Hung Neighbor Helps Newlywed Couple

Story Info
New neighbor stands in for older husband when can't perform.
8.7k words
4.04
49.4k
86
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dave met Brooke a few years earlier through a mutual friend, he wasn't necessarily looking for a younger woman. He wasn't even normally attracted to women of her generation, but she seemed very different. She was extremely cute, funny and smart, but for a woman just shy of thirty years old, she seemed mature and responsible beyond her years. He wondered what she could see in a guy more than twenty years older with average looks, but over the next couple of years, she proved her love for him in countless ways.

Before she became a nurse, she had been an elite gymnast and was a member of a competitive cheerleading squad that won a world championship in Germany. A tragic car accident her freshman year of college crushed her hand, ending her olympic gymnastics and college cheerleading dreams.

She was still in great shape when they met, however. Her body was still that of a classic gymnast, standing barely five feet with well developed muscles, including ripped abs, and little body fat. Her ass was to die for. Her breasts were small, barely B-cups, but quite beautiful with small, sensitive nipples. If that weren't enough, she was the only natural blonde he'd ever dated. He knew he'd "outkicked his coverage" with her, making many people think they were father and daughter when they went out.

Their age difference wasn't much of a barrier while they were dating, but once they started talking about marriage, Dave felt they should discuss how it might affect their physical relationship in the future. Although he was still able to perform in the bedroom, he knew there was a good chance he wouldn't be able to in fifteen or twenty years when she would still be in her sexual prime.

She initially laughed it off by saying, "Your tongue will still work, right?"

But during the next couple of talks on the subject, she surprised him by asking, "Hypothetically, if you couldn't perform anymore, would you be okay with me having another guy in the bedroom now and then? Not like a boyfriend, but just for sex."

He didn't think she was being serious at first. His lack of jealousy had always frustrated her, so it wasn't unusual for her to try to get a rise out of him by talking about other guys. When he realized she was being sincere, he reluctantly agreed to her arrangement in principle, saying he'd be okay with it if she could handle the emotional aspect and not fall for someone else. Dave had always been very open-minded and it seemed only fair, considering everything she gave up to be with a much older man.

They couldn't have been more in love when they were wed previous fall. They soon purchased a nice home in a gated suburban neighborhood, but she was quite apprehensive about being all alone in a new town and neighborhood because of the number of nights he spent away from home as a professional pilot. The new neighbors proved to be very friendly, however, and were known for helping each other out when someone needed a hand.

As they gradually began to meet the neighbors, the friendliest turned out to be their next-door neighbors, Will and Yolanda. As far as they knew, they were the only black family in the neighborhood. It was hard for Dave to get any work done outside because he and Will always ended up talking and cutting up for at least a half an hour every time they ran into each other.

If you didn't know him, Will's appearance could be quite intimidating. At about 6'-4", sporting a shaved head and weighing at least a muscular 275, he was quite an imposing figure. The first time Dave introduced him to Brooke, he thought he noticed Will checking out her hot little body, but that wasn't unusual. He had become accustomed to it. In fairness, Dave knew he was just as guilty for drooling over Yolanda's massive breasts.

He also noticed their stark size contrast when his wife's tiny hand completely disappeared in Will's the first time they shook hands. At the time, he didn't make anything of how frisky she seemed in bed that night.

Around the time they moved into the new house, they both noticed Dave's sex drive wasn't what it had been. He attributed it to working himself to exhaustion from the move and all his DIY projects, but it didn't really return as he got caught up. Brooke urged him to see a doctor, so he finally relented. Sure enough, he had an issue with his prostate. It wasn't cancer, but it was abnormal.

Once she knew he wasn't going to die on her in their first year of marriage, she said she understood and would make the best of the situation while he continued with more testing and treatment. Once he was on his meds, it was difficult to maintain an erection, much less reach orgasm.

About three weeks later, Dave got some great news. He was finally senior enough to upgrade to captain at his airline. She was thrilled he had finally achieved something for which he'd been awaiting patiently so many years, but her joy was short-lived when he told her it meant he had to be in training for three weeks out of state. They had never been away from each other more than a week and she hated those longer trips. She tried to be understanding, but couldn't hide her tears.

A few nights after the news, they were talking about their upcoming separation before bed.

She shyly asked, "Do you remember when we first talked about getting married and we talked about how if you ever got to the point you couldn't perform in bed?"

She had his full attention.

She continued, "So, wouldn't that technically be now? It's been three weeks already, and it'll be two months by the time you get home from training. Who knows when you'll feel up to it after that."

That question caught him off guard. He already felt awful about not being able satisfy her lately, but this wasn't the scenario he had in mind when he'd agreed to her proposal. Surely his problem was just temporary. He'd secretly fantasized about sharing her since that first pre-marital talk, but it wasn't really something he thought would ever happen in real life. He wasn't sure where in his psyche the allure of wife-sharing came from. Perhaps, like he'd once read, it was one of the highest forms of submission for someone who's almost always in charge in his daily life. Maybe it was from imagining how hot his wife could be if she had a secret slutty side.

Again, he wondered if this was just another one of her hypothetical questions to test his lack of jealousy. He also never thought a couple of months without intercourse would be enough for her to ask for this. He knew he could still get her off when he was home, and she had her toys when he wasn't.

Above all, he was a man of his word, so he replied, "That's not really what I meant when we talked about this before, but I know this is terribly unfair to you. Is this something you really need?"

"Need is a strong word. I don't want a sexless marriage and I don't want to be here alone for weeks. Although I'd love you even more for trusting me that much, I'd probably just chicken out anyway," she confessed.

Since they were both secretly aroused by the thought of her getting pounded by some young stud, they tried having sex right after that talk. Once again, Dave just couldn't finish. She tried to hide her disappointment, but couldn't. It broke his heart when she locked herself in the bathroom and cried.

He tried to console her, telling her that if she was serious about what she had said, then he'd be okay with her trying it. He made it very clear he would never do anything to risk her safety or their relationship, so there could be no secrets.

The next time they talked about it was a few nights later when Dave wondered why they hadn't talked about finding a candidate.

He suggested, "I think it probably shouldn't be a complete stranger. That's just not safe, especially when I'm out of town. I'd also prefer it not be an ex-boyfriend or someone like that. That seems like too much risk of becoming emotionally attached."

She looked down at the floor, fidgeting a little, and said, "I...uh...kind of already have someone in mind."

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"Well...I ran into Will while I was jogging yesterday. We decided to walk together for a bit, and he seemed to be flirting pretty hard. I think he's pretty hot and you seem to like him, so I just told him what we talked about. I hope that's okay. He seemed to want the job."

"You think?" Dave replied sarcastically.

He hadn't seen that one coming. She'd never said anything before about Will being attractive, only that he seemed very nice. If this was really going to happen, he certainly had no problem with her choice. Just the thought of her and Will together flooded his mind with graphic sexual imagery. He'd always been turned on by interracial porn, so it was hard to hide his enthusiasm over her choice.

But after a reality check, he reminded her, "But baby, he's married, and Yolanda would kill him if she found out."

She grinned and said, "Well, about that. He confided that they have just the opposite problem. They've been married almost twenty years and his sex drive is way more than she wants to deal with most of the time, so she lets him indulge his kink of bedding white wives occasionally. She doesn't worry about him running off with the married ones so much."

Dave thought Will must've been bullshitting her.

"But Baby," he continued, "what if he's...you know...really big down there? How could you possibly enjoy that?"

She laughed, "Oh my God, Babe! I'm sure that's just a myth!"

I reality, she didn't think it was. Dave was the smallest guy she had been with and her college friends who dated black guys had told her lots of first-hand stories. For him to think he was the biggest she could handle was pretty funny.

He thought on it for a minute, trying to come up with other pitfalls, but honestly, he couldn't think of a better candidate. He seemed like a really nice guy and he trusted him more than anyone else in their new area.

"Okay, Baby. But would it be okay if I was there when you did it the first time? You know, just to be safe?", he asked.

She laughed a little, saying, "Oh, I don't think so, my love. I would be way too self-conscious if you were there. I think it would probably be awkward for Will too, since you guys are friends. Maybe later on. I mean, you know, if it works out. Let us get comfortable with each other first, then we'll see."

She could tell he was disappointed.

She added, "Are you really concerned about my safety, or just disappointed you can't see a live sex show? This is supposed to be for me, right?"

She could always see right through him. He just smiled and didn't answer.

She surprised him again when she asked, "And do we really need to wait until you leave town? I mean, what difference does it make when we...you know...get acquainted?"

He probably didn't hide his look of surprise very well, but couldn't think of any logical reason to wait. His performance problem wasn't going to disappear overnight.

"I suppose not."

"Oh, thank you, Babe!" she squealed before giving him a big kiss.

As soon as she got home from work that night, she kissed him more passionately than usual, then headed straight for the shower. He noticed she was taking longer than usual, so he peeked in. She was shaving her legs, and then her gorgeous little pussy.

He was thinking he'd better get his tongue ready. That usually meant she'd want him to go down on her until she came at least two or three times.

But when she got out of the shower, she asked, "Babe, do you think maybe I could have the house to myself for a little while tonight. I asked Will if he could come over so we could talk about this arrangement...and get to know each other a little better."

"Oh. I guess I could find somewhere to be."

She smiled broadly and said, "Oh, thanks Babe! You're the best!"

He was really beginning to feel like the cuckold husbands he'd read about, but never thought he'd become. He kissed her goodbye, headed down to one of the local Mexican restaurants and parked himself at the bar. He could only imagine what a loser the other patrons would think he was if they knew why he was there alone.

He was pacing his drinking so as not to drive home drunk, but didn't think he'd be there more than thirty or forty-five minutes before she called. Honestly, he assumed they'd talk awkwardly for a little while, she'd chicken out and would soon be calling him to come home.

When Will arrived at their house, they didn't waste a lot of time with formalities. After exchanging text messages full of sexual innuendo for a couple of days, they both knew why he was there, and it wasn't really to talk. As she made him a drink, he came up behind her and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist. Once she closed her eyes and leaned back into him, he knew she was ready to be taken.

Before she even finished making his drink, he lifted her onto the countertop and pulled her into his kiss. She loved feeling the strength he exuded, noticing his arms were twice the size of her husband's. As they kissed, he freely ran his hands under her crop top, and then under her tennis skirt.

Her moans gave away how quickly she was getting turned on as she ground her mons against his hand. Will removed his hand and slid her bottom toward him as far as he could. Knowing she had been a gymnast, he grabbed both her ankles with one of his massive hands and pushed her knees to her shoulders. With the other, he ripped off her thong and dove roughly into her glistening folds with his tongue. Will loved eating her petite, shaved pussy, her sweet juices filling his mouth and coating his face.

Brooke loved how Will seemed to just take what he wanted, unlike her husband who was always so gentle. She knew it was because he loved and adored her, but she longed for this sometimes too.

After a couple of minutes, neither of them could wait any longer. Will placed his hands under her bottom and had her hold onto his shoulders as he lifted her up until their faces met.

"Put it in for me," he told her in a decisive tone.

She reached under her bottom and found the head of his already leaking cock. She wasn't sure when his pants came off as she had been a bit preoccupied. She could only reach the head, but it felt massive. Without even knowing how long it was, she already knew his size would push her limits.

No matter how big he was, there was no way she was backing out now. She rubbed the plum-sized head up and down her slit for lubrication and then slowly started lowering herself onto it. It took a few tries, but she finally got the head inside without too much pain. She thought it would be easy once they got past that obstacle, but it wasn't. Every inch he inserted had to stretch a new part of her tunnel. Once he felt how tight she was, he fully expected her to tap out. But after several more attempts, she finally felt him bottom out in what felt like virgin territory to Will.

She felt a sense of accomplishment she'd never experienced during sex. She knew she hadn't taken his entire length, but damn, it felt incredible! She had to pause a minute to get used to being stretched so thoroughly, but she didn't want him to lose interest.

She uttered her first words since he walked up to her, saying only, "Fuck me, Will."

At less than half his weight, Will had no problem fucking her standing up. She was the perfect fuck-toy in his hands; so tight, wet and eager to be bred. Once they got into their rhythm, he loved how he could make her perky little tits bounce with every stroke. He was also silently thrilled she hadn't asked him to wear a condom.

She didn't know if it was the kinkiness of the situation or being fucked like never before, but she began coming hard less than a minute after she really started riding him. Maybe it was how a cock twice the size of her husband's felt as it pushed her to her physical limits. It still hurt, but the pleasure far outweighed the pain. Whatever it was, she liked it, and she already knew she'd want to do it a lot more.

Feeling how hot and eager to fuck she was, Will couldn't understand why Dave had agreed to this arrangement. If Brooke was anything like the other married women he'd been with, she wouldn't have much use for her husband's little penis anytime soon.

After Brooke came down from her second orgasm in less than five minutes, she signaled her new stud that she wanted to change positions. She led him by the hand to the bed she'd only shared with her new husband. As they walked to her bedroom, she finally got a look at Will's body, to include the jet-black cock that almost split her in two.

It was obvious Will wasn't a couch potato. His physique was a mix between bodybuilder and "dad bod." His arms, chest and legs were simply massive, probably from his football days. Some parts were simply genetic marvels, like his uncircumcised cock the size of her forearm and his massive set of low-hanging nuts. She could see his veiny, angry looking meat was still coated with her juices. She'd never been with an uncut man, so she'd have to learn if she needed to change anything to please him better.

After tossing her clothes aside, Brooke motioned for him to lie on her side of the bed where she wasted no time climbing on top of him and intertwining their tongues in a passionate kiss. Feeling so empty again, she lined herself up with the head of his cock and aggressively pushed her wet womanhood onto it.

She was a little overconfident and it took her breath away when her pussy was stretched to the max in only a couple of seconds. This position was much more comfortable for both of them, but she realized she couldn't easily maintain their kiss once they started fucking because of their height difference. They could both hear how wet she was as he plunged deep into her at a steady pace. She felt some amazing new sensations as Will placed an unusual amount of pressure on her cervix and G-spot, probably just due to his size.

As one point, she sat on his cock as hard as she could and reached down to see how close she was to taking the whole thing. Only about an inch or two remained outside, so she immediately set a new goal for herself.

Will noticed their reflection in the dresser mirror past the foot of the bed and was even more turned on by how hot their mating looked. The contrast in skin color and body sizes was striking, and he was amazed at how much she had stretched to fit him inside her. He grabbed an ass cheek in both hands and rotated her hips for his maximum viewing pleasure as he continued to piston into her. He wished he had a photo to share with her husband, but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

Realizing he'd be ready to come soon, he figured he'd let her know. If she didn't want him to come inside her, she'd still have time slide off him. When he warned her, she didn't pull off, but actually started bouncing on his cock for all she was worth. As he squeezed her ass cheeks painfully and sprayed her insides with his come, she screamed out her own orgasm and squeezed the life out of his cock. Her aftershocks continued as she collapsed onto his chest to catch her breath.

She loved the feeling of his hot load filling her insides, and it felt like he came a lot. She would've probably fallen asleep with him still inside her, but she knew her husband was waiting on her and didn't want to waste any of their limited time sleeping.

She wanted to keep as much of his load inside her as possible, so she guided him to roll her onto her back before pulling out. But having never lost his erection, he was ready to go again and started slowly stroking inside her.

This time was slower and more passionate. She had to give him complete control in this position, but she loved the submissive aspect. Because they hadn't separated after they both came, her pussy felt and sounded like a sloppy mess. She normally would've worried about leaving her husband a big wet spot on his side of the bed, but she was too busy getting dicked down to be concerned.