

"Ummm, the reality was much better than the fantasy. Kevin, you are a great fuck, your wife is a lucky woman, having a man like you to satisfy her lust, you sure satisfied mine."

After several minutes, they were up, getting dressed. Kevin escorted her to her car in the underground parkade, it was deserted, and the shady corners where someone could lie in wait, no way was he going to let her walk through there alone. At her car, she faced him, reached behind his head, and gently pulled his head forward, their lips came together, and he felt his cock surge up as they shared tongue-filled swirls of passion. He felt a hand reach down, stroking at the outline of his cock, once again, rock hard and eager.

"Oh yeah, so ready. Now, you take that hard cock home and give Carly the same kind of pleasure ride that you just gave me. I'm going home, and my husband will be fucking my spunk-filled pussy very soon, while I tell him in very hot, explicit detail how great it was when you ate my box so wonderfully and fucked me! And if you want to fantasize about what we did, while you are fucking Carly, I would be honored. Your fucking prowess will be well remembered, and told to my husband, as he stuffs my eager cunt. As I said before, I'm not a bunny boiler, but if you would like to make our after-work play session into a regular thing, I'm all for it!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers